A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you shouldn't rush to hide your beautiful body away from me." He said.

"I'm not, I just need to get dressed before mum and dad get back."

"Come here. Lay on the bed with me."

She lay next to him. He unfastened her bra and threw it aside, then pulled off her panties.

"Julian what are you doing? I need to dress."

"No you don't. I want to look at you. I want to stroke and touch that beautiful body of yours. Don't try to hide it away. You're too beautiful and I love you." He said kissing her hard, kissing her body all over.

"I adore you." He said "But it's time to learn more about sex. Not just you, both of us. We need to experiment more together. I want you to be my lover in every sense of the word."

She looked worried. "Don't be scared about it. I want us to really enjoy sex together. I want you to feel confident about yourself. You are such a gorgeous woman and you should appreciate that."

He didn't want to say more when she had just returned home. He didn't want to scare her. But he knew it was a discussion they would soon need to have. After his experiences with Claire, he knew he needed more, but he wanted Kara to be the one to share in the experience. Not Claire. He didn't love Claire.

***

When Julian had left her Kara lay in her bed deep in thought, unable to sleep. She was worried about what he wanted from her. Why was he suddenly feeling this way? It was clear he still loved her but she knew something had changed. Why? What did he mean it was time to learn more about sex? What did he want from her?

She tossed and turned, she just couldn't sleep. She felt upset and worried. Had he been seeing someone else? Wasn't she enough for him anymore? They obviously needed to talk more, but it scared her. She would ask around to see if anyone knew anything. Whether he'd been seen with anyone?

By the morning she'd had a terrible night and felt awful. She would see Diane and Suzie for a coffee.

They met at the local cafe.

"It's so lovely to see you Kara. We've missed you." The girls said.

They ordered their coffees. "Oh and three pastries please." Said Kara. "My treat!"

"So what have you all been up to? Have you seen much of each other?" She asked.

"We haven't really done a lot. Busy working I guess." Said Suzie. "Mike's been looking at flats as he wants to move out shortly."

"Are you moving in together?"

"He hasn't asked me. Besides, I don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment. Not everyone knows what they want like you and Julian."

"Well actually I'm not sure if he does know what he wants now."

"What do you mean?" Asked Diane. "He always seemed so sure. I thought the two of you were ready to commit. I don't think we all know a couple more in love than you two."

Kara looked sad. "I thought so too but I'm not sure now. He's changed this term. I'm worried he's met someone else."

Diane and Suzie looked shocked.

"I'm worried I'm not enough for him. He seems to want more. In the sex department too" She whispered.

"What do you mean? What has he asked you to do?" Asked Diane, very concerned.

"No he hasn't asked me to do anything specific, but he says he wants me to learn more about sex. He wants us to experiment together."

"Oh. Maybe he thinks you're too shy. After all, he's been your only ever boyfriend. You were a virgin when you met him. It doesn't mean he's seeing someone else though."

"I don't know. There's just something. I can't put my finger on it. Call it woman's intuition or something. I just feel something is going on. I can't help feeling he's been seeing someone else."

"Look don't worry." Said Suzie, taking her coffee from the waitress. "We'll keep our ears to the ground."

"But certainly we've not heard anything, nor seen him with anyone."

"Well if you do, please let me know. I would need to have it out with him."

They carried on chatting while they ate and drank, then made arrangements to meet with the boys at the weekend.

"Is Pete still seeing that awful Claire?" Kara asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." Said Suzie.

"Have you seen much of them?"

"Not really. Pete's often without her. Apparently they have an 'open relationship.' God knows who else she's having sex with. She's such a ho!" Said Diane.

"Well let's hope she's not with him on Saturday!" Said Kara.

***

Julian was getting ready to go out. He really hoped Claire wouldn't be with Pete. He hadn't seen her in nearly two weeks. She hadn't bothered him the first couple of days as she knew Kara was back, but now she kept messaging him. She wanted to see him again.

He knew it was tempting to see her but he also knew he had to put an end to their little sex games. As he had said to Kara, it was her he wanted. But he also needed to teach her things that he regularly indulged in with Claire.

He wanted to liven up their sex life. As well as making gentle, passionate love together, he wanted hot randy sex with her too. He would set aside an evening to talk with her. He had to have it out in the open. His physical needs and desires.

If Claire was there tonight, he would ignore her and make it clear they were finished. Make it clear he couldn't jeopardize his relationship with Kara.

He hurried down the stairs to get his car keys.

"You off out with Kara?" His father asked.

"Yep we're meeting the others."

"Mmmm. I wonder if Miss Big Titties will be there too? Could be an interesting night if she is."

Julian ignored him. "See ya. Don't wait up" He said as he walked out the front door.

***

She was there of course. Ready and waiting. She hadn't seen Julian in nearly two weeks and she wanted him desperately. She wanted to be fucked by him. But now that boring little bitch of a girlfriend was back home, he was all wrapped up with her. All cosy and loved up again, or so it sickeningly seemed.

As usual Claire wore a low cut dress to show off her delicious, voluptuous tits. She noticed the older, good looking guy on the table opposite was staring at her and literally couldn't take his eyes off her breasts. Shame he was with his wife. He looked like he'd have enjoyed having fun with them. She smiled at him. They could have a good time together. Perhaps she should give him her card and tell him to call her!

But now Julian and Kara walked in. She looked as prissy as ever. But he looked just drop dead gorgeous. Her tits were swelling, her pussy creaming. Once again she found herself desperate for him. She stared at him as he sat down.

Julian was conscious of her stares and briefly said hello before looking away. For fuck's sake. She was doing it to him again. He couldn't take just one look at her without wanting to rip off her clothes, get to those tits and fuck her hard. Why did she have this affect on him for Christ sake? No matter how much he loved Kara, he still wanted Claire. And she knew it!

Kara was watching Julian. He seemed really uneasy. He was deliberately avoiding Claire. She hadn't really thought about it before, but now she could see it. He clearly fancied her and she definitely fancied him. Was something going on between them?

She decided to deliberately engage Claire.

"So what have you been up to since I was last here?" She asked her.

Julian looked at her. Why was she getting into conversation with Claire? She couldn't stand her.

"Oh, this and that." She said. "Working hard as usual as a trainee sexpert!" She giggled.

"Actually I recently had to research a new sex club in Soho which turned out to be a very interesting night." She giggled. She was staring straight at Julian who was looking 'daggers' at her.

"Oh my God. What did that entail?"

"Let's just say, a night of very hot sex and debauchery!"

"Christ, did you go too Pete?" Asked Mike.

"No unfortunately she took someone else. She won't tell me who, will you Claire."

"You don't need to know, it would only make you jealous."

"Why? We have an open relationship don't we? Unless of course I know him?"

Julian's heart beat rapidly. He couldn't look at either of them.

"Ok break it up you two." Said Chris, coming to the rescue. "Lover's tiffs are reserved for private time!" He said.

Kara looked at Julian. He was red in the face, staring at the table. What the hell was wrong with him? Was there something going on?

"Ok, moving on." He said suddenly. " I don't know about y'all but I'm well ready for a steak and beer!" He said, pulling Kara close to him and kissing her hard and passionately.

What on earth was wrong with him? She cuddled close to him, kissing him deeply. He clearly wanted her, he couldn't keep his hands from her.

They all continued chatting as their food and drink arrived. The only one who was now quiet was Claire, unable to take her eyes off Kara and Julian as they kissed. Clearly she was jealous.

Julian was furious with her for bringing the club up, and wouldn't even look her way. She knew the only way she'd get his attention was if he went to the loo. She prayed he would need a pee before he left.

Sure enough at 10.30 he told Kara they would be leaving shortly and got up and headed downstairs. Claire gave him a couple of minutes before following. Luckily Kara was deep in conversation with Suzie.

Claire stood outside the door waiting for him to appear and the minute he did, she pushed him back inside, entering herself and locking the door.

"What the fuck are you playing at." He asked. "First of all you arouse suspicion by discussing the sex club, now you force me back in here. Open the door and let me out."

But instead of turning the key she flung her arms around him, trying to kiss him. He turned away. But now she was unbuttoning her shirt to show him more of her tits. That always succeeded.

But not this time. He pushed her away. "Just stop it! You and I are done. We're finished, ok?" He said, pushing her away from the door to open it.

The married guy from the opposite table was stood outside and looked bemused by the scene. And as Claire sauntered out he stared down quite deliberately at her rippling tits which were now almost fully on display.

She bounced her breasts in her hands "Like what you see huh?" She said.

"Yep I certainly do. You've got a great pair of tits and I wouldn't mind spending some time with you. Just you, me and those sexy big puppies of yours." He growled appreciatively.

She reached in her handbag to find a card. "Here, call me sometime when your wife's not around. Come over to my place and you can play with me. Play with my puppies!" She giggled, pulling her dress down a little to let him see more of her creamy flesh.

He took it from her and looked at it.

"Sexpert? How interesting. I'll call you so we can do some research together." He said. Then taking his forefinger, he dragged her dress down further to take a look at her nipples.

"Mmmm. You can research my love of large tits anytime. You look like the perfect candidate to practice on. I'll message you." He said as he walked in the loo.

***

Kara had finished her conversation with Diane, and noticed not only was Julian gone, but Claire was missing too. Her heart beat fast. What the hell was going on with the two of them?

She decided to visit the loo herself, but as she went down the stairs, Julian was already on his way up. She saw Claire talking to an older man and handing him something, then unbelievably she let him pull at the top of her dress to take a look at her tits. What the hell was she up to?

Well at least she hadn't been with Julian. Perhaps her imagination was becoming overactive. Was she becoming paranoid?

She used the loo then headed back upstairs. Julian was talking to Chris, and Claire seemed to be looking past them all. Of course, the man was sat on the table opposite, with his wife. He kept glancing towards Claire and staring at her. Staring at her breasts. His wife didn't appear to notice. Maybe she didn't care.

But now Julian had noticed where Claire was looking and turned around to see who she was looking at. He turned back again and his face looked furious. Was she imagining it or did he look angry with her?

Kara sat down and he looked the other way. The man was now smiling at Claire who was fiddling around with her boobs. Clearly putting on a show for the older man.

"Ok let's go Kara. I'm getting tired." He said.

Truthfully She would have liked to stay longer, but Julian had clearly tired of the evening. Or was Claire upsetting him? She just didn't know what to think or believe.

"Yeah I'm ready. Take me home." She said.

***

Julian drove Kara home. He stopped the car ready to go inside with her. He wanted to make love.

"Actually J I'm feeling really tired tonight. I think I'll have a bit of an early night."

"Ok I'll call you in the morning. We'll sort something tomorrow." He said.

She didn't comment. Just gave him a brief kiss and said goodnight. He could tell she really wasn't happy with him. Did she know?

He drove home feeling worried. He'd made it quite clear to Claire they were finished, and now the little slut was already making moves on another man. A married man at that. But his worry was Kara. Did she suspect or know anything?

He had wanted to make love with her tonight. Actually he wanted sex. Hot steamy sex. He'd wanted to play with her properly. Like he did with Claire, but clearly that wasn't what she wanted. He hoped she would feel differently tomorrow, and that nothing was amiss. He would phone her first thing.

--------------------------

Pete had gone home with Claire and at last he'd got to fuck her. The first time in weeks. She had been a randy little cow, desperate for his cock. He had played with her delicious tits for hours and she'd sucked his cock gorgeously and expertly. The night finally culminating with his cock up her ass while she was spread eagled on the floor, before covering her in his cum. Christ he'd missed fucking her these last few weeks.

But now it was morning and she had woken in a foul mood. What the hell was wrong with her? He decided to get going and get out of her way.

Claire stayed in her bed. She felt furious. That little bitch had ruined everything for her, and Julian had dared to tell her they were over. Well no way was she accepting that. She liked Julian too much. She liked him one hell of a lot and she wanted him. She wanted to be with him and sleep with him, and that little bitch wasn't going to stop them. She knew he wanted her too.

And to top it all, the bloody piece she'd written for the magazine had been shelved for at least a month, maybe longer - more important articles apparently! She felt really pissed off. She wanted that Kara to realise the precious 'love of her life' had been sleeping with her. More than that, he'd been having hot sex with her for some time now. He needed to move on from Dr GTS. Move on permanently to her.

She grabbed her phone.

"I'm not accepting what you told me last night. I know you still want me and I want you. I want to see you, We need to talk.' She pressed send.

In the next moment there was an incoming message. But it wasn't him.

'Hi Claire this is Martin here from last night. I haven't been able to think of anything else but those gorgeous tits of yours. The thought of them is making me feel so God damned horny. Every time I closed my eyes in bed last night I imagined you and me. I really want to meet up and play with you - play with them! You see, I am what you might call a 'tit connoisseur' and I could see you have a very special pair of puppies! When can we get together. My wife's away next weekend, I could spend the night with you then if you like?'

Fuck, a connoisseur! He clearly had a fetish for tits. Could be great fun. And actually she felt quite keen to have him fuck her. For a man in his 40's or 50's he was really rather good looking. And she knew from experience that these older men had a lot of experience. She imagined him patiently playing with her tits for hours before he finally put his head between her legs as he went down her. Fuck it was making her feel horny!

But then she thought of Julian. She needed to sort him first. Hopefully this evening.

'Mmmm that would be good Marty. My fingers are pulling on my hard nipples now, fantasising about you on the end of them, sucking them for hours! How about coming over to my place on Friday?'

Within seconds the reply came back. 'Shit you're making me feel so hot. The thought of your gorgeous tits and nipples deep in my mouth, chewing and biting them. Maybe even torturing them if you fancy? Can't wait! I hope you like a bit of kink too!

Send your address and the time and I'll definitely be there this Friday. Then after, I hope you'll allow me to f..k you baby!'

God he was keen. Tit torture? Wow! A randy, kinky bastard, she thought. She felt excited about being fucked by someone new and different. The thought of this older kinky man really appealed.

But she also had to sort out the little problem of Julian. He was ignoring her again and was clearly going to be difficult.

Only one answer, she would turn up unannounced at his house again, and hopefully get him to fuck her. She would make sure she wore something he couldn't resist.

***

Julian felt angry. Angry with Claire for telling them about the trip to Deadly Sins and angry with Kara for rejecting him. The sight of Claire and her gorgeous tits had really made him want to fuck. Truthfully he'd wanted her but he needed to be strong now or he could lose Kara. He had found it hard to reject her.

But after that, Kara had rejected him! He'd felt desperate to fuck and now he felt unbelievably frustrated.

He took hold of his cock and stroked it. But who should he imagine he was fucking? As usual Claire was winning in his mind. He thought to her unfastening her dress in the toilet. He imagined her dropping it to the floor, those gorgeous naked voluptuous tits (Which he was already missing) on full display. No panties, just ever ready for his cock. He fucked her hard, and quickly came inside her, his cock exploding in his hand as usual.

But now he thought to the older guy who'd been waiting outside. It was quite clear they had both fancied each other. He'd watched the two of them back at the table. The guy obviously wanted to screw her. Would she oblige? He felt incredibly jealous at the thought. Potentially taking his place as number one in her desires.

A message had come through from Claire. He had decided to ignore it, but now he was having second thoughts. He just didn't know what to do once again. He wanted Kara, but he also wanted Claire. Fuuuck this was a nightmare. He slammed his desk with his wrist.

His phone started to ring.

"Hiya Chris, how are you mate?"

"Good thanks. I wanted to speak to you about last night and Kara."

"Yeah thanks for coming to the rescue. I thought Claire was going to tell her about us."

"Yeah, I guessed you were with her that night. Look mate, I'll be honest. If you want Kara, you need to get rid of Claire. Kara has become very suspicious of what you're up to. She's been asking Diane and Suzie if they know anything. She's convinced you're seeing someone else.

And she's not wrong is she. I said I didn't know anything, but I don't like lying to Diane. And I won't do it again mate. So you need to sort it."

"Yeah I suspected she knew something. She was very off with me last night and has ignored my messages this morning. I know I've got to sort it and I actually told Claire last night we're done. Trouble is I'm kind of regretting it now. I do really like her. Even though I know she's a complete bitch. There's just something about her."

"I'll tell you what it is. It's called lust. Not surprisingly, you're physically attracted to her and by all accounts, she's really good at sex. But you can get that from any little tramp. Love on the other hand, is hard to find.