A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 27

Story Info
Jenny and Allie have Hoshi over for a petplay date.
2.2k words
4.3k
5
2

Part 27 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
351 Followers

27. Cum Monday, I'll Be Holding You Tight

Monday Morning

Jenny was thrilled that Allie had become her naked kitten friend. Playtime with Hoshi as Puppy Princess had been amazing fun, but there was something about introducing her own daughter to the scene and having the girl follow in her paw-steps that just gave her a special thrill. Allie had proved to be an especially mischievous kitten, who delighted in knocking things over, opening every door and cabinet she encountered, and stealing Mama Cat's sex toys when she wasn't looking. They had stayed naked all night and slept together as kitties, waking several times in the night to crawl around the house yowling and then having another bout of sex when their zoomies faded.

Jenny was quite reluctant to get dressed the following Monday, but she needed to head back in to the local office to get some more work done. She switched out her tail for one that simply trailed down instead of being wire-supported and selected a pair of matching ears, then touched up her cosmetics to make sure her nose was dark and her whiskers were well-defined. Allie mewled in disappointment when her mother reappeared from the bathroom but purred happily as Jenny stroked the girl's folds. "I promise we'll have some fun together this evening when I get home. Maybe we can even go to the park Maddie and I went to yesterday, we had a lot of fun there!" she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

As she drove out to the office an even more exciting plan occurred to Jenny, and she was sure her daughter would be down for it. Arriving at her temporary worksite, she quickly messaged Hoshi, with whom she had traded contact info after their play date. It might require a little caution to keep the girl from getting awkward feelings about the mother-daughter aspect, but the potential rewards far outweighed the risks, as far as Jenny was concerned. Their conversation played out in stages all morning as they made their plans.

Jenny: Good morning Hoshi! I just wanted to invite Princess over to play this evening for a special treat!

Hoshi: Ooh, that sounds fun! What's the treat! Please tell me! Pretty please!

Jenny: Oh alright, I found another kitty who likes to play with Angel, and I know she will love Princess, too!

Hoshi: Wow, OMG! How are you doing that?! It took me forever to find my way to the scene!

Jenny: I dunno, mysterious feline senses, I suppose! Can you come by around 6?

Hoshi: Absolutely I can! I'm so excited! I wish I could wag my tail!

Jenny: LMAO! I wish I could see you wagging it! So cute!

Hoshi: Should I bring anything!

Jenny: Just yourself!

Jenny: Actually, wait, there is one thing...

Jenny: Could you get another collar and leash, something blue and spangly? And a nametag that says AllieCat?

Hoshi: Aww, how cute! I can do that!

Jenny: Mwah! Thanks bunches! I'll pay you back when I see you!

Jenny got so turned on by her plans that she slid a discreet vibrating egg into her pussy around lunchtime and spent the afternoon edging. She thought she was being very sneaky about it, certain that no one could hear the quiet buzzing muffled between her clenched thighs. That was true enough, although most of the people who were in the vicinity eventually figured out the truth, more or less, because she couldn't do anything about the smell of her arousal wafting through the office, and her flushed skin and fidgeting made it pretty obvious who the source of the aroma was. She might ordinarily have been disciplined for such behavior, but with her cat accoutrements on prominent display no one seriously questioned her right to play with herself at her desk.

The caterwauling yowl Jenny emitted when she finally came was widely noticed, and though part of Jenny felt shame, the greater part of herself felt exhilaration and freedom when no one reacted more forcefully than a few dirty looks cast her way. As she walked out to her car Jenny thought that more than one of the glances she received expressed interest, desire, and perhaps even jealousy. "Something to explore another day!" she thought.

Monday Evening

Allie had spent the morning taking plenty of pictures and video of herself wearing various cat accessories, enjoying the comments of her subscribers as they remarked on her fulfilling her destiny and other such sentiments. Katrina in particular thought it was highly amusing and promised Allie that they would do a cat video together soon, if Allie could supply the toys. A few of her subscribers requested special videos, which Allie was pleased to make. The most daring found her crawling around the back yard in nothing but her ears, tail, and collar, but soon after she sent it the same person made another request, one that actually gave Allie a little bit of pause.

After a few minutes of deliberation, however, she shrugged and decided that it didn't cross her line, so she set up her phone to get a video of herself as she pissed in the grass, then turned to show off her plugged ass as she pushed dried grass clippings over the spot she peed on. Along with the video she sent the subscriber a warning that she would not go any farther down that route.

Around lunchtime Allie got a message from her mom asking her to stick around that evening, as she was arranging a special surprise. Allie was intrigued but didn't have any plans to leave anyway, so it didn't feel like a difficult promise to make. She even went to the trouble of cleaning up the house a bit, including washing all of the sex toys she'd borrowed and returning them to their proper places, or at least to a drawer in her mother's bureau. Allie was just setting out some fruit and cheese to snack on when she saw her mother's car drive up.

"Allie, I'm home!" called Jenny from the foyer. "Anything exciting happen while I was gone?"

"Hey mom!" said Allie as she gave her mother a hug and an un-daughterly kiss. "I spent most of the day just fucking around taking pics and video. After you told me I was getting a special surprise, though, I cleaned up a little."

"What a wonderful daughter I have!" Jenny exclaimed as she deepened their kiss. "You know, I was thinking, it'll be about an hour until my surprise is ready, would you like to take some pictures of Angel in the backyard?"

Allie's eyes lit up in excited delight and she almost screamed, "O-M-G, M-O-M, are you for real?! Yes, that would be amazing!"

Jenny smiled and said, "Well, let me just go upstairs and get ready and I'll meet you out there."

Allie practically ran outside in eager anticipation and recorded a quick preface for her intended video, leaving out only the part about her relationship to the pet in question. They resembled each other enough that people would doubtless wonder, but she didn't want anyone to get in trouble or risk alienating her subscribers with talk of mother-daughter incest, so Allie decided it was best just to leave people in the dark, at least for now.

Allie got a great shot of Angel as she crawled to the sliding patio door and smooshed her breasts against the glass before opening it and quickly crawling across the rough concrete slab into the soft grass. Angel was feeling particularly frisky and playful, happily rubbing against her daughter's legs and purring with every loving stroke or pat on the ass. Allie could see her mother was literally dripping wet as she rolled over in the grass. They toured the yard several times, although Allison was careful to keep her mother away from the small pile of grass clippings that she was still a little ashamed about.

They had just concluded recording a video of Allie fingering Angel to a messy, mewling climax when a voice from the house startled them both, although Angel quickly recovered from the shock and crawled to greet the visitor, meowing happily. Allie stared in confusion at a young Asian woman standing in their kitchen, who leaned down to pet Angel with obvious recognition and affection. Remembering her mother's dinner party, Allie thought she had an idea of the truth.

The visitor then introduced herself by saying, "Hello! My name is Hoshi. Jenny told me you're into the scene, too, and she asked me to bring you these gifts from her." She handed over a small bag that contained a sparkly collar in Allison's favorite color, with an engraved nametag for 'AllieCat' already attached. Allie grinned at their visitor, who grinned back in apparently equal delight. "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to try it on?" the guest asked coyly.

Allie laughed and said, "Yeah, let me just go grab my other stuff, I'll be right back!" She hurried to her room and snatched up the ears and plug she had borrowed, resolving to buy her own at the earliest opportunity. She waited until she got to kitchen to change, however, as she found it awkward to crawl down the stairs. When she got back outside and found the visiting girl naked save for a pink collar and tail plug of her own Allie was shocked again but quickly recovered.

Princess, as her nametag proclaimed, proved to be a very friendly puppy, who simply loved to chase the kitties around the yard, yipping excitedly the whole time. The high fence protecting the yard from neighboring viewers gave all three women a sense of utter solitude, of existing in a private and idyllic world free of human problems and human pressures. Their petplay soon progressed to sniffing each other's delicate places, and Princess seemed particularly interested in AllieCat's dewy depths. Having never been with a puppy girl before, she wiggled her bottom invitingly and presented it for inspection. Princess pounced, whining happily as she slobbered all over the kitty girl's folds.

AllieCat purred with delight as the puppy girl's energetic tongue slithered in and out and all around, gasping each time it flicked her large and sensitive clit. Angel rubbed her face against her daughter's and they shared a coy look with one another, acknowledging just how talented their shared lover was when it came to eating pussy. AllieCat made out with her mother for a few minutes, but soon the older woman decided to go sniffing around the puppy girl's haunches. Princess whined with delight and began yipping excitedly, although her barks were mostly muffled in AllieCat's folds. The kitty girl caterwauled as she reached her peak, and soon after Princess was howling about her own climax. AllieCat briefly wondered what the neighbors must be thinking.

The trio soon reversed their order, with Princess pleasuring Angel and AllieCat getting a taste of the puppy girl's furry muff. The experience of going down on a girl who didn't shave was a new one for AllieCat. Katrina kept hers neatly trimmed, as did all of the Berman women, and even Cassie's red bush had been tidied up around the edges and on her lips. Although Princess was not especially hirsute, she had tiny, delicate, dark hairs adorning her outer lips that tickled AllieCat's nose and cheeks as her tongue dipped into the girl's moist depths. The hair on her mound was much longer and stuck out in all directions, somewhat matted with sweat or other fluids. AllieCat stroked the fluffy locks with her paw, loving the silky feel, and was pleased to see goose bumps erupting from the girl's flesh as she toyed with her pubes. Princess soon howled as she was overcome by another orgasm, and Angel was close enough that rubbing her wet crease against the baying puppy girl's face was enough to get her off as well.

Angel disappeared long enough for Jenny to bring out several bowls of food and water for the pets, then joined them as they knelt in the grass to eat and drink before carrying on with their merriment. Allie had the presence of mind to set her camera up to record the three naked pets enjoying their dinner, and neither Angel nor Princess objected at all, even going so far as to smile at the camera, mewling or yipping in satisfaction. After the sun went down and the insects became intolerable all three retreated indoors, where they played with Bubbles the real cat, who was annoyed at being the only pet not allowed to enjoy the grass.

All good things must come to an end, however, and Hoshi eventually returned to say good-bye. "Today was magical! Thank you so much for inviting me over! I really hope we can all get together again soon!" she gushed, wagging the tail she had not bothered to remove. Hoshi kissed them both good-bye, and the mother and daughter waved as their guest left the house, collared and bottomless and apparently completely at her ease.

"She's great fun, mom! Since she followed you home, can we keep her? Pretty please?" whined Allison, with a twinkle in her eyes.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+), Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+)

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

Well, that *could* happen when she gets her fourth attribute, if it intensifies her MC fetish and if it follows the pattern of certain other attributes. I can't promise that's where the story meandered, of course. :)

JNMCJNMC8 months ago

All of the subjects are getting boosts that draw people into their fetishes, when does our main character get the ability to make people enjoy the thought of Mind Control?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Calibration Pt. 01 Rebecca calibrates a project. And herself.in Mind Control
The Unbound Genie Ch. 01 Jack Thompson accidentally acquires reality-bending powers.in Fetish
More Stories