A Different Me Ch. 02 - T.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Chongqing, she had fallen hard for her classmate at university. They were together for a couple years. She gave her virginity to him after they graduated, because he had asked for it as evidence of their future together. They moved in together, and she was ready to marry him.

The fairy-tale ended when she came home early from work to find him in bed with another woman. He got angry at her for interrupting them and beat her senseless, before returning to the other woman and finishing up. For the next months in the build-up to the wedding, he forced her to stay with him at all times, burning her with cigarettes and slicing at her skin with a knife if she disobeyed him. He raped her regularly, and even brought other women into their apartment and fucked them in front of T., forcing her to watch and ordering her to clean the other woman's mess off his cock with her mouth when he was done.

After attempting suicide and failing, she fled to Beijing to escape her fiancée and spent a few years sleeping with any man who showed an interest in her as a badge of her newfound independence. She let a long series of arseholes and scumbags do whatever they wanted to her body and did whatever they wanted her to do to their bodies, before they pulled up their trousers and left her alone. They saw her pretty face and sexy body first, then they saw her scars and her whorish behaviour, made use of her, and moved on.

When she hit her mid-30s she began to realise that her reckless behaviour was destroying her life and finally decided to settle down. She had hoped to find a good guy who could give her the sex life she had become used to, only to settle for a guy who couldn't get his tiny dick up and was openly disgusted by her scars and her past, using her mostly as his hot trophy girlfriend. Her life had been a shit-show for a long time, and I couldn't think of anything to say to make things better, so I just held her hand.

We sat in silence for a long time as she gently sobbed and held on to me. The waitress approached us, and I paid the bill. I made sure to hold T. close as we left. She moved away as we entered the area near the school, not wanting anybody to see us that way. I walked her to her door, and she opened it to enter. Not knowing what to say, and thinking she needed some space, I began walking to my door.

She stopped me with her arm and said, "it is my turn to ask a question now... umm... do... do you want to come in?". She met my eyes with a hopeful gaze, and I hesitated. I turned to face her when my phone began to ring - it was my girlfriend. Her gaze fell to the ground, and she started to cry silently again. I made my decision.

Refusing the call, I threw my phone on the floor. Approaching T. with determination, I lifted her face up so she was again meeting my eyes and kissed each eye softly. She kissed my chin, then round to my ears and down my neck. "Do you want to come in?" "Yes". She didn't drink, and neither did I ask her to.

She pulled me through her open door as our lips met and we kissed for the first time. She pushed me against the wall and took the initiative, speeding up the kiss as her tears spread over my face. I held her close to my body and she began to grind against me, knowing this was going to be the passionate, emotional, rough kind of sex I had not had in a long time.

She kissed down the front of my neck leaving a trail of love-bites as she went. She unbuttoned my shirt as she kissed lower, tearing it off my body in a frenzy of emotional, horny passion, before taking my nipple in her mouth and rubbing my hard cock through my trousers. Sensing that she wanted to take the lead, I held her waist and let her dictate the pace. She brought her mouth back to my ear and whispered between deep breaths, "I want to... give you what your girlfriend.... won't,.... then I want you... give me what my boyfriend can't... I want to lay you down... and fuck your monster dick... over... and over.... and over". I nodded and she unbuckled my belt, pulled down my jeans and dropped to her knees.

T. began by rubbing her pretty face against the fabric of my underwear, smelling, tasting, and feeling it on her skin, focusing on the long, solid warmth that was pressing against it. Looking me in the eyes she yanked down my briefs, causing my cock to spring back towards her face hard and spreading a line of pre-cum across her mouth and nose. She quickly lapped it up and took a good, hard look at what I have to offer.

Pure, untamed desire covered her face as her eyes took in my size and shape. 8 inches of pale, engorged cock, curved slightly down in the middle. "It's so... fucking... big...I need it..." she mumbled, before taking all of it down her throat in one swift movement and holding it there, massaging my cock with her entire throat by humming for an entire 20 seconds before coming up for air with a loud gasp.

"MORE...again", she told herself, opening her mouth wide and deep throating me once again, and again, and again, going faster and faster until her hair was just a blur of black and her nose and mouth were slamming into my pubes. A man can only take so much, and I was very quickly blasting rope after rope of thick cum deep into her throat, which she gulped down eagerly shouting, "cum for me... give me all of it...I need more..." around my shaft.

As my orgasm subsided, I held her head around my cock. I was satisfied, but not yet soft and definitely ready for more - ready to see exactly how depraved this girl really was in bed. She was already rubbing her pussy vigorously inside her jeans with just my cock in her mouth and I needed to get her out of those fucking clothes and get a good look at her.

As I pulled out of her mouth, she gasped deep breaths, moaning that it was no longer there and begging incoherently for me to put it back in. I ignored her, reached down, and tore off her shirt, sending expensive looking buttons in all directions and revealing the lacy red bra I had seen earlier. Her reaction was to leap up into a violent kiss that filled my mouth with the remains of my salty cum.

I roughly yanked down her jeans and she kicked them off before pulling me over to her mirror and leaning back into me with the crack of her lingerie covered backside against my cock. "Tell me again, do you like my body?", she asked me, running her hands down her chest towards her stomach and rubbing her arse against my cock. I grunted in reply and nibbled at her ear, reaching around and massaging her tits through the bra, causing her to start moaning gently and touch the red lace covering her pussy. "When you pictured my boobs earlier, did they look like this?" she asked, reaching up and removing her bra to reveal a well-balanced pair of small tits that fit perfectly into my hands. The soft touching and squeezing of her erect, dark brown nipples sent pleasure through her body and she bucked against my cock, beginning to rub her clitoris very obviously through the material of her panties. I whispered in her ear that they were even more perfect in real life and gave them a thorough examination with my hands while I slowly kissed and nibbled at the nape of her neck and behind her ear.

"And... what about my pussy? Does it make you hard?... do you like it?" she asked, more uncertainly this time, pulling down and showing me her full nakedness in the mirror and rubbing her arse up and down the stiff cock behind her. Her puffy, pink lips were on full, erotic display, with her juices clearly beginning to leak out. Her lips were surrounded by an untrimmed bush of jet-black pubic hair, above which her ex had left a series of cigarette burns and cuts.

I ran my fingers over her scars softly letting her know that her scars showed her strength, and thus made me want her more, and that I couldn't wait any longer to taste her hot snatch. She turned in shock towards me with a slight tear in her eye, looking for any sign of a lie, before realising the truth and whispering a silent thank you to me.

Her next move surprised me. Our moment of tenderness was broken as she pushed me roughly back onto her bed, before straddling me and climbing up my body towards my face. "Nobody has ever let me do this before... please... I need to cum...", she begged. I nodded and put my hands on her arse as she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I started out slow, licking her lower lips and gently sticking my tongue inside and testing her sweet waters. I have always enjoyed going down on a woman, but this was my first time having my face fucked, and I enjoyed it immensely.

I rubbed my nose and tongue against her engorged clit and after a while she began bucking wildly, holding my hair painfully and thrusting up and down on my face, fully focused on her own orgasm. Even though her thighs had my ears in a vice-like grip while she used my face like sex toy, I could faintly her screams of uncontained pleasure. If there had been a neighbour on the other side of her, they would have been fully aware of what we were doing.

Eventually, her thrusts became more erratic, and I made sure to stick my tongue inside her to open her pussy up and get a good taste of her as she gasped and shouted uncontrollably in climax, covering my face in her cum. as it died down, she fell in a heap next to me, clearly enjoying the bliss she must have been feeling. My face was sticky with her juices and red-raw from a combination of breathlessness and the carpet burns her pubes had left behind with her grinding. She rested for a minute or two, before telling me that she was in no way done with me tonight and that she wanted more than she had ever had.

My cock had begun to soften to its usual flaccid 2 inches, and when she noticed T. told me that that was "fucking unacceptable". Getting on her hands and knees beside me, she put my dick back into her mouth and blew me lovingly back to full mast, while I took the chance to get to know her pussy a little better with a long and deep fingering.

When we were both ready to go again, she climbed over my dick with her back to me and held it as she lowered herself onto me. I sat up with her and used one hand to squeeze and play with her tits, and the other to play with her clit as she began to ride me. The mirror was perfectly placed, and we both took pleasure in watching us fuck each other in it, the view of my thick, long cock glistening with her juices as her pussy went up and down in a slow, deliberate motion began to drive us both wild and she started fucking me harder.

Her eyes closed and she raised her face to the ceiling. I could see in the mirror that her face was fully focused on her next orgasm, and she looked beautiful in that pure, blissful state. Her small tits began bouncing around and she fucked my dick into her harder and harder. She began to lose control and came again, this time with so much force that her cum sprayed out all over my cock and balls and the bottom of the bed. She leaned back and I let us fall onto the bed with me still inside her, but I wasn't done with her yet.

I rolled her over, so she was on her stomach, lifted up her hips slightly and re-entered her. I didn't fuck her gently - I thrust all 8 inches hard into her. A combination of pain, post-orgasm sensitivity, and the curve of my dick grazing against her g-spot caused her to scream Chinese obscenities into the bed and look back up at me with wild eyes as I began to pound her beautiful little pussy relentlessly. She wanted it rough, and that is how I would give it to her.

My sweat began to drip on to her back and my muscles ached with the effort, but my engine kept pumping and she was soon cumming again, screaming loudly into the air with her head sideways on the bed, her drool puddling around her mouth as she closed her eyes again. Her quivering pussy drove me over the edge, and I deposited my load deep inside her vagina before collapsing on top of her.

After a while it got too heavy for her, and she rolled me off and out of her. Our mixed juices began to pour out of her snatch and made a mess of the bed. She didn't seem to care about the cream pie soiling her sheets and we watched the erotic moment happen together. Her head went to my chest and her legs wrapped around mine as we fell into a deep, unbroken sleep.

Morning arrived and she was still naked and asleep in my arms. I made sure not to wake her as I moved her off me and onto her back so I could use her bathroom and clean up. The room smelled of a combination of pussy juice, cum, sweat and baijiu, and our clothes had been thrown everywhere. My face was still burnt from her using it so violently, but I didn't care. I walked around her room and tidied up our mess, before re-joining her in the bed taking in the sight of her body while she slept. Watching her breasts rise and fall as she dozed. My thoughts drifted to the fact that she had suffered so much in her life, and I wanted to show her that there are good men in the world. But we still had partners and needed to deal with that first. I didn't know what would happen for us next, but I definitely did not regret my actions.

She eventually woke up, jokingly calling me a pervert for watching her sleep naked, before giving me a playful dick rub and kiss on the lips. She went to piss, letting me watch her tits bounce as she walked in. Not long after she called me in and gave me a deep kiss, telling me that I still taste and smell like pussy, and turning on her shower. We cleaned our scents and juices off of each other in the warm shower, her hand taking a little longer than usual to make sure every one of my 8 inches was clean, and mine taking too long making sure her tits were as soapy as possible, and that her pussy was fully clear of my dried cum. We clearly wanted more, but we had no time. We finished our shower and made out naked a little longer on her ruined bed, then I dressed and left. She closed her door behind me after a few more needy, lingering kisses.

I retrieved my phone from outside and saw a ton of messages from my girlfriend. I wasn't yet ready to do what needed to be done and so put it off, ignoring her messages and changing my clothes before brushing my teeth and freshening up. I went to work as normal. Later that day I met up with T. in an empty classroom and we took turns to break up with our partners via phone, holding hands and supporting each other the whole way. We felt bad for them but knew that we wanted this and there was no other solution. I wasn't easy, but it was necessary.

We spent a further 2 weeks together before receiving the news that the school had to move campus again to Tianjin to avoid the law. My contract was terminated because of a legal technicality that meant I had to work in Beijing. We both knew it meant the end for us, and the last few days of my time there were spent either in bed with her, trying wild new things together, or outside, not wanting to let go of the other. Neither of us were bitter about the situation, however - we had both grown from our time together and knew we could find happiness again. It just kind of sucked that we couldn't turn our chemistry and attraction to each other into a real relationship.

It ended suddenly. I think about her often, but it was for the best. We both did move on and are now in a much happier place. She learned that she was indeed beautiful and didn't need to doubt herself anymore, and I learned that I shouldn't let myself stick around in an unhappy relationship again. As stories go, certainly not a tragic ending, just unfortunate.

12