A Different Way Ch. 02: Initiation

Story Info
Lady Em is inducted.
3.1k words
4.79
18.1k
22

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,316 Followers

Kasia smiled sweetly at me as Lady Kate calmed down. She untied her, patted her bottom, and said:

"Now you will show Lady Em what a good cunt muncher you are."

Kasia looked like the cat who had swallowed the cream; Lady Kate like the mouse the cat had caught later. But, without hesitation, she knelt.

"Lady Em, will you perhaps help me a little?"

"If I can, Kasia, of course."

"I need my knickers removing, and a helping hand to the bed."

"Oh I can help with those," I said, looking at the naked and kneeling Lady Kate.

"Thank you. It is amusing you helping me, Lady Em, I dress you, and now you undress me."

I giggled and agreed it was ironic.

I knelt and pulled Kasia's knickers over her sexy bottom. I noticed that her mound was totally hairless. As she lifted her feet, I took her scanty knickers and placed them on the chair.

"My Lady Em makes a good maid," she complimented me. I tingled.

Holding her hand, I went with her to the bed.

"I will lie down here so Katie can munch my cunt."

The casual way she said it made me shiver. She lay down and opened her legs, Lady Kate crawled between them and began to lick her. As she did so, Kasia began to play with her own breasts, mauling and rubbing them.

"Lady Em," she moaned, "would you like to suck my nipples? Kneel on the bed and suck them."

The sight of Lady Kate between my maid's thighs licking her quim was exciting me, and though I knew I should have said no, something in me made me get on the bed. Kasia's breasts were big and firm. I put my mouth to her left nipple and began to suck it. It felt good, hard but also soft, such a contradiction, so pleasing.

"Oh yes!" Kasia moaned, "Katie at my cunt, Lady Em at my tits."

I could sense and hear her growing excitement. Lady Kate's ministrations were making lewd sounds, and I found myself sucking both nipples.

"Yes, yes, my lady sluts!"

Kasia was arching her back and I sucked harder.

She seemed to spasm and the pushed onto Lady Kate's face, and as she climaxed, she pulled me to her and kissed me full on the lips.

"Thank you, Lady Em for your help. Katie, you going to thank Lady Em?"

Lady Kate looked up, her face red and glistening with Kasia's juices.

"Yes, Mistress Kasia."

"Come and be a good girl and get on the bed with us."

She looked delicious, and as she kissed me, it hit me that I was tasting my own maid's pussy. It tasted good.

"Such good girls for Kasia," she giggled.

"Right, Lady Kate, time for you to get dressed and go. Lady Em, would you like to help me back into my knickers?"

So, for the second time that night I helped Kasia with her underwear.

Once Lady Kate had gone, Kasia asked me what I had thought of what I had seen?"

"It was extremely erotic, and you seem very skilled with Lady Kate."

"Thank you, Lady Em, I treasure that. Some of you English ladies seem to have a desire to come down off your high place, and I am happy to assist. Now, I think Lady Mags wanted to see you, so let me take you to her."

We went back into the main room, where conversations between scantily clad women and others fully dressed were taking place. Kasia was clearly a respected member of the staff, and both types of women gave her cheerful greetings. She took me through to a private dining room, where Lady Mags was waiting. Once Kasia had gone, Mags asked me to sit while a waitress served us supper.

"So, what do you think, Em?"

"It, well, it was quite the surprise, but it seems successful."

"It meets a need. So, would you be interested in investing that extra sum of money you have set aside?"

"It worries me, Mags."

"Tell you what, Em, look I am rich, so I guarantee that if your investment does not grow by at least fifty percent after five years, I will give you the equivalent amount as though it had. How's that?"

"But, but in that case why do you need my investment?"

"I don't need it; I want it."

She went on to explain, while we ate, that the Club was her hobby. She had set it up to satisfy her own desires and that of some of her friends.

"But the thing is, Em, none of us can put in the time anymore that it needs, not of the weekend, and well, if you could, that is manage over that time, it would help. It might also be fun for you. You've never been with a woman, or a man, have you, Em?"

The inflection, even interest, in her tone as she said the last words, sent a frisson through me.

"No, Mags, not ever."

"Tell me, Em, when you were watching Kasia at work, did you feel anything?"

Blushing, I admitted I had felt what I called "tingly."

"Were you wet under your drawers?"

Oh golly! Did this woman know everything, I thought?

"Yes."

"Jane," Mags said, calling our waitress over, "could you see if Kasia is free?"

"Yes, your ladyship," said Jane, who seemed to accentuate the swell and roll of her bottom as she walked away.

She came back a few moments later with Kasia, who was still in her bustier and scanty knickers and heels.

"Kasia, will you make sure room four is ready, stay there, Em and I will be up in a moment."

Kasia smiled:

"Of course, my Lady."

"Would you be interested in running this place, Em? I think you might be rather good at it, and Kasia would help."

"I think I would Mags."

"In which case, let's take you upstairs and show you a typical room."

As Mags and I walked to the stairs, it was easy to see that she was the Queen Bee - indeed, the Empress Bee. Both escorts and clients smiled and greeted her. She lapped it up. Once could see how running something like this could affect one's sense of self-worth for the better. But could I do it?

We got to room four. It was well-appointed, but with ceiling mirrors and ties on the bedposts. There was also an array of instruments in a rack. Some I recognised, some I did not. Kasia was standing, almost to attention.

"Your Ladyship, Lady Em, I trust all is in order?"

"As always, Kasia, you have things just as we need them. I am pleased to say that Lady Em has agreed to manage the room for us over the week-end period."

"That is such good news, your Ladyship!"

"It is, Kasia. Now she will be needing your help, and in return for that, we shall, of course, increase what we pay you. I want you to start that help now. Lady Em needs her clothes removing."

I shivered at her words. Did I not get a say in this?

From the look on her face and on Kasia's, the answer was no.

"As your maid, Lady Em, let me do the honours."

She unlaced my dress, and helped me out of it, then did the same with my bodice and petticoats until I was standing in just my drawers.

Mags was watching with interest.

"She has such small breasts, almost titlets, don't you think, Kasia?"

Kasia looked at me, as though appraising me.

"I think the word titlets made for such bee-stings, Lady Mags."

There went those blushes again, I thought. Being talked about like that was making my quim ache.

"Kasia, will you check between her legs please, I want to make sure we are reading her correctly."

She smiled at Kasia, and then at me.

It did not even occur to me to protest as my own maid put her hand inside my drawers as drew a finger along my quim's lips.

"Lady Em is very wet, Lady Mags."

"Come and take my dress off, Kasia. Oh, by the way, does she need a trim?"

I stood there, in just my drawers, my quim and nipples aching as never before, while Kasia took Mags' dress off, and they discussed my pubic hair.

"She could do with one I think, Lady Mags."

Mags stood there, magnificent in a corset which emphasised the deep cleavage and the size of her breasts, her stockinged legs long and shapely in her heels; there was just the hint of wetness as I looked at her extremely scanty knickers.

"Well, take her to the bathroom and trim her, Kasia."

Apart from the fact that the two of them were discussing me as though I was not there, the prospect of my maid trimming my pubic hair, and my extreme wetness, I was feeling just fine!

Kasia led me by the hand to the bathroom.

"Now, my lady, your drawers need to be off. Do not worry, we are both women and I have seen many quims, though I prefer to use the cruder names, so should we call yours a cunt, Em?"

"If you think that best." I agreed, pulling my drawers off.

"You have such a cute arse, Em, I always imagined it so."

She gave me a pat on the bottom, which made me tingle.

"Sit and open your legs, Em."

I sat and opened them.

"You have not much hair, Em. You look such a pretty girl; I am sure Lady Mags will appreciate what we do now."

What she did was to run a small comb through my sparse pubic hair and trim it.

As her fingers touched me, I felt intense shivers run to my core. My breath quickened and I felt as though I was losing control over myself.

"Did you like that, Em?" Kasia asked softly.

"Yes, oh yes Kasia, you have the softest touch."

"Has anyone but you touched your cunt before, Em?"

"No, Kasia, no one."

"Well, I must say I am most honoured."

As the scissors clipped away, those shivers grew in intensity. Kasia could see.

"There, now we are done. Do you wish to see? Stand then in front of the mirror."

I stood. I was not used to looking at myself naked, but what I saw in front of me was like one those drawings from my Papa's naughty books: a young, naked, vulnerable female whose nipples were hard; the lack of hair lent me an exotic look.

"If you want to know, it looks good, Em. Now come, Lady Mags will want to see this."

Kasia took my hand and led me, stark naked, back into the main room.

"Oh Kasia, you have excelled yourself. She looks delicious."

"Thank you, my Lady, I aim to please. I am assuming you wish me to guide Em to lick your sweetness?"

"You are assuming right, Kasia. Now, Em, have you thanked Kasia for her help so far?"

"No, sorry Lady Mags."

Turning to Kasia, the words just tumbled out:

"Thank you, Miss Kasia."

"You are welcome Em. Now let us get you into position."

Lady Mags was smiling. She lay back on the bed, taking her shoes off, her knees bent, and her quim glistening.

"Now Em, pay attention."

"Yes, Miss Kasia."

"Here, at the top of Lady Mags' pussy," she said, parting her lips with her fingers, "there is a bud or nub, can you see?"

I looked closely and, as her lips quivered and glistened, I could see right at the top a fleshy bud.

"Em, you should lick that with your tongue. It is known as the clitoris and is the only part of the body that exists purely for pleasure. You will take care, it is delicate. Now, my girl, lick it."

As I knelt on the bed, I was conscious that my own (what had she called it, cunt?) was visible to Kasia, as was my most private hole; but all my attention was focussed upon Lady Mags' clit.

The scent almost overpowered me. I knew my own smell, and I had recently encountered Lady Kate's and Kasia's, but all of those were, so to say, at second hand. This was the first time I had ever been in this position, and the smell aroused me. Taking care, as I had been told, I ventured my tongue against her clit, giving it the lightest of licks. Lady Mags moaned; her body quivered.

"You are a good girl, Em, pleasing her so quick."

That encouraged me, so I kissed the top of the vee, pressing my lips firmly against her. I felt her hands grip my head.

"Now Em, suck, suck like it was her nipple."

I did as Kasia told me. I loved the sensation on my lips. I adored the effect it seemed to be having on Lady Mags.

I was aware, suddenly, that Kasia was on the bed, and I heard sucking noises. She was clearly sucking Lady Mags' nipples.

"You are good, Em. Now while I suck on these big nipples, you should slide three fingers into Lady Mag's pussy, push in and out, and lick."

I took a deep breath, which seemed to make Lady Mags shiver even more, and, while my tongue pleasured her clit, three of my fingers pressed, gently but firmly past her lips and, finding her wet entrance, wriggled inside her. She bucked. I licked some more. She bucked again. Then, as my fingers build up a rhythm, I could hear louder moans.

"Fuck, Kasia, bite my nipples. Em, you are a natural. Do it, do it!"

Which part of what I was doing was so pleasing to her I did not know, but assuming it was everything, I carried on.

Lady Mags gave a little scream.

"Yes, yes Kasia, that's it, bite."

From the loudness of the next scream, it was plain that Kasia had done her stuff. I did mine. Boldly, I thrust my fingers in and out and sucked and licked, pressing a bit harder.

I felt another hand on my head, patting me.

"We make a good team, Em!"

Lady Mags pressed herself against my face, grinding onto my fingers and then, suddenly, my face was soaked. It was as though she had pissed on me, except it neither tasted nor smelt like piss; it was creamy and tangy. I felt her whole body spasm; her thighs gripped my head; her pussy clenched around my fingers. I felt enveloped. I felt pleased.

For what seemed ages, but can only have been a few minutes, my whole world consisted of Lady Mags' wet pussy. I was conscious my own heart was beating fast. I could feel Kasia's hand patting my head.

"She was truly a natural, Lady Mags. Do you not think?"

"I am not," she said, breathing very heavily, "sure that I am capable of thinking at the moment! But yes, I think we have a natural cunt muncher here. Once trained, I think she will be in great demand."

Later, I wondered whether I should have felt quite the glow of satisfaction I had felt; but at the time it felt, and still feels, good. It was my first attempt, and had brought satisfaction to Lady Mags and to my tutor.

"She is a good girl. Em, it is allowed for you now to take your head away from her pussy, though you seem to have no desire to."

Lady Mags and Kasia laughed. The latter was not wrong. I was loving it. So I gave her another lick, then raised my head. Mags was grinning like the cat who had got all the cream, which was, I thought, odd, as I was the cat who had just consumed it all.

"You may kiss Kasia, Em," Lady Mags said. So I did, sharing her taste with my own maid.

"Right, ladies, well that really was marvellous. Em, tonight you will not have a climax here. As a virgin, you deserve something rather special, and we shall arrange that. You will be good for me won't you, and not bring yourself off?"

I promised.

Kasia helped Lady Mags on with her clothing. Then, turning to me, she said:

"And now you, but no drawers, my Lady!"

Thus it was that she dressed me, but left my most intimate item of clothing off me.

"These I keep as a souvenir."

"Em, come with me and we shall have a drink. Don't worry about smelling of pussy, no one will notice, it is the preferred perfume of the room."

So it proved.

Several other ladies joined us at what was clearly Mags' table, and I watched the way in which some women were greeted, others not. I made a mental note to ensure that there was much more continuity when I was in charge.

"Have you thought, Mags, of having the manager serve the drinks, or at least direct the maids? It seems like no one is in charge."

"Good thinking Em."

I made several other mental notes. But overall, the Club seemed a pleasant and friendly place.

One question, Mags."

"Yes Em?"

"Well, is this effectively a brothel? Where does the money come from?"

Mags smiled.

"Goodness me no! Every client is a member of the Club and pays an annual subscription. In addition, if they have a particularly pleasant time, they will leave a donation for their escort. It might interest you to know that Kasia gets as many tips as our other most popular escort, an American girl called Kate."

"Having seen her with Lady Kate, I am not at all surprised."

"She would be a good mentor for you Em, if you don't mind being instructed by your maid."

"I'd hardly be an exception to that, would I?"

"You would be the only one to have your own real maid tutor you. How would you feel about that?"

"If tonight is any guide," I giggled, "just fine."

Lady Mags and the others laughed.

As midnight approached, things began to wind down, and just before the witching hour, Kasia herself appeared, dressed in her normal clothes. Who could have guessed what the three of us had been doing an hour or so before, I thought, as I saw her.

"I have arranged a cab, Lady Em, here is the money."

With that she handed me the cash.

"You did well, Kasia, and so did you, Em. I think we shall have fun!" Lady Mags kissed us both.

"Oh we shall, your ladyship, we shall. Shall we not Em?"

"We shall, Miss Kasia." She smiled, and I smiled.

"Good girls!" Said a beaming Lady Mags.

As we were driven home there was something of a silence. I was not quite sure what to say. But after a while, Kasia broke it.

"You are not to worry Lady Em. I am your maid, you are my Mistress, and what happened at the Club stays there. Maid and Mistress we remain - for now!"

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,316 Followers