A Different Type of Business Trip Pt. 03

Story Info
Bill and Kim finish a pizza and start something else.
909 words
4.54
9.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freznel
freznel
12 Followers

Kim crawled across the bed to where I was sitting. She had moved the pizza box out of the way with a quick shove. I didn't even pay attention to it moving. I was staring at her breasts as they swung back and forth just a little. They were perky and didn't show any signs of them sagging any time soon. Her nipples were small and pert. Standing erect showing that she was aroused as much as I was.

The slit in my boxers couldn't hold my bulge in any longer and my dick poked through. The bulbous head of my penis stood promptly at attention, purple with anger and intent. The underwear became painful to wear as my erection grew larger and larger. The pain in my ankle was a thing of the past and I was only focusing on Kim.

Since I had been on the road for months without any contact with women, I was very excited for the change. Kim had reached me and placed her hand on my chin. Easing me toward her, our lips brushed each other's. Kim's mouth parted and her tongue darted out towards mine. My lips parted and accepted Kim's attention with gusto. We kissed for a long time. I felt a gentle rubbing of my cock by her warm hand. Up and down it went, slowly stretching my skin. The hand job felt amazing.

"How long has it been Bill?"

"To long."

"Lay back. I'll help you with those. It seems like you need it."

Kim, slid her fingers into my waistband. I raised my butt so she could slide my boxers off more easily. With care, she removed them over my ankle. I didn't care that she caused some pain as it slid over it. I just couldn't believe that such a young and beautiful woman was showing me such consideration since we had only know each other for a few days.

"Doesn't that feel better?"

I grunted with agreement. Kim's hand snaked its way back to my dick and continued the hand job. I leaned back on my hands and watched. It felt so good that I started feeling like I might blow my load.

With her other hand, Kim reached behind her and pulled a condom out of her blue boy shorts waste band. She bit the foil open with her teeth. With her other hand, she started unrolling it onto my turgent and waiting cock. The cool latex felt so good. The pressure from the condom pressing on my skin was a fantastic reminder of what was to come.

Kim stood at the end of the bed and turned around. She bent at her waist and slid the boy shorts down. I quick flash of her pussy was silhouetted by the desk lamp. A little fuzz was showing. Kim stayed bent over and took her fingers and stroked her love box. When she pulled her hand away, a strand of cum was noticeable. Kim was obviously very turned on.

"Mmmm... that tastes good!" Kim moaned as she sucked on her fingers. She swirled her tongue around her digits seductively.

"Wow..." It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

She straddled my lap and lowered herself down. Taking my cock, Kim guided it into her waiting hot pussy. As she sank down, I slowly pushed up into her. It was the best feeling in a very long time. Kim's hands rested on my chest as she rode up and down. Slowly and gently.

I bent my knees and grabbed her hips. I started to thrust into that young tight cunt with gusto. Kim leaned back onto her hands as she increased her speed. The sound of love making... no not love making... the sound of fucking resonated off the hotel room's walls.

Kim started to whimper. Her hand found her clit and started to rub it vigorously. Kim arched her back and started to spasm as a string of orgasms hit her. By the third one happened, her pussy clamped down on my shaft and cause me to explode into the condom. I swear I filled the damn thing.

She leaned down and kissed me once more. Swinging her leg over, she dismounted me and laid down beside me. Snuggling into my arms. I stroked her side, making small circles near the side of her ample breast. She lifted her arm to provide better access and I started to play with her still aroused nipple. The short hair of her pussy brushed against my leg. I was in heaven.

"Let me clean you up" Kim offered.

I just nodded my agreement.

Kim's hand snaked down to the condom and rolled it up. I expected her to take it to the bathroom and flush it, but instead she brought it to her nose and sniffed it.

"Mmm that smells so good!"

Her tongue darted out and tasted my cum. A smile of approval was all Kim did before she tipped the condom over and squeezed my seed into her waiting mouth. She stuck out her tongue to show me and then swallowed. Her mouth parted displaying her empty mouth.

"You taste so good. I might have to blow you later to get this straight from the source next time!" Kim winked and darted to the bathroom to get rid of the condom.

All I could think of was that I needed to buy more condoms.

freznel
freznel
12 Followers