A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 23

Story Info
Maddie & Leila have fun with Cassie, then meet Jenny.
2.7k words
5.6k
6
6

Part 23 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
343 Followers

23. Sunday, Bun-Day, Fun Day

Sunday Morning

Cassie grinned as she approached the door to her apartment. She could hear loud moans leaking out into the hallway, presumably from Maddie's girlfriend since the voice didn't sound like her roommate's. Cassie wasn't entirely sure why her libido had jumped through the roof since last week, but after fucking Maddie's little sister yesterday she was determined to notch both sisters onto her metaphorical bedpost, and if she could check 'all-girl threesome' off her list at the same time, so much the better. She was feeling particularly pent up after spending Saturday night bar-hopping and getting increasingly turned on by dancing nude in a crowd of clothed club-goers, but she hadn't found anyone she was particularly keen on hooking up with so she'd come home to an empty apartment and masturbated herself to sleep.

Sure enough, Maddie and her curvy, bronze bunny girl were laid out on the sofa in a tangle of limbs, apparently enjoying some foreplay and frottage. The whole room smelled like wet pussy, which made Cassandra wonder if anyone sold scented candles of that aroma. Shaking her head at the non sequitur, the statuesque redhead approached the pair but received no acknowledgement, so focused were they on each other. Still grinning, she smacked her roommate on the ass and said, "We are going to totally ruin this couch at the rate we're going!" Without waiting for an invitation, Cassie sat down behind Maddie, who was currently on top of the bunny girl, and started fingering the brunette with one hand while massaging her ass with the other. Maddie gave a purr of approval and went back to kissing her girlfriend while thrusting her hips toward her roommate.

Cassie was enjoying how wet and slippery Maddie's cunt was and had already switched hands several times to enjoy sampling the juices when her roommate abruptly sat up and dragged her girlfriend upright as well. Madelyn crawled behind the bunny girl and stroked her ears, which made her pant and twitch, then said in a low, sultry voice, "Cassie, this is Leila. Leila, say hello to Cassandra." Before the bunny girl could actually articulate any words, her girlfriend had pushed her head down into the fuzzy red muff in front of her, which she promptly started licking. Cassie moaned with approval and watched as Maddie knelt down and stuck her face into her girlfriend's ample ass, licking her from behind and stroking her tail.

Leila was the first to come, emitting a high-pitched whine that was partially muffled by Cassie's thighs clamped around her head. Her leg was twitching spasmodically and kicking the floor in a fast tempo, which was probably irritating the downstairs neighbors if they were home. Leila's energetic tongue soon had the redhead climaxing as well, although it was a smallish one that was sort of an appetizer, leaving Cassie primed and ready for more. Maddie rolled her girlfriend over and said to Cassie, "I'm going to ride her face for a while; her pussy is delicious if you'd like some fur pie for Sunday brunch." Amused but also turned on by the slightly absurd dirty talk, Cassie just smiled again and groped her roommate's perky handfuls of boob a little as they shifted around on the couch.

Cassie now found herself facing a beautiful pink pussy surrounded by soft, dark grey fur, currently matted with a mix of pussy juice and saliva. She eagerly took a swipe with her tongue and found the tangy flavor to be quite as nice as Maddie had promised. She continued to make slow, deep licks while looking up across the bunny girl's torso. Maddie was indeed seated on her girlfriend's face, with her firm ass pointed toward Cassie; the redhead admired the clear demarcation of tanned flesh offsetting her paler cheeks, showing clearly the shape of a moderately racy bikini. "Perhaps I can convince these two to lose their tan lines with me before summer is out," she thought, although her own pale skin tended to freckle more than tan, assuming it didn't just go straight to lobster-red burns. Cassie was also interested to note that Leila had a row of tiny nipples running from her crotch to just under the bountiful bosoms Maddie was currently holding onto, partly to keep her balance and partly to enjoy groping. Cassie started tweaking the extra nipples while she licked, which the bunny girl quite obviously enjoyed.

Maddie soon reached a squirting, screaming peak atop her girlfriend, splattering the bunny girl and making her gasp for breath. Maddie dismounted and collapsed on the floor to recover while Leila played with her breasts and looked back and forth between her panting girlfriend and the redhead between her legs. Maddie eventually grabbed one of Leila's legs and pulled until the bunny girl was spread-eagled on the couch, allowing the dominant girl to rim her girlfriend's asshole while Cassie concentrated on the clit. Soon Leila was climaxing again and even squirting a small amount, which both roommates were eager to lick up and then share with their first kiss.

Maddie sat back down on the couch, squeezing in between Cassie and Leila, while all three girls took a brief break to recover. Reaching an arm around her girlfriend and her roommate, Madelyn said, "Babe, do me a favor and twerk for us while we recharge." Leila looked a little confused and surprised, but then got up and started bouncing her ass and clapping her butt cheeks in Maddie's face while twitching her tail spasmodically. Madelyn appeared to be greatly enjoying the experience and soon pushed Leila gently toward the redhead while saying, "Now twerk on Cassie." The obedient bunny girl complied, albeit slightly more awkwardly and with less vigor. Nevertheless, Cassandra very much enjoyed the up close and personal encounter with Leila's magnificent rear end, slick and shiny with sweat and sex fluids.

Maddie leaned over to whisper in Cassie's ear, "I get the impression you prefer to be in charge in the bedroom, so to speak, and I don't mind sharing with you sometimes, but only if we understand that when it comes to the two of us, sex is either co-dominant or not happening, okay?" Cassie was a little surprised at how candid Maddie was being, as well as how accurate her assessment was, but after a moment or two she agreed with no reservations. If she felt the need to really top someone she could just go and find Dana and/or Miguel to dominate.

"How wonderful!" purred Maddie. In a louder voice, she said, "How about we seal our agreement with a sixty-nine? Sideways, of course!" Winking at Cassie, Madelyn turned to Leila and said, "Why don't you sit there and edge yourself while we honor our bargain? Maybe after this we can move to one of the bedrooms and let the couch try to air out for a while."

The two more dominant girls situated themselves side-by-side and got their first intimate views of each other's quims, both quite wet and puffy from their earlier escapades. Neither wasted any time with slow build-up, going to town on one another immediately. Although unspoken, both girls seemed to intuitively understand that this was a contest, a race to make the other girl cum first, as a way to assert just a tiny bit of dominance for personal pride. It was a close competition and their climaxes were nearly simultaneous, but Cassie was a shade more skillful and experienced at getting girls off, and Maddie's baseline lust was a wee bit higher still, resulting in minor victory for the redhead. As they separated and recovered their eyes met and clearly communicated Cassie's feeling of victory. Maddie gave a tiny frown but then smiled, which Cassie was inclined to interpret as acknowledgement, then leaned forward and whispered into the redhead's ear, "Trigger Trance."

Cassie's eyes unfocused and she said, "Ready for triggers." Leila, who had been obediently edging the whole time, suddenly squealed as she was overcome by witnessing her girlfriend's dominance, making a small puddle of cum on the floor.

Maddie spared a moment to smirk at her subbie bunny but then turned to Cassie and said, "Whenever I perform any sexual act directly upon you your arousal will skyrocket and you will quickly reach a very powerful orgasm." Cassie hesitated slightly before repeating the gist of the long trigger command. Knowing that Cassie was a bit of a domme, Maddie doubted she'd be able to implant many triggers but decided to risk one more, saying, "You'll be happy to equally share any women I bring home to fuck, or that I invite you to fuck somewhere else." Madelyn was again worried that the command might be too vague or complicated, but it seemed like Cassie's repetition was accurate. Now it was time for the acid test. As Cassie's eyes focused once again, Maddie stood, grabbing Leila's hand and pulling her to her feet, then asked, "Which bedroom should we mess up?"

Sunday Afternoon

Maddie and Leila were driving out to the inherited house to introduce the girlfriend to the mother and vice versa. "So," began Leila hesitantly, "You mentioned earlier that the first people you zapped were your mom and sister, and that they both got fetishes. Can you tell me what to expect?"

Maddie pursed her lips and said, "Minor point, but I zapped my sister first, then my mom. My sister, Allie, got something called 'sex worker,' which basically ramped up her libido, turned down most of her turn-offs, and made her want to be sexy for money. She's doing camgirl stuff now."

Leila's eyes widened and she muttered, "Wow," almost inaudibly.

Maddie continued, "Mom got a petplay fetish, so she started acting like a cat and as soon as she could she went out and got a collar and leash and all kinds of toys and cat-themed clothes, although when she's playing Kitty at home she's basically naked and crawling around."

Looking a little disturbed, Leila asked, "And... how did your sister react to your mom crawling around naked?"

Maddie cast a nervous glance toward her girlfriend before admitting, "Well, she... liked it quite a lot. I mean, she originally might not have, but she apparently didn't have any strong aversions to the idea because the remote specifically said those would remain. Sometime around when you and I were hooking up for the first time Allie and mom hooked up, too."

Leila felt slightly ill and said, "But that's incest," in a weak voice.

Maddie sighed and said, "I know it sounds bad, and I feel dirty trying to defend it, but it's not like they can conceive a child, which would be the only real problem aside from breaking cultural taboos or whatever, which is really nobody else's business."

Leila was silent until they pulled up to the house and finally forced herself to ask, "So have you been having sex with them, too?"

Maddie blushed as she turned off the car and looked into Leila's eyes before softly admitting, "Yes."

Leila swallowed and whined, "But why?"

Maddie gazed off into space as she tried to frame a reply, finally offering, "I'm not entirely sure. I mean, a big part of it has to do with the remote. Knowing that I caused it to happen really sets off my fetish, and when I get horny I do things I might not have the courage to otherwise, or else have the sense not to indulge. And when the remote made me a lesbian, I think there was a side effect of making me lust for women a lot more just in general. Like, it turned my libido from medium to high, so much so that having my mom and sister coming on to me was just irresistible."

She turned again to look at her girlfriend and said, "But if I'm being honest, I think I was always attracted to them on some level, but convinced myself it was just, like, artistic appreciation or something. I would probably never have acted on my feelings if the remote hadn't given me some severe prodding, but I won't lie and suggest I put up a strong resistance." Leila sighed and looked out the window, saying nothing for a while.

Maddie finally prompted her with, "How are you feeling? Can you handle meeting her knowing all this?"

Leila shrugged and looked back, saying, "Well, we're here aren't we? And I can't deny I'm as curious as you are to learn more about the remote. You said she should be ready for another dose by now, right? Or whatever you're calling it. I'm not comfortable with the incest thing and I'm a little hurt that you were fooling around with them on the side while we were figuring things out. But at the same time, it feels kind of like I shouldn't be jealous because they're your family, which sounds both defensible and totally stupid at the same time. Yes, no reason to be jealous of affection shown to your family, but familial affection is usually not the same as sex! It's giving me a little bit of a headache, I think."

Maddie smiled and said, "Well, I'm currently feeling a lot of post-sex satisfaction, so I think you won't have to worry about any uncomfortable shenanigans while we're here. Come on, let's go introduce you." The two girls got out of the car and walked up to the house. Leila had borrowed a nice shirt from Cassie, which was a better fit than anything Maddie owned, but it still strained to contain her breasts. Leila was also experiencing a little cognitive dissonance over being bottomless, as she could remember a mix of memories of carefree partial nudity and culturally imposed modesty waging a subdued battle somewhere deep in her mind.

Maddie called out as soon as they entered the house, and although Leila had been sort of prepared for the idea, the sight of the mature woman crawling naked out of the kitchen was jarring. The feeling quickly progressed to alarming as the cat-themed nude woman let out a yowl and launched herself at the bunny girl. Leila yelped as her flight instincts kicked in and she leapt across the room to escape the predator. Maddie watched in amazement as Leila accomplished what was probably a superhuman jump, both of them realizing that the changes to the bunny girl's anatomy must have included some powerful new leg muscles.

The cat girl also seemed amazed and had quickly aborted her charge, though she had probably not been intending to frighten the girl in the first place. Maddie then said in a stern voice, "Bad Kitty! Bad! Leila's a friend! We're going to go upstairs until Mom gets back, you naughty little thing!" Maddie took her girlfriend by the arm and led her upstairs, whispering, "We'll hang out in the room I've been using to give her a few minutes to compose herself. We can probably zap her while she's changing."

The plan worked well, as the two girls heard the older woman crawl into the master bedroom to begin changing back into Jenny. It took a couple of tries to lock on but soon the remote was once again displaying a choice between diversification and intensification. After briefly explaining what she had learned about that choice, Maddie selected the red button to intensify her mother's petplay fetish. After the normal reminders of the animal in question passed Maddie brought up the expanded details.

The target will be able to influence subsidiary targets to join them in arousing pet play, giving those targets the effects of one or both of the earlier stages of this identity. Any intimate relations may be affected, although the effects will generally fade gradually if the subsidiary target is not at least occasionally re-exposed. The primary target will also be able to engage in consensual public petplay sex with few repercussions, i.e., it will usually be tolerated or indulged by the general public until or unless it becomes a nuisance.

"Wow," the two girls muttered in unison, amazed at the power of the remote.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 2, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+)

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

Thank you SouperKev777, glad you're enjoying it!

SouperKev777SouperKev7778 months ago

It’s very entertaining how imaginative and diverse your mind works keep up the amazing work and writing!

BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

Thank you jabber63

BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

@ElectricBadger The next chapter is one you will likely enjoy, then, and petplay continues to be a major element throughout the story. I didn't include any bimbofication, though. There are a lot of stories that feature it, and they all kind of blur together to me at this point, so I decided not to bother trying to include it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
More Stories