A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 22

Story Info
After a night with Tina, Maddie comes clean to Leila.
2.8k words
5.8k
7
2

Part 22 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
348 Followers

22. Saturday Night Milk Fever, Part 2

Saturday Night

As Maddie finished out her shift she noticed a couple of instances of Tina grabbing one or both of her tits and squeezing, followed by blushing, and while her boss got a few stares it appeared no one called her out on the quick gropes. Madelyn was sure that the willowy blonde was still struggling with lust just like she and Leila were, and the thought of getting to taste the sweet milk of Tina's bosom was making the brunette salivate, above and below. Ordinarily they would be free to go soon after closing, but both stuck around again since Tina would generally be the last person out the door. After a brief consultation, the three ladies agreed that having sex on the break room couch again wasn't the best plan, so they headed off to Tina's apartment, which was the closest to the restaurant.

Tina actually ripped open her shirt as soon as the three women were inside, scattering buttons across the floor. Madelyn reached out to unhook her boss's bra, which was soon discarded as the trio collapsed onto another couch. Leila immediately went for the nearest nipple and suckled noisily, whining quietly with happiness and twitching her leg spasmodically. One of Tina's hands wandered down to her pussy in response, rubbing it through her clothes, so Maddie decided to have a little fun and said, "You sure do love it when girls suck the milk from your titties, huh, Tina?"

The blonde stopped rubbing her crotch long enough to squeeze her breasts and moan, sending a spray of milk into the air from the unattended nipple. "Yes..." she hissed, "Love to be suckled..."

Maddie leaned down to take the teat in her mouth, and soon all three girls were pleasuring themselves while they drained Tina's breasts. The blonde had quickly struggled out of her pants and panties so she could finger her cunny and asshole at the same time, which seemed to cause her intense embarrassment. Leila was fucking herself with the baby carrot she had hidden in her pussy for her girlfriend, who seemed content to just edge herself lazily for the time being, thinking that she was glad she hadn't worn any panties to work.

Leila was the first to get herself off, whimpering and staring into Maddie's eyes as she did so. Madelyn reached out a hand and the bunny girl eventually realized she was asking for the carrot back. With a wet slurping noise, Leila extracted the root and passed it over. Maddie licked some of her girlfriend's juices from the carrot and then placed it at Tina's opening and slid it in. Tina blushed and grunted and looked like she wanted to complain, but a stern look from Madelyn forced her to subside and submit to the vegetable invasion. Her discomfort gradually gave way to lust and soon she was humping her hips on Maddie's fingers and reached a shuddering climax. Extracting the carrot from her boss, Maddie handed it back to the bunny girl but this time said, "Here, have a snack." Leila blushed but bent down to nibble at the root delicately while the other two watched and squirmed with lust.

At Madelyn's direction, the trio moved into the bedroom, removing their remaining clothes along the way. Maddie pushed Tina onto the queen-sized bed, not ungently, and climbed atop her. She knee-walked until her pussy was directly above Tina's face and then pushed down, saying, "Lick!" As her boss complied with the command Madelyn turned to look at Leila, standing awkwardly next to the bed and fingering herself at the sight of her girlfriend riding their supervisor's tongue. "Don't just stand there!" Maddie teased, "I want to see you trib her!" When the relatively innocent bunny girl just looked confused, Maddie explained, "Get on the bed and push your pussy up against hers and rub them together!" With dawning comprehension, Leila clambered onto the bed to do as instructed.

Maddie looked down at the lust-clouded eyes of her boss and said, "Next time we do this, I'm recording it for posterity." Tina's gaze became fearful but Madelyn stroked her hair and said, "Don't worry, it'll just be for us to enjoy, not a blackmail thing, unlike some people I could name!" Maddie grinned to show she was teasing and Tina calmed down, doing her best to make her dominant employee feel good. Tina wasn't a very cunning linguist, having never attempted pussy-licking before, but the lust-inducing milk Maddie had consumed made her extra sensitive down below. A lack of both skill and enthusiasm was not enough to keep her from grinding her way to a good cum. Leila, who if anything was even more responsive than her girlfriend, finished at about the same time, smearing her juices all over Tina's own engorged labia.

The girlfriends then switched places, with Maddie tribbing and Leila riding their boss's wet face. Tina was finally offered a turn on top, grinding her needy pussy all over Leila's mouth and nose while Maddie went down on the bunny girl. Their lust finally cooled off to a manageable level afterwards, so the trio cleaned up a little and decided to spend the night snuggling. They woke up periodically throughout the night for more play, albeit of the lazy and sensual variety, and they had another feed of breastmilk around sunrise. One thing Maddie was very careful about, though, was keeping her bag, and the remote it contained, well off the floor.

Sunday Morning

"So, you're saying you have a magical remote that changes people's sex drives and related traits?" asked Leila slowly, as if certain she had misunderstood the entire conversation up to that point, or that it was an elaborate but poorly told joke.

Maddie shrugged, sitting behind the wheel of her car, and said, "I don't know if it's magic or advanced science or something else, but yes, that's the gist of it."

Leila nodded and shifted a little in the passenger's seat, still not believing the tale, and inquired, "Among other things, you claim that this device made Tina lactate, turned you into a lesbian, and transformed me into a bunny girl last Sunday?"

Madelyn sighed and nodded, "Yeah, just before you left work. I didn't know it could physically change people at that point, I thought it was just some kind of fetish dispenser or something."

Leila gave her girlfriend a plaintive look and said, "I don't want to call you crazy or a liar or anything, but that just doesn't sound possible. I've been a bunny girl my whole life! I remember getting teased at school, and having my tail pulled, and when my mom forced me to start wearing shirts after my breasts started developing. There's just no way that all of those memories can be fake or whatever!"

Maddie smiled sadly and said, "I know how incredible and ridiculous it sounds, believe me. But I think I can prove it to you. So far the remote doesn't seem to have changed any artifacts in the world, just people and behaviors and memories. Like those pants and skirts you were modifying for your tail. Pull out your driver's license and check the picture."

Frowning, Leila did as she was asked, digging through her bag to find her wallet and extracting the license. She remembered the day she went to get it, not long after she turned sixteen; the lady at the DMV had told her how soft and lovely her fur looked. Staring at it now, she saw exactly what she had expected to see, until suddenly it felt like a bubble in her brain popped and she found herself gawking at her face, but devoid of her fluffy sable ears, and with smaller teeth in her happy grin. Leila looked up at her girlfriend, whose expression was grimly satisfied at having proven her point, and then suddenly the bunny girl broke down sobbing.

Alarmed, Maddie pulled the car over as soon as she could and reached out to comfort Leila, but the bunny girl cringed away from her touch. Maddie looked ready to cry herself as Leila sobbed out, "If my whole life is a lie, what about us? Did that thing make it happen? Are you only attracted to me because it made you gay? Were we even friends before you did this? Did we even know each other? You said you loved me!" Leila kind of crumpled in on herself as much as she could while wearing a seatbelt. Maddie removed her own harness and leaned awkwardly over to grab at Leila's hands. The bunny girl resisted, but only feebly, and finally allowed her supposed girlfriend to intertwine their fingers. She could hear the brunette talking through her own tears.

"Leila, I know you might not believe me, but we have known each other for more than a year, ever since I started at the restaurant, and you were... are... my best friend there. I was only sort-of bi-curious before, but I did think you were pretty, although I doubt either of us would have made the jump we did without the remote's influence. But not the way you think. When my mom accidentally zapped me the remote gave me a mind control fetish. Once I found out what it did I zapped my mom and sister because it was such a huge turn-on; I literally couldn't control myself. I'm still having trouble with that, as you can tell. That's the same reason I picked you. I didn't want to use it on some rando because the thrill for me was in seeing someone change. I was happy that we had made plans to work out last Monday because it would mean I could witness your change into bunny Leila."

Maddie paused, sighing, then continued, "The remote has some other features, too, and one of them is like a gaydar, sort of. It kind of measures how much someone likes women or men. When I scanned you that morning it showed me that you were more interested in girls than guys and I started seeing you differently, wondering if I had a chance. And then you hopped out of the shower naked and I lost control of myself again. But here's the most important part: the remote didn't make me gay until I got home that afternoon and zapped myself again. I was afraid to make my mind control fetish any stronger so I told it to pick something else and then... poof! I'm queer."

Maddie gently forced Leila to look at her and concluded, "Everything we did in the shower that day, and everything that came after, was because we wanted to, not because the remote made us. It just kind of opened the door. And yes, as fast and improbable as it may seem, I absolutely do love you. I can show you how the remote works later and you'll see that it did nothing to either of us to affect our feelings for one another."

Leila looked into Maddie's eyes for several long moments and wondered whether she still trusted her friend. Part of her brain, a large part, was saying 'no,' but Leila's heart was saying 'yes,' and she followed it. Leaning forward at the same time, the two girls kissed, sweetly at first but gradually becoming more needy. They might have gotten carried away with themselves if a few people wandering by hadn't catcalled and whistled upon noticing the girls making out. Maddie shifted back to her seat, slightly breathless and blushing, and they resumed driving toward her apartment.

Leila knew that they still had some trust issues to work out, and she still only half-believed that the remote had actually re-written her memories about her lapine features, but felt confident that they could work through this, because Maddie had made her happier than she'd ever been before. As they pulled into Madelyn's parking lot, Leila asked, "Were you planning to zap me again?"

Maddie hesitated for a second and then admitted, "Yes. Or I had planned to, but I'm not going to now. I love you just the way you are, I'd love you even without the ears and tail, although they are totally fucking adorable."

Leila crinkled her nose in appreciation of the compliment but dropped a bombshell on her girlfriend. "Actually, I want you to zap me again. Or maybe I should say, I want to zap myself again, if you'll let me."

Maddie's jaw dropped and it was several seconds before she was able to sputter out a question, "But, why?"

Leila paused to collect her thoughts before replying, "Mostly because I can tell it gets you hot. And honestly, I love being a bunny girl, so I'm sure I'll love whatever it does next, as long as we're in it together." She crinkled her nose again and grinned, "Besides, if it keeps up with the rabbit theme it's sure to make me extra horny at some point, right? Not that you need any help turning me on!" Both girls laughed and kissed again before heading inside so Maddie could show her how to work the remote without being watched or overheard.

As soon as the door shut Leila found herself stripping off completely, much to her surprise and confusion. "Oops!" said Madelyn, grinning abashedly. "I forgot that I gave you that trigger yesterday morning! Maybe we can fix it later, or replace it with something else."

Leila shrugged, enjoying the way Maddie's eyes watched as the motion caused the bunny girl's large titties to wobble. "I don't really mind, as long as your roommate won't freak out if she comes home. Although I guess technically she wouldn't because as a bunny girl I'm entitled to be as naked as I want to be, unless that memory is wrong in addition to being fake."

Maddie smiled again and said, "Even aside from that she wouldn't care; the remote turned her into a permanent nudist."

"Wow," said Leila, eyes wide as she digested that tidbit. "So you've just been watching her prance around naked all week, huh?"

"Almost," Maddie confirmed, "I zapped her Tuesday night when she got home from a softball training retreat thingy."

Leila got a mischievous look on her face and asked, "So, does seeing her air her privates out get you revved up, knowing that she's only displaying herself because you made her want to?"

Maddie bit her lip and groaned, nodding her head but complaining, "No fair! It gets me juicy just thinking stuff like that! Hearing you say it in your sexy voice is making my knees weak!"

Leila, for once taking an assertive role, gently pushed her girlfriend down on the couch and straddled her, making out slowly but passionately until they were both hot and bothered again. Maddie checked her phone at one point when they paused for breath, remarking, "If you still want to zap yourself, your cooldown timer should have ended a little while ago."

Leila nodded lustily and took the device while listening to Maddie's instructions. To the surprise of both, the remote did not present them with a choice between body and behavior again, which Maddie had been confident would be the case, since taking one of each had clearly implied that there were at least two levels of both options. Instead, the remote read, 'LIKE RABBITS,' but the explanation more or less matched their expectations.

The target will become hyperfertile and hypersensitive to sexual stimulation. Physical and behavioral traits associated with their spirit animal will also become slightly more emphasized. Their hypersexuality will usually be tolerated or indulged by the general public until or unless it becomes a nuisance.

Blinking, Madelyn said, "Well, at least the hyperfertility part won't matter much, my sweet little lez-bunny. Let's test the hypersensitivity!"

So saying, Maddie reached out to tweak a nipple and nibble at a bunny ear, which sent Leila into transports of delight. "OH YEAH, IT TOTALLY FUCKIN' WORKS!' she shouted loudly. The two girls quickly got hot and heavy with each other, tossing Maddie's clothes haphazardly around the room as they hurried to get as much skin to skin contact as possible.

The two lovers were so into each other that they didn't even notice Cassie opening the door and staring at them with a grin until the tall, nude redhead smacked Maddie on the ass and said, "We are going to totally ruin this couch at the rate we're going!"

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 2, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+)

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

@Alexia I disabled the ratings, as well as anonymous contact. The response to the story here has been overwhelmingly positive, for which I am grateful, but unfortunately that just makes the handful of people who hate it more aggressive in showing their contempt for what others enjoy. It was easier to just turn the whole system off than to spend the time dealing with it.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander8 months ago

They took the stars rating away? Oh well. This would be a 5 star from me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories