A difficult day

Story Info
Wife tries to take a rest day, things go from bad to worse.
1.8k words
3.04
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lainia
Lainia
1 Followers

She sighed as she was woken by the kids again. It was meant to be her day off, a lay in and rest as her husband looked after the kids and house. But it was the fourth time the little darlings had been in and woken her. Shaking her head she dealt with the latest end of the world event, which could easily have been dealt with their father.

Groaning she dragged herself out of bed and headed to the shower. Hoping for a few more minutes of peace. But once again that was far too much to ask for. The yelps of "mummy, mummy" sounding from outside the door. "What is it now?" She called, frankly getting a bit pissed off. "He keeps copying me" they both say at ones, followed by grunts and groans from the teen as he opened his door sleepily. "Can't your Papa deal with this?" She asks exasperated. "He's on the laptop and didn't answer." is the expected reply.

She rinses her hair and reluctantly gets out, drying off and sorting the dirty laundry ready to take downstairs. "Some break," she thinks to herself. Heading to bedroom to dress she navigates the moaning kids, finally kicking them out the room so she can actually dress.

"Ok, lets go see if he's done anything yet downstairs" Opening the door, grabbing the laundry and heading down. Not even halfway before the calling for "mummy" begins again. At this point the husband finally takes notice and just yells at the kids to leave each other alone. As usual far too loud and aggressive sounding, so the kids are now scared, and one is crying. After comforting them she heads to the kitchen, where he is perched at the kitchen table working away on his game on the laptop, as usual.

"Morning," she says as she walks past, struggling to carry the basket. a mumbled "hi" her reply. She sets about putting the laundry on to wash, as he looks over and says, "I was gonna come up and grab that in a moment". Uh huh, sure he was. Clicking the washing machine on she moves to check the dishwasher and as expected it hasn't been emptied. So, ofc she starts to sort it and he once again looks over, "I will do that in a minute, just wanna finish this." She just looks at him in disbelief, of course he was just about to do it, just when she started on it.

"Don't worry, I'll do it." She sighs.

After that she cleans up the breakfast things the boys have left lying around. Thinking to herself "What a fantastic day off". Finally getting to make a coffee, turning to ask him if he wants one. Getting an answer after the third time she asks. By this point far to fed up to bother with breakfast, she takes her coffee to the living room. Instantly the cries come from the kids, "Can we play Minecraft together?" Groan, again she thinks. Sighing inside, "Yes ok, just give me a minute. Why didn't you ask Papa to play with you?" Knowing the answer before she even asked the question. "He was playing and didn't answer" my middle son replied. I look into the kitchen and speak to my youngest, "Go and ask him to play with us now."

They both go to the kitchen and ask him, "Papa, can you play with us in Minecraft?" He doesn't even look up from the screen, "Not now, I need to complete this."

They head back in looking despondent. "Ok, lets get this world loaded up then" she says, yet again about to spend hours playing with the kids all day. Sighing at his lack of interest or willingness to play with the kids.

After a little while he comes in and stands right in front of the television and starts asking all kinds of questions about the game. After asking him to move three times he finally does, muttering about "Only showing some interest".

Taking a break, she goes to make more coffee, again asking a few times if he wants one. Before getting a reluctant yes, thinking in her head, "I'm not gonna force you to have a freaking coffee."

As she gives it to him, she asks what the plan is for dinner, he replies with, "I dunno, a sandwich?" Three hungry sons and he wants to give then a sandwich for dinner. As she is about to leave, he grabs her around the waist, "Did you have a good lay in and rest?" She looks at him in disbelief, "Not really no. The kids were in and out the whole morning." He just looked at her surprised, like he hadn't even noticed.

Just then she remembered the laundry and stopped to hang it to dry, almost finishing before he came out to help her. "It's hot today," He mumbled. She thought a minute then replied, "Why don't we take the kids to the park? I mean eldest probably won't want to, but the other two would love it." She looked up at him, he replied, "I was planning on going to the park this morning, but you were still in bed." Finishing up with the clothes she sighed, "You could have just taken them without me, they'd love to go out with you." He just headed back inside, "Well, it's a bit late in the day now." Again, she watched him go back to the laptop, the park was only a 5-minute walk, not exactly a day trip.

The day passes in much the same way. Anytime the boys get loud and excited, almost a roar comes from the kitchen telling them to "STOP!" To the point where they can barely speak for fear of making too much noise.

Finally, it's time for dinner and as it's meant to be her day off, she orders in, much to his disapproval. The boys of course are very happy. We all sit down to eat, choosing to watch a film together over dinner today. We just kinda sit there a while, waiting for him to come and join us. Minute after minute pass and he finally comes in, "I was just finishing something." He takes to controls and we start the film. At least there's silence for a while. Till the kids have finished and are getting bored of the 'new 'film he has chosen, which is of course one we have seen a number of times together, he just doesn't remember. He starts to get edgy and angry, yelling at them, "I just want to watch this film together." Before heading back to the kitchen, muttering to himself, "I'd rather be at work than deal with this."

They all kinda freeze and look at me, "It's ok boys, just take your plates out and you can either choose something to watch or play." I get up to go clean up the kitchen, glaring at him as I walk past.

I start stacking the dishwasher as he starts to rant at me about the kid's behaviour. I only half listen. Making the occasional "mhm" in response. Knowing from experience it doesn't matter what I say, I'd only cause yet another argument the kids don't need to see.

While he is still ranting, I just head outside and start folding the now dry laundry, still hearing him muttering as I work. Once again, I've almost finished when he comes out to 'help'. Suddenly yells loud for our eldest son, who takes a few moments to head downstairs, wondering what he's done now. "Take this up and put it on Mama's bed" he says harshly. Eldest son looks around and says, "Why did I have to come down, they're just sitting there," pointing at his brothers. At this point husband just loses it and yells at him, "Just for once do as I tell you without all the attitude." We all jump at the loud harshness. Son looks and him and says, "I'm not giving attitude, just asking why me" I jump in and tell him to just take it up, almost begging him to just keep quiet. He just picks it up and walks away. At which point husband starts moaning at me about our eldest sons' 'attitude'. "You see what I mean, he has no respect. If he was a person and behaved like that he would get beaten up." I look at him in shock. "You don't think that was a bit over the top?"

He turns to me sharply, throwing his hands in the air, "Oh, of course you defend him. As usual." I once again suck up my courage and reply "No, I'm not just defending him. But he didn't do anything wrong this time." He glares at me and just walks back to the kitchen and beloved laptop, "Of course he didn't, I'll just keep out of things with the kids then."

She almost just sinks, "that's not what I'm saying, and you know it. There answer isn't to just wash your hands of it." Getting no reply, she just walks away sighing.

"Boys, its almost time for bed." She says as she walks back to them, well for them younger two, the eldest has barely left his room all day, except to be yelled at. Gathering her stuff she shepherds the boys upstairs, setting a film on the television for them to relax with. Then heading to her room to put the laundry away, fighting the daily headache.

Finally done she heads to take a relaxing bath. Attempting to soak the day away. Before heading to bed with an iPad to watch Netflix, alone as she doesn't want to spend time downstairs with him. After a few episodes she doses off.

Only to be woken by her husband as he comes to bed, late. He lays next to her watching something on his phone. After a while he grabs her hand and rubs it on his hard cock, she's surprised cause lately he hasn't been able to even get hard and here he is literally grinding against her. Though she really isn't in the mood, so she pulls away. He just moves over, closer again, rubbing against her thigh. Running his hand between her legs. Only for a few minutes as he doesn't get the response he is looking for. Again, she pulls away, half turning on her front away from him. His response is to climb over her and spread her ass, just finding her pussy and sliding in. She kinds groans at the sudden invasion, which he takes as moans of pleasure and he starts to just fuck her. As she just lays there, face in the bed. After around five minutes he groans and says, "I can't hold it any longer" and cums inside her. He then just moves away, turns over and goes to sleep. Leaving her a shocked and surprised. And is she's honest, a bit used. She gets up, going to the bathroom to clean herself, crying quietly.

Looking at herself in the mirror she wonders what the hell just happened. Reluctantly she returns to the bed they share, putting on a gentle music hoping to sleep.

Lainia
Lainia
1 Followers