A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 28

Story Info
Cassie unwittingly uses the device on Dana and Miguel.
2.6k words
5k
6
2

Part 28 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
346 Followers

28. Groovy Tuesday

Tuesday Morning

Maddie and Leila woke very early in the morning and enjoyed a more romantic and sensual interlude than they had been having lately, which was a nice change of pace for both. They let their hands wander while they kissed, and Maddie paid extra attention to the new nipples that adorned her girlfriend's body. Each one seemed almost as sensitive as her original pair, despite being quite a bit smaller. Leila's whimpering and gasping were so stimulating that Madelyn decided to spring her other outfit on her girlfriend early. Leaping out of bed, she tossed a bunch of her underwear around the room in a hurry to retrieve her special items from the drawer where they were hidden.

Leila beamed with joy at seeing her girlfriend dressed up like a bunny, and her eyes started watering as she beckoned her love to embrace again. As Madelyn crawled atop the actual bunny girl to kiss her, Leila reached around and tugged gently on the fluffy rabbit tail projecting from Madelyn's butt plug. Maddie moaned at the sensation; prior to the days of the remote she had not been much of a fan of anal play, but having a couple of tails to get accustomed to was opening her horizons a bit, and having a deliciously curvy and submissive girlfriend playing with her plug was a bonus.

The two bunnies settled into an intense session of making out and rubbing their pussies against each other's thighs while they laid side by side. Leila's hypersensitivity meant that she creamed her lover's leg three times before Maddie had her first climax: a slow, rolling orgasm which seemed deeper and more emotionally intense than the squirting cums she had mostly been experiencing of late. A glance at the clock showed them they had plenty of time before they needed to leave, so they murmured sweet phrases to each other as they basked in the afterglow and soon drifted back into slumber.

The sound of Cassie's gym bag clattering and clinking as she struggled to get her softball gear out of the apartment suddenly woke the girls again and they instantly realized they had overslept. "Shit!" they exclaimed in unison as they scrambled around to grab their things. They jumped in the shower together to rinse off the most obvious signs of their lovemaking, both deeply regretting that they had no time for fooling around despite the sexiness of seeing each other's glistening curves and the unavoidable touching and bumping of sensitive skin in the cramped space.

Maddie threw on her work outfit sans underwear or bra and grabbed her purse as they rushed out of the apartment and down to her car. They had a little time to talk in the relative calm of driving toward the school to drop Leila off, since traffic didn't easily permit them to rush the way they wanted to. "So, I guess I'll swing by your dorm after I get off of work this evening and we can go over to Tina's for her milking session," suggested Maddie.

"Mmhmm, sounds good!" Leila agreed, fidgeting in her seat.

Maddie admired the way Leila's boobs bounced as the car went over a speed bump, but forced herself to concentrate on driving. "I'm sorry these things keep popping up, I know you were looking forward to some time for just the two of us," the brunette apologized, "Maybe we can take an overnight trip somewhere together and have at least one day just to ourselves."

Leila gave her girlfriend a warm smile and affirmed, "I'd really like that! But I'm okay with us sharing sex with our friends, or at least, with the ones I've met so far. I guess you'll probably want to include Allie at some point since you said you and your sister were sex buddies, too, and I guess that would be fine, I'm sure she's a nice person and everything. And honestly, if Cassie's 'sex hound' act is going to be a recurring thing it would be really funny to see how she reacts to your mom!" Both girls laughed at the idea of the sexually demanding redhead chasing the older woman around on all fours.

"Haha, yeah, that would be something, although I don't know if Cassie will be as understanding about the incest angle as you were. It's not a topic that invites itself into casual conversation between roommates," Madelyn mused.

Leila shrugged as they pulled up outside her classroom building and reached into the back seat to grab her bag. Maddie took the opportunity to palm one of the bunny girl's generous boobs as she did so, which sparked a blushing smile, and they gave each other a sensuous kiss before Leila hopped out of the car and dashed up the stairs into the building. Maddie admired her girlfriend's butt for as long as it was in view, then sped off to the restaurant, hoping that traffic wouldn't make her more than a few minutes late.

It wasn't until she was pulling into the parking lot that Madelyn suddenly realized that Leila had completely forgotten to get dressed and had gone to class totally naked. She sat in her car, stunned, and wondered if it was just a mistake stemming from their big hurry, or if it might be related to her third level bunny trait becoming more prominent. Cassie's third trait had also mentioned something about being able to affect intimate relations. Maddie had initially assumed that meant a spouse or significant other, but it was entirely possible it could mean anyone she had sex with, or possibly even anyone she was friends with.

Maddie's line of thought was abruptly cut short when she heard Cliff call her name and beckon her impatiently from the staff entrance of the restaurant. Grabbing her things, her purse spilled on the floor of the car and she cursed as she scrambled to pick up her scattered belongings. She grabbed her phone and wallet but abandoned several other items for the time being, feeling pressured to get to work immediately as her supervisor stood in the doorway glaring in her direction. "How can this day get any more stressful?" she wondered.

Tuesday Evening

Cassie groaned as she threw her bag on the floor of her apartment and stumbled off to the shower. It had been another long day of practice and class, and then on her way home in the afternoon a professor she knew by sight stopped her in the hall and asked if she would be interested in modeling for his class that was about to start. "We usually do live model drawings on Tuesdays," he had explained, "But our model called in to cancel. If you're not interested or available that's completely fine, I just thought I would ask since you clearly don't have body modesty issues."

He'd offered her $75 for three hours of standing around naked and that sealed the deal in Cassie's mind. She spent the entire session wondering if she could make this a more regular gig, and was disappointed that the professor kept rearranging her poses to be less overtly sexual. Still, it seemed like an interesting idea to pursue, so she made sure to give the prof her contact info and told him she would be fine with 'less tame' modeling, too, if he had more advanced classes. He seemed unsure and perhaps discomfited by her forwardness, so she left it at that and went home to get ready for her guests.

Cassie kissed Dana and Miguel in welcome when they arrived, and they got naked with much less coaxing than before. "Why don't you two have a seat on the couch and get each other warmed up?" she suggested, "I picked up some toys the other day, so I'll just nip off to my bedroom to fetch some of those. Be back in a flash!" Her friends eagerly followed her instructions, more than ready to get their escapades underway. Dana crawled into Miguel's lap and sat on his dick, pinning it down rather than inserting it, as they made out passionately. Cassie smiled and made her way to her bedroom.

A couple of minutes later Cassie was frowning instead. She had found most of her toys but the strap-on harness was nowhere in sight. She suddenly slapped her forehead dramatically and said out loud, "Duh! Where was the last place you used it?" She walked across the hall and opened Maddie's door, thinking she remembered leaving it on her roommate's dresser, but there were a surprising number of bras and panties scattered about the room. As she shifted some of these items around Cassie mumbled, "Maybe she wouldn't make such a mess if she gave up on clothes, too. Well, a project for another day!"

Cassie finally found her dildo and harness, and next to them was a weird handheld device of some kind, with two buttons and an antenna. Curious, she picked it up and mashed the buttons a few times, not realizing that it was currently pointed at the mirror on the dresser, nor understanding why that would be significant. After a moment the device displayed 'TARGET ACQUIRED' and 'NUDITY FETISH,' followed by what appeared to be a set of rules for being naked at home and in certain public places. "Oh, neat!" she thought, "This must be one of Maddie's other toys she ordered, some kind of sexy dares game!" Cassie debated on putting it back where she found it, considering it was basically a sex toy, but it clearly would be much different than borrowing a dildo or butt plug or even lube, since that could get used up. Resolved, Cassie put the remote in the bag with her other toys and stepped into the dildo harness before returning to the living room.

"Lookie-here, guys!" Cassie said as she bounced her purple rubber cock in her friend's faces. "Miguel, why don't you lay yourself out and let Dana swallow your dick while I stuff her with mine?"

The two visitors eagerly obeyed the instructions, and soon the redhead was plowing another curvy girl from behind. Cassie leaned over Dana's back, loving the feel of her breasts pressing against the other girl, to give her instructions and encouragement. "That's right, take it deeper, girlfriend. You can go deeper than that. Relax your throat! That's it, nice and slow! Keep doing that, you can see he's loving it, he can't even breathe properly anymore! Can you see he's getting close? Watch his face and throat! Go ahead and grab his balls, but be gentle! When you think he's about to come..." she said the last part in a whisper, "Stick your finger up his ass and curl it!" Dana followed the advice, which made Miguel yelp, but he soon erupted into her mouth, spewing so much cum that it leaked out and drizzled all over his legs and the couch. Pleased with the results, Cassie demanded, "Be sure to lick all of that up before it stains!" before she started ramming Dana hard, causing the girl to cry out in ecstasy.

Thinking that her toys could use a little time to recover, Cassie stepped out of the harness and picked up the remote. "So, this is like a prop for a sexy dares game, okay? Some of them are open-ended; the first one I saw was about being naked at home and streaking, which is obviously the kind of dare I want to get, ha-ha! But anyway, I thought we could each do a dare, or at least start one, while we catch our breath. And just to make things interesting, if you refuse the dare, my dildo is going in your butt before the night is over!" Both of her guests looked uncomfortable about that, especially Miguel, but after Dana agreed he apparently felt pressured to do so also, but was clearly hoping to get an easy dare.

Cassie pressed the red button but nothing happened, so she pressed the green one and saw that the display said, 'TARGET ACQUIRED.' "That's odd!" she thought for a moment, then pressed the red button again. This time it worked and the device displayed the words, 'ATTRIBUTE CHANGE,' followed by, 'LIBIDO- CONTAGIOUS.' She pressed the blinking button to read the dare.

The target will get random bursts of intense, undeniable arousal that can last anywhere from ten minutes to twelve hours. During such episodes, their arousal can spread to others via inhalation or by contact with bodily fluids; subsidiary targets will have the same intense arousal for a random amount of time similar to the primary target, but cannot communicate the condition to others. Any affected target will be immune to additional episodes for twice the duration of their previous episode.

"That... does not make any sense..." said a puzzled Cassie. She frowned and looked up at her friends, who also appeared baffled.

"I have no idea how I'm supposed to do that dare," admitted Dana. "Maybe there's an instruction manual with details or explanations? I'm not refusing the dare!" she said hurriedly, eyeing the strap-on, "But I need a little more to go on!"

Cassie shrugged and said, "I'll search for it in a minute; we may as well see what the next ones are, then we can look them all up at once if we need to." So saying, she pointed the antenna at Miguel and repeated the process. This time, however, it said, 'DEHUMANIZE,' followed by 'BEHAVIOR' and 'BODY.' An even more perplexed Cassie pushed the red button again, which she belatedly realized selected the 'BODY' option and brought up a new display, 'STAG.' The red button was now flashing, so she pressed it once again to read what it had to say.

The target will gain physical features related to the animal, creature, or other being indicated above. These features will seem entirely natural and proper to the target and most of the general public, who will respond to the target as they normally would, except in the case of allergies or other pre-existing aversions to the indicated animal, creature, or being. The user of the remote is exempt from the blanket acceptance modification.

"Well, this makes absolutely no fucking sense at all," said an exasperated Cassie as she chucked the remote back into her bag. "Luckily I bought some other toys that are less absurd!" She stood up holding some nipple clamps and her rabbit vibrator but froze like a deer in headlights when she noticed Miguel had two smallish antlers projecting from the sides of his head, and body hair that was much thicker than before, appearing almost furry in places. His dick, which had been somewhere in the vicinity of six inches when erect, now looked half again as long.

Neither of the guests were paying any attention to Cassie, however, because Dana was rubbing her body along Miguel's fur sensuously while her hands explored his enhanced equipment, panting with obvious need. As the smell of Dana's arousal penetrated Cassie's stupor she felt her confusion melt away in the fires of a lust unlike any she had known before. She dropped her toys without a further thought and made a beeline for Dana's wet and dripping slit.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+), Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+), Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, +Nudity Fetish+), Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish+)

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan7 months agoAuthor

@Someoneblue Yes, things escalate rather quickly from here, for a while.

SomeoneblueSomeoneblue7 months ago

And so the chaos- the sexy, sexy chaos- continues to spread…

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
More Stories