A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Food was good as usual and plenty of wine. Claire seemed to be getting more and more drunk and Julian was getting worried what she might say. But now she was concentrating on Pete. Snogging him hard, deliberately rubbing her tits against him.

"I think we should get going soon Pete. We've got things to do." She suddenly announced to those around her.

"Mmmm you're right there babe." He said as he snogged her hard, His hands all over her.

Julian glared at her. This little show was definitely to try and make him jealous, and she was succeeding.

Kara was deep in conversation with Diane when Claire got up to use the ladies. Julian followed shortly after. Kara looked at him.

"Need a pee babe." He said as he left the table.

He went downstairs and waited for Claire to re-appear. "Just the one loo." She said.

"Get back inside." He said looking around to check no-one was around.

He followed her in and locked the door.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He asked.

"What do you mean. I'm using the loo before going back with Pete to have some hot sex." She said.

"You know what I mean." He said, grabbing her and pushing her against the wall.

He kissed her hard before unfastening the ties of her dress to release those gorgeous tits he'd been ogling all night. He hungrily took them into his mouth, sucking hard.

"Get rid of Pete. I'm coming over to screw you when I've dropped off Kara."

"Might not be so easy."

"Tell him you're ill. I'll do the same with Kara. I need to fuck you and I know you want it." He said, snogging her hard.

But now someone was banging on the door. Shit, they'd better get back.

A woman looked astonished when both of them emerged.

***

Kara was beginning to wonder where Claire and Julian had got to. But now they both appeared.

"What took you so long?" She asked him.

"That's very personal. Actually I met an old friend downstairs and had a chat. He's gone now."

But that didn't explain why Claire had been so long too, she thought.

Pete and Claire left.

"Thank God she's gone." Said Kara. "I can't bear her."

"I don't blame you. She quite obviously fancies you Julian. You need to be careful with that one. Strikes me as a man eater, and such a slut." Said Diane.

"I agree." Said Kara.

Julian didn't comment.

"I think we'd better get going." He told her. "I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow."

They said their goodbyes and soon he was driving Kara back to his house. He knew he would have to make his excuses. Lies. He needed to get over to Claire's as soon as possible.

Julian kept the car running on the drive of Kara's house. "Aren't you coming in?" She asked.

"I'm not feeling too well babe and I'm whacked. I'm gonna get back and have an early night. Sorry baby, I'll see you tomorrow." He leant in to give her a peck on her lips.

Kara looked visibly upset. She turned her back on him and opened the front door and disappeared inside.

Julian took out his phone to message Claire. The coast was clear, he could come on over.

Kara watched as he played with his phone. She felt uneasy. Who could he be messaging. Again that nagging feeling, something wasn't right.

She watched sadly as he drove off at speed down the road. Clearly in a hurry to get somewhere.

***

The moment Claire opened the door Julian was on her, kissing her hard.

"So you were trying to make me jealous weren't you. Well let me tell you it worked."

He pushed her up against the wall in the lounge.

"Right you randy little bitch, let's fuck you now. That's what you want isn't it?"

She was gasping. "Yes fuck me. I want you real bad."

Julian pulled the Strings of her dress to free her tits again, but this time he took the fine material, in his hands and wrenched hard to rip it open to her stomach. There was a loud tearing sound as her dress gave way and now her naked breasts were completely displayed, lashings of sumptuous creamy flesh topped with her gorgeous pink areolas and hard erect nipples.

"Oh fuck!" She groaned as he immediately latched on to her nipples, sucking hard, squeezing her rippling flesh with his hands while he sucked.

He lavished her tits awhile before taking hold of the split in her dress and once again tearing until he ripped it as far as her hips before ripping off her thong. He bent down to tease her clit with his tongue. Pushing the tip inside her wet cunt, He sucked hard on her vulva and fucked her with his fingers as she screamed before her pussy gushed her lady cum all over his face.

"Oh fuck J that was so good. Let's go to my room."

Once inside he took hold of her dress and tore down again so it was completely split apart.

"Don't think I'll be wearing that again." She giggled.

He pulled it off her so that she was naked. "Get on the bed." He instructed.

He stripped his clothes off, all the time watching the horny little cow. She was massaging her wonderful tits provocatively, her rippling flesh oozing out of her hands as she played with them, and now she was touching herself. Fuck she really did want to be rammed by him. And he desperately needed to fuck her.

He lay his naked body on top of hers, both of them kissing randily before he started his onslaught on those tempting tits again. He had eyed them all night and now they were his to play with. He gathered up her mounds of soft flesh with both hands. Pushing them together, stretching out her nipples. Kissing them, licking them, sucking on them, leaving a few blue hickeys on them.

Oh God this felt exquisite thought Claire. She so loved her tits being appreciated; being played with. She knew her perfect large breasts were her greatest asset. Men adored them. Julian clearly adored them.

They lay together for what seemed ages, her nipples deep inside Julian's mouth as he suckled and fondled them, his eyes closed in his sexual reverie.

He finally opened his eyes and worked his way down to her shaved pussy and that delectable pierced clit.

"Open your legs wide for me baby, Time to feast on that dripping wet cunt of yours." He told her as he pushed his face between her legs.

She groaned as he licked her gently and sensuously with his tongue. All around her cleft, where her lips had been removed. It was such a turn on. He prised her wet pink opening wide and pushed his tongue inside, spooning out her cream. And now he took hold of her clit hood, pulling it back to reveal her hard swollen nub. She gasped as he gently licked her most sensitive part before pulling on her tiny golden ring with his teeth.

And now he pushed three of his fingers in and out of her squelching cunt as he sucked gently on her swollen clit.

She was groaning loudly and held him by his hair. "Oh yeah J keep sucking my clit. I'm nearly there. Oh yeah baby, I'm coming!" She screamed.

Her whole body tightened and jerked as her juices sprayed. He pushed on her vulva, releasing more and more of her spraying cum, covering his face. Oh fuck she was such a sexy bitch, he thought to himself as he wiped his face.

He headed up to her and pushed tongue into her mouth. "Taste your cum baby." He said as she sucked on his tongue.

"Mmm I taste salty."

"Your pussy tastes delicious." He said. "Now taste my cock."

He angled himself over her and pushed his huge prick deep inside her mouth, his knees straddled either side of her face.

"Mmmmm" She groaned as he pushed in and out of her.

She loved giving oral. She loved beautiful cocks. The bigger the better. She held on to his balls, tickling and stroking them as he fucked her mouth. And now she was gagging and coughing as he fucked deeper and deeper, harder and harder. The heat was rising in his cock. She felt him throbbing and waited for his cum to spray inside her mouth and down her throat.

Julian watched as she swallowed every last drop of his cum.

"Oh that tasted good baby. I love your beautiful cock and that delicious cum." She said licking her lips.

They lay next to each other, cuddled closely. It was then that he began to compare love making with Kara to amazing hot sex with Claire.

Yes Kara did love him, and him her. But things with Claire were just so hot and exciting. She craved and loved sex. Sadly he knew Kara didn't. She found parts of it dirty. She didn't like giving oral and was generally very shy and awkward with sex.

Would she ever be able to change he wondered? Would sex with her always be very vanilla and eventually unexciting?

----------------------------------

Julian was in his bedroom, working at his computer, books spread out on his desk. He was finding it hard to concentrate. He hated exams, and now his finals were nearly on top of him. He couldn't wait to finish uni now and get into the world of work.

But at the moment the main problem was Kara and Claire. He just didn't know what to do for the best. He knew he was beginning to get too involved with Claire, but he couldn't seem to stop. She was so addictive. Sex with her was addictive. She was just so fucking hot.

He had convinced himself she was right. He should be free to have sex with others and experiment. But he knew it wasn't fair to Kara. He was lying and cheating and he didn't like it. But what else could he do? He felt certain she would finish with him if he told her he wanted to see others too. But since he'd met Claire she was no longer enough for him. She'd reawakened something in him. A primal urge for hard core sex which Kara couldn't give him but Claire could. And maybe others could too.

Yet he still loved Kara.

It was all so fucked up. He had no choice but to carry on and see where it took him. Truth was he wanted both of them!

Maybe he should confide in his best friend, Chris.

He picked up the phone and messaged him.

"You free for a beer later. I need to talk to you?'

'Yeah sure.'

They arranged to meet at the Green Dragon, then Julian resumed his work. He had to concentrate now.

***

Kara had returned to St Andrews feeling unhappy. Something was different about Julian. He had changed. Did he still love her? She'd asked if everything was ok and he had said all was good, but she didn't feel convinced. Was he getting bored with her, was he seeing someone else? She was worried.

When they first met she knew of his reputation with girls, but she had definitely calmed him, but now she felt worried he was going back to his old ways. What would she do if he was seeing someone else. Could she handle it? She loved him so much, she couldn't bear the thought of the future without him.

He was so confident when it came to sex. She was still painfully shy. She needed to be bolder. She would talk with her friends and see what they suggested.

***

Claire felt so sexy and confident now. She had Julian exactly where she wanted him and soon she would make sure he got rid of Dr GTS. She would become his regular girlfriend.

She was sat at her desk in the Z Magazine offices, writing an article about the benefits of butt plugs. Sizes, materials. Metal v silicone etc. Something she hadn't yet done with Julian. She looked forward to having anal with him, that delicious cock up her ass. She was literally creaming her pants at the thought.

"Hi Claire how's it going," Her boss peered over her shoulder to view the article she was writing.

"Shit that looks intriguing." Said Zofia, a gorgeous modelesque woman in her late thirties.

"Yeah it's going well. I've done plenty of past research, though I haven't yet tried it with my current boyfriend. Though I'm certain he'll be well up for it. He's a gorgeous hot blooded Alpha male who loves all kinds of hot sex!"

"Wow, lucky you! In that case you will definitely like the next bit of research I'm giving you. And you might want to include him too." She passed her invitations to the opening party of the Deadly Sins Club. The latest sex club in the heart of Soho.

"Shiiit! This looks good. Top DJ, semi naked waitresses, sex equipment, stripper and erotic acts, private rooms and viewing rooms. Definitely count me and Julian in."

"It's in two weeks, so I'll let them know you'll be there and that you'll be writing a follow up review in the magazine. You should get VIP treatment.

To be honest I would have loved to go myself, but my husband would never allow it. Make sure you don't get married too young." She said as she walked off.

Claire couldn't wait to tell Julian. She knew they'd be in for a really hot night together!

***

"Yeah they're going ok, but I'll be fucking glad when there over." Said Julian.

"Any ideas about work after?" Asked Chris.

"I've had a couple of offers from accountants and banks. I'll see what results I get first. And of course I'm going on a trip to France with Kara, then Dave's joining me and we're driving down to Spain. Kara will go home."

"Really?" Dave was Julian's oldest friend. Both used to pull girls together in their younger days.

Chris was rather surprised he was going away with him. He wondered how Kara would feel about that.

"Yeah. Actually things have changed a bit for me." Here goes, he thought.

"You see I've been seeing someone else."

"What?" Chris was visibly shocked.

"Behind Kara's back? She doesn't know?"

"Yeah and yeah! She certainly doesn't know."

Chris didn't look impressed. It seemed his friend had gone back to his old ways.

"Who is it? Do I know her?"

"Er yes. Actually you do. It's Claire."

"What Pete's Claire?"

Julian nodded his head.

"You've gotta be crazy. To jeopardize everything with beautiful Kara for that little whore."

"Look it's just sex. I don't love her. I just enjoy fucking her. It's a bit of fun, and Kara doesn't need to know."

"Well you're taking a hell of a risk. I wouldn't put it past her to make it known to Kara. She's such a bitch and she clearly wants you. How long has this been going on?"

"Since that night I took her home for Pete. One thing led to another and now we've had a lot of sex together. The trouble is I don't want to end it. She gives me the kind of sex I can't get with Kara. She's such a randy bitch, and I just can't get enough of her."

"You're infatuated. You need to stop before it causes huge trouble. What the hell will Pete say if he finds out?"

"Hopefully he won't but anyway, they have an open relationship."

"Yeah but I'm sure that doesn't include you. Finish it with her before it's too late."

It wasn't what Julian had wanted to hear. He wanted Claire too much to give her up. He needed her. He needed sex with her. Seeing Chris hadn't made things any better or clearer.

In fact he may have made things worse by telling him about her. He obviously didn't have his support.

-----------------------

At last the exams were over. Kara still had a couple more weeks until she returned home. In the meantime Julian was still free to see Claire and celebrate the end of his studies.

"So you're up for the party on Saturday. It's gonna be a very hot night." She said.

"Definitely, count me in. What's the name of this club?"

"It's new. It's called Deadly Sins. Ermm, it's actually a sex club. Have you ever been to one?"

"Can't say I have but I'm up for it."

"Good I'm sure you'll enjoy it. You may even get propositioned. Entirely up to you if you take up the offer!"

"And would you mind?"

"Of course not. It could make me feel very horny to watch you fucking someone else."

"Mmm. You're right. The idea of watching you makes me feel horny." He said.

They ended the call. Julian was feeling randy at the thought of Claire being fucked by someone in front of him. He took hold of his cock, stroking himself with visions of Claire naked, her tits bouncing violently as she was fucked hard. Within minutes his gloopy semen dripped from his hand as he lay gasping.

***

What the hell do you wear to a sex club? Julian wondered.

He settled on a semi sheer white linen shirt and tight jeans. He looked gorgeous. Very sexy as he stood in front of the mirror. He noticed his phone light up. Shit, it was Kara. He took the call, but not on video.

"Hi babes, I'm just off out."

"Oh ok, I'll speak with you later. Where are you off to?"

He had to think quickly. "Oh just the pub to celebrate."

"With the lads?"

"Er yes!"

Shit! Wrong answer. He hoped she wouldn't check. He'd better tell Chris.

"Have a great time then."

He put the phone down. Strangely not feeling the slightest bit guilty.

He headed downstairs and took his car keys from the drawer.

His mother eyed him suspiciously. "Where are you off to?" She asked.

"I'm off to a party in London. I don't know if I'll be back til tomorrow." He said.

"Don't tell me you're going with her?"

"If you mean Claire, yes I am."

"You're gonna regret this." She said angrily.

Julian ignored her and walked out the front door to his car on the drive. His mind now detached from thoughts of Kara. He was really excited about a night of sex with Claire. His mother could go to hell. It was none of her business.

***

Claire looked at herself in the mirror. She looked hot, hot, hot! And she knew it. She had sample erotic outfits to try out and review from Hannah Autumn, the high street sex shop.

She was wearing tight black shiny vinyl. The hugging dress unzipped partially to reveal her black pvc bra beneath, her breasts rippling over the top. She closed the final silver clip that fastened down the sides. The mini dress now fitted snugly just under her ass. Her stocking tops and suspenders on show, and now she sat down and pulled on the pvc platform boots, fastening them tightly around her legs with the zippers that ran along the insides, then carefully stood in them. Fuck! She had grown at least six inches!

She felt incredibly horny as she walked. Her extremely sexy outfit creaking and rustling with every step she took! She knew the night would likely be filled with sex. With Julian of course, but hopefully with others too.

Her door bell rang. Julian had arrived. She buzzed him in. He ran up the stairs to her front door.

"Fuck me! You look incredible." He said, eyeing her hungrily from top to bottom.

She closed the door behind him and he immediately took hold of her, rubbing and squeezing her soft shiny pvc covered ass. He was on her, kissing her lustily.

"Let's fuck before we go." He said, wanting her badly, his cock standing to attention.

"No. There's not time. When we get back, or when we're at the club." She said, pushing him away.

They both felt incredibly horny. It was definitely going to be one hell of a night!

***

Julian managed to park fairly close by. He noticed people doing a double take of Claire as they walked to Deadly Sins. But it didn't phase her. In fact she seemed to be loving the attention. As they got closer to the club, there were people dressed in very sexily outrageous outfits.

The doorman surveyed their invitations and told them to enter. A scantily clad hostess greeted them.

"Welcome Kara. We are pleased you could join us tonight. Let me take you to your table."

She led the way through the crowd. The decor was sumptuous deep red, black and silver. The girls wore red or black tight shiny latex leggings, silver open bras and nipple pasties and ornate eye masks. Fuck it was a sexy scene.

They finally reached their table, close to the stage. "Champagne is already chilling for you Claire and anything you want is complimentary. We look forward to reading the positive review in your magazine.

This is Iona who will be looking after you." She said as a statuesque blonde approached them.

Fuck she was hot, Julian thought to himself. He wondered if the girls offered anything more than just food and drink.

As if she read his mind "The girls are strictly off limits. However the strippers and pole dancers are available for a charge and of course you can hook up with anyone who wants to play games. The rooms are over there. Private or public, depending on your preference.