A Different Kind of Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
His Teacher takes what's Hers.
3.5k words
4.68
36.4k
88

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke sometime later. It was dark. I could feel Lisa breathing beside me. I gently rolled over. Lisa had slipped over onto her back. There was a soft light coming in from the window. I watched as her chest rose and fell with each breath. Her breasts fell slightly to each side, but the nipples were still prominent, still hard. Her body tapered from her full breasts, down to a smooth tummy before flaring out to her hips. Her cock, now soft, lay up against her tummy. Even soft, it was still several inches long. I carefully leaned over so I could inspect in closer

She seemed so soft now, asleep. So feminine, not the demanding lover she had been. Her soft cock twitched, feeling my breath against it and without thinking, I instinctively softly drew it into my mouth. The sensation of her soft cock in my mouth was completely different than having her hard cock. It felt delicate and my tongue could find hidden valleys and veins to trace. It didn't last long however. I heard Lisa moan and felt her cock harden in my mouth.

"Mmmm, now that's how I like to wake up." She stretched and yawned. "You're going to have to do that every day."

"Mmmm," her cock grew harder. "Whatever you want. I can't seem to get enough."

Lisa pulled away from me and urged me up. She kissed me lightly on the lips. "You are definitely going to finish what you started later, but first we need to talk. Go get me my bathrobe from the closet please."

I did as I was told. Lisa wrapped the robe around her and climbed out of bed. I went looking for my underwear.

"No. Come with me. I want you naked."

Lisa led me to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Would you please pour me a glass of wine?"

I opened another bottle in the kitchen and returned. I handed her the glass.

"Thank you." Lisa spread her legs on the couch. "I want you to sit, here on the floor, between my legs. I need to talk with you and I need to see your reactions. Your face will tell me more than your words."

I complied and sat down, facing her. With her legs parted, I could just see up her robe. Her cock hardened as I took my position and her balls looked full, smooth and round and heavy.

"Good boy." Lisa lifted her feet and placed them on my knees. "I need to talk with you. I know that this has been kind of a crazy day for you, with a lot of new experiences. You took to those experiences so well. Have you had any experiences like that in your past?"

"No, I haven't. I've tried to think about this, after, you know, while we were resting. I haven't even had much experience with, um, girls at all. So I think it's a combination of things. I had a huge crush on you when I was in school, you are so sexy now, and since you were a teacher, it seems sort of natural that you are in control."

"It does seem natural, doesn't it?" Lisa's left foot slipped off my leg and she pressed it up against the bottom of my balls I gasped slightly, but didn't move. "I want you to just sit and listen and I'm going to tell you a bit of my story. If you have any questions, you may ask at the end. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"We're going to have to work on your responses to me but okay." Her foot casually played with my balls, every once in a while, capturing my cock between her toes.

"So you know that I'm 30 years old and I teach at Roosevelt. I grew up in California. San Diego area. Nothing crazy about my early childhood. My parents are still together. We lived a nice normal middle class life. I always knew that I liked boys. When I was little, I would try to find ways to touch my friends, while making it seemingly innocent. As I got older, my friends' bodies changed, but I stayed thin. The only thing that really grew was my cock."

Lisa's foot continued to play with my cock and balls. She would draw her foot back and lightly kick me. I felt the twinge of pain with the pleasure of knowing that Lisa inflicted it. Pre-cum continued to ooze from my slit. Lisa gathered it with her toes and brought her foot to my mouth. I dutifully sucked each toe into my mouth, cleaning it and caressing it with my tongue. Lisa cooed and I could see her cock harden under her robe.

"So to make a long story short, I was able to find friends in the community, who helped me through the transition. I had a few sexual experiences throughout my transition, but always from the bottom. I sucked cock and occasionally got fucked. I liked getting fucked, but still felt something was missing. It wasn't until college-I had my implants done and was pretty much done with the transitioning I was going to do. My body was already very feminine, so I didn't need a lot of work there."

"I met a boy in college-my first love, you could say. We met in a gender studies class of all things. He knew what I was right away and scrambled to be partners with me on our first class project. We worked in his dorm room and before long we were making out on his bed. I knelt down in front of him and started to take his pants off. He stopped me and knelt before me. He slid my panties down and took me in his mouth. This was the first time anyone sucked me. God, it felt so good. Next thing I knew, he was begging me to fuck him. He got on all fours on the bed and handed me some lube. He moaned when I stuck my finger in and practically came immediately when I started to push my fat head into him. He looked so sexy there beneath me, my cock pushing inside him, him begging for more. I knew that I found where I belonged. I loved boys, but I wanted to dominate them, to possess them, to fuck them."

"So that is the very short version of my story. I want you Michael, to be my sub, to obey me, to be naked around me and ready to please me at all times. I'd like you to come stay with me so I can teach you exactly how I like to be pleased and punish you when you need correction."

I sat back and watched as Lisa's foot continued to toy with my cock and balls. I had to admit to myself that it turned me on that she found me so sexy. Girls I'd been with in the past seemed to accept my cock as a given, but none wanted to play with it like Lisa. But even more than the sheer sensuality of it, something deeper seemed to awaken in me. I really craved not being in control. I put this persona out to the world that I had it all together, but I really longed to just do as I'm told and if I was being told to do something by a sexy woman like Lisa, it couldn't get any better than that.

"So what do you think, Michael?" Her expression was hopeful, hopeful that I wouldn't get up and run away.

"This is all so new to me, but I admit that I like the sound of it. I like that you take charge and I think I'd like to see where this goes."

Lisa sat up and pulled me close. She kissed me deeply, her tongue penetrating my lips and dominating my mouth. She reached down between us and fondled her cock and brought her hand back up between our mouths. She stuck her pre-cum covered fingers in my mouth. I sucked each finger as her tongue toyed with the edges of my lips.

"We're going to make each other so happy, baby." She cooed into my ear. "I can't wait to fuck you. You're going to love my big fat cock spreading you open. It's going to hurt at first, but I know you can take it for me, can't you?"

"Yes Lisa." I panted

"You can only call me Lisa in public now baby. I am your Mistress now, your Goddess and you will address me as such. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good boy. Now take my glass and set it on the table." I did as I was told. "Now come back here. I want you on the couch laying across me." Lisa parted her robe as I climbed on the couch. I started to lay down across her and she grasped my cock and guided it between her legs, pressing up against her balls. She captured my cock between her legs, holding tightly.

"Mmmm, such a pretty ass," she whispered, running her fingers over it. "Almost a girl's ass, but you have that muscular structure that is all boy." Her finger runs along my crack and I clench. "Mmmm, you captured my finger with your glutes. I love your muscle control. Spread your legs for me"

I spread them as much as I could. "Oh, you have a tight little hole." Her fingertip teased the rim, her fingernail pushing slightly inside. "Don't worry baby, I keep my nails nice and trimmed and smooth. I don't want to cut you. Sit up for a second." I did and reached down again and coated her finger with my pre-cum and then hers. "Did you want to taste us together again?" She held her finger in front of my face.

I nodded. "Yes Mistress."

She laughed. "Now you know that's not going to happen, don't you, my pet? This is for something else entirely." She pushed me back down. "Reach behind yourself and spread your cheeks." I slowly reached back and pulled my ass open. Her finger went right back to my hole, but this time she didn't hesitate. She rubbed the precum around my opening and slowly pushed her index finger inside me.

"Oh," I gasped and tensed and then settled as she breached the entrance.

"That's it baby, Feel me inside you. No one has ever been inside you, have they?"

"No Mistress."

"It's an exquisite feeling. Opening yourself up, giving up control, letting someone actually penetrate you. You must understand how it feels to be a woman, to let a man control you, to let him take you. It's vulnerability, but it's powerful also." Her finger pushed in and out, a little deeper each time.

I heard a snap and felt some cool liquid on my ass. "You're taking that one so well. Let's add another." She pushed a second finger inside me. Her other hand caressed my head and back as I felt myself being spread. "Now there are a number of theories on breaking a boy in to fuck him for the first time. Some say it's best to start off slow with plugs and work up to dildos before giving him a real cock, but I think sometimes it's best to just dive right in. It's going to hurt either way, but that pain is a way to show devotion. It's a way for you to show me that you put me on top, that my pleasure is most important. What do you think about that?"

"Yes Mistress, whatever you desire."

"Mmmm, good answer baby. I think it's time for us to go to the bedroom." She released my cock from between her legs. Her thighs were covered in precum, both mine and hers. "You made a mess baby. Clean it up." I pushed my face between her muscular thighs. My tongue followed trails of our precum up each thigh. I gently sucked on her ball sac to gather any remnants there then slid my tongue up the underside of her cock, which was throbbing with each heartbeat. It looked so big, so menacing, so out of place on such a petite woman. I wanted it though. I wondered how much it would hurt inside me, but I wanted it because she wanted it. My tongue reached the underside of her head and after letting me lick for a moment she stopped me and pushed me back.

Lisa stood and pulled me to my feet. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. Her lips rested on my ear and I could feel her breathing, hot air exhaling into my ear. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm on a train and we're moving and I can't get off."

"Do you want to get off?"

"No Mistress. I've never felt this out of control, but it's strange because I trust you and I know you don't want anything bad to happen to me."

"Oh my baby, you instinctively know what it means to submit. The openness and the trust. I won't let anything bad happen to you, no matter what." She held my face in her hands and gazed into my eyes. Now I felt her drawing her breath from my lips, drawing my essence into her and feeding herself back to me with each exhalation. "Come."

Lisa took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. She gently laid me back on her bed, then reached for pillows. The first she placed beneath my head, then she urged me to lift my hips and placed the second so my ass was pushed up into the air-accessible, vulnerable. Lisa knelt on the bed between my legs. She opened her bottle of lube and drizzled it down my ass. She motioned for me to hold up my hand. I did and she poured a generous amount into my hand.

"Prepare me to fuck you. Show me that you want this." She edged a little closer and I closed my fist around her cock, moving up and down, covering her with lube, hoping that it was enough. "Mmmm, good boy. Now spread your legs and hunch up. Give yourself to me. I want to look into your eyes as I penetrate you. I want to see your reaction at being taken by me, to being possessed by me, to being fucked by me."

Lisa slid her knees underneath my legs. I lay on my back, prone and open. She rubbed the tip of her cock up and down my crack, pushing slightly each time she crossed my opening, causing me to open up a little more for her. Finally, she zeroed in and rubbed the head of her thick cock right at my opening, pressing and feeling resistance.

"I know it's hard baby, but you have to relax. When I push in, you push out and I'll slide in and we'll be together. You'll be mine."

I nodded and the next time she pushed, I pushed back just a little. My eyes went wide as her head penetrated my outer ring. She smiled at me. "Good boy. We'll just keep doing the same thing until you feel my balls against your ass. Breathe. Relax. Now push." I pushed out again and Lisa pushed more aggressively. I felt more push inside me. It burned. Tears formed in my eyes. I hoped that it would make her stop, but it seemed to turn her on more. She leaned over and licked a tear from my cheek.

"That's it baby, cry for me. Show me that you'll do anything to have me inside you. Show me you can endure it. Now breathe, relax and push" This time I felt Lisa slide all the way into me. I gasped and tried to pull away, but she held me in place. "You did it baby. I'm all the way in. Feel my balls against you. Let's just lay here and relax and you can tell me when you're ready for more."

I felt Lisa pulsing inside. She lay all her weight on me, her tits pressed into my chest, but she kept her face a few inches away from mine. She stared into my eyes. It embarrassed me and I tried to look away, but she turned my face back to hers. "Look at me baby, see me, feel me. I'm inside of you. Where I belong. How do I feel?"

"It hurts Mistress, but it's starting to fade away." I stared into her eyes. God she was so beautiful.

"Keep looking at me," she whisper. She backed away a bit causing her cock to withdraw an inch or two. She then slide back in. This time the pain was less, but she hit a spot deep inside me. I knew about the prostate, but had never really felt anything like this. She withdrew and pressed forward several more times. "Look at your cock baby, look what happens when I press into you."

My cock was semi-soft, laying across my stomach, but was covered in a sheen of pre-cum. Each time Lisa pushed into me, I could see a little spurt come out the end. "Feed me Michael, let me taste you."

I reached down and gathered some precum on my fingers and brought it to Lisa's lips. Her tongue snaked out and drew my fingers into her mouth. "You taste so sweet, baby, just like I expected," she moaned and pushed hard into me. I gasped and she giggled for a moment, then withdrew until just the tip was inside me. "I need you now." She sat back and slide the entire length of her cock into, then withdrawing and doing it again.

Lisa pulled all the way out and rubbed her cock head against my hole. "Beg for it Michael. Beg me to breed you."

"Please Lisa, please fuck. I need your cock deep inside me."

"When I'm ready to cum, you know that I'm going to cum inside you. I'm going to breed you and you'll be mine for as long as I want you."

"Please cum in me. I want to feel it. I want you inside me always."

Lisa pushed inside and I felt myself accept her. "Clench yourself for me baby. You're so tight, but make it tighter." I clenched and tried to hold it as she fucked me, in and out, over and over. The tension from holding my muscles tight caused my ass to start to quiver which soon became uncontrollable. Lisa moaned and fucked me harder. "You're so sexy baby. Your ass is accepting me. I love the way it spasms on my cock."

I spread my legs wider, trying to pull her deeper. Lisa's strokes were fast now and sporadic. I could see the need building in her eyes. "Cum for me Mistress. Cum deep inside me. I want to feel it. Breed me."

Lisa clenched and slowed, then pushed all the way in, to the hilt. Our bodies were locked together. Her body clenched and relaxed, once, twice, a third time. Her eyes turned glassy and she fell down across my chest, her mouth reaching for mine. We didn't kiss as much as draw each other's breath, becoming one in so many ways.

Her cock softened and slipped from my ass. Lisa snuggled up against me, our faces just an inch apart. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was deep. I watched her come down from her orgasmic high. Finally, her eyes opened. I could see tears, but she was smiling. "That was incredible. You felt so good. I think you deserve a special treat."

Before I could say anything, Lisa turned around. She licked the precum on my stomach then took my cock into her mouth. It immediately hardened as Lisa swirled her tongue around the head. I knew I wouldn't last long. Lisa's fingers wandered down, toying with my balls before reaching my ass and toying with the still stretched ring. She softly pushed two fingers in and out and started bobbing on my cock. In moments, I tensed. "I'm cumming," I shouted.

Lisa kept her mouth over the head of my cock, taking each pulse as I shot into her. I saw a dribble of my cum at the corner of her mouth, but she used a finger and pushed it back in.

Once I finally relaxed, Lisa inched her way back up my body. She looked into my eyes as she leaned in to kiss me. I opened my mouth and accepting her tongue and my cum. We shared a kiss that lasted forever, sharing my cum, knowing that this was the ultimate surrender. I would do anything to continue the way that I felt tonight. Lisa knew it. I was hers.