A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last they were now they sat back in the lounge. She had showered and re-dressed herself in the one piece, fastening the lacing over her tits again to hide all the marks on her breasts.

They sat drinking champagne together.

"That was amazing fun baby, you were incredible. And soon I'll be ready to go again. How about you?" He asked.

"Yep, definitely."

"Good girl." He said as he moved close to her kissing her lasciviously with his hard probing tongue. His hands rubbing her hard swollen nipples again through the sexy vinyl.

***

Julian was laying in his bed when he heard his phone ping.

"Hiya. Thanks for being so concerned baby. Don't worry about me, I've been very busy!! A very hot sexy night with Martin! I probably won't be around until late morning now, so please don't worry.

Hope, you're having a nice night with the girlfriend."

Fuck she was really provoking him. Deliberately Making him jealous. And Sarcastic too.

He felt bloody angry. He had been worrying about her all evening but she clearly hadn't been thinking about him. Too busy fucking! And now she was trying to make him jealous! Perhaps Kara was right about her. She was nothing more than a bitch and a whore!

He tried to sleep but he couldn't get her out of his mind. God knows what Martin had been doing with her. Every time he closed his eyes he saw her naked on the bed with Martin at her breasts or pussy, or ramming her with his cock.

The bastard was obviously staying the night with her.

Fuck! He wanted her!

He would drive over in the morning and see if the bastard was still there.

***

"Right, get up on the coffee table little one, I want that pierced pussy of yours now."

She carefully climbed up and spread her legs open.

"Oh baby, what a beautiful sight."

He kissed his way up the tight pvc that clung tightly to her legs, clutching it and licking it, until he slowly reached her pussy.

He pushed a finger into her wet pink opening.

"Mmm such a wet little baby. Always ready to be fucked aren't you? No wonder your uncle loved to screw you." He said, licking and sucking his finger.

"So delicious. Let's eat that cunt out properly now." He said kneeling on the floor and holding on to her shiny legs.

He licked all around her gorgeous glistening pink hole, sucking and licking her vulva all over. Then pulling back her clit hood, he pulled on her piercing, gently nibbling her hard pink pearl.

"Oh fuck Martin, that's intense."

He continued to lavish and pleasure her most sensitive part and was now finger fucking her too.

"Christ baby, you keep making me come!"

He felt her throbbing against his tongue and now she was squirting again. He pummelled her pussy rapidly with his fingers harder and harder, her juices literally pouring out, running down Martin's face.

"Oh fuck baby, I can't take it. Stop please!" She cried.

But Martin loved it. He loved to watch her squirt everywhere, he loved to drink it down. Fuck this woman was salacious, insatiable.

He finally pulled his fingers from her then pulled her towards him and smothered her pussy with his lips so that he could drink and suck out all her juices.

"Oh my God baby, the feel of your mouth sucking and licking all of my pussy feels exquisite." She held his head in place as his tongue probed and licked her. She watched as he drank down all her juice.

"Christ Martin. I need to get down before I fall down."

He helped her off. Her pussy was literally throbbing from all the attention.

"Give me your prick Martin. I want to suck you off. I want to make you come."

"Not yet little one, we have much to do yet, and I haven't finished with you. Now come here so I can get to those amazing tits again."

He kissed her hard then stood her in front of him.

"Your nipples look huge and so so tempting after they were sucked and tortured."

They poked through the pvc tantalisingly, her areolas and her hard nubs. He circled them slowly with his fingers, before licking the outline of them under the shiny plastic, then pinched them before taking a mouthful of her vinyl covered breast into his mouth, chewing and sucking frantically. His hand squeezing her other breast.

"Sit down on the sofa so that I can lay my head on your lap." He instructed.

She positioned herself comfortably, his head on top of her naked pubic area.

"Now unfasten the lacing. I want to get to those tits. Put them in my mouth." He instructed.

Claire took hold of the lacing slowly undoing it, her gorgeous rippling breasts bursting out like two large bouncy jellies, wobbling down to her waist.

"Oh fuck baby, I'll never get over the sight of those babies. They are just so magnificent."

She bent over him to drop her left breast into his mouth. He pulled the lacing out completely and stretched the pvc open fully then lunged towards her hungrily, holding her squidgy soft flesh with both hands feasting on her again. Making yet more marks on her delicate white skin, sucking on it, kissing and licking. He just couldn't get enough of her gorgeous massive tits. He was crazy for them. Obsessed by them.

And now for her incredible nipples which were still swollen after all the torture. He opened his mouth wide to suck them right inside, closing his lips around them as he suckled hard and deeply.

Claire was breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling rapidly. She had never experienced anything quite like this before. This man really did have a huge fetish for breasts. He was in a deep sexual reverie, his eyes firmly closed as he just sucked hard on her rippling left tit and groping her other, running her creamy flesh through his hand, unable to keep ahold of it as so much milky flesh spilled out.

It felt incredible and she knew he would soon make her come before long by sucking on them and pleasuring them alone. She groaned and ran her fingers through his hair as if he was a suckling infant.

And now he was moving to her right one. Licking all around her areola before teasing her erect nipple with the hard point of his tongue. But now he was literally gobbling up her breast. Pulling on her soft skin as he ravenously took in her whole areola and surrounding milky flesh.

She groaned as he sucked for ages. His hands squeezing both breasts at the same time. Her back was beginning to ache from leaning over him, her heavy breasts swinging below her. But at last he was done.

"Oh baby your tits are so amazing. I find it hard to pull myself away from them. But now I want more of you. Stand up."

He sat himself up on the sofa. "I expect you really want to come again, so lets finish you off."

He pushed her legs open and started to give her oral again. His tongue inside her cunt then on her clit, sucking her while his fingers fucked her dripping pussy. And within minutes she was coming again. He continued to fuck her hard with his fingers. She was screaming now, her juices running down her vinyl covered legs.

"Oh little one, you're just so fucking hot." He said as he licked her cum from the shiny pvc.

But now he turned her around and began to kiss and nibble her fleshy cheeks.

"It's time for me to give this beautiful butt of yours some of my attention. Have you had anal before?" He asked.

"Of course. I love it."

"Good girl!"

***

Martin gathered some of his toys then led Claire into her bathroom.

"Why are we going in here?" She asked.

"Because I want to see you when I fuck you." He said.

Her bathroom was pretty large with a huge mirror across the wall over the two sinks.

He went up to her and took hold of the pvc collar tightening the buckle again. He wanted this to be very intense sex for her, and for him of course.

Claire swallowed, but it felt tight and restrictive. But she knew it was going to be all part of the sexual experience.

"Face the mirror." He instructed.

He stood behind her. Christ she looked hot. His eyes were drilling in to her. Animalistic lust and desire burning in them. His hands immediately reached for those delicious huge orbs of flesh.

"Lean over."

He watched as her huge breasts swung and jiggled beneath her, then pinched and pulled on her nipples.

He bent down to her ass and opened her cheeks and started to lick her puckered hole. Oh yes, he loved ass too. Actually there wasn't actually a part of a woman that he didn't love!

She groaned as he licked, watching herself in the mirror. Christ she looked hot. A real whore dressed head to toe in the shiny vinyl which creaked sexily as she moved. His hands were squeezing her hips and legs, stroking the soft shiny fabric. And now he pushed his hard tongue right inside her tight hole, fucking her with it.

"Oh baby that feels good." She groaned

He started to push his forefinger inside. Fucking her with it, before putting it into his mouth. Then grabbing a container of oil he sprayed her ass, covering her cheeks and hole with it.

He massaged her ass, then took hold of the small vibrator and slowly pushed it inside.

"Oh yeah uncle, fuck my ass." She said.

But he knew she would need to be opened up much more if she was going to be able to take his cock.

He grabbed hold of the large vibrator, covering it in oil.

"Rub your clit little one. This big boy is coming your way now."

He started to push the tip of the head in gently.

"Oh fuck!" She gasped.

He managed to get it in half way and moved back and forth with it. But now it was time for the real thing.

His cock was like a huge divining rod in front of him. She watched as he stroked it with oil. His foreskin shifting up and down.

"Ok I'm coming in. Bend over." He told her.

He groaned as his head started to enter her. Fuck she felt so tight. It was difficult to get inside her but he pushed slowly and gently. She tensed as she felt her ass hole begin to open up.

"Oh shit. You're so big Martin. Oh Chriiist!"

He grabbed hold of the ball gag. She was gonna need this. He knew she would soon be screaming loudly when his cock was right inside her.

He put the ball inside her mouth and fastened the strap. She was breathing hard. The ball in her mouth, the tight collar around her throat and his huge cock inside her ass. Fuck this was intense.

Martin began to push in further, ripping her ass wide open. Shit she felt deliciously tight. He watched her in the mirror as he began to pound her. Entranced by her huge tits bouncing up and down, up and down. Her muffled screams echoing around the bathroom.

And now he grabbed the restraints and fastened her wrists together behind her back. Then grabbing hold of both her tits with his hands he fucked her hard from behind. He let go of her right one and pulled her head back by her hair, pounding her ass harder and harder.

Oh fucking hell thought Claire. This was so painfully, erotically, hot. Her ass felt on fire from his huge prick filling and fucking her. She could hardly swallow or breathe from the tightness of the collar and gag, the black vinyl sexily reflected the light and rustled and creaked as he fucked her and held her captive. Her hands tied and her hair pulled tight in his hand.

She watched him as he viciously screwed her. His eyes watching her rippling breasts violently bouncing. His hot sexual desire for her clearly displayed. His absolute lust for her hot voluptuous body. She screamed loudly with every forceful thrust.

"Oh fuck you sexy, randy little tramp. Just look at yourself being fucked by uncle. Did your real uncle fuck you like this?

I can tell you're enjoying every single minute of my huge cock in your ass. I know exactly what kind of little slut you are. Those enormous tits make you feel a horny little slut don't they? Look at them bouncing around while I fuck you hard! Gorgeous!

Every girl I've ever met with huge tits loves to be fucked they just can't help it. It's the hormones, and no exception in your case. Brimming with oestrogen.

Well I don't blame you loving sex cos I also love fucking whores with large tits and I can tell you for certain I'm really enjoying fucking this particular one right now up her tight ass hole!

You're such a dirty little slut aren't you? You deserve this hard fucking from your uncle, and now he's about to fill your hole with his cream."

He pounded harder and harder, his hand now around her throat. She groaned loudly. She wanted to rub her clit and come but her hands were tied. But now Martin suddenly stopped. The heat was rising in his cock, he couldn't hold back any longer. He let out a long loud growl as he filled her ass with copious amounts of his cum.

"Oh baby, that was unbelievably hot." He said kissing the back of her neck and holding on to her soft breasts. His breathing was loud in her ear.

He slowly began to withdraw and blood stained cum trickled from her hole, down her shiny legs.

"Oh baby, I Hope you're not too sore. I got carried away as usual. Hot women always make me lose control. And you are just so fucking hot!" He said kissing her head.

He removed the gag from her mouth.

"Oh shit, that was unbelievable sex. Painful but incredible. But now I need to come so much. Finish me off, please Martin. You're so right this large breasted slut loves to be fucked and she loves receiving oral too. Eat my pussy and make me come baby." She begged.

He unfastened her wrists, and lifted her up on to the marble vanity area. Then, parting her legs wide, he went down on her licking and sucking her pink wet pussy. She lent back and groaned as he lavished her cunt, pushing his fingers inside to fuck her, harder and harder, her legs straining as she pushed against his tongue. But now she was screaming and squirting as an intense climax coursed through her body.

Martin continued fingering her. Harder and harder with all four fingers. She couldn't stop coming. She couldn't stop squirting. She just kept on screaming as her juices sprayed over him.

Then finally "Enough, enough, I can't take any more." She groaned.

He pulled his hand from her squelching cunt and wiped his face, then lifted her legs high so that he could get into her deeply, licking and sucking her vulva to drink all her juice.

"Do you know Claire, I really don't think I can get enough of you. It's not often I meet a young woman who enjoys hot, kinky sex as much as I do. You are amazing." He said kissing her deeply with his hard probing tongue.

"Now let's take this off you, shower, then bed. It's 2 am and the old man is getting tired!" He joked.

She remained sitting while He unfastened the tight collar around her neck. That felt good! And now he unzipped down her back and slowly pulled the rustling pvc down her arms. He tried to pull it down her legs, but her hot sweaty body made it difficult. He noticed a pair of scissors in a box and began to cut down her left leg, then taking the hot sticky vinyl in both hands he wrenched it apart. A loud tearing sound, of ripping plastic as he ripped it off her. And now her other leg. He ripped hard then threw the bodysuit in a crumpled heap on the floor.

Then removing her shoes, she was gorgeously naked at last. She looked beautiful and he wanted her again. But he realised he was 52 not 22! And yet his cock was already rising to the occasion, which Claire noticed.

"Let's shower together." He said.

They both stood under the large rain shower, the warm water soothing her body. He took hold of the gel and smothered her breasts with it, rubbing them slowly in circles. Her tits felt smoothly squidgy and delicious as he massaged them. His cock grew harder. And now he was kissing her hungrily with his tongue. He rubbed the gel into her pussy and cleaned her before pushing his fingers inside her again. She groaned as he fucked her with them.

"Oh my God Marty, just how many times are you going to make me come tonight?" She asked.

"You're such a randy little bitch aren't you. You just want me to fuck you over and over don't you. And now I want you again. Come here." He said as he lifted her on to his cock.

She gasped as his huge width opened her wide, then pushed her against the wall, grinding into her. Her huge wet slippery tits rubbing against his chest as he fucked her yet again.

Unbelievably this sexy, horny bitch was going to make him come again. He fucked her sensuously, rubbing against her clit, but now his thrusts became harder and harder. Her arms were around his neck as they kissed deeply, randily. Both groaning loudly as he pressed hard against her until she shuddered and screamed, closely followed by his groans and growls as they both came together.

***

Julian woke early. He couldn't sleep. That bitch had put him in such a bad mood. And now there was already a message waiting for him from Kara. She was clearly upset with him dashing off like he did. She wanted him to come in the afternoon and spend the night with him.

But he wanted to go to Claire's. He hoped the old guy would be gone, then he'd have it out with her. Then fuck her hard. He wanted her desperately.

He would go to Claire's before seeing Kara.

It was now 11am so he decided to have breakfast before slowly heading there. By 12am, Martin should have left. He planned to spend the afternoon fucking Claire before heading over to Kara's. He was really looking forward to it.

"Have you seen the delectable Claire lately?" His father asked.

"No, I might see her briefly before I go to Kara's for the night."

He didn't want him to know what he had in mind.

He ate his breakfast, then got ready to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow some time." He told his parents.

"Are you seeing Kara?" His mother asked.

"Yes I'm staying over." He told her.

"Good. Send her my love, she's such a lovely girl."

***

Claire was stood in the kitchen making coffee. It was 11am and she was exhausted. But she decided to make them some breakfast. She felt ravenous.

She wore her silk kimono, wrapped around her naked body. Suddenly she felt two arms around her waist.

"What are you doing baby?" Asked Martin.

"Getting us some breakfast before you go."

"Who said anything about leaving. Now come back to bed. I want to fuck you again." He told her.

His hands squeezed her breasts beneath the soft silk, before parting the kimono to reach them. He turned her towards him as he unfastened the belt to open it up to reveal her voluptuous naked body.

"Oh God those tits." He said, bending his head down to take them into his mouth.

He sucked hard on her flesh then on her nipples.

"Lets go back to bed little one. I want you."

"But don't you want any breakfast first?" She asked.

"Let me tell you, the only thing I want to eat right now are those tits and your pussy." He said, pulling her towards the bedroom.

He climbed into her bed, watching her open her silky kimono before letting it fall to the floor. Christ she was one hot woman. Her gorgeous naked body was just made for fucking.

She climbed in under the sheets next to him. He pulled her towards him kissing her hard then climbed on top of her. He could feel her huge wonderful soft fleshy pillows beneath him as he snogged her with his large probing tongue against hers. But now he moved himself down to get to her tits. Immediately taking her soft right areola and nipple into his mouth, sucking lasciviously and groaning as he suckled.

He lifted himself up and took hold of her left breast and held it in his hand as he pushed it deep into his mouth. Oh fuck he just loved her tits. He was wondering when he would next be able to see her and those tits again. He wanted frequent access to them. They were the best tits he had come across in ages. Possibly ever.

He positioned himself so that he was comfortable, his cock now erect and huge. He really wanted to put it inside her. And now he was sucking again, kneading her other huge tit with his hand as he suckled.