A Different Me Ch. 01 - N.

Story Info
My first time fantasy with my best friend.
3.8k words
4.4
14.6k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers

Chapter 1 -

This story takes place when I was in my first year of Uni. N. and I met 2 years before I met my wife, and we get along like best friends do. She was already in a relationship when we met, and I also get along with her now husband. While we have kind of lost contact over the years, whenever we communicate nothing has changed. She is easily one of my best friends in the world and I love her dearly. Nothing has ever happened between us and never will, but it could have if I had taken what I now see as the clear invitation that is described below. I recognised it at the time to some extent, but took myself out of the situation both because she was in a relationship and because I was too nervous about sex to act on it. The point where this story becomes fiction is where I return after initially leaving her room - the truth is I got on the bus and jerked off in the shower at home.

***

Sitting in my first class at uni was a strange experience for me. I was full of confidence in the changes I was planning to make in my life coming out of high school but was still a social wreck on the inside. I was tall, skinny, and had brown, curly, mid-length hair. In addition to this, not that anybody knew it then, I am reasonably well-endowed - definitely not a catch, but looking back at old photos now, not bad looking.

I arrived early out of nerves and took a seat near the front. I nervously made small talk with my old, eccentric Italian teacher (who I later grew to adore) and waited for the unknown entity that was my classmates to arrive. They gradually filed in, but I did the British thing of not making eye-contact with any of them out of respect/fear.

There were a few women that were very attractive, but most in the room seemed to be regular looking people. Just as the class was about to begin, a blur of long red hair came bursting through the door, apologising for her lateness in a wonderful, posh, country British accent. She sat next to me with a cursory, “sorry, do you mind” - I definitely did not mind.

One thing that has always driven me crazy is a red head. I grew up with a major crush on early Hayley Williams at her most punk and that fetish has never changed in me. I took a closer look at her - slightly tanned skin, with long, messy ginger hair and a beautiful, slightly freckled face. She wore a baggy, brown jumper and regular jeans and trainers, giving me no indication of what she looked like underneath it all, but immediately I wanted to find out.

The class came and went. We had spoken a little during it, but I didn’t learn anything about her. The next day we had another class and she arrived earlier. In the meantime, I had gotten to know a taller, metal-loving rugby player called John, who would go on to become my friend throughout uni and beyond, and we were sitting and talking about things that metal-heads talk about, when she sat on the other side of me. We were later joined by Max, a small, thin, socially awkward nerd who just wanted to fit in with somebody, and there we were - our little clique that would define my first year at uni. We strengthened our bond with pool, drinks at the student bar, and nights out at the local clubs - something that is still a very awkward experience for me but was made enjoyable by her presence.

Over the course of the semester my friendship with John became what it is today - very strong, as did my connection, and interest in, N. I spent as much time with her as possible and we grew close. I learned that she had a boyfriend who lived somewhere else, that she was British, but had only recently moved back to the UK after living in Spain for the previous few years. We had almost nothing in common in terms of interests and hobbies but got along like a house of fire and I thought about her constantly.

There were some issues with our clique - I did not get along with Max and saw him for the leech that he would later prove himself to be, but N. took pity on him and befriended him. N. did not get along with John because of his rough exterior and awkward manner, but I saw the person inside. Despite all of this, N. and I continued to get closer and closer. As we got closer, we began talking about more personal issues. She managed to prise from me that I was a virgin, and that I had no idea how to speak to women. She confided in me that she was constantly worried her boyfriend was cheating on her and that she had recently been feeling as though he was no longer attracted to her. In a video chat she had had with him where she tried to turn him on by stripping for him, he had brushed her off, saying he was too busy. She thought he was no longer interested in seeing her naked. I told her he was crazy if he didn’t want her. I wasn’t planning on that comment having any impact on her other than to make her feel better about herself, but it sure did.

She lived in the poshest of the student accommodation options - the one I had no way of affording. One day she invited us all to visit for drinks and games. John graciously declined with a “no, thanks”, but Max and I accepted. I wanted to spend more time with her and was genuinely interested in seeing how the “other half” lived. Max and I arrived at the same time, laden with alcohol and making awkward small talk (as was our normal) and she met us wearing her usual baggy, American-style branded jumper, yoga trousers, and the pair of eco-friendly, over-priced shoes she liked showing off to me. We got a tour of the common room, with N. introducing us to a few of her friends there before taking us to her bedroom. It was as quaint as quaint can be, and very her. There was a pin board adorned with dried flowers and pictures of her smiling with friends from elsewhere, star shaped lights had been attached to the walls, and her bed was covered with a white and pink flowery bed cover. The wardrobe was half-open, showing that she owned way too many clothes, despite seemingly only ever wearing the same few baggy jumpers and jeans.

She noticed me looking and apologised for her messiness. It didn’t matter to me, and I let her know as much. She blushed a little and asked if we wanted to see some clothes she had recently bought. I found it odd, but let it happen, and she opened wide her wardrobe. Immediately, a pink box full of underwear and bras fell out, as well as the condoms that she stored there. I would later find out that she did this intentionally to gauge my reaction, but at the time she blushed and apologised before hurriedly putting them all back in. I got up and helped her. She blushed even deeper as I passed a few of her bras to her. Max had backed off closer to the door, looking scared, as was typical of him in awkward situations.

Once everything was cleared up, she showed us some summery dresses she had bought and smiled when I said I thought they looked great - I genuinely did and couldn’t wait to see her in them - and out of them. She invited us to sit on the bed and brought over out a couple of board games. She removed her shoes, revealing her bare feet, before taking off her jumper. She was wearing a loose-fit t-shirt with a V-neck, showing a little of her cleavage and pink bra straps. I took a quick look, and she must have noticed, because she had a little bit of a smile when I met her eyes again. Max had busied himself opening up the alcohol as soon as she started removing her clothing and he brought it over for us, looking embarrassed. We played for a while and started getting more comfortable and relaxed as the alcohol started taking effect, laying and slouching on the bed instead of sitting upright. My legs gradually got closer to N.’s and I noticed for the first time the shape of her underwear through the yoga trousers, no longer covered by the jumper she had been wearing. I could see the shape of the frilly edges and started yearning to see more.

After playing for a while, N. drunkenly asked us if we wanted to see what else she had bought the other day. We said yes, not expecting her next move. She lifted up the front of her shirt to show a flowery bra with pink straps. Max practically fell backwards off the bed. I became speechless and made an incoherent grunting sound. I began to stiffen as it dawned on me what she might be doing to us. I had enough of a moral compass then to tell myself not to go too far, because she was in a relationship. However, not being an idiot, I decided to play along a little longer to see if I could add a bit more to the good-old wank bank. Max recovered his senses and made his excuses to go to the bathroom, leaving us temporarily alone. N. shifted her position, ‘accidentally’ brushing her naked foot against my semi-erect cock as she did so. I jumped back a little from a mixture of surprise and the feeling that it sent through my cockhead. Her only reaction was to smile knowingly, before apologising unconvincingly.

Her flashing her bra, however sexy it was, had changed the dynamic of the room. Max returned and we half-heartedly finished the game. Max had begun to drink more than before out of nervousness and started looking a little ill, so N. suggested that I take him home. She got up quickly, insisting that we let her pass us our coats. We dressed and left.

I saw Max onto his bus into town, and I waited to get mine. As my bus arrived, I realised that my bus card was no longer in my coat and that it must still be in her room. Rather than walk in the cold, I resolved to go back and find it. I knocked on her door and she opened it in faux surprise, looking a little red in the face. I put it down to the alcohol she had consumed and explained the situation. She let me in, closing the door behind us and staying there.

I couldn’t find the card anywhere that my coat had been, and I went to ask her if she had seen it. She pulled it out from between her breasts, smiling as she handed it to me. She must have taken it as she passed my coat to me. I could feel the warmth of her skin on the plastic and enjoyed thinking about where it had just been. She casually asked me if I had had fun that evening, before producing another bottle from her desk and asking if I wanted to share it with her. A combination of drunkenness and my now hardening cock told me to overcome my previous misgivings about her boyfriend and the ethics of where this was clearly going, and I willingly joined her. She had me completely under her spell.

We sat on her bed and drank and talked into the early hours of the morning. We talked about university, we talked about life, and eventually, we talked about sex. She asked me what I had done with other women and was shocked to hear there had been no other women at all. Not only was I a virgin, but I was completely inexperienced. I asked her what she had done, and she admitted to having done a lot with her boyfriend, but she had never swallowed cum, or done anal. Upon talking about her boyfriend, she started to cry. I took that as my sign to stop and leave, mistakenly believing that she was feeling guilty. Instead of letting me go, she held my hand and told me to stay, burying her face in my chest. I held her as I learned that her boyfriend had been cheating on her, and that he had dumped her the week before for another woman. I listened and let her cry on me, letting her know what a dumb fuck he was. When she was finished, she apologised for toying with me all night long admitted her whole plan to me - she had been seducing me from the beginning. She had only expected me to accept her invitation initially, and then had tried to scare Max away to get me alone. Taking my card was a last resort and she was very happy it had worked.

I took my chance to get a little bit of revenge and told her in the harshest possible terms how evil she had been. She was shocked and looked angry, so I smiled and laughed at her. It dawned on her that I was playing around, and she slapped me hard on the arm, laughing and falling forwards into me. We began laughing uncontrollably and fell onto our backs. As our laughter subsided, she asked me, with sudden seriousness, how long I had wanted to be with her. I admitted to having wanted it from the time that she first sat next to me in class, to which she smiled deeply before kissing me softly on the lips. I returned the kiss and she put my hand gently on her back.

Taking the hint, I began to rub up and down as our kiss became more and more enthusiastic. She stopped the kiss, panting slightly as she sat astride me and removed her shirt. I sat up with her and kissed her again, slower this time, until she asked me to kiss her neck. She must have been sensitive there, because she moaned loudly as I kissed her neck all over, begging me for more and pushing my head towards her breasts. I buried my face in her cleavage and inhaled her scent, kissing each breast generously before moving on to the other. She started grinding her pussy against my thigh, moaning and groaning wantonly. I am definitely a breasts-lover, and she loved it when I worshipped her breasts. At that moment we were in perfect unison. As I left a large and obscene love mark on the top of her left breast, she pulled my head away and asked if I wanted to see them.

Reaching behind, N. removed her bra, revealing to me the first pair of breasts I had ever seen in person. They were perfect - a perky handful-sized pair of stunning, pale tits, with irresistible pink nipples. Her chest was red with arousal from my previous ministrations. To this day I remember this moment as the sexiest moment of my life.

My head was pulled gently back to her tits, and I brought her right nipple into my mouth, sucking and licking it in circles. She was groaning lewdly, and her hands lifted at my shirt. I pulled away long enough for her to remove it and returned to her glorious breasts, kissing passionately between the two, using my spare hands to feel her skin. She reached down and readjusted my cock through my clothes, so it was between her hungry pussy and my thigh and began grinding uncontrollably, screaming my name as she came. She fell into me and pushed me back, laying her head on my bare chest, panting.

After N. recovered a little, she asked seductively if I had ever had my dick sucked, knowing the answer to be no. A primal part of me found it incredibly sexy to hear her say ‘dick’. I told her I hadn’t, and she instructed me to close my eyes and lift up my arse. She removed my trousers and underwear in one well-practiced move and licked her lips hungrily when she saw my cock spring out, apparently relishing having a rock-hard, 8–9-inch virgin cock at her mercy. She told me how beautiful it is and giggled as it jumped in response. I felt her lay down on her side with her face near my hip and her left tit casually resting against my thigh as she began rubbing my length with her hands, making me moan and thrust my hips. I took a few sneaky peeks at her hand moving up and down my dick and her red hair laying haphazardly at my side- it was a glorious sight.

She continued her hand job until I was begging her for more. She eventually relented and I felt her move between my legs, with my cock and balls in front of her beautiful face. Her sexy, fire-coloured hair brushed against my belly as she lifted herself above me and brought my dick closer to her mouth, tasting my pre-cum with the tip of her tongue and moaning with pleasure. She teased me by kissing, licking and smelling her way down and around my shaft, before taking my hairy balls into her mouth and rolling them around with her tongue. At the same time, she began to use the mushroom technique with her hands on my dick, driving me wild with the electric sensations running through me. She sensed that I was close to blowing my load and climbed back up my dick with her tongue.

Taking the head into her mouth, N. starting to bob up and down, sucking in her cheeks. After a few minutes of unimaginable pleasure, I was unable to control myself any longer and sent rope after rope of warm cum into her eager mouth. She milked me dry before lifting her mouth off and letting my hot seed fall from her mouth onto her tits, never once breaking eye-contact with me.

She swallowed what was left - the first time she had done this for a man - and we cuddled silently on the bed for a long time, enjoying the silence and the warmth of the other’s skin while we recovered from what we had done.

In the end I had to, reluctantly, break the spell to piss, and she let me go with a wry smile on her face, praising my arse as I pulled on my underwear and trousers and walked into her bathroom.

I returned as quickly as possible to find N. under her covers. She bashfully asked me to take off my clothes again and join her. When she saw my cock spring free, she told me to “hurry the fuck up”. I lifted the covers to find her completely naked. Beautifully trimmed red pubic hairs led down to a shaved, and very wet, pussy.

She blushed as I enjoyed the view in and reached over to help my cock harden again while I touched her pussy gently. We both began to pant gently and her breasts began rising beautifully and her breathing became heavier. I responded to her question of whether I was enjoying the view by climbing on top of her and kissing her passionately, my dick pushing itself between her thighs and rubbing along her wet hole. She gasped at my sudden confidence and kissed me hungrily, only stopping to grab the condom she had placed under her pillow and roll it over my hardness.

We continued our kiss, getting hotter and steamier as we went. Our tongues danced and sucked the other in as her hands began scratching at my back. My dick was wet with her juices as it rubbed against her pussy, and we were approaching the point of no return. I pulled away to ask if she was sure she wanted to proceed, but before I could utter a word she gasped, “oh for fuck's sake, just fucking … fuck me”. She then positioned my dick in front of her wet, gaping hole and I thrust in hard.

She gasped out loud as she adjusted to my girth and continued her dirty talk into my ear, telling me in no unclear manner how much she loved having my giant dick inside her tiny pussy. I didn’t know before that point just how much dirty talk turned me on, but it clearly did because I was soon pounding her red-haired pussy harder than I ever thought possible. She started mumbling incoherently and her body jerked hard as she came while screaming my name over and over again. I couldn’t hold out any longer when I felt her pussy walls contracting over my cock and started blasting cum into the condom with so much force that I was sure it would break. I collapsed onto her chest, my face between her tits and we breathed heavily as we recovered.

This was not the soft, gentle first time I had envisioned with N. in my fantasies. In reality, she was a sex-hungry temptress who got off on making me lose control. She later admitted to me that toying with me had gotten her so hot that she had already come twice in the time it had taken me to return from the bus stop, and that if I hadn’t knocked, I would have walked in on her jacking off again.

When we eventually recovered, we kissed slowly until I pulled out and we cleaned up. She refused to let me leave, or even get dressed. I spent the night with her, the both of us naked as the day we were born. We fucked again the next morning - slower, gently - with her on top, before showering together in her en-suite, where I spent 20 minutes on my knees eating her out to another orgasm while warm water cascaded over our bodies.

It was one of many magical nights with her over the course of that year, but it all came to an end when she left the university, and the country, for family reasons. I then left and found love elsewhere. We have met up a few times since, and despite the fact that we are both now happily married to other people, we seem to always find ourselves coming up with some excuse about reliving old days so we can go to a hotel and spend a few hours fucking each other’s brains out. We may not have been able to be together for very long in the grander scheme of things but love like that cannot die and I am sure we will rekindle that flame again soon.

iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers