A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will now leave you in Iona's capable hands." She smiled and left.

They sat down next to each other on the red velvet sofa that abutted the table. The hostess immediately poured them a glass of champagne.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" She asked.

"Not yet, but can we see the menu?" Kara asked.

"Fuck this is quite a place. Very sexy. And so are you." Said Julian. "I love this dress, you look and feel very hot in it."

He rubbed the tops of her legs and pushed his hand in between her thighs. She was wearing a tiny soft thong which he pushed aside, pushing a finger into her wet cunt as he kissed her hard. They finally pulled apart as the music started and the show began.

Eight statuesque girls appeared on the stage, each dressed in full sheer body stockings and black or red latex micro skirts with very high heels. Their long hair held up in high pony tails and ornate jewelled eye masks. They gyrated sexily to the music, picking a partner and stroking and kissing each other.

But now the men appeared. Four of them. Each wearing black shiny caps and tight black latex long pants which clung tightly to their obviously large cocks beneath. They carried collars and chains and whips. The girls stared at them and huddled together.

And then one by one the men each chose their girls. Two each, fixing collars around their necks before leading them to their places on the stage. The chains were fixed to chains already hanging from the ceilings.

The tempo of the music was notched up as the guys each stood behind one of the girls, placing their hands on their tight latex skirts before working their way up to their large breasts, then taking the body stocking in their hands, at the same time, they all ripped it open to reveal the girls gorgeous tits, stretching the fabric wide over them.

Now it was time for their other chosen girls. Once again their hands had hold of their tits before they ripped open the sheer body stockings and stretched the fabric open.

One by one they took their breasts into their mouths. The girls clearly enjoying their tits being sucked. And now they flicked the strands of their whips across them before they all bent down to lick their shiny skirts then unfastening the zipper that ran down the front and tossing their skirts aside.

And now they were licking their pussies through the sheer fabric before the sound of ripping again as they tore open the sheer fabric, to reveal their naked cunts. All of their chosen girls were now displaying their waxed cunts as the men squatted down to eat them out.

"Fuuck this is making me feel so horny." Said Claire.

"Yeah a real live sex show. I've never seen one before, It's fucking amazing, and it's making me want to fuck you even more. I want to get to your tits, they're more amazing than any of those on the stage." Said Julian. "Maybe we should go to a private room now."

"No, I want to see this first." She said.

The guys each stood up at precisely the same beat in the music and began to unzip the pouch in their pants. The audience gasped as they released their hard large cocks, all of them stroking them.

"Oh fuck! Look at the size of those gorgeous pricks!" Said Claire.

"Almost as big as mine." Julian joked.

"You've got a beautiful cock. I love it." She said snogging him hard.

The music slowed as they stood behind the girls taking hold of their body stockings and tearing them off them until they stood completely naked aside from their shiny black boots. And now they impaled each girl from behind on their cocks. They each bounced up and down in time to the raunchy music. They moved from each of their girls to the other, their hands taking hold of their large breasts as they rotated their cocks inside them, all in unison. Fuck it was hot to watch. The music deep, sexy and breathless.

And then all the girls screamed. The music ended, the stage darkened and when the lights came up, they had all gone. The crowd clapped, cheered and begged for more. But the the lighting was restored and Iona was back at their table asking if she could get them anything. But like most of the guests, the only thing they wanted was sex.

The DJ was now playing slow sexy music.

"Let's dance." Said Julian

They both went on to the dance floor to join others. He pulled Claire close to him, kissing her raunchily, down her neck towards her breasts. Fuck he needed to get to them. But suddenly they found themselves sandwiched between another couple.

The guy was breathing down Claire's neck and stroking her ass. The girl had her hand on Julian's cock.

"We want to play with you both." She whispered in his ear.

"Yeah I'd really like to fuck you." The guy said to Claire. "You look like you've got a great pair of tits in there and I love big tits." He said, now pushing his cock into her rear.

It was making Claire feel fucking randy. She turned to look at him. He was nice, and she wanted to be fucked by him.

She turned to Julian. "Do you want to play with them. It'll be fun."

Truthfully he just wanted to fuck Claire, but the girl was very attractive. He was sure he could 'force' himself!

They took them back to their table and poured them champagne. They discovered he was Craig and she was Celi. They were regular swingers in their early thirties and went to many sex parties.

"So this is your first is it?" Celi asked Julian.

"Yeah. I've not known Claire very long, but she's introduced me to this kind of lifestyle."

"Well I can tell you you're gonna want more."

"You might be right there. But not sure how my regular girlfriend will react."

"Oh. Claire isn't your girlfriend?"

"Not exactly."

"Are you cheating?"

"I guess so."

"You should be more open with her. Have an open relationship like we do."

"Hmmm. Not sure if she would accept that."

"Hiya Craig."

Two guys had approached Craig and were now chatting.

"And who is this?" They asked, looking at Claire.

"We've just met. This is Claire and Julian."

They were all clearly very interested in Claire. As usual, her tits were being ogled by all of them.

"The show was extremely sexy." Said Taylor. "What are you all planning on now?"

"We're hooking up with these guys." Said Celi.

"Can we join you? We'd really like to fuck your girlfriend Julian, if that's ok with you?"

"Ask her. She's not my girlfriend."

Claire felt disappointed at his answer. She wanted to be his girlfriend. However she did also want to be fucked by all of them. She was now feeling beyond horny and fancied a bit of a gangbang!

"Fine by me. You can all fuck me if you like!" She said, staring provocatively at all the men. Mmm three delicious cocks to play with and perhaps Julian's too.

"We need to get a room. Public or private?" Asked Celi.

"Let's go public." Said Claire. She wanted to be watched while she was fucked by all of them.

***

Iona had arranged the room for them. There were sofas and tables. Dim lighting and a glass wall where people were already gathering to watch. They all entered the room and locked the door.

Julian watched as Craig started with Claire first. He kissed her hard then pulled down the zipper at the front of her dress as far as it would go to her stomach. Then he went straight for her vinyl bra, fiddling with the clasp at the front, finally releasing her gorgeous rippling tits which burst out at him.

The other two guys watched intently.

"Fuuuck what a pair of tits." Said Taylor.

The three of them crowded round her, all trying to get hold of her creamy flesh. Squeezing, massaging pulling and sucking on her nipples.

"Oh yeah I love it. Suck on my nipples boys." She groaned, throwing her head back.

Julian sat on the sofa to watch as Celi followed him. She knelt down and unfastened the zipper of his his pants, pulling out his extremely hard cock, taking him into her mouth.

"Fuuck Celi that feels good." He said, at the same time watching Claire and the boys.

Two of them stood either side of her, firmly attached to her large swollen mammaries, sucking them deeply into their mouths, but Craig was now crouching down, unclipping the sides of her tight pvc dress. He unfastened three clips either side, then pulled it up to reveal her tiny pvc panties, then pulling the side ties open he tossed them aside to reveal her naked pussy.

"Mmm." He groaned as he opened her up and licked. "Let's take her to the chaise."

Meanwhile Julian held Celi's head firmly in place on his cock as he watched what was happening to Claire. He saw them lead her to the chaise, spreading her legs wide as Craig went down on her, lasciviously licking and sucking her pussy. The other two still playing with her tits.

"Fuck your cunt is so sexy. Pierced clit and no lips. A dream." He said, continuing his feasting.

It was all becoming too much for Claire. "Oh baby I'm gonna come." She screamed as her pussy squirted her juice everywhere.

Craig continued to push his fingers inside her, making her spasm and squirt more and more.

Julian desperately wanted her, but decided Celi would do for the moment. He pulled her up and unfastened the snappers down the front of her soft pvc corset.

"Let's take this off you." He said, unsnapping one by one until her pert tits were revealed.

They were nice. Not like Claire's of course, but probably a C cup. Soft pink areolas and nice nipples. He sucked on one and then the other while he slowly and carefully unzipped her tight vinyl pants. Unzipping all the way round to her ass, then taking the soft shiny fabric with both hands and opening it wide to get to her cunt. Just a small neat strip of soft dark hair. Sexy. He kissed it and buried his nose in it.

He lay down on the sofa. "Straddle my face baby I want to eat your pussy." He told her.

She knelt her legs either side of his face and stretched the vinyl open wide so he could get to her. Fuck this was hot, he thought. Another gorgeous pussy to eat and fuck. He was really enjoying himself.

He had her lips prized open, his tongue deep in her opening. Her vinyl pants creaked and rustled as she moved. It was so fucking sexy. He pulled back her hood to reveal her pink glistening clit and sucked gently.

"Oh God Julian. That's so good." She groaned as she rocked back and forth on his tongue.

Meanwhile the boys had been taking turns to fuck Claire one by one but were now removing Claire's shiny dress. Slowly unclipping the sides before pulling the soft, squeaky material from her and throwing it aside. She pulled off her bra as they stood her up between them. She wore just her shiny vinyl garter belt, stockings and boots.

Julian watched as Craig moved behind her and began to lick her ass. Taylor was currently fucking her from the front and James had ahold of her tits. And now she screamed as Craig slowly pushed his cock deep into her ass. She was now being double fucked front and behind.

Christ he wanted some of that, but now James made his way towards Julian and Celi. He started to peel off her vinyl pants. She sat on the sofa as he pulled and ripped them off her. At last she was naked.

He spat in her ass then lifted her on top. Ever so slowly he opened her up and pushed inside her.

"Put your cock in her cunt." He told Julian

He took hold of his rigid member and easily slid inside her dripping pussy. God it felt tight and delicious. They both bounced her up and down on their cocks until she climaxed.

Claire was screaming as they both fucked her hard, her tits bouncing violently as her juices squirted again.

"Spread them out on the floor together." Craig told the others.

"Stand over them and spray them with our cum".

All four guys stroked their cocks until one by one they sprayed the girls with their gloopy white cum, until it dribbled from them on to the floor.

It was only then that Julian noticed the large crowd that had gathered to watch them at the viewing window.

-----------------------

Claire and Julian were driving home in his gorgeous little sports car.

"Fuck that was a hell of a night." Said Claire.

"Yeah, but it's not over yet you sexy bitch. Feel my cock and see how ready it is for you. I'm gonna slowly peel that dress from you and fuck you for hours when we get back." He said.

"Can't wait baby." She said taking hold of his cock.

***

Meanwhile, in Scotland, Kara had recently returned from a pleasant night out with her friends. She now lay in her bed thinking how much she missed Julian, and wondered how his night out with everyone had gone. She would call Diane tomorrow to see how it went ...