A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 02

Story Info
J continues sex affair with friend's voluptuous girlfriend.
23k words
4.6
3.3k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of an erotic love story which contains bad language, hard core and sometimes kinky sex - and lots of cheating. So please do not read any further if this is not your kind of read!

Julian is in love with Kara, his girlfriend of almost two years. But he is constantly tempted by very large breasted Claire, the voluptuous girlfriend of his friend Pete. He finally succumbs to her advances and has now begun a very hot sexual affair with her behind Kara's back.

He continues to battle his emotions. Love, guilt, lust.

Which will win the day, his love for Kara or his lust for Claire?

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

------------------------------------------------------------

Julian and Claire stood inside her bedroom. He pulled her towards him and kissed her randily. He'd wanted to fuck her before they had even left for Deadly Sins and now his lust for her was literally at boiling point. He had to screw her now!

She groaned as their tongues hungrily stroked each others. His hands ran up and down her body, stroking and squeezing the tight creaky pvc dress she was wearing. He loved the sensual feel of it and the sight of her sexy body tightly clad within it. Yet he also wanted to rip it off her and get her naked.

He unfastened the zipper to her stomach, then pulled each of her luscious breasts out of the vinyl bra that covered them. Her creamy rippling tits spilling over the top. Fuck, they really were the best, the most sexy pair he had ever seen. He lifted each one with his hands, her soft flesh lolloping and overflowing. Taking her delicious pink nipples into his mouth.

Claire groaned as he crammed as much flesh as possible inside, sucking hard and hungrily. Nibbling and teasing her hard swollen nibs.

"Oh baby, you really do have the best tits ever. I've literally died and gone to heaven when I'm with you, feasting on you." He said between mouthfuls of rippling, creamy flesh.

"Oh J, suck them, fuck them. I love your lips on them." She growled, throwing her head back.

Julian finally came up for air. "Lay on your bed." He instructed.

She lay on her back as Julian approached her and began to unclip the fasteners along the sides of her dress. The pvc rustled and creaked as he slowly unfastened it before pulling the dress from her and throwing it in a heap on the floor. He climbed up to her and unfastened the front of her bra, her tits spilling out to her sides as he removed it. And now he untied the side strings of her tiny thong and chucked that aside also.

She now lay on the bed wearing just her black vinyl garter belt, stockings and boots.

"Fuck you look hot baby. Open your legs for me." She bent her knees and opened wide, the heels of her boots digging into the sheets.

Julian held on to her shiny black ankles and leant forward to lick her out. Oh God, her cunt was delicious. He licked all around her unhindered wet pink opening before fucking her with his tongue. In and out, in and out, licking out her delicious creamy girl cum. Her cream coating his tongue, swallowing it down, then sucking her opening with his lips. Fuck he loved her cunt. He was literally getting drunk on her pussy juice and like her tits, he couldn't get enough.

He now took hold of her hood to release her pink glistening hard pearl. He gently tongued her and sucked her clit and piercing, his hands also reaching up to her huge jugs, squeezing and pulling on her hard swollen nipples.

Claire writhed and squirmed on her bed under his tongue.

"Oh fuck Julian, you're gonna make me come baby." She groaned as she ran her fingers through his hair, holding him firmly in place as she pushed and strained against him.

She rocked back and forth as his tongue worked tirelessly and endlessly on her pussy.

"Oh yes!" She finally screamed as her body stiffened.

He could feel her clit throbbing against his tongue as she shuddered, a long climax coursing through her body. Her juices squirting, he opened his mouth to swallow. She tasted so fucking delicious. He moved his fingers from her tits and pushed inside her, causing her to squirt more and more as he drank down that delicious girl cum.

"Oh baby you're so fucking sexy Claire and your cum tastes delicious. I wanna get drunk on it" He said, burying his face in her wet pussy again, licking and sucking up all her delicious juice.

She groaned as he continued to lick out her pussy.

"Oh Julian fuck me now, I want to feel your gorgeous cock inside me." She told him.

He stood up and quickly removed all his clothes. Shit he looked so damned hot, she thought. She immediately knelt in front of him to take his cock in her mouth.

"Oh Christ that's good." He said as he rammed in and out of her mouth.

He watched her tits lolloping and bouncing as he thrust back and forth. But now she lay down on her back.

"Fuck me J."

He pulled her towards him at the bottom edge of her bed, lifting her shiny boot covered legs high. He gasped as his cock slipped easily into her slippery wet opening. Back and forth over and over he fucked her, but now he knew what he really wanted. He pulled out of her.

"Lets take everything off you. I want you naked and then I'm gonna fuck your ass." He told her.

He was so excited. He had never had anal before. Definitely not something he could ever suggest to Kara.

That was the crucial difference with Claire. She was up for anything and everything. Fuck he loved that about the randy little slut. She lay on the bed as he unfastened her stockings from her suspenders. He unzipped the soft pvc garter belt around her waist and threw it to the floor. And now he was unzipping her boots and pulling off her stockings. At last she lay naked on his bed.

"Turn over." He told her.

She lay on her front as he parted her legs open and bent down to her firm gorgeous butt. Like everything about her it was voluptuous. He kissed all over her cheeks before parting them to take a look at her puckered hole. Fuck it made him feel horny. He had never licked a girl's ass before, but he really wanted this. He started to lick all around before prising it open and pushing his tongue inside.

She groaned, clearly loving it. He did too, and now he pushed his finger inside. Her ass was literally clamping him, she felt so tight. He couldn't wait to get his cock in that gorgeous little hole. He squeezed her ass cheeks with both hands as he licked her out. Christ this was hot.

"There's oil on the side table." She told him.

He reached for it and squirted it on to her, pushing it inside her with his finger, before rubbing it all over his shaft.

"Ok baby I'm gonna fuck your gorgeous ass now." He said as he straddled her.

He took his hard prick in his hand and slowly began to push inside, stretching open her tight hole with his cock head. She gasped as his cock entered further and further.

"Oh fuck Julian!" She said as he continued to push.

Shit it was so tight. It felt incredible and now he had filled her up and slowly started to gently pound her. Back and forth, back and forth.

Claire could feel his balls bouncing against her ass cheeks as he fucked her from behind. "Oh yeah J fuck my ass. Fuck it harder!" She told him.

He was now fucking her ass relentlessly. She moved her hand beneath her to find her hard little clit, rubbing it as Julian continued to fuck her, her huge tits squashed into the soft mattress beneath. He had hold of her hair, pulling her by it, then holding her hips as he pounded her.

Christ this was something else. So fucking hot, he loved it. He pulled her hair again, he was fucking the life out of this randy little slut's ass and she was loving it too. Playing with that gorgeous little clit as he rammed her.

"Yeah baby, flick your clit while I fuck your ass hard. Make yourself come baby." He said as he pounded her harder.

"Oh yeah, yeah I'm coming." She screamed as her juices began to squirt all over her bed.

"Yeah you randy fucking bitch." He said as he pummelled her harder and harder until at last he too began to shudder.

"Oh Christ." He said as he pulled from her, opening her hole and decorating it with his gloopy white cum. He gasped and grunted as he sprayed her hole with copious amounts of semen which dribbled everywhere.

"Now that looks truly beautiful." He said. "Your ass is a picture!"

"Mmmm give me all that cum." She said. "I want to lick it from your hands."

He gathered it up as best he could and now she was licking it up from his palms like a cat drinking a saucer of cream, swallowing it all down. But she wasn't done.

"Now give me your cock baby, you need cleaning up."

He straddled her face while she took hold of him, gently licking and sucking on him. Christ it felt intense. He gasped as she gently took him inside her mouth.

***

"Fuck that was the best sex ever Claire." He told her as he held her tightly in bed.

What the hell was she doing to him? Christ he wanted her so badly. He needed sex with her. He knew he couldn't possibly give her up. Did he feel love for her? Not really. He knew mostly what he was feeling was pure lust.

Lust for her gorgeous body, lust for hot animalistic raw sex with her.

But what was he going to do when Kara was back for the holidays? It would be really difficult to see Claire without arousing suspicion. The trouble was he wanted them both. You could say he 'wanted his cake and eat it'! He hoped he wouldn't be forced to make a choice. That wouldn't be easy.

He never imagined he would need to choose. He had been with Kara nearly a couple of years now and before meeting Claire, he'd wanted to make it permanent. But now, he just wasn't sure. There was something missing. Sex. Yes, they made love and mostly it was lovely, but he knew as he matured he wanted more. His needs were greater, and would she be able to give him what he wanted? What he needed.

He had really enjoyed his visit to Deadly Sins and as Iona had warned him, he now wanted more of it. He realised he needed to experiment with others. He wanted to experience more girls and more sex before he finally settled down. He had to admit to himself, he loved sex. He loved women.

"It was all such a fantastic night. I loved it at the Club, and I've loved it with you Julian. You're so hot. Really sexy and gorgeous and I love being fucked by you.

You know, I like you a lot Julian and I want more. I really can't get enough of you, Your tongue on my pussy, your lips on my tits and that beautiful cock inside me. I want you again and again."

Shit she was turning him on again. He wanted her. "I want you now and all night." He said, pulling her tightly and kissing her hard and lasciviously.

Before long he had her breasts in his mouth again, his tongue on her pussy his large cock inside her, fucking her over and over again until well into the early hours of the morning.

***

Julian reached for his phone. Shit it was 1pm and he'd already had three missed calls from Kara. She'd be wondering where the hell he was.

He had to get going, but Claire had already turned over in the bed and now her lips were again wrapped around his cock. Fuck he was growing hard!

Ok, just one last fuck before I go he thought to himself, unable to resist his growing desire. He pulled her up to get to her tits. They were so delicious first thing. Nothing like those soft areolas and hard nipples deep in his mouth. And now he was pushing her wet pussy down on his cock, sliding into her ever ready wet cunt and fucking her hard.

Kara would just have to wait.

-----------------------------

Kara had tried to get hold of Julian numerous times, but his phone was clearly switched off. She decided to phone his house phone.

"Sorry Kara, he didn't come home last night. We have no idea where he is." His father told her.

Actually his father did have an idea. And if he was right, who could blame him. He knew he too would definitely have spent the night playing with tits like hers when he was younger. And he was willing to bet Claire was one hell of a hot fuck as well. Lucky boy. He wished his wife had been so well blessed. He also wished she still enjoyed sex. He couldn't remember the last time he'd fucked her.

"Well I hope he's ok. I can't get hold of him."

"I'm sure he's fine. Just a heavy night with friends I expect."

They ended the call and Brian immediately messaged him.

"I'm sure you're having a great time with those incredible tits, but you should think about getting home! Kara is after you and I can't make excuses for you again."

Julian had just finished screwing Claire for the hundredth time when he noticed his phone light up,

"Shit! I've gotta get going baby. Problems at home." He lied.

***

Kara felt worried and unhappy. Where the hell was he? She decided to phone Diane.

"Do you know what happened to Julian last night after he left all of you?"

"What do you mean? We never saw him. We all went to the pub, but he said he had to go somewhere else."

Kara's heart beat fast. He'd told her he was seeing all of them. Where had he gone?

"Oh I must have misunderstood him." She said.

She ended the call, feeling really upset. Why had he lied to her? Were her suspicions right? Was he seeing someone else?

***

Finally her phone lit up. Julian was calling.

"Hi babe. You alright?"

"No I'm not really. I was worried about you. Where the hell have you been?"

"Oh sorry, I should have told you. Change of plan. I went out with Dave. We decided to go to a new club to celebrate end of exams."

"So where did you stay?"

"I got plastered, so stayed at his place. I've got a hell of a hangover now." He lied.

"Oh poor baby, but serves you right for over indulging." She joked.

They chatted awhile about both their exams. She would be finished in just a couple of weeks, then home.

"I just can't wait to see you and be with you soon. Just think, almost four months together before I have to come back here."

"Yeah, you're right and our holiday together."

"Oh I just can't wait." She said. "Well I'd better get on with some work now. Alright for those who've finished." She joked.

"Ok babes. Happy cramming! Love you."

"Love you too, and miss you." She said as they ended their call.

Thank God she hadn't asked too many questions. She seemed quite happy with his story. He wondered how he would feel when he was with her again. He knew he loved her, but they needed to work on their sex life. Make it hotter and more exciting. He wanted sex with Kara to be like he had with Claire. But she was just so different.

Kara once again felt uneasy. She just wasn't sure about Julian's story. But why would he lie to her?

She knew he loved her, but was he cheating on her? She would wait til she was home and see what she could find out.

***

Pete was driving Claire mad. She thought about finishing with him, but then it might not be so easy to see Julian, After all, Dr GTS would soon be home. How the hell were they going to be able to meet up with her around?

Yet, maybe it would be a good thing if she found out her precious boyfriend was fucking her. That would get rid of her once and for all.

An idea began to manifest inside her head. Perhaps she should arrange for Kara to find out, she thought. Perhaps even catch them in the act? How satisfying would that be if she were to walk in on them when her boyfriend's cock was deep inside her pussy. Perhaps even up her ass!

Meanwhile Pete wouldn't leave her alone. He wanted sex and he was frustrated. She'd have to let him have her. Anyway, a hot fuck with him was normally good fun. He was a randy, kinky bastard. Perhaps she would wear one of her new outfits for him. He'd like that!

Her phone lit up on her desk but she needed to get on with her work. She was busy writing her review of the Deadly Sins opening. She'd described the hot sex show, but in light of her latest plan she decided to include Julian in it. Not by full name, but initials and description. Hopefully someone who knew them would realise who she was talking about!

She wrote about the excellent and attentive service. The incredibly erotic live sex show. The ambience etc etc.

"..... I took along JC, my scorching hot date for the night - a real Alpha male, you know the type! Tall, fit and muscular, dark wavy hair, striking blue eyes and a sexy chiselled jawline. And a perfect gentleman (well almost!!) Every girl's dream guy!

We were dancing closely and erotically, wrapped sensuously together after the sexy floor show, when we were approached by two gorgeous young swingers. Would we like to play together they asked? Yes, please we said eagerly!

We settled on a public room so that people could watch while we all had sex. There were now six of us. Then three gorgeous guys stripped off my clothes and f....d me while I watched an attractive woman with my date. Her head firmly in his lap, his cock in her mouth......... And now JC looked to be in heaven as he f.....d her hard!

Wow what a night! But more was still to come. When we finally got home to my place, there was no stopping sexy JC. The whole evening at Deadly Sins had turned both of us on and we f.........d crazily until morning...........

So if you want to experience a lust filled night of hot sex, I definitely recommend this sexy club to all our readers."

She read through a few times, making changes until she felt happy with it, finally attaching it to an email to her boss for approval. Hopefully she would approve it for print and it would go out in next month's mag.

Claire felt excited by her piece. She would make it known to relevant friends who would pass it on to others. Eventually reaching Kara's attention, she hoped. Arousing her suspicion further, or even confirming what she already suspected.

---------------------------

Julian had taken his car to Kara's house. It was the first time they had met since she'd returned home from Scotland. They stood in the hallway kissing and cuddling. Both really having missed each other. And now that he was with her, Claire was off his mind again.

He had forgotten just how gorgeous she was. Not in the sexy slutty way that Claire attracted him. She was just truly beautiful. Not only in her stunning appearance, but she was always so kind and caring and classily sexy too.

"I've missed you so much baby. Lets go to bed, I need you." He told her.

She readily agreed. She wanted him too.

He gently made love to her. This is what he wanted with her at the moment. Not the hot, horny sex he was used to having with Claire. He needed to feel the love between them, to feel that strong connection. It was still there, and he had missed it.

"Oh God I love you Kara." He said as he pushed in and out of her.

Gently at first, but now his need for her was growing. He held her tightly, kissed her deeply, his cock thrusting harder and harder until he felt a strong throbbing as his rigid member exploded inside of her.

"I needed you so much baby. It seems such a long time since we were together."

She snuggled closely to him. "It's been weeks, and it's been hell." She said. "I love you so much Julian. You know there is nothing more important to me than your love. Our love." She said.

He kissed her deeply, feeling guilty. Feeling bad.

What had he done to them? This love between them was so special, so valuable. Why was he jeopardizing everything for sex with Claire? He lay quietly next to her, thinking.

It couldn't go on. He had to end it. Tell Claire, no more. Their fling together was finished.

Kara was getting out of the bed and getting dressed. As usual she looked so embarrassed. He had to change that. He wanted her to be a more confident lover. He wanted her to feel proud of her gorgeous body.