A Different Way Ch. 03: Mollygirls

Story Info
Lady Em gets into hot water - and out of it.
3.5k words
4.83
13.6k
13

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,282 Followers

I awoke the following morning to Kasia, who had kindly brought me some tea.

"Good morning, Mistress, I have taken the liberty of drawing a bath for you. I thought that after your exertions last night you might care for one."

"Thank you Kasia."

"I hope my Mistress is not concerned about things. I know my place as your maid here. It is just in the Club that you see another side of me."

I giggled.

"Well, I rather enjoyed that. You are clearly extremely valued by Lady Mags and the clients."

"Thank you, Mistress; you are most kind to your maid. Would you mind my talking with you, while you bathe, Mistress?"

The thought had not crossed my mind to bathe while Kasia watched me, but the kind way she suggested it, recommended the idea to me.

After taking some tea, I went to the bathing chamber where Kasia had prepared a tub.

"Let me help you, lady Em."

Kasia slipped my robe and night-gown off.

"You look very cute, Em!"

"Do I? I always think I look a little, well, not curvy."

"What?" Kasia giggled, "would Em like big boobies like these?"

She unlaced her front to let her breasts out. They bounced enticingly.

"I see that Em likes her maid's tits. Is that because you have such tiny ones?"

There went that blush again.

"How would it be if I was in the bath and let you snuggle up to my breasts? Would you like that Em?"

I nodded.

"Well do not be shy Em, undress me."

As I helped her out of her clothes, I reflected again on the irony of my doing for her what I paid her to do for me, but she seemed comfortable with it.

I watched as she got into the bath. The way her breasts swayed, the swell of her arse, oh my, I felt wet just observing her.

Kasia sat, the water almost up to her nipples, which were hard and swollen, and she beckoned me.

"Come and snuggle into my tits while we talk."

The water was deliciously hot, and I slid in, nestling into her soft breasts.

"You can suck them, I know you want to, don't you Em?"

"I do, thank you."

I was small enough to lie on my tummy, my head where I could begin to suck her nipples.

"You are such a good girl for me Em, but we shall need to do as Lady Mags said. If that means I sometimes have to tell you things, I hope that will not offend my Mistress?"

Sucking on her right nipple, the warm water soothing me, I found it hard to think that anything Kasia did would offend me.

"Ooh that is good, Em. You suck tit as well as you lick pussy. You are a natural, as Lady Mags said."

I was absurdly pleased at her praise, and, cupping her other breast to me, began to pulse suck on that nipple.

"Now Em, you will listen, and please answer me, yes?"

"Yes, Kasia, I shall."

"Now then Em, when a girl is being taught, does she just call her teacher by her name, or does she give honour to her?"

I caught her drift, and she was, of course, right.

"Sorry, Miss Kasia. I will listen. May I carry on sucking?"

"Oh Em, you are such a good girl for Miss Kasia, her best pupil, so of course, suck away."

I did.

"Now Em, I could see that when we were with Lady Mags you were a good and obedient girl, but I think when we were with Lady Kate, I saw something else."

Her breasts felt so comforting, and sucking on them in the warm water was just the best of feelings. Reluctantly I let go of the nipple for a few seconds:

"What was that Miss Kasia?"

"You seemed to enjoy seeing Lady Kate used, and I think you maybe could have used her?"

"Used her?"

"Yes, as I did. How would it feel to have her at your command?"

I shivered, pushing my lips against her tits, licking her nipples, and then looked up at her.

"Do you think I could? I can't say the idea does not appeal. But I have no experience other than what we did, Miss."

"You are, as Lady Mags said, a natural, and with help you could be very good."

"Thank you, Miss Kasia."

I sucked away at both her nipples as she stroked my hair.

"Put your hand on my pussy, Em, you know how to now."

The contrast between the warm water and her gooey pussy sent tingles through me. I decided to experiment. What would happen if I circled her clit area with my thumb and slipped two fingers into Kasia? The answer was that, if I combined it with nibbling her tits, she would slop water over the sides of the tub.

"Oh, oh Lady Em, oh my, fuck, oh, oh, you learn so fast!"

I had watched how Lady Kate had been used, and how Lady Mags liked her clit touched, albeit with my tongue, so I applied the knowledge - to good effect it seemed.

"If my Lady Em should keep this going, her Maid would cum."

I looked into her eyes.

"Does my Maid wish to cum?"

"Oh ho, you learn so fast. Please can your Maid cum, Lady Em?"

Smiling, I said yes, just before thrusting deep and biting her right nipple hard.

The water went into my face and slopped over the sides, so great was the turbulence. Watching as she came gave me a huge thrill, as though my very core were on fire but liquid at the same time. As she subsided, I smiled, letting her breasts bob freely on the wavelets.

"That was wonderful, Lady Em. And now you."

"No my darling, the water is getting cold, and we must get on!"

Kasia looked surprised, but smiled.

"Of course, Mistress."

As we dried ourselves, I watched her breasts sway and the swell of her bottom, as she bent. I could easily have devoured her again. I could see her looking at me with lust; but this was not the time for that.

It was important, I thought, to try to keep our roles as they were. In the house I was her Mistress, she my Maid, in the Club? Well there it was more ambiguous. That would, I thought, be part of the fun.

I was due to lunch with Lady Mags, and by the time Kasia had tidied up and I had dealt with the accounts, our morning bathing had left little time. So, off to Arlington House, and by cab again.

"You were very good Em," Mags said as we sat and sipped a sherry.

"I enjoyed it a lot. And I will look forward to being more involved."

"Good, as we have an issue I wanted to raise, and as one of the new owners, your take would be useful."

"Fire away," I replied.

"Kasia described the three type of women we have; but there are others?"

"Other types?"

"We have some men who like to dress as women, Em, and they are an issue for us, or at least for some of the committee."

I was a bit taken aback.

"I thought it was a Sapphic club?"

"It is. But not all our ladies are pure Sapphists. Some men just like dressing in our clothes, but are happy to oblige those ladies who also like their male equipment. Other men go further, they feel that they are really women, and they feel most comfortable in the Club. Then there are those men who feel submissive, and feel that dressing as the more passive sex allows them a fuller expression of their nature. In short, they seek anal penetration."

Golly! To say I was lost for words (not a common occurrence) would be to understate it.

"We call them Molly girls, Em. The question vexing us is should they be in the Club at all? Some ladies say it is not natural."

I pondered for a few seconds.

"I see. But men would argue that it is 'not natural' for women to make love to each other, so if we were to set that as our standard - what society considers natural - we would close down!"

"Good point, Em. But how do we deal with those ladies who do not wish to deal with the Molly girls?"

"Did I miss something, Mags? Is anyone forcing them to?"

"What do you mean?"

"Unless I misunderstood, all the intimate rendezvous take place in a private room, and it surely is not too much to ask for us all to respect one another in the common spaces and tables? No one forces anyone to sit with anyone. Molly girls can sit as they like, ladies who only want others of their ilk can do the same. As Manager, I would simply ensure that all clients knew who provided what, and I am sure that a little forbearance and kindness would go a long way."

"Splendid! So you will take it on?"

"I shall!"

Lunch went well, and my afternoon was taken up with visiting friends and reading. That evening, once back home, I told Kasia what had happened, and she seemed delighted.

"Truly excellent, Lady Em. I have to confess a delight from time to time in a Molly boy who wishes to plough my furrow!"

I smiled.

"I had not realised, my Maid. Do you not worry about getting with child?"

"A wise woman takes precautions, my Lady!"

There was, clearly, much that I did not know. But I am a quick learner, and I knew that with Kasia's help, I should meet the challenge. More intriguing was an invitation to lunch at Melbourne house from the other founder member of the Club, Lady Melbourne.

The "wicked Lady Melbourne" as she was known, had been the Queen of London Society for a decade. One of the acknowledged Mistresses of the Prince of Wales, her ladyship was notorious for her comment to young newly married women that: "You owe your husband an heir, after that, you should please yourself." She had five children herself, only the first of whom was dull enough to be the heir. It was rumoured that the other four all had different fathers, but as she herself put it when asked: "Maternity is a matter of fact; paternity is a matter of opinion." As her second son, William, whom I knew slightly, once said of himself and his siblings: "I never knew a set of people so distantly connected who got on so well!" I heard him reply once to the question of whether his mother had been a good woman by saying: "a good woman indeed, but not chaste, not chaste." Until I realised which spelling of the word he must be using, I was puzzled, for Lady M was nothing, if not chased!

"Do you know what her ladyship wants with me, Kasia?" I asked when the invitation came.

"Her way, is what she usually wants, Lady Em."

I had never been with her in a one-to-one situation.

Melbourne house was one of those fine Palladian mansions raised in the time of the "Merry Monarch", Charles II. Lord Melbourne spent most of his time at their other mansion in Derbyshire. It was said that while women were safe from him, foxes were not. A fierce rider to hounds, he was said to be the model of "John Peel" in the song of that name. That left his lady free to ride as she preferred.

Tall, she had almost a foot in height on me, her face seemed to have been chiselled by one of those Greek sculptors, so fine and high were her cheekbones; her dark eyes seemed almost black, set in that alabaster face. She wore her hair high, in the fashion of the day, her gaze was commanding. There was a bright intelligence about her face which just captivated me - as it did so many.

"Lady Emily, I am glad to have the chance to meet you, I have wanted to talk with you since your Papa died. I was very fond of him. A reckless man no doubt, but a splendid lover. I am told that you are not one for men."

As opening conversational gambits went, that was hard to beat: news that she had been my father's lover, plus a question about my own sexual preferences. It seemed that the rumour that "sex is always on her mind" was true. Well, I daresay if I had the good fortune to look like her, I might have allowed myself that indulgence too.

"You are correct my lady."

"Each to her own. Now I am told by Mags that you are taking a share in our enterprise, and are willing to help manage the Club; is that so?"

"It is, Lady M."

"Splendid! I gather that you take the sensible, that is my, view on the Molly boys?"

"I do, Lady M."

"That is unusual for one of your preferences. But I am glad to hear it. There are times I just need to ride a real cock. You should try it sometimes."

"Thank you, Lady M, that is kind of you."

"You are the mistress to that minx, Kasia, are you not?"

I nodded my assent as she went on:

"That one can match me stride for stride in our galloping, and those delightful tits of hers add to the fun of the ride. Now, let us lunch and talk of things of mutual interest."

And that we did, not that I got much of a word in edgeways.

"Now a pretty thing like you needs her virginity taking properly, wouldn't you agree? I take it that pretty little cunt of yours has not been penetrated?"

I was beginning to think that I needed either to find new friends, or develop a constitution less likely to blush like a beetroot; but she seemed quite amused.

"You are such a modest little thing Emily. I think that Lady Mags and myself ought to organise something special for you."

'Oh gosh! Well yes, you are right, I am a virgin, and it is awfully kind of...."

She threw her head back with a mighty laugh.

"You ARE an utter delight! Oh where did Harry hide you? You are so different from your sister. Come here little one, I want to kiss you."

It was rather hard to say no to her, so I did as she said I suspected most people did; it saved time.

"Sit on my lap, Em."

I did as she told me, relaxing into the crook of her arm.

She kissed my nose.

"You are so cute, Emily, I think you shall become a favourite of mine. Kiss me."

She bent and her lips met mine; the shivers ran through my body before gathering in a tingle between my thighs. I was conscious that my pussy was wet; my drawers were flooded. I whimpered.

Emboldened, I opened my lips to allow her tongue access to my mouth. As it slid in, I gave it little sucks. I felt her hands loosen my gown, then begin to fondle my small breasts; my nipples ached for her touch. As she rolled them between her finger and thumb, I could feel myself getting increasingly aroused; no one had ever played with me like this. Then, as she gripped them, I felt myself pressing myself down onto her lap.

"Oh, does my girl need her itch scratched?"

Whimpering with her treatment of my nipples, I gasped my confirmation:

"Oh, you make me so squishy."

"Squishy? Oh you really are adorable Em. Shall we perhaps retire to my bedroom?"

"Oh please, Lady M."

It was with some reluctance I pulled my dress (and myself) together, but the promise of bliss to come was a huge incentive.

Lady M smiled:

"You have much in you, Em, and it just needs bringing out."

Smiling back, I ventured a spirited response:

"And there was me thinking you might want to plunge something in."

It was the right response, to judge from the change in her facial expression.

"Time enough for that, my girl, now then," she said as we reached her bedroom, "you will play the part of my maid and undress me. But first, you little strumpet, I want to see you undressed as far as your drawers."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied in what I hoped was a pleasingly submissive tone of voice.

I undressed as swiftly as I could, and was soon standing in just my drawers.

"We must get you some of those special knickers from Paris, my dear. Oh, those little bee-sting tits. You are just too cute for words. You also inherit a quality of sensuality from your dear papa. He was excellent at giving me what I needed in one way. I am looking to you to do it in another. Now, undress me!"

I played the part of her personal maid, and slowly stripped her.

Her breasts were not as large as Lady Mags's, and nowhere near the size of Kasia's huge globes, but they were pert, and for a woman in her early late forties, quite without any element of sagging. As my face was directly opposite them, I did not hesitate to kiss them both, before fastening my lips on her right nipple, while looking up at her, and pulling her drawers down.

"You are such a good Maid, Em. Keep that up."

I did, and as she backed towards the bed, I stayed with her, sucking, and nibbling her breasts. I slid my hand down through her bush, and as she opened her legs, it was not long before I had physical evidence of the effect I was having on her.

"You little minx, oh, oh, yes, yes!"

As she seemed to like that, again I drew a bow at a venture, and as she stood there, I let my lips kiss down her body until, gripping her arse, I was able to lick her pussy. She wanted it, I knew, and as she parted her own lips, I was certain I had been right.

Her scent was the most powerful I had ever had contact with, and her nectar was thick and gooey. I loved it. I wanted more of it.

Lady M parted her legs more, steadying herself with her hands on my shoulders. I drew my tongue up her slit, licking her inner lips, and even pushing my tongue into the stronger tasting interior.

"Fuck, oh fuck, you dirty little bitch!"

I sucked at her clit. I had not seen one that size, and it was easier to suck. I could get my lips round it, suck, and lick it simultaneously. From the sounds emanating from Lady M, I was getting it right. She gripped me tight.

Then, from somewhere (later I remembered I had seen it in one of those erotic books my father had), came the idea of applying my finger to her rosebud hole, having first lubricated it with her gooey nectar.

"Oh fuck, fuck, you naughty girl, bad girl, oh fuck!"

For a "bad girl," I seemed to be doing rather well, so continued, daring to tease the rim of her rosebud.

I lapped and sucked, one hand gripping her arse, whilst the index finger of my left hand began to press into her. Then she pressed down on my tongue, which caused my finger to penetrate her arse. Moaning loudly, she went into erotic spasms and gushed her essence onto my more than willing face. She shook so intensely that she fell back onto the bed.

"Oh, Em, Em, you, oh fuck!"

That last exclamation marked a second, if less intense climax. I knelt between her legs waiting for her to return to the land of the living. As she did, she pulled me up.

"You look so good with your face covered in my honey."

"I hope I pleased my Lady?" I grinned.

"You know full well you did, you minx! I had you down at first as another of those ladies who likes to submit, but there is more to you than that, isn't there?"

"As you are the third woman to tell me that after Kasia and Mags, I suspect there must be, unless you are all projecting onto me what you need to see there?"

Lady M smiled, knowingly.

"And intelligence is sexy too, Em. Now come, let us cuddle and love."

That is what we did for the next hour. Kasia asked me later whether I had not wanted my own climax. I smiled enigmatically.

"Sometimes, at least for me, there is a delight in delay."

"My Lady Em is quite the enigma."

"It would not do, my maid, for me to be just one of those naughty ladies who liked getting her arse spanked."

Kasia grinned, as usual catching my nuance.

"Oh you are far more than that. Lady M, Mags and I cannot all be wrong. You are a little Sphinx."

Well, I thought, it would no harm to cultivate an air of mystery, assuming, that was, that I was not a sphinx without a riddle.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,282 Followers