A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 29

Story Info
Maddie and Leila learn the details of Tina's new trait.
2.3k words
6k
9
0

Part 29 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
347 Followers

29. Passing the Milk

Tuesday Night

With no Leila and no Tina to distract her, Maddie had her best day at work in a while, at least in terms of competency. She was not having quite as much fun, but she was at least avoiding any more reprimands, and even making pretty decent tips; the last part may have been somewhat attributable to her lack of a bra. By the end of the shift Cliff was back to treating her normally, although his eyes kept darting to her breasts. Madelyn used to think he was kind of cute, but had never really considered him boyfriend material, and she certainly wasn't interested in him anymore. Nevertheless, she found herself subtly shifting her weight any time he spoke to her, just to watch his attention falter and eyes betray his thoughts. By the end of her shift, it was Cliff that was flustered and frustrated, which improved Maddie's mood a little.

A short while later, Madelyn watched carefully as Leila emerged from her dorm, still completely naked except for a few pieces of jewelry. As thrilling as it was to see her girlfriend bounce and jiggle as she came down the stairs, Maddie was still worried about the possibility that one or both of them might have had an interest in nudism passed on to them via sex with Cassie. For that matter, it abruptly struck her as odd that she and Leila would suddenly be so interested in petplay after having sex in the park with Maddie's kitteny mother. She tore her eyes away from Leila's form and started digging around in her bag looking for the remote, alarmed to see that it wasn't there. Then she remembered spilling the contents on the floor of the car, but her search was interrupted by Leila heaving herself into the vehicle and giving Maddie a sloppy kiss of greeting. Her train of thought derailed completely as they explored each other's mouths, until cat-calling and whistling prompted them to take their show on the road.

They exchanged news about their utterly mundane days, and both expressed some relief that boring days could still happen despite all of the craziness the remote had brought into their lives. Emergency crews finally reached the scene of Madelyn's wrecked train of thought and she interrupted Leila's recitation of her afternoon activities to ask, "So, were you completely naked the entire day?"

Leila looked surprised and answered, "Of course I was!" Then Leila looked completely gobsmacked as she realized what that meant. "Holy fuck! I was naked all day! I'm naked right now! Oh my God! I should be a nervous wreck, or burning up with shame or something! I mean, I totally remember how humiliating it felt when Tina forced me to strip and wear that stupid mesh thing, but when I imagine myself wearing it now: nothing! No embarrassment! I am butt-ass naked in your car and the only thing I don't feel totally fine about is that I feel totally fine about it!"

Maddie was inclined to laugh as she tried to untangle Leila's stream of consciousness, but her anxiety preempted her amusement. "I'm thinking we both might be developing some additional magical fetishes," she said. "You remember how my mom's trait said her intimate relations would start being into petplay, too? Well, that afternoon I twisted your arm until you agreed to be my pet bunny, and then that night I ordered myself not one, but two, butt-plug tails. And Cassie's trait said basically the same thing, except about nudism. I think we both might have picked up some extra kinks, and not just in the, 'Oh, that's hot' kind of way."

Leila pursed her lips in thought and scratched one of her furry, floppy ears. As they pulled up to Tina's place and unbuckled their seat belts she asked Maddie, "Can we use the remote to check on that? Didn't you say it listed the traits people had been given? Maybe if your mom and Cassie are, like, infectiously fetishy, it would display that?"

"That's what I was wondering earlier. I think the remote fell out of my bag earlier today when I knocked it over. Can you feel around under the seat and see if it's there?" inquired Maddie.

Before Leila could perform more than a very cursory search, Tina ran out of her front door in a bathrobe and yanked open the passenger door. "You're here! Hurry, get inside, it's urgent!" she exclaimed.

Dragging the bunny girl by the arm, Tina rushed back inside, with Maddie bringing up the rear and shouting, "Slow down, dammit!" She locked her car and entered the apartment's wide open door to see Tina's robe on the floor as the willowy, blonde, and totally nude woman crushed the curvy, bronze-skinned, and equally naked bunny girl to her breast. Leila was already suckling with fervor while Tina frigged herself with the hand not on the girl's head; the sight of Tina's other breast leaking in sympathy made Maddie's mouth water. She slammed the door behind her as she hurried to lock her lips on the delectable, rose-colored nipple.

Once their initial ardor had cooled somewhat, and the pressure in Tina's breasts was partially relieved, the trio moved into the bedroom. Tina was still under the effects of her triggers and behaving submissively to both her visitors, and any suckling would divert her hands directly to her pussy or ass. Deciding to have some fun, Maddie sat on one of Tina's hands and told her, "Finger me until I tell you to stop," which the blonde woman obeyed without protest. Grinning, Maddie picked up Tina's other arm by the wrist and proffered it to Leila, saying, "Hide this for me, please!" Leila's eyes bugged wide open but she obeyed as best she could, trying to cram Tina's entire hand into her furry cunt. The blonde seemed perplexed at the urgency but did her best to assist, and before long she was awkwardly fisting the bunny girl, who had been reduced to inarticulate, animalistic grunting and whining as the only way to express her pleasure.

"Lean down and suckle some more milk, Leila," said Maddie gently as she directed her girlfriend back to a leaking breast. With her hands otherwise occupied, Tina let out a long, deep, lowing bellow when she heard her trigger word. Maddie grinned at her boss and said, "What was that, Tina? You want me to drink more milk, too?"

"Moooo!"

"Well, okay then, I must say you do have delicious milk!" teased Madelyn.

"Moooo!"

Deciding that was enough for the moment Maddie leaned down to swallow another mouthful of the warm, creamy ambrosia leaking from the woman beneath her. As before, under the influence of the milk all three seemed nearly insatiable and they switched around, fingering and licking each other in every possible combination. Once Leila had recovered enough to use language again she had her small revenge, forcing Maddie to squirt as she rode Tina's face, causing their boss to sputter and almost choke on the gush of fluids.

It was nearly midnight before they took a break for rehydrating and other necessities. Maddie especially was feeling the need for some fluids, having squirted what she felt must have been gallons of girlcum. When she checked her phone and saw how late it was, she remembered that Tina should be eligible for a third trait, and she kept getting sidetracked from testing herself and Leila for extra kinks, so she decided it was high time to recover the device from her car. Madelyn scooped up the discarded bathrobe and her keys and went outside to find the remote.

Five minutes later Maddie ran back inside and frantically whispered to Leila, "I don't have the remote! I just looked and it wasn't in the car, then I remembered putting it on my dresser last night, right next to Cassie's dildo. I need to get home right now, before she has a chance to learn what it is or accidentally use it on someone! She said she was having some company over tonight. God, I hope she wasn't inviting strap-on company over!"

Maddie quickly redressed and was in the process of ushering Leila outside, much to Tina's disappointment, when she suddenly realized she didn't have her keys. Looking at her car, she grabbed her head in frustration and let out a yell. Alarmed, the other two girls asked, "What's wrong?" in unison.

Madelyn groaned and said, "I put my keys in the ignition to turn on the lights while I was looking for... what I dropped. I forgot to take them out, and the doors automatically locked again when I shut them. I'm locked out!"

"Do you have a spare key?" asked Tina.

"Yeah, in my apartment, hanging next to the front door," grumbled Maddie. "Tina, would you mind taking us over there so I can grab it? I can get the thing I was looking for while I'm there, then we can all come back and have some more fun."

Submissive and horny as she was, Tina immediately agreed, "Sure, no problem!"

Early Wednesday Morning

Maddie opened the door to her apartment, relieved to find it unlocked, as she could tell by the noises coming from her bedroom that Cassie definitely had the kind of company that might appreciate a strap-on. Resolving to be as quiet as a mouse to avoid disturbing her roommate's fun, Maddie grabbed her spare keys and started walking to her room, absently noting that their couch had once again been the scene of some sodden sex-play. The aroma was a little unusual, but highly stimulating. Her lust, which had temporarily been overshadowed by fear and frustration, started bubbling up again. Maddie glanced at the floor as she reached the hallway and saw a bag laying on its side, spilling several sex toys and other intimate aids on the floor. She froze and did a double-take, seeing that the remote was in the midst of the other paraphernalia.

Panicking, Maddie snatched it up and read the power display, which indicated 60%. That almost certainly meant that Cassie had used the device on at least one of the two guests it sounded like she had over, and possibly both, if it had happened early enough in the evening. Torn with indecision, her next actions were ultimately dictated by the overpowering combination of Tina's aphrodisiacal milk, the contagious libido she had been unwittingly exposed to, and her own fetish for controlling and changing people. Maddie hurried back out of the building, quietly shutting the door behind her, and rushed back to the car. "At least there's enough juice to zap Tina!" she thought, targeting the blonde woman from across the lot and selecting 'Intensify' as soon as the option appeared.

Maddie tossed the remote into her bag as soon as she got back in the car and immediately pounced on Leila, who was in the back seat. The bunny girl seemed surprised at the sudden intense need her girlfriend was exhibiting, but was clearly perfectly happy to be the recipient of Maddie's overriding lust. "Get us back to your place, fast!" mumbled Madelyn as she dove into her girlfriend's furry cleft. Tina apparently felt the same way and sped off without a comment. Maddie had just enough presence of mind to grab her bag when they got back to their boss's place and stumbled into bed again. Their previous episode seemed tame in comparison to the demanding passion Madelyn now felt, as she ordered the more submissive women to pleasure her harder, faster, and deeper.

The discovery that Leila was lactating delighted Maddie's lust-addled mind rather than alarming her, and soon she and Tina were eagerly suckling from the bunny girl's heaving bosom; her milk was thinner but sweeter than Tina's, and also warmer, but no less arousing. Not only that, but Leila's ancillary nipples were leaking milk as well, although in no great amounts currently. Before they had completely drained the biggest tits in the room of their delicious liquid, Madelyn's hyperactive libido slowly ramped back down to just the exceptionally high level of milk-lust, which cleared her mind enough for her anxiety and suspicions to return. The other two girls were just about worn out anyway, so when Maddie excused herself to use the restroom they simply spooned and went to sleep almost immediately.

Madelyn targeted Tina and checked her stats to see the details of the third trait, which she had been too preoccupied to read earlier. She had expected that it would simply be another instance of giving intimates or partners a lactation fetish, but she supposed she might have guessed it would be more complex than that, since anyone who drank the milk picked up that fetish anyway.

The target's breastmilk will cause lactation in any adult who drinks it, wittingly or otherwise, similar to the first stage of this trait but with reduced fixation. Subsidiary targets that suckle it directly will find their own lactation arousing, but other subsidiary targets unaware of the true situation are more likely to find it a nuisance, although none will panic or otherwise become seriously alarmed by the situation.

Swallowing nervously, Maddie noticed for the first time that her breasts did appear a bit swollen, not to mention warm and achy. With a trembling hand, she reached up to squeeze her nipple, and watched with a mix of lust and worry as a jet of creamy milk splashed upon her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, +Nudity Fetish+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 01 A priest bimbofies a nagging nun into a wanton slut!in Mind Control
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories