A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 26

Story Info
Maddie & Leila have fun with Cassie, who gets zapped again.
2.5k words
6.4k
9
4

Part 26 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
333 Followers

26. Cum Monday, It'll Be Alright

Monday Morning

Maddie stretched as she awoke and listened to Cassie moving around in the apartment. She pouted a little as her bed was already starting to feel empty without her hunny bunny to snuggle with. She got up and considered getting dressed, but it seemed like too much trouble considering her roommate's nudism, so she sauntered out to the kitchen in just her panties.

Cassie gave a wolf whistle when Maddie passed by and then mentioned, "You've got some packages here. Looks like we both did some shopping the other day!" Maddie blushed a little and quickly poured herself some coffee before examining the parcels.

Cassie spoke up and said, "Full confession, I accidentally opened one of yours, because I was expecting a delivery from the same place, oddly enough." She smirked and held up a headband with fluffy brown bunny ears, the closest match Maddie had been able to find to her dark brunette locks. "At first I thought they fucked up and didn't send me my rabbit vibrator," she admitted while holding the device up in her other hand, "But then I checked the labels and realized the fuck-up was mine." Tossing the ears to Madelyn she gave her roomie a sly smile and said, "So, you and Leila are getting kind of serious, huh? She's got you headed towards full-on furry, am I right?"

Maddie was a bit embarrassed by the teasing but felt that a counter-offensive was the best strategy. "That's basically correct, insofar as it is one of our games," she said with affected haughtiness as she opened the other boxes. "I got the ears and some other things for when we want to be sweethearts. Oh, see, here's the matching tail!" Cassie gawped as Madelyn displayed the fluffy butt plug that went with her ears. Setting it aside, Maddie continued by saying, "But other times she's my fluffy pet bunny and I take her to the park and make her hop around naked until we're both ready to pop!" as she presented a collar and leash to her astonished roommate's gaze. Opening the largest of the remaining boxes, Maddie concluded with, "Aah, and this is for when I'm feeling particularly randy," as she exhibited a fox tail butt plug that was at least two feet long and very authentic looking. "There should be some fox ears and other stuff in here as well, but I don't have time to go through everything right now. Did you get anything besides the vibrator?"

Cassie recovered herself quickly and replied, "Yeah, a few other things. Some scented stuff and lube, and this strap-on." So saying, she held up a harness with a moderately large purple dildo attached. She hesitated a moment before saying, "I recently borrowed one from a friend and fucked her with it, and it was such a good time I immediately ordered one of my own." Smiling slyly again she gave Maddie a predatory look and said, "I'm planning to break it in on this couple I'm sort-of seeing, but if you and Leila want first dibs I'd be happy to... squeeze you in."

Madelyn laughed and replied, "There's a certain appeal to that, I admit, but Leila is feeling a little overwhelmed, so we're planning to just concentrate on each other for the next few days. But maybe by the weekend I'll have her back in group sex mode!"

"Fair enough," giggled Cassie as she put the dildo on the table. "As long as we're on the subject of group sex, though, this seems like an opportune time to bring up that the couple I mentioned I was sort-of seeing are planning to drop by Tuesday night. They're good people and if you and Leila want to join us that would be totally amazing, but if not you might want to keep her away from the shenanigans."

Maddie nodded as she finished her coffee and put the mug in the dishwasher. "Thank you for the warning! We hadn't made any plans for Tuesday yet, although there's a friend from work we might be hanging out with afterwards. We'll sort something out to give you and your company some privacy, although maybe we can all get together sometime soon!"

Monday Afternoon

Maddie was getting seriously worried that she was going to lose her job or her mind or both. It was simply impossible to concentrate as well as she needed to with Leila literally hopping around almost naked, and as an afternoon thunderstorm rolled by they discovered that leaping and diving for cover was a habitual behavior of the bunny girl in response to loud noises. The third time Leila scurried under a table to hide from the thunder, Cliff, one of the other supervisors, just told her to stay there until the storm passed and to consider it her meal break. Although she felt kind of silly doing it, Maddie joined her girlfriend under the table and fed her carrots while stroking her hair to calm her down.

Tina had messaged them both, practically begging them to meet up with her that night, and though the girls were very tempted, they insisted that they were having a date night after work and it was going to be for them only. After a lot of badgering they agreed to visit Tina Tuesday night, which would at least keep them out of Cassie's way, although another suckling session would not likely help with the plan to avoid threesomes. By the time their shift was nearly over Maddie was boiling with lust and had mixed up so many orders that Cliff took her aside and said, "Look, I know Tina already talked to you about this and you two have some kind of understanding, but if it keeps up I'm going to have to elevate the matter and you might be let go. I hate to say it, because normally you're a great employee, but there's only so much I can overlook."

Maddie nodded and was about to spout off some boilerplate excuse, but a furiously blushing Leila sidled up to her and addressed Cliff, saying, "Sorry, but as you know I'm a bunny girl and hypersexual and I desperately need Maddie to get me off, right now. Is it okay if we take our break and go have sex in the bathroom?"

Cliff sighed dramatically and looked at his watch and said, "Fine! Be sure to turn on the fan and clean up any messes. And don't forget it's only a fifteen minute break!"

Maddie watched with amazement as Cliff stalked off grumbling, finally turning to stare at Leila in disbelief. "How did you do that?!"

Leila, still blushing, reminded her, "Well, the description said people would mostly indulge or tolerate me being super horny all the time, and other than when the thunder scared me I've been super turned on all night knowing you're watching me, and I can see how distracted it makes you, which just gets me hotter when it happens. God help me, every time I see you fuck up an order now I get a tingle downstairs! But why are we standing around talking, we've only got like fourteen more minutes to fuck! C'mon!"

Laughing, Maddie allowed her usually submissive girlfriend to drag her into the washroom, where they started fingering each other as they made out. Leila quickly had one orgasm, followed by another, and she fell to her knees in front of Madelyn. Gazing up at Maddie lustily, she pushed her girlfriend's skirt up to her hips and dragged her panties down to her ankles and said, "Squirt!" Maddie groaned as the compulsion overtook her and her hand zipped to her cunt and frigged furiously. Her eyes crossed and she let out a loud squeal as her stream started spraying, drenching Leila's face and chest with girlcum. Maddie started to topple over before she was even through squirting, but Leila grabbed her by the ass and latched on to her girlfriend's dripping pussy, taking the last several squirts directly into her mouth.

When she was through, Maddie sat heavily on the toilet and sighed dreamily. She looked to Leila and said, smiling, "You'll pay for that, love! I've got a surprise for you at home that will be just what you deserve for that little trick!"

Monday Evening

Cassie was sitting on the couch when the two girls got back to the apartment, and as soon as the door was shut Leila removed her shirt and bra, which caused the redhead to grin lasciviously. Leila blushed when she noticed the attention and gave her a nervous smile in return. "Looking good, Leila! I completely approve of the casual home nudity, by the way. We need to team up on Maddie and wear her down; get her to join the Skins team!"

Maddie laughed and said, "I'm halfway there already, good job with the nudie duty!" She took Leila's hand and told her roomie, "We're going to adjourn to the bedroom for a little while, but if you're still up later maybe we can all hang out for a bit!" as she dragged the bunny girl toward her room.

As soon as the bedroom door was closed Maddie kissed Leila hungrily and said, "We have about an hour to kill until we can zap Cassie, so now it's time for your surprise, you naughty bunny! Close your eyes!" Leila obeyed nervously and allowed Maddie to seat her on the bed. She covered her eyes with her hands to resist the temptation to peek while she heard various sounds of rummaging and scuffling and disrobing. Her sensitive ears and nose informed her that Maddie had opened some kind of squeeze bottle and drizzled a sweet-smelling liquid onto something, but the smell was soon suppressed somehow, and accompanied by grunts from her girlfriend. Leila was totally baffled and had no idea what to expect when Madelyn finally said, "You can look now!"

Leila gasped in disbelief as she beheld her nude girlfriend posing in front of her, wearing fox ears and a tail, and with dark make-up on her nose and eyes. She had also put on some large gloves meant to resemble fox paws and what looked like furry leg warmers. Madelyn let out a playful growl and said, "GRR! I'm gonna catch that bunny and eat it!" She pounced playfully toward Leila, who leapt away quickly but not in a panic like she had felt when Jenny the cat had tried the same trick. They spent a few minutes dashing around the room, enjoying watching each other's nude bodies wiggle and jiggle with the movement, before Leila allowed herself to be caught. With an exaggerated sinister laugh, Madelyn declared, "Behold the mighty hunter! I have captured this plump, juicy bunny, and now I will devour her!" Leila could hear Cassie busting out in laughter in the living room, and she wondered if it was something on the television or if she'd overheard Maddie's silly remark. As the beautiful fox girl started licking her prey, however, concerns about what Cassie might have heard faded away completely.

Maddie had licked Leila to three quivering climaxes and was just climbing atop her girlfriend's face when there was a knock on the door. Maddie froze, poised over the bunny girl's face, and called out in irritation, "What?!"

Cassie cracked open the door and said, "You guys sounded like you were having so much fun that I dashed out to the store to get some things because I wanted to play, too! Pleeeeeease?" As she faux-begged she stepped into the room to show that she was wearing her strap-on harness but also a large, studded collar. Cassie then spun around to reveal that she had apparently rushed out to buy a puppy tail, which was now waving as she happily wagged her ass. "Whaddya say, can the Fox and the Hound double-team that adorable bunny?"

Madelyn looked down at Leila with a questioning expression, clearly leaving the choice up to her sub, as she had promised no more threesomes for a while. Leila just sighed and rolled her eyes as she spoke from between her girlfriend's thighs, "Fine, fine, as long as I get to watch you two fight over me later!

Monday Night

Maddie was on the verge of sleep, exhausted from all of their sexy escapades, and Leila had already passed out. Cassie had fucked the bunny girl to two orgasms and then surrendered the harness to Madelyn after the foxy girl had quickly fingered the redhead to a powerful orgasm, thanks in part to Cassie's trigger. Although neither had used the harness on each other, after Maddie had a turn ramming it into her girlfriend, the Fox and the Hound had engaged in a mock wrestling fight with each other for the bunny girl's amusement, which ended up in a sixty-nine. After Cassie had gotten off from Maddie's tongue Leila had crawled into the mix, taking over licking the furry red muff. Once Cassie had experienced another juicy climax Leila had grinned conspiratorially at Madelyn and crawled up to whisper in her ear, "Squirt!"

Having been on the edge for a while from the redhead's attention, Maddie instantly complied and doused Cassie with several strong jets of girlcum, which she had accepted with only a little grumbling, "Give a girl a warning before you turn on the hose, geez!" That had more or less signaled the end of their playtime. After some cuddling, and with Leila dozing off, Cassie had extricated herself from the pile to get cleaned up. Maddie stared lustfully at the redhead's puppy tail, swaying back and forth between her firm, flexing buttocks as she left the room.

Madelyn got up to grab the remote and target Cassie in the bathroom, where she was showering off the residue of their lust. As expected, there was another choice of diversification and intensification and she chose the latter. Maddie was intrigued to read the description and noted certain similarities with the third level petplay fetish her mother had received.

The target will be able to influence subsidiary targets to join them in arousing nudity, giving those targets the effects of one or both of the earlier stages of this identity. Any intimate relations may be affected, although the effects will generally fade gradually if the subsidiary target is not at least occasionally re-exposed. The primary target will also be able to engage in consensual public sex with few repercussions, i.e., it will usually be tolerated or indulged by the general public until or unless it becomes a nuisance.

Maddie made a mental note to try out that 'free public sex' trait at the earliest opportunity. For now, though, she was exhausted and ready to go to sleep. She set the remote down on her dresser next to the strap-on harness, crawled back into bed with her equally-naked lover, and drifted off to dreamland.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+)

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, ElectricBadger

BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

Thank you Joebracken. The next chapter is queued up, it's just been taking a while for the site to post them lately. Hopefully it should be available in a day or two.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love this, can't wait for the next installment!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Sex without Stress Naomi helps her professor test a new anti-anxiety collar.in Mind Control
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories