A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 19

Story Info
Allie and Cassie bargain, Jenny has a petplay date.
3.5k words
6.3k
9
6

Part 19 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
338 Followers

19. Allie and Cassie Bargain, Jenny Has a Petplay Date

Saturday Mid-Day

Cassie had wound up spending the whole night with Dana and Miguel, much to the mutual satisfaction of all parties. Cassie was even able to convince the two to wander around the apartment naked, at least while she was there: eating at the kitchen table in the buff, lounging nude on the couch, watching television while waiting for their libidos to recharge. Both seemed perfectly happy to take direction from Cassie, and had confided in her that their sex life had previously been limited to occasional bouts of simple vaginal sex, usually missionary; they had both enjoyed their unions before, but Cassie had opened so many new doors for them that they were kind of in awe of her. Cassandra liked that just fine, as she preferred more malleable partners when she could find them.

Now Cassie was climbing the stairs to her apartment after another sweaty morning of softball practice, wondering what she would find with Maddie's sister hanging around. She had never met the girl before but had seen some pictures. Maddie had been pretty chill about her nudism, so hopefully this Allison girl would be, too, but there was only one way to find out. Fumbling with her keys, Cassie opened the door to reveal a brunette sitting on the couch playing with her phone. She definitely looked like the pictures, although her makeup was heavier and almost professional looking, compared to what Cassie had been expecting from the photos.

Maddie's sister glanced up and smiled brightly when the door opened, saying, "Hey, you must be Cassie! I'm Allie, Maddie's sister." Cassie returned the greeting, a little surprised but pleased at the nonchalant reaction to her nudity. Cassie stood there for a few minutes chatting with the younger girl about fairly trivial things like school plans and softball and the weather. Allie finally asked, "So, have you met Maddie's new girlfriend yet? She just told me and mom about it the other day, and I'm dying of curiosity! I'd thought she was pretty straight, at least back in high school."

Cassie smirked and said, "I don't really know the girl, but I've seen her a few times, even had a class with her last year. Did Maddie tell you she was dating a bunny girl?"

Allie's eyes got huge and she exclaimed, "NO WAY! Really? Holy shit, I would never have guessed that."

Still smirking, Cassie went to sit down on the other end of the couch but bounced up again when her butt felt cold wetness on the cushion, saying, "Eurgh! What the hell?!"

Allie remarked, in a very offhand way, "Oh, sorry. My sister seems to squirt a lot when she cums."

Cassie's breath hitched and she asked, "Maddie was masturbating on couch again? With you here?"

Allie looked confused for a moment, wondering, "Again?" before shaking her head and saying, "No, she wasn't masturbating, I agreed to go down on her in exchange for the ride and letting me hang out here."

Cassie was stunned, not sure if Allie had a really perverted sense of humor or was actually really perverted. The younger girl had said it with such casualness it was impossible to tell which was more likely. A strange feeling was developing somewhere in Cassie's mind, and before she really thought about what she was saying she had remarked, "Well, since it's my apartment also you should probably at least finger me."

Cassandra held her breath, amazed that she would have said such a thing, but Allie seemed to be giving it serious consideration. A few moments later she agreed, saying, "That seems fair to me. Where do you want to do it?"

Blinking and licking her suddenly dry lips, an increasingly aroused Cassie suggested, "How about the shower? I need to take one anyway."

Allie smirked and said, "Intriguing, but if you want to get me naked that's extra, and I'd rather not ruin my make-up. How about you stand in the shower and I stand outside and finger you?"

Getting into the haggling, Cassie countered with, "If you're topless while you're standing there we have a deal."

Allie giggled and said, "You drive a hard bargain, but okay!" The young brunette stood up and took off her shirt and bra, revealing very long and very erect nipples, which stirred Cassie's lust even higher. "Lead the way!" she chirped, so Cassie grabbed the girl's hand and led her to the bathroom.

Wasting no time, the redhead adjusted the water and jumped in, putting one leg up on the rim of the tub to give Allie easy access. Allison licked her fingers and started teasing the taller girl's lips while running her other hand over the fuzzy red curls adorning her mound. Allie remarked, "You have such a beautiful bush, I'm glad you don't shave!"

Cassie chuckled and confided, "I used to, back in high school. It was trendy, and I kind of like the smoothness when it's freshly shaved, but I eventually realized that a lot of the people who like redheads get extra excited when the carpets match the drapes, so I stopped bothering doing anything more than trimming the edges. I don't regret it!"

Allie soon had Cassie panting with pleasure as she stood in the spray of the hot water. She was looking pretty turned on herself and said, "I've got a few hours to kill until my ride gets here, so how about we renegotiate the terms of our deal a little?"

Cassie frowned slightly and asked, "You're not trying to back out, are you?"

Giggling, Allie replied, "Of course not! But you did say you wanted to see me naked, so I was thinking that I'd offer to let you do pretty much anything you want to me for the next two hours if you'll agree to let me film you doing it and post it on my site. Sound hot?"

Cassie was about to decline, having no desire to allow pictures of herself to float around online, but she hesitated. Since she was never going to wear clothes again if she could avoid it, it didn't seem to matter much if there were naked pictures of her online. Hell, there was a good chance someone had already posted some since yesterday. A sex video was certainly a grade above nude pictures, but the more she thought about it the hotter the idea seemed. It might close some doors for job opportunities later on if it became easy to find, but it could open others that only famous people ordinarily got. Still, as exciting and arousing as the idea was, Cassie felt the need to assert herself in some way even as she decided to agree.

"You've got to agree to give me 50% of whatever you make from the video," Cassandra demanded.

Allie pursed her lips and said, "Hmm. I can put the video behind a paywall so that only top-level subscribers can access it without paying an additional fee. I could give you 30% of that additional fee, and 5% of each top-level subscription for six months."

Cassie couldn't resist countering with, "Make it 40% and a year!" as she reached a small, shuddering climax.

Allie laughed and said, "Fine, then! If you're done showering can we go to your room? I don't want the steam to fog up my camera."

Turning off the water and taking Allie's hand again, Cassie purred, "Your make-up is definitely getting ruined."

Saturday Afternoon

Jenny had been worried that people might give her a hard time about looking unprofessional when she went in to the office of a subsidiary branch of the data management firm she worked for. She would have preferred to do the work from home but the files were too large and too sensitive, apparently, for that to be practical. So, here she was, in a building with a bunch of strangers, wearing a skimpy leopard print dress with no panties, a butt plug, cat ears, a collar, and make-up that gave her a dark nose and whiskers. To her surprise and relief, other than a few raised eyebrows and some lusty leers, no one seemed to care how she was dressed.

To her even greater surprise, she got tingles from several people that she interacted with during the day, making her think that they were interested in the pet play scene, or at least could be enticed. The one she was surest about was the lady in charge of the firm's local HR department, a tallish, heavyset woman that gave off distinct cow vibes to Jenny for some reason. There was a tiny, shy little intern that reminded her of a mouse, and she had to restrain an urge to pounce on the girl from ambush. The two she was less certain about were a guy and a girl who both worked in the IT department and helped her get set up on their network. The guy was energetic and outgoing and Jenny sort of thought he would make a good dog boy, while the other was a pale girl who favored dark, heavy make-up and gave Jenny the impression of a bat.

Jenny would have liked to broach the subject of petplay with them, but for now she was glad to be calling it a day. If Kitty hadn't already made plans with Sir and Ma'am and Princess, Jenny might have tried socializing with some of the potential pet friends, but there simply wasn't time. Maybe she could try sometime next week.

Arriving at the address Sir had given her, Jenny checked her make-up in her rear-view mirror, attached a leash to her collar, and put on her white gloves before walking up to the front door and ringing the bell. A few moments later it opened to reveal a woman who was about Jenny's height and build, with auburn hair starting to show streaks of gray. It and a nice evening gown gave her a somewhat distinguished look. She smiled at Jenny and said, "Well, you're a bold kitty, aren't you!" She held out her hand for the leash and Jenny allowed herself to be gently tugged indoors. The other woman said, "My name is Lydia but you can call me Ma'am. Sir has told me a lot about you! Before we go any further, what are you expecting? Anything off limits?"

Jenny smiled as well and said, "I think I've got a pretty good idea what kind of Owners you two are, so probably we don't have much to worry about. I'm a horny, playful kitten who might get rambunctious sometimes but isn't a bad kitty, just mischievous. I don't think it'll come up but no bathroom stuff. If we somehow go too far I'll speak up; if I'm mewling or purring or hissing, please carry on."

Ma'am smiled again and replied, "Well, that sounds very good, then! Why don't you go ahead and put your clothes and things in the closet there and then we can get started!"

Jenny quickly unzipped her dress and took off her bra, stuffed both into her purse, and stowed them and her shoes in the closet indicated. She got down on her hands and knees and rubbed up again Ma'am, purring loudly. Ma'am reached down to stroke her, saying, "Who's a good Kitty?! You are, aren't you? Yes, a very sweet little puss-puss!" Her last remark was accentuated by stroking Kitty all the way across her back to the butt-plug tail she'd been secretly wearing in the office, and then down to the puffy pink and bedewed lips below. Kitty encouraged the touches by gently pushing back at the fingers.

Ma'am straightened up and said, "I know you've already met Princess but I don't think you've been properly introduced. Follow me, Kitty!" Tugging gently on the leash again, the Owner directed Kitty into a playroom that might have been a den or office in a different house. There was a fireplace, although it was blocked up and had an electric log. The room had some dog toys scattered around and a couple of old but comfy-looking couches. In one corner were a couple of large pet beds, one pink and the other an off-white color, perhaps ivory or cream. In the opposite corner were several bowls which probably contained food and water, at least sometimes.

Princess was crawling around the room playing a game of fetch with Sir. Seeing the puppy girl naked for the first time gave Kitty a thrill. She noticed that Princess had a small, tight, round rump whose muscles flexed attractively as she moved. A fluffy white tail that reminded Kitty of poodles wagged enthusiastically from the girl's plugged butt. Her apple-sized breasts dangled and danced adorably beneath her as she crawled. She was unshaven, and although her body hair wasn't profuse it was dark and noticeable. Her legs and pits had only a light feathering of hair but her bush was thick and full; her puffy lower lips were redder than Kitty's, but similarly glistening with the essence of her arousal. Princess's hair was done up in a pair of pigtails tied with pink ribbons and she had a pink nose; her tongue was lolling and dripping a little drool until she grabbed the squeaky bone with her mouth to return it to Sir.

Seeing Kitty sent Princess into transports of yipping delight. She quickly abandoned the game of fetch and rushed over to lick Kitty's face in welcome. The puppy girl then ran around to sniff at the kitten's haunches and give a few licks of welcome there, too. Kitty gave a mock growl and playfully batted at Princess's head. Ma'am joined Sir on the couch and both smiled at their pets as they waged a mock battle on the floor. Sir eventually kicked a tennis ball toward the tussling pair, which Kitty pounced upon and batted away. Princess immediately gave chase and grabbed the ball with her teeth and decided to play keep away, refusing to drop it for Kitty when she tried to paw it out of the puppy's mouth. Growling playfully, she crawled away with Kitty in hot pursuit, swatting at the wagging tail in front of her.

They eventually tired of the game and both sat on their haunches to lick themselves clean. Sir got up and grabbed a jar from a shelf, opened it, and smeared some peanut butter on Kitty's butt and lower back. Kitty mewled in fake distress so Sir said, "Princess, help Kitty get clean!" Princess yipped eagerly and began licking the paste from the cat girl's back. Sir smeared a little more on the inside of Kitty's thighs before replacing the jar and returning to his seat to watch.

Princess lapped up all of the peanut butter and then dove right into Kitty's pussy. The kitten purred in satisfaction for a little while but soon decided that if Princess was getting a tasty treat she deserved one, too. She swatted at the puppy girl until she whined and rolled over, allowing Kitty to crawl over her and bury her face in the fuzzy nest surrounding Princess's pussy. The fur was wet and matted with the puppy's arousal and Kitty took a deep, delighted breath before settling in to lick the little doggie clean.

By the time the two pets finished each other off Sir and Ma'am had gotten naked. Sir snapped his fingers and said, "Princess! Dick!" causing the puppy girl to quickly crawl over and start slurping on Sir's rod.

Ma'am, meanwhile, spread the lips of her neatly trimmed sex and called, "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty! I've got a delicious treat for you!" Kitty mewled questioningly and crawled over to sniff at the offered treat before taking an experimental lick or two. She started purring and licking in earnest, which caused Ma'am to exclaim, "Oh my god, her purring sounds so real, it's like a fucking vibrator is eating my cunny! Oh, shit!" Ma'am starting squirming and moaning while Sir smiled at her in mild surprise. In only a few minutes Kitty had Ma'am shaking in the throes of a powerful climax while gasping, "Fuck!" repeatedly. Kitty kept licking until Ma'am feebly pushed her head away, smiling languidly; Kitty took the opportunity to clean her face with her paws while they waited for Princess and Sir to catch up. Soon enough Sir began grunting and Princess whined excitedly as she eagerly swallowed his load.

Ma'am stood and said, "You two have been such good pets! I think it's time you had your dinner, yes!" She wandered out of the room in the nude while Sir went to a mini-fridge tucked away behind the couches and emerged with two bottles of wine, a red and a white. He held up the red and Princess started barking; catching on and not really having a preference, Kitty meowed as well, prompting Sir to pour a generous measure into two of the pet dishes. Princess and Kitty lapped up their treat but hadn't finished before Ma'am returned with what appeared to be two gourmet meals consisting of chicken, potatoes, and veggies, all cut into bite-sized chunks.

Princess dove right in, eating messily on the floor and wagging her tail in the air. Kitty joined her at a more sedate pace and made sure not to get her dinner all over her face like the puppy. Princess finished first and yipped, sniffing hopefully around Kitty's plate, but the cat hissed at her until she backed away whining. Although the food was quite good, far better than she had expected, Kitty decided to surrender the last of it to the puppy, who eagerly licked up everything that remained. Kitty cleaned her face of what little mess it had collected and then consented to lick Princess' face clean as well before they both crawled back to finish their wine.

Kitty felt Sir's hardness against her lower lips as she licked up the alcohol. He rubbed her ass gently until she looked around to see him holding up a condom with a questioning look on his face. Kitty shrugged to show it was Sir's choice, hoping he understood it to mean he could cum inside her without concern if he wanted to. He seemed to get the message and tossed the package aside before sliding into her depths. Kitty mewled with pleasure and looked over to see Princess already being fucked by Ma'am wearing a strap-on. The cat girl was pleased that she was getting the real dick, as she'd been craving it ever since the day at the pet store. Allie's fake cock was nice, and Kitty was sure she'd be satisfied if Ma'am had chosen to fuck her kitten instead of her puppy, but in her opinion nothing quite beat the real thing.

Before long Princess was yelping out an orgasm and Kitty wasn't far behind. She sensed Sir twitching and felt him pull out enough to shoot most of his load onto her pussy lips. He fell back and Princess happily moved in to lick away his seed from the kitty's slit. Kitty wasn't ready to call it a night but she needed some time to recharge. She yawned theatrically and raised her back while stretching. Sir chuckled and said, "Someone looks like a sleepy kitten! Why don't you and Princess crawl into your beds and take a little nap? I'll be back in an hour or so with a present for our sweet new Kitty!"

Princess yipped and crawled over to the pink bed, turning around several times before flopping down. Kitty purred and joined her in the adjacent bed. Ma'am dimmed the lights as she and Sir left their pets for a little while, and Kitty soon found herself fast asleep. It seemed to be only moments later that she awoke to Sir softly stroking her hair while Ma'am looked on, smiling. Kitty mewled in question, to which Sir responded, "Here's your present, sweet Angel!" He held up a shiny engraved name tag that indeed spelled out 'ANGEL.' After giving her a few moments to appreciate it he leaned in and attached it to the ring on her collar. "There you go, Angel. Welcome to the family!" Angel purred and licked Sir's lips with affection. Ma'am leaned down for a kitty kiss as well. Princess whined and yipped for her own share of affection, and soon all four of them were kissing, licking, or stroking one another.

Saturday Evening

Jenny took the opportunity to text Allie during a bathroom break later that evening to let her know she was staying the night with a friend; her daughter promptly texted back with a similar message. Satisfied that she was free to spend the night as Angel, she got back down on hands and knees and crawled to the playroom, eager for more fun.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter); Jenny Berman (Petplay 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 2); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 2, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2)

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

@SouperKev777 Thank you for the kind words! More kink is on the way, or at least, more varied participants in most of the kinks established so far.

SouperKev777SouperKev7778 months ago

I am so happy for this story. I really love the kink play and changes in personality! Keep up the great work.

BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

@Bucky411 Allie spent a few hours in the early afternoon with Cassie, then went to Katrina's place toward evening. If I mixed up the day/time labels, my apologies! And thanks, I've often been frustrated by that as a reader myself. This series is about 80% complete (although what's posted here represents about 40% of the story), although the closer I get to finishing it the more ideas I get for things I want to try to squeeze in...

BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

@Alexia Thank you, glad you're enjoying it!

Bucky411Bucky4118 months ago

So did Allie spend the night with her cam girl friend, or did she spend it with Cassie? This series has my avid attention.

Thank you for continuing to post new chapters. One of the frustrating things about this site is authors who begin excellent series and then disappear.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
The Witch and the Watch An unlucky man finds some luck with a witch.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories