A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 20

Story Info
Allie and Katrina livestream a sex show.
2.2k words
6.7k
9
6

Part 20 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
356 Followers

20. Allie & Kat's Livestream

Saturday Afternoon

Allie's rideshare dropped her off at a non-descript apartment complex of the kind typically found in the suburbs: they'd named it after a plant and a word that evoked something peaceful or safe or quiet. In this case, it was called Serene Pines Apartments; there were at least a few pine trees evident, although Allie couldn't judge their state of mind.

She'd had time during the ride to re-do her make-up after Cassie made a mess of her, so Allie was looking and feeling pretty sharp when she knocked on Katrina's door. Kat soon answered and hugged her new friend as she invited her in. "So go to see you again, 'coz,'" she squealed, apparently already in character. Allie returned the hug but escalated things a bit by also squeezing her hostess' ass a little and giving her a brief but sensual kiss after the hug ended.

Looking around, Allie remarked, "It looks like a pretty nice apartment!" In truth it was kind of small, even for a single, and a little shabby, although Katrina appeared to be a fastidious girl, unless perhaps she'd just been extra careful to clean up for the expected company.

Kat shrugged in response and said, "It's not bad, although they keep upping the rent and adding new 'amenity fees,' like the extra $20 a month we now owe them because they installed snack machines and a TV in the laundry room." Rolling her eyes in exasperation, she continued, "I'm actually really glad you contacted me, because money's a little tight for me this month. But our stream seems to have generated a lot of interest, so I think we're going to get a nice little payday out of it."

Allie's brain started churning, thinking about the possibility of inviting Kat to get an apartment together whenever her lease was up. Or possibly she could make some arrangement with her mother to not put the inherited house up for sale and let her daughter lease it at family rates, while she could charge Katrina and maybe some other girls sex on camera for rent. Possibly they could even entertain 'guests' there, for the right price. She decided not to bring it up just now; she needed to get too many ducks in a row first, but the idea certainly merited serious consideration.

"Come on into the bedroom, I've got everything set up in there," said Kat as she led her friend toward the only interior door she could see. Allie recognized the large, comfy-looking bed from the streams and photos she'd seen, and except for the cameras and computer equipment set up near the foot of the bed the room appeared pretty ordinary. Allie wasn't sure why that surprised her, but she hadn't had a chance to really set up a work space of her own yet. Perhaps if she rented the house she could set aside a room as a studio.

Katrina picked up a couple of items from the top of her dresser, holding one out to Allison. "I picked up a second Bluetooth vibrator, in case you don't already have one. I haven't seen you use one yet, anyway. This is already set up to work with my account, so anyone who gives us a big enough tip triggers our vibes. Do you want to use it? We can put them in now and try to get a few tips that way before we start stripping."

Allie took the device and said, "Sounds like a good plan to me!" as she pulled down her pants and panties. Kat held out a bottle of lube but Allison shook her head, seeing that she was still plenty juiced up from her earlier encounter with Cassie.

The two girls, vibrators secured in place under their clothes, climbed onto the bed and situated themselves for the best camera angles. With a deep breath, Katrina sent their stream live and began her intro. "Hey, my horny jewelers and other guests! I'm so happy to see you tuning in today, and you're in for a very special treat!" She put her arm around Allison, who puckered up for the camera and thrust out her braless breasts and thick pokies, then continued, "This is my 'kissing cousin' AllieCat, who recently got interested in the biz and is here to get her feet wet in streaming! Or, well, not just her feet, if you get what I mean!"

One of the viewers decided to get the ball rolling early and tipped generously, setting off both vibrators and making the girls gasp and shudder. Plenty of comments were being made, many of them remarking that they looked more like sisters, and more than a few people who seemed to believe they really were related and were excited about it. Allie noticed one in particular and smirked, saying, "Look, Kay, that person doesn't believe we're 'kissing cousins,' even though we look alike. Don't you just hate it when someone calls you a liar?"

It took Kat only a second to recognize the game; she gave a theatrical pout and said, "That's so mean! We'll show him who's a liar!" The girls leaned forward and began eagerly making out, pausing occasionally to respond to or thank a viewer or when particularly large tips set off their toys. Kat especially enjoyed pinching Allie's prominent nipples, so Allison decided to put her hands inside the yoga pants Katrina wore and massage her bare ass cheeks.

An alert went off to indicate their tips had reached a certain level so the two girls made a little show of removing each other's tops and engaging in some breast play. Katrina's boobs were slightly larger than Allie's, but it was the latter's almost inch-long crimson nipples that seemed to get the crowd the most worked up. Playing to their audience, both girls soon started focusing on teasing and abusing the giant nubs. Allie produced one of the toys she had ordered the other day, a pair of nipple clamps connected by a glittering chain, and offered, "If you guys can get us up to the next tier I'll let Kay put these on my poor, sad, unadorned little tit-toppers."

As she expected, there were enough viewers to quickly hit their next target, so Allie handed over the clamps and moaned with only slight exaggeration as her friend attached the jewelry to her hard teats. The pair then helped each other strip down the rest of the way, making sure to give their viewers a clear look at the vibrating toys projecting from their wet pussies. A series of several large tips in quick succession had both girls moaning and shivering in unfeigned lust.

Allie and Kat resumed their kissing and groping but were careful not to do more than rub the outside of each other's slits, as there was a penultimate tier they'd set up before they'd finger each other for the crowd. Kat had earlier expressed confidence that they would manage to reach that threshold, but doubted that they'd be able to earn enough to reach the top level that would have them go down on each other for their viewers. Allison felt that she had a secret weapon that would guarantee success, and it was almost time to deploy it.

Kat gave a few hard tugs on the nipple chain which made Allie squeal as she reached a small but intense orgasm. The viewers noticed and a few tried to prolong her climax by triggering her vibrator before she finished; their plan was pretty successful, plus it sent their total over the fingering threshold. Kat quickly thrust two digits inside her friend and used them to pump the vibrator in and out, causing Allie to moan even more as her convulsions continued. Katrina eventually relented and allowed her friend to recover while sinking the same fingers into her own steamy depths. A reenergized Allie quickly took over and shoved several fingers in her friend's snatch while using her palm to grind on the other girl's clit. Kat was sufficiently worked up that she soon reached a climax of her own, to the delight of their audience.

Kat clearly expected that they would wrap up with some kissing and post-coital cuddling before ending the stream, thinking the crowd would be close to tapped out, but Allie reached into her bag to pull out a jeweled butt plug. "Don't you guys think KayJewel would be even cuter with this bling in her booty? If you can push us over the brink, I'll lube her up and slide this gem inside her fanny." She looked over to her friend to see a rather shocked expression at the unexpected development, but the tinkling chimes indicated that the crowd was looking under their metaphorical couch cushions in an effort to reach the finish line. Catching Kat's eye, Allie grinned and said, "After all, every kink begins with 'kay.'" Katrina burst out in laughter at the terrible joke. Soon after, to her evident shock and excitement, the top tier was reached.

Allie jumped up to grab the lube from the dresser and threw herself back onto the bed while Kat positioned herself to point her ass at the camera. Allie gave her friend's crinkled pink sphincter a few licks while looking at the camera before drizzling some lube in Kat's crack and using her finger to move it into the anal passage. Once satisfied, she added a liberal amount of lube to the plug itself and started slowly but firmly pushing it in. Kat mumbled, "Get under me; we'll sixty-nine," so Allie repositioned herself and started licking her friend's dripping slit from below while pumping her ass with the plug. Soon enough the widest part was in and the plug with its fake diamond was securely lodged. Allie turned her full attention to slurping and licking the delicious quim above her, although she couldn't help thinking that it didn't quite compare to Maddie's divine folds; her sister had the best pussy in the world, as far as she was concerned.

The anal play had Kat cumming a bit more quickly than Allie, so after she dripped a small flood of juice onto her guest's face they repositioned themselves yet again. Kat kept her ass facing the camera while Allie climbed up in front of her so the viewers could see her face and nipple bling while Katrina went down on her. They tried to drag things out a little to capture a few more tips but Allison was too aroused to stave off her orgasm for long, and soon enough she reached another shuddering cum. A very tired but happy Kat crawled around to show the camera her face, shiny with her friend's juices, and said, "We hope you enjoyed that as much as we did! We're going to have ourselves a little cat nap now, but thank you so much for joining us this evening. We'll be sure to let you know the next time we have a little party! Mwah!"

Katrina disconnected the stream and shut down her equipment, then flopped back to cuddle with her guest. "Oh my god, that was amazing," she said. "I kind of wish I'd been in on your plan, but maybe my genuine surprise helped sell it; I know I'm not that good of an actress!"

Allie giggled and said, "Whether or not it helped drive the tips, it sure as hell turned me on to see the look on your face!"

The two girls kissed each other gently and sweetly for a little while, then Katrina spoke up again to say, "Even splitting tonight's take with you, I made enough to pay rent and my bills for this month and the next. I don't think you can know how much of a relief it is for me to not have that hanging over my head anymore, at least for a little while. I feel like we should celebrate!"

Allie smiled and said, "Sounds good to me! And I actually wanted to talk to you about your rent situation, too, so I'm glad you brought it up."

Kat looked puzzled and asked, "Uh... well, what did you want to know?"

"It's not so much a question as a suggestion," replied Allison. "I was thinking we should go and see your landlord or leasing agent or whatever you have and fuck them until they give you a nice discount," she said, matter-of-factly.

Katrina blinked and opened her mouth but no words came out. She got a faraway look in her eyes for a moment before swallowing and trying again. "That should sound completely absurd, and it seems so unlikely to work, but at the same time so incredibly hot that I'm getting juiced up just thinking about making the attempt!" She glanced at the clock on her wall and said, "And the main guy should probably still be in his office for another fifteen minutes or so! If we hurry we should be able to catch him!"

Allie immediately leapt up and reached for her clothes. "Great! Let's get moving! Oh, and you should leave the plug in for now!"

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 2); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 2, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+)

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

@SouperKev777 Thanks, glad you liked it! Next one is waiting in the queue for approval, but might be held up a day or so because of contest entries. Could be tomorrow. but Friday is looking more likely.

SouperKev777SouperKev7778 months ago

Excellent Chapter!!!!!

BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

@Alexia You did indeed warn me! It definitely seems like there's an appetite for that here, so the chances of it featuring more heavily in a future work is greatly increased! I might have even thought of a place I could plant a seed in one of the last chapters I'm currently working on, although there's not much space for a payout so it might just wind up as a tease, unfortunately (unless I do write a sequel/spinoff at some point).

BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

@Terra_Lupis Cassie does eventually get a trait that works similarly to the Recruiter one, although it applies to her nudity fetish. She has a natural inclination toward fitness/wellbeing, but the timeline of the story (a few weeks of their lives) doesn't allow for that to occur organically, so to speak. It's the kind of thing that might make it into a sequel or spin-off, but I'm sorry to tell you that nothing in the rest of the story gets much closer to that than what has already been shown. I hope you're not too disappointed, but thanks for speaking up! I can certainly try to include it in future works, and I actually have another story that's nearly ready for posting that might scratch that itch: a rather cliched 'boy-gets-MC-phone app' setting, but it's slow-acting, so to enhance his chances of seducing his sister he jumps into her track-and-field lifestyle.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander8 months ago

Giggles. See, told you fitness fetish. Allie is such a good recruiter.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her New Toy Ch. 01 Emma wakes up with an addition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 01 A priest bimbofies a nagging nun into a wanton slut!in Mind Control
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 01 A lesbian loses her cherry to her mind-controlled mother.in Mind Control
More Stories