A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt confused. She had a point, but he didn't like the idea of cheating on Kara. It could break her heart if she found out.

***

Julian drove the car in silence. Deep in thought. Claire knew she had planted seeds of doubt in his brain. She wondered what he would decide. She hoped the seeds would flourish the more she fed and nurtured them.

Julian didn't know what to do, He knew he was strongly attracted to Claire. Something he had started to believe was not possible since he met Kara. Perhaps things were cooling a bit between them? Maybe Claire was right? The passion was disappearing. Replaced with warm, comfortable love between them. Almost young sibling love. He'd never had a brother or sister.

Yes he definitely loved and wanted her. But maybe he also needed hot, exciting, intoxicating sex. He knew it wouldn't take much to tempt him.

They pulled up at her apartment.

"I'd better get home, I've got tons of work to do." He told her.

"Don't you want to come in for a little while?" She asked, knowing he was tempted.

She leant towards him and started to kiss him, her gorgeous breasts brushing against him. He knew he couldn't hold out. His cock was hardening. He wanted her.

They finally broke apart. "Ok. Just for a short while."

***

They climbed the stairs to her flat. Once inside, they were on each other, kissing hard, tongues frantically working against each others. Julian finally pulled away. He needed to message Kara. He wanted no interruptions this time.

"I need to send a quick message. I don't want us to be disturbed this time, if you know what I mean."

She did know what he meant. She didn't want the stupid little bitch getting in the way again. She wanted to be fucked properly this time.

"Ok, I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up." She told him.

He sat down and took out his phone.

'Hey baby. Missing you already. We had such a great weekend together and now I'm shagged! Got some work done, so going to bed now. Speak to you tomorrow babes. Love you xxx'

Technically he wasn't lying, He was going to bed, only someone would be in bed with him. He shut the phone down and left it on the table. He needed to block Kara from his mind now. Sex was what he wanted, with Claire.

He groaned as the door opened and Claire entered. Her dress was gone. She stood in her heels wearing just her sexy underwear and now a pair of stockings and garter belt. Copious amounts of her delicious rippling creamy flesh overhung her sexy lace demi bra, her ripe cherries fully displayed for him to feast on.

"Fuck, you sexy little cow. You really want to be fucked don't you."

"Yes. I want you to fuck me hard. I've waited ages for this. Take your clothes off sexy man." She instructed.

He stripped down to his boxers. "Everything. Take them off. I want your cock!"

He pulled them off to release his rigid swollen cock. She came towards him, then squatting down on her heels, she took his large prick into her mouth, expertly stroking, licking and sucking him deep into her mouth. Her hazel eyes drilled deeply and provocatively into his as she lavished his prick with her mouth and tongue.

"Mmmm." She groaned as she slurped all over him. "Your cock is so delicious." She said, as she tickled his smooth circumcised head gently with her tongue.

"Fuck, you sexy bitch. Let's go to your bedroom." He said as he pulled her up.

He took her by the hand and led the way, then turning her towards him, he snogged her hungrily and ravenously before kissing down her neck to reach those ever tempting mounds of luscious creamy flesh. Kissing, licking sucking on her rippling generous tits until he reached her hard swollen nipples.

"Fuck I love your tits baby." He said as he drew her left nipple deep into his mouth, sucking fervently.

"Oh God yeah J. Suck my nipples I love it." She groaned.

He moved from one to another. Unable to wean himself from them. He couldn't get enough. But now he wanted that naked bald pussy and his cock jerked at the thought of the little gold ring that pierced her clit.

"Get on the bed baby, and open your legs wide for me." He told her.

Oh shit this was hot, she thought. She lay on the bed, her legs open wide, waiting for him to go down on her. She felt desperate for his soft tongue on her clit. Julian pulled her lacy thong to one side and began to kiss and lick her pussy. But he wanted to get his tongue deep inside her creamy wet cunt. He needed to remove her thong.

He kissed her stocking tops, then slowly unfastened her suspenders. God he found stockings sexy, but of course Kara never wore them. Preferring the comfort of her jeans. He unfastened the fourth little button, then carefully slid her panties down her legs, revealing her completely naked cunt.

He pushed her legs wide again and examined her gorgeous naked wet glistening pussy. He hadn't really noticed before, but she had almost non existent labia. He licked all around her hole.

"Have you had your lips removed?" He asked.

"Yeah. Do you like my designer pussy. So much prettier with those flaps gone and much sexier I think."

"I love it, you horny little bitch. You're so fucking hot Claire." He said as he pushed his head deep inside her legs.

She could feel his gorgeous soft hair rubbing against the top of her legs as he ate her out. His tongue was deep inside her cleft, spooning out her juices. She groaned beneath him as he licked and sucked her. And now he had hold of her hood, pulling it back to release her swollen erect nub which he sucked into his mouth, twiddling it and her clit ring with his tongue and pulling gently on it with his teeth. His fingers now fucking her dripping wet cunt too.

"Oh shit J I'm gonna come all over you." She screamed as spasms worked through her and her cum squirted and squirted, over her bed over his face.

She lay panting. He was so fucking hot. She didn't think she had ever fancied or wanted a guy so much as she did Julian. But now she wanted to make certain this went to fruition this time.

"Lay down baby." She told him.

And now she was climbing on top of him. Kissing him sexily and hard, working her way down his body. His gorgeous muscular chest with just a sprinkling of dark hair. Kissing and licking his nipples as she worked her way down to that beautiful hard cock, which stood in front of him like a rod.

She took him in her hand, spitting on him to lubricate before taking him deep into her mouth. Gagging as he reached the back of her throat. He groaned as she wretched. It was so fucking sexy and his cock was twitching.

She licked the underside of his cock before taking his sack into her mouth. He gasped as she sucked on one ball then the other, deep, deep into her mouth.

"Oh Christ Claire. I want to fuck you now. I need to be inside you."

She groaned. After weeks, at last the time had arrived. She'd finally got what she wanted from that first evening she set her eyes on him.

She climbed up to him and straddled him with her legs taking his rigid cock in her hand. "Is this what you want baby?" She asked as she sat on top of his large member.

She groaned as he slowly opened her up. He certainly was a big boy but she was so wet, he slid inside her easily. Julian groaned at the feel of his cock inside her gorgeous slippery pussy as she rode him. He watched her tits bouncing and jiggling.

"Take off your bra." He instructed. He wanted to see them completely naked.

She reached behind her back to unfasten her bra then slowly slid the straps down her arms. Her breasts lolloped forward from their support, ripples of flesh cascading down to her stomach. They were so fucking massive and delicious. He loved them.

He gathered them up with both hands. "Drop them into my mouth baby. I want to suckle your tits while you fuck my cock." He told her.

She leant towards him as he took her left areola and much of her creamy flesh deep into his mouth. He groaned as he suckled her, his cock threatening to explode any minute. And now her other tit. He sucked and slurped hard on both of them.

Claire flung her head back as he sucked on her. "Oh fuck J, this is so hot. You are so hot."

"You too baby." He said, finally releasing her.

He took hold of her hips. "Now fuck me hard baby. I'm going to come any minute. You are on the pill aren't you?" He thought he had better check.

"Yes, of course." She said as started to bounce her up and down.

Up and down, up and down. Her tits bouncing violently. Painfully delicious. Harder and harder, Julian watching her gorgeous rippling tits with sexual delight. And now he felt the warmth rising inside him.

"Oh yeah baby." He groaned and grunted as he felt himself explode inside her.

Claire felt the throbbing of his beautiful cock as he pumped her full of his cum. At last she had him. She knew she had won now.

She leant forward, her large soft breasts spreading out on to his chest. Both of them kissing hard and passionately.

Finally breaking away. "That was fantastic Claire." He said as he kissed her lips gently.

They both lay down next to each other, cuddled up closely, gently kissing.

But now he thought of Kara. What had he just done? He knew things could never be the same now. He had given in to temptation and he wanted more. He loved this very hot sex with Claire.

***

Julian decided to stay with Claire. They slept on and off, cuddled closely together. But every so often his cock would awaken and he found himself on top of her again. They fucked all night long, both unable to get enough of sex with each other.

But now it was 5am. He knew he had better go before it got light. Before his mother realised he hadn't yet come home.

"Sorry baby I'd better go. My parents will wonder where I've got to, and also I have a lot of work to get on with tomorrow."

"When will I next see you?" She asked.

"Hopefully later this week. I'll message you."

He leant down to kiss her goodbye, pulling off the sheet to take one last look at her gorgeous sexy body. He kissed her delicious breasts all over and sucked her nipples. She groaned. His cock was growing again.

For fuck's sake. What did this sexy bitch do to him?

"I've gotta go." He said, reluctantly pulling himself away.

Claire smiled victoriously to herself as he finally left. She knew he wouldn't be able to stay away now. Bad luck boring Kara. May the best woman win!

------------------

Julian finally rolled downstairs just before lunch, having done no studying, sleeping soundly until 12pm. Completely shagged after the previous late night of sex. Fuck, it was good. His cock hardened as he thought of his time screwing the life out of Claire. She really was a good fuck!

He turned on his phone to find two messages from Kara. Oh Christ. He felt bad as usual but quickly messaged her back, then tried to put her to the back of his mind. If he was going to carry on fucking Claire he had to be cooler with Kara. The more he thought about what she had said, he knew she was right.

Yes he did love Kara, but they were just too young to tie themselves up with each other. They needed some freedom too. Freedom to have fun when they weren't together. Freedom to explore and experiment with others.

"Oh you're up at last." His mother said as he walked in the kitchen, disturbing his train of thought.

"Where on earth did you get to? Did you stay with that girl last night?"

"That girl is Claire, and it's not really your business mum. I'm not a baby now, I'm almost 21."

"So you did stay with her. You shouldn't be cheating on Kara, she's such a gorgeous girl."

"Oh leave him alone Shelley. The boy should be out there having fun. I've thought for a while you're too young to tie yourself to Kara. As nice as she is, you should be seeing others too." His father said, as he fished something out of the fridge.

"And like I said last night, she's got a great pair of bazookas, I don't blame you wanting to play with her or them for that matter! When I was young I would have been straight in there!" He laughed.

God, he didn't want to know what his dad used to get up to.

"Well you would say that wouldn't you! But the thing is Julian, if you really love her then don't jeopardize that love for a one night stand with some little slut like that Claire."

"Mum, you don't even know her. I happen to like her."

"Well I can see what kind of girl she is by the way she was dressed last night."

"Take no notice J." Said his father. "Your mother's just jealous of her tits!"

***

Claire had a hell of a time at work trying to keep awake, but it had been worth it. Her mind wandered all day, back to her evening of sex with Julian, and how it had gone exactly to plan. But now she really needed to get rid of Kara permanently!

She had thought she just wanted casual sex with Julian, but after the previous night, she knew she wanted more. She could actually see herself as his girlfriend. Going steady with each other. Nights in her bed and in his bed. Dinner with his parents. Getting to know them.

Especially daddy. She had a feeling she and he could get on really well together!

She looked at her phone. Still no message from Julian but a couple from Pete, wanting to meet up. She couldn't be bothered to see him. Not unless Julian was going along too.

She sat on the tube train going home looking hopefully on her phone. And then it pinged. At last a message from Julian. He wanted to meet up again later in the week.

Yes!

***

They continued to meet at Claire's flat pretty regularly for sex. Julian was losing his sense of guilt. The longer he was parted from Kara, the less he felt guilty about what he was doing. Out of sight, out of mind! But Kara had just informed him she was coming home for a long weekend.

"Oh that's fantastic baby, I can't wait to see you." He told her.

"Me too. And I think this will be the last chance we'll get together before the exams. And then just think, we have the whole summer together. Our trip to France and so much fun. I can't wait."

He ended the call then thought about Claire. He would tell her he couldn't see her the following weekend. But what was he going to do about the summer holidays? He knew he would still want to be able to see Claire, but how could he risk it with Kara back at home?

***

Claire was furious when she heard she wouldn't get to see Julian over that weekend. He was prepared to completely drop her as prissy little Dr GTS was coming back. Well fuck him! She would see Pete and let him screw her instead.

"That's great Pete what time are you collecting me?" She asked him.

He had just told her they were all going to Harry's. Julian and Kara included. Well Julian would be sorry. She had plans to make him jealous!

***

"Oh baby I've missed you." Julian told Kara as he kissed her neck and naked breasts.

He was on top of her working his way down her gorgeous body. He had forgotten just how beautiful she was. Not the voluptuous fleshy body of Claire. Hers was lithe, incredibly slim and taut. And her face was just beautiful.

He sucked on her nipples hard. "Gently J, you know my nipples are very sensitive."

"Sorry baby." He said as he worked his way along to her down covered pussy. He kissed it all over.

"Have you ever thought of removing your pussy hair?" He asked. Thinking of Claire's gorgeous naked pussy.

"No I can't say I have."

What the actual? She thought to herself. What had got into him?

She said nothing as he started to give her oral sex. He pushed her legs wide open, even though she kept trying to close them. To hide herself from him. But he continued his onslaught. Fucking her hard with his fingers as he sucked her clit.

"J you're hurting me with your fingers. Go gently." She said.

He withdrew a couple of fingers. He was forgetting she didn't like rougher sex like Claire.

He moved his way up to her gently opening her up with his large cock. She wasn't as slick as Claire, his cock not so easy to slip inside her.

"Carefully J. Don't split me."

And when he tried to kiss her she turned away.

"What's the matter baby?"

"You've been eating my pussy. Yuk!" She said.

Oh for fuck's sake! One gripe after another. It was beginning to put him off.

He closed his eyes and imagined Claire beneath him. He pounded her back and forth, harder and harder.

"J please! Stop. You're being too rough." She groaned as he pulled his throbbing cock from her and sprayed here entire torso with his white sticky cum.

He lay down next to her, feeling sated.

"Can you wipe all this mess off me please."

He grabbed hold of a tissue and wiped off his semen, knowing that Claire would have licked it up.

"You were very rough tonight J. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just needed you badly."

But as Kara headed to his bathroom, she had an uneasy feeling that things didn't feel the same between them. Something was wrong.

***

They eventually headed downstairs for dinner with his parents.

"It's so lovely to see you Kara. I know Julian has been missing you." Said his mother. "Have you started your exams yet?"

"No, very soon now. Just three weeks to go Mrs Cooper. Oh and by the way I've missed Julian lots too." She said, smiling at him.

They all chatted easily. There was a mutual kind of love between Kara and Shelley Cooper. Kara adored her. She was always so kind and lovely to her, and Shelley hoped so much that Julian would eventually marry her. She came from a good family, was very beautiful, kind and clever. A doctor no less! She would be the dream daughter in law. And of course their eventual children would no doubt be as gorgeous as both of them.

Kara turned to Julian. "Oh by the way, Diane phoned me earlier. We're all meeting up tomorrow at Harry's. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone. It seems ages."

"Who's everyone?

"Chris, Pete, Mike and the girls."

Julian went quiet.

"Pete Draize and his girlfriend?" asked Julian's father.

Julian stared at him.

"Yes. Do you know them?"

"Oh yes, I've known Pete for years. Since he was a little boy at school with Julian. And I recently had the pleasure of meeting his delectable girlfriend."

Shelley stared at him furiously and Julian looked into his plate. The table went silent.

Kara sensed something was wrong. Perhaps they didn't like Claire. Not surprisingly really.

"Can I take some things to the kitchen Mrs Cooper?" She asked, trying to bring in some new conversation.

"Thank you Kara. You're so helpful." She said as they began to gather the plates.

***

"Well thanks dad for arousing suspicion last night." Julian said as they stood in the kitchen.

"What was wrong with what I said? She is rather delectable. Don't get me wrong, I like Kara very much, but like I said, you need to have fun too and she looks like great fun! I take it you're still seeing her?"

"Yes. But not while Kara is home. I need to be careful. Unfortunately she'll be there with Pete tonight. Could be awkward."

"Lucky boy, both gorgeous girls there. Does Pete know you're screwing his girlfriend?"

"No. But they do have an open relationship. Not sure how he'd feel about me and Claire though.

I'd better get going. I've got to collect Kara."

***

They all sat upstairs at Harry's as usual. Kara and Julian were already seated when Pete and Claire walked in.

"Hiya all. Good to see you." Said Pete.

"Yes nice to see you all. Haven't seen you in so long." Said Claire, staring at Julian in particular.

His cock stirred the moment he saw her. She was wearing that peasant style dress. A lot of rippling cleavage on display. He knew it was for his benefit. Claire deliberately seated herself opposite Julian. Kara sat silently, looking shy and awkward.

She turned to Diane who had just walked in, ignoring Claire. She really didn't like the slut. And once again she was eyeing up her boyfriend. Julian was ignoring her and talking to all the others, but still she kept on looking. what the hell was it with her? Why couldn't she concentrate on her own boyfriend?