The Pool

Story Info
Twin brother & sister gain access to a pool & to each other.
18.2k words
4.74
90.2k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonEhrs
RonEhrs
163 Followers

Almost as soon as school let out, all the people Cassie and I were closest to headed out for the summer -- to Europe, to Lake Tahoe, to visit relatives wherever, to get the hell out of Dodge and have a real vacation. There were still people around, but the friends we were used to hanging out with were all gone.

It was kind of a bummer. This was the last summer before we were heading off to college. We're both going to State, which is a good school, but also in-state tuition is way cheaper than at a lot of other schools.

Normally, we would have been gone too. Our parents both have high-powered jobs -- Dad is an architect, and Mom is a realtor -- but these days they could go on vacation and still attend to at least some of their work from a laptop anywhere. This summer, however, Dad was working on a huge project for a company in Italy. This was his first big international project and potentially a major stepping stone for his career and his reputation, so he had to be in the office to work with his team personally. He knew we were disappointed, but he promised to take us to Italy during the construction if everything went right.

My twin sister Cassie and I were kind of stuck hanging out and trying to think of things to do. If one of us drove Dad to work in the morning, we could use his car to go on day trips and pick him up after work. But that sort of thing was too piecemeal to feel like a real vacation.

In early July, our next-door neighbors were heading out for a two-week vacation and asked if I would check on the place and feed their cats and change their litter when necessary. They also told me to feel free to use their pool if I wanted.

* * *

The next day, Dad was going to be working late and Mom was at a work/social event, so she told us to just order pizza for dinner.

By late afternoon, I knew we would be getting hungry soon, but I still needed to go next door and feed the cats. I asked Cassie if she would like to go with me while I fed the cats. She said fine, and we went over together. I unlocked the door and went in and the two cats came running in from the other room. I filled up the cats' food dishes and the water dish. I checked on the litter box. It was one of those automatic jobs that raked out the poop and put it in a bag to be disposed of every few days or so. It wasn't full yet, so my job was done.

As we went back outside, I told Cassie about the pool and asked if she'd like to see it. That sounded good to her, so we went to the backyard. It was a new pool, one of those kidney-shaped jobs, with lounge chairs around the side and a little fountain on one end streaming water into the pool.

"Wow, Connor, that looks great. I'd love to hop in right now."

"We didn't bring our suits."

"So? Haven't you ever heard of skinny-dipping? I mean it's no big deal. It's just the two of us."

No big deal? It seemed like a strange deal to me. I would never have thought of suggesting anything like that. Certainly not to my sister.

Still, now that she had suggested it... Was I really going to be a stick-in-the-mud about something like that? I mean, nobody raised eyebrows about that kind of thing these days. We didn't have any towels either, but I knew that I was going to sound totally lame if I brought that up.

"Sure, okay, if you want to," I said, still wondering about this whole idea.

"Great," she said.

None of the lights around the pool or in the pool were on, and the daylight was already fading. I was kind of glad about that, since I had been a little worried about ending up embarrassing myself.

I saw Cassie with her back to me, pulling off her top and unhooking her bra. Then I saw her pulling off her shorts and then her panties. Still with her back to me, she walked over and walked down the steps in the pool until the water was at chest level, slightly above her nipples.

So, here's the thing, Cassie and I were twins and had grown up together. We were really close friends and used to talk to each other all the time and enjoyed doing things together. But there had never been anything sexual between us. A lot of times brothers and sisters end up accidentally (or "accidentally") seeing their sibling coming out of the shower or whatever, but that never happened with us. I mean, I had seen her in her bra and panties a few times, but that really wasn't any more revealing than seeing her in a bikini at the pool and I never gave it much thought. I knew the rules.

So, now, watching her undress was doing some weird things to my head. I mean I had always been able to just put that kind of thing aside as being off the table. And she and I were both dating on a pretty regular basis, so it seemed like we had that side of the equation covered.

I knew this wasn't supposed to be any big deal, right? I mean people go skinny dipping all the time without it turning into an orgy or anything. And I knew, didn't I, that I wasn't some kind of pervert, lusting after his sister. We were a good, American sitcom family.

"Hey, slowpoke! What's keeping you? Come on in. The water feels great."

I pulled off my T-shirt and took off my shorts. I was a little worried about the next step -- taking off my boxers. I was trying to do some kind of mental exercise to keep my dick from getting any ideas, but I knew it wasn't going to work for long. My best bet was just to move fast, pull off my boxers, and get into the pool as fast as I could.

Even so, as I was walking down the steps of the pool, I could feel my dick starting to grow. Fortunately, I got into the water up to my chest before I got to the full-on boner stage.

Cassie was right, the water did feel great. It was just the right temperature to let you feel as if the water and your body were one continuum.

I looked over at Cassie, who was looking totally relaxed and happy. By now, it was too dark to see her body, or at least any of the details. Still, I had this feeling. Here we were, me and my twin sister, both completely naked, only a few feet apart, and I was feeling as if the water was connecting our bodies in some kind of sexual way. I wasn't trying to feel any of this, of course, but something about it felt sexier than I had felt with anyone I had gone out with.

I had hoped that getting in the water and getting used to the situation and realizing that this was just one of those "back to nature" things -- and definitely not one of those sicko "perving on my sister" things -- would get my dick back down. But it didn't. Not at all. I was just glad that Cassie didn't decide to come closer to talk to me or anything.

* * *

Eventually, Cassie said, "It's probably time for us to head home. Dad will probably be getting home soon."

She walked up the steps of the pool and went over to where her clothes were. I was staring at her butt the whole time.

Her back was still to me, so I decided to take the opportunity and get out of the pool as fast as I could before she turned around and spotted my boner.

We didn't have a towel, so I decided to skip my boxers and just pull on my shorts as fast as possible. I put my boxers in one of my pockets, and then grabbed my T-shirt and pulled it on. I think Cassie had done the same thing in terms of her bra and panties.

"That was really nice," said Cassie. "I really love being in the water like that, especially in a private pool."

We headed back to our house. Dad wasn't back yet, and Mom was still at whatever event she was going to that night. I let Cassie hit the bathroom first and dry off. She put on one of those long T-shirts that girls use for sleeping, and probably panties underneath.

I dried off and put on a T-shirt and a pair of cotton running shorts -- my usual summer sleepwear -- and went downstairs to the TV room. Cassie had already ordered a pizza for us and had found a sitcom to watch. When the delivery guy arrived, I brought the pizza and a couple of plates into the TV room, along with a couple of bottles of water, so we could just eat while watching TV.

After a little while, Dad came in. The people in his office had ordered Chinese food for dinner, so he was okay on that front, but he was definitely ready to have a drink. We turned off the TV and went out to say hello and see how his day had gone.

In spite of a long day at work, he was in a good mood. "It seems to be going really well. It's an exciting project and it's really interesting working on something where the culture and all the building codes and regulations are so different. I feel like I probably ought to take one of those new app-based language courses to fit in better."

After he finished his drink, he was ready to head to bed. There was no guarantee about when Mom would get back, since her main reason for going to these events was to network like crazy until everyone she could talk to had left.

Cassie and I were pretty tired as well, so we decided to just head up to our rooms. I gave her time to brush her teeth, and then I hit the bathroom to brush my teeth and pee.

I called out, "Good night," to Cassie and headed to my bedroom.

* * *

I just gotten into bed when I heard a knock on my door. The door opened, and Cassie stuck her head in. "Can I come in for just a second?"

"Sure, come on in."

Cassie stepped inside. She looked a little uncertain about what she was about to ask. "Connor, I know this is weird of me to ask, but did you have...well, you know...a boner when we were in the pool together? I mean, I'm not trying to embarrass you, I don't know, I was just curious."

Oh my God. Did she really just ask me that? Really? Oh shit.

"Cassie, I didn't mean to... I mean I didn't mean to embarrass you or anything. It just kind of happened. I'm sorry. I really didn't mean for that to happen. I know it wasn't right."

"Connor, you don't need to be embarrassed. Believe me, I don't want to embarrass you. I guess I was just trying to understand. I'm not passing any kind of judgment at all. Look, you're my brother and I love you, and I don't want you to feel embarrassed about anything. I mean I was just trying to figure out some things. You know, skinny-dipping isn't supposed to be any big deal or anything, right? People in California and lots of other places do it all the time. It's like it's not supposed to be sexual at all. So I was just curious. Did I do something wrong?"

"Cassie, you didn't do anything wrong. Nothing wrong at all. It was all me. I mean you're my sister and so I know perfectly well I'm not supposed to think anything like that about you. And I thought it would go away, but there was something about being there in that warm water with you, with both of us naked, and it felt like the water was just connecting us or something. I don't know if that explains anything. It's probably just an excuse. But I am sorry about that."

"Connor, don't worry about it at all. I'm not offended. And you didn't do anything wrong at all. And yes, there is something about being in the water like that. I do understand what you're saying. And I did enjoy it. Thanks for inviting me."

Cassie closed my bedroom door and went back to her room. I was feeling confused as hell, and still embarrassed, but I couldn't think of anything to do about it. Eventually, I was able to fall asleep.

* * *

The next morning, neither Cassie nor I felt like getting up early to drive Dad to work. That meant we were stuck without a car since Mom had another event to go to that night and was out trying to sell houses all day. But summer is kind of a lazy time anyway, so we were okay with just hanging out.

After breakfast, Cassie settled in with a book she had started and I decided to try to straighten up some of the mess in my room and my closet. Around noon we got together in the kitchen and made sandwiches for lunch. Then we hung out for a little while, but both of us were starting to feel a little antsy. Cassie suggested maybe we could go for a jog. That sounded good to me, so we got ready and headed out.

There was a park about a mile away that was pretty good for jogging, so we headed out there and did a fairly leisurely five miles. Fortunately, it wasn't all that hot, but even so, by the end, we were both pretty much drenched in sweat.

We headed home, but before we got there, Cassie said, "Connor, why don't we stop off and feed the cats on the way? That way we won't have to get dressed again to come back over later on."

I had their house key on the same ring as our house key, so we stopped off and went in to feed the cats. I wasn't sure if it was a little too early, but the cats didn't seem to be worried about that. The litter box was still okay, so we were done.

As I locked the front door as we were leaving, Cassie said, "Hey, can we go take a look at the pool again?"

Since we had already fed the cats, I didn't see any special reason to have us make a separate trip to see it later. So we walked back to the pool.

Cassie looked at the pool and said, "That looks so perfect. Do you want to hop in and we can rinse the sweat off and enjoy the pool?"

Really? Again? Didn't she remember what happened yesterday? And right now, it was still daylight, not dusk or evening.

* * *

I was standing there, trying to think of what to say, when I saw Cassie pull off her tank top. She was facing me this time, and I sure wasn't looking away. She pulled off her sports bra and tossed it on the deck with her shirt.

I could feel my jaw starting to drop, even despite my best efforts to act as if all this was completely normal. I mean last night I hadn't really had a chance to see Cassie's breasts and nipples, but now here they were, right in front of me. She was tall and lean like me, and her breasts fit her physique. They were perfect hemispheres, not flat, not so big as to be droopy, and jiggling just enough to drive me crazy.

I was trying to pretend that I wasn't looking -- wasn't gawking. She definitely had perky nipples, and I had the sense that they were sticking out hard, but I couldn't quite be sure and was too embarrassed to try to check the situation out in earnest.

Cassie ditched her running shoes and socks, and then pulled down her running shorts and added them to her clothing pile. Then she pulled off her panties and dropped them on the pile as well. She wasn't doing any kind of slow tease or anything, but she didn't need to. I was hooked anyway. Cassie had dark brown hair, unlike my dirty blonde hair, and when she pulled off her panties, I saw a neatly trimmed patch of wispy dark hair. I wasn't sure which got to me more, her breasts and her nipples, or her bush and what little I could see of her pussy.

She straightened up from putting her panties on the clothes pile and looked at me. "Hey Connor, what about you, slowpoke?"

She wasn't heading for the pool yet, so I was going to have to strip right there in front of her, with her watching every move. I couldn't try to turn around while getting undressed, not after she had let me watch every step of her getting naked.

I pulled off my running shirt and dropped it on the deck. I untied my running shoes and pulled them off, along with my socks. Then I pulled off my running shorts and stood there in just my briefs. I paused for a second, hoping maybe Cassie would move on to the pool, but she was still just standing there, waiting for the dénouement.

This was a very weird situation. Especially after yesterday. I mean yesterday, we had kind of had a pretense that we weren't checking out each other's bodies. Now she had gotten completely naked right in front of me and was expecting me to do the same for her. How was this supposed to not be about sex? How was this supposed to be just one of those back-to-nature things where it's just about being natural and stuff? There was not a damn thing that was natural about this as far as my dick was concerned. But what choice did I have?

I pulled off my briefs and dropped them on my pile of other stuff. There I was, completely naked in front of my twin sister, with a total hard-on.

Cassie was staring as intently as I had stared at her when she was undressing. Her eyes got even wider when she saw my hard-on sticking out. I was almost wondering whether we were going to get into the pool at all or just stand there staring at each other.

After what felt like an embarrassingly long time, Cassie turned and headed towards the pool steps and started walking in and I followed her.

We were both standing there in the pool, feeling the water washing off our sweat, and we spent a couple of minutes just enjoying the sensation of having the water all around us.

Then Cassie looked at me and said, "You know when you were talking yesterday about feeling that sense of being naked and being connected by the water, I definitely feel that now. It is incredibly sexy. And yes, I know it's not supposed to be, since we are brother and sister -- twin brother and sister at that. But hey, it's just the two of us. And I don't know about you, but it feels good to me.

"I know you had a boner yesterday, and I sure as hell know you have one today. If it makes you feel any better, my nipples have been sticking out hard since I took my bra off in front of you, and let's just say, if we weren't in the pool, other parts of me would be wet anyway. You have a really sexy body...and a really sexy boner, if you don't mind me telling you that."

Did I mind? What the hell? None of this was supposed to be happening. I certainly wasn't supposed to have a rock-hard boner for my sister. And she wasn't supposed to have been putting on a strip show for her brother. Or talking about getting wet for him. But, on the other hand, I did like hearing her say all that.

Cassie was looking at me as if expecting me to say something. "So, what about you, Connor? This is the first time you've seen me naked, at least in daylight...at least as far as I know. So, anything to say? I was kind of hoping you'd say something about how impressed you were, or something like that. Sexy, maybe? Here we are, both in the pool together, both totally naked, and you can't think of anything to say? Holy shit! What is wrong with you? Is this how you treat your dates?"

I couldn't believe my twin sister was asking -- more like demanding -- that I tell her how sexy she looks naked. There were so many rules against any part of this equation.

"You look amazing, Cassie. You have an incredibly sexy body. I guess I can't believe that any of this is actually happening. And no, I am not saying that I don't want this to be happening. You are totally gorgeous. All of you, including your breasts and your bush...I guess especially them."

Cassie tried not to laugh when she heard that last part.

"Yesterday," I said, "even though it was dark, you knew I had a boner. Today, with you getting naked right in front of me in full daylight, it's like my head is going to explode. You saw what was happening with my dick, so you know how I'm feeling. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do with all this. I mean, you know none of this is supposed to be happening at all."

"You know, Connor," Cassie said, "maybe there is kind of a reason for why all this works for us. Both of us have been dating a lot of different people in high school. But for me, guys tend to fall into one of two categories. One category is really nice guys, where I like them, and I have a good time with them, but they just feel like friends. So it feels kind of weird if they want to kiss good night or something. You know?

"In the other category are guys who are usually hotter, but when they're out with me, I know the real point for them is going as far as they can with me, so they can brag to their friends about it when they get back to school next Monday. And it's weird, sometimes they can be kind of nice and fun for the first part of the date, and then suddenly something changes and I feel that shift to where I'm just a potential trophy for them. It's like they're just looking past me somehow. I mean I've made out with some of them, but I really don't want to do much of anything with somebody who just wants to brag about me to his friends. Especially in high school, where you know the word gets around to everyone.

RonEhrs
RonEhrs
163 Followers