A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So you decide. What do you want? Lust or love."

"Christ it's difficult. I just wish Kara was good at sex like Claire. I've told her we need to experiment. I want to teach her things, but I just feel she's not going to like it. You know I'm a hot blooded guy. I need very randy sex as well as love. I just don't know what to do." He said, pulling his fingers through his hair. He felt so confused.

He put the phone down and tried Kara again but she was still ignoring him. He decided to message her.

"Baby we need to talk. I can come over later."

'No I'll be out with mum and dad. Make it Wednesday.'

'Ok I'll come to your house in the evening. Love you baby." He said ending the call.

She seemed very off with him. Perhaps he was going to have to come clean with her. Chances were she already knew. And hopefully she would forgive him if he promised never to see Claire again. But did he really want that, and the big question was, could he actually stick to it?

***

Kara had arrived home feeling really unhappy. She just didn't know what to believe. But whatever the truth actually was, it seemed clear that Julian did still love her. But would he cheat on her if he really loved her? Then again she didn't have proof he had cheated, did she. Maybe she should just ask him? But what if he took offence at that suggestion? Take offence that she didn't trust him. Christ she didn't know what to do!

One thing was for sure that Claire definitely fancied him, but that didn't mean anything had happened between them. Besides, Claire appeared to have her sights set on the married man on the other table. Fuck, that girl was such a slut!

She would give their situation a lot of thought and decide what to do. She also wanted to ask him exactly what he wanted from her and why?

***

Claire looked at herself in the mirror. She looked sexy and gorgeous in her new dress, but only she would know what delight was hidden beneath, though hopefully all would be revealed to Julian. She put her jacket on and left her apartment towards the tube station.

As she walked closer to Julian's house she began to get worried, Supposing he wasn't there or Kara was with him? Perhaps she should have checked first, but then again he would have told her not to come.

But as she got closer, she could see his gorgeous sexy car sitting on the drive. It was so him. Such a babe magnet like him! Her pussy was tingling as she thought about him, butterflies fluttering in her tummy. God she wanted him.

"Oh hello young lady." His father said as he answered the door. "Is he expecting you?"

"No it's a surprise."

"Well just as well he doesn't have company then, isn't it?"

Clearly his father knew he was screwing her. And interestingly, his eyes kept making their way to her tits.

"Come on in. He's in the tv room."

He led the way and opened the door to find Julian sprawled on the sofa watching a film.

"You've got a visitor J."

Then moving out of the way, Claire walked in.

Oh shit, she was back and looking so fucking hot! He thought.

His dad left, closing the door. Claire removed her coat and sat next to him.

"I've really missed you baby. I want you to fuck me." She said.

He had to be strong. "No, I told you, our time is done. You need to move on. It's Kara I want. My mind is made up."

He felt resolute in his decision. It was Kara he loved and truly wanted.

"So you won't change your mind this time, and when I walk out that door it will be for good will it?"

"Yep, I'm decided. You're free to fuck anyone you like, but it won't be me."

"Fine, then it's just as well Martin is coming on Friday. You know, the older guy. Seems he has quite a breast obsession and wants to play with them and fuck me."

She was trying to make him jealous, and succeeding. He hated the thought of Martin or anyone else playing with her. It should be him. She could so easily be 'his property' if he wanted. He did want, but he also wanted Kara. Oh fuck!

She stood up to go. He was about to stop her, when she started to unfasten her dress. Christ, what was she wearing underneath?

"Stop, let me look."

Fuck it looked like a corset. "Fasten your dress up, we'll go up to my bedroom."

She knew he would soon back down. He obviously wanted her as much as she wanted him.

***

They were now in his bedroom. He locked the door and came towards her, taking hold of the snappers on her dress. One by one, opening it up then dropping it to the floor. She stood in a tight pvc corset and bra, and stockings.

"Fuck you look hot. I just can't resist you baby."

"I know. I've told you before, you and I are made for each other. We both love hot, randy sex."

She took hold of the front fastening of her bra, pulling it open so that her gorgeous rippling breasts fell out. The corset was cupless and totally open. She chucked the bra aside.

"Oh Christ Claire. Come here." He said as he pulled her towards him.

His lips were on hers, kissing her needily and hungrily.

"God I've missed you J."

"Me too." He said. He had to admit it to her and to himself.

Their tongues entwined frantically, lapping and stroking. Passionately kissing long and hard. But now he broke a way to take a good look at her. God she was just so sexy. He put his lips to her breasts and lifting them with both hands he kissed them all over before sucking each areola and nipple into his mouth. She flung her head back as he suckled on her, her hair swinging behind her.

"Oh baby that's so good. You know exactly what I want, suck my tits, I love it."

He reached for the ties of her little vinyl thong, and unfastening it, he threw it aside then led her to the soft chair. He laid her at an angle across it. Her head overhung the arm while her huge tits rippled and lolloped as she lay back, then spreading her legs wide he began to lick her delicious wet pussy. Pushing his fingers in and out at the same time.

She took hold of her jiggling tits, pushing them together. They were so huge they dropped back towards her throat. She lifted them and took her nipples in her mouth, sucking on them while Julian finger fucked her.

He pulled her up. "Let's move this to my bed." He said.

He lay her on her back and continued licking her pussy, enjoying mouthfuls of her juices as usual. And now he was slowly unclipping her stockings from the garters attached to her corset, before taking the tiny hooks in his hands and slowly unfastening it. He threw it aside and now all she wore were her stockings. He carefully and slowly pulled them off her before mounting her and gathering her huge rippling breasts together, greedily sucking both nipples into his mouth at the same time.

"I want you now baby. I've missed you." He reiterated, as he began to push his hard cock inside her.

"Oh God J, I've been longing for this. I want you so much." She said as he began to pound her back and forth.

He held himself up with his strong arms as he fucked her. Watching her wonderful rippling tits bouncing and jiggling. God she was gorgeous.

But now they were looking deeply into each other's eyes. He kissed her hard and deeply. Passionately. This felt so good. So right. He wanted her and needed her.

And now they were both groaning and shuddering as they came together. It had felt different this time. He hadn't felt this way with her before and he knew she felt it too.

He rolled to the side and cuddled her closely, kissing each other gently. Both confused at what they were feeling.

***

They stayed in bed together. Kissing, cuddling talking.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Starving."

"I'll go and raid the fridge." He said, pulling on his pyjama bottoms.

He headed downstairs, leaving Claire in his bed.

Oh my God, that was amazing, she thought. She felt he was definitely falling for her. She may soon be able to get rid of Kara once and for all.

Julian was rooting through the fridge when his parents appeared.

Hs father looked at his state of undress. "Having fun you lucky boy?" He asked.

Julian just smiled.

"Is Kara staying over?" His mother asked.

"It's not Kara." Replied his father.

His mother looked shocked. "Don't tell me that little tramp is in your bed?"

He felt angry. "It's none of your business, but if you mean Claire, then yes she is and she's staying the night with me."

"I don't want the two of you sleeping together in my house."

"What?"

"Don't be ridiculous Shelley, the boy's not married to Kara. Not even engaged. Let him have some fun."

"If she can't stay, then I'm going. I'll go and stay with her and I don't know when I'll be back." Said Julian.

"For God's sake Shelley he's nearly 21, leave him alone. Take no notice of her Julian. Of course she's welcome to stay."

His mother stormed out of the kitchen. She felt furious with her son for cheating on Kara. And furious with her husband for not supporting her.

***

Julian finally came back in his bedroom with food and wine. They sat naked in his bed eating and drinking.

"That was really good, I feel much better." Said Claire as she sipped from her wine glass.

"Come here." Said Julian, taking hold of her left breast and dipping her nipple into his wine.

He lifted her huge tit to his lips and licked and sucked the wine from her.

"Mmmm delicious. So much nicer when I drink from your tits." He said

"Yeah it feels good. Feed from this one too." she said as she pushed the tip of her left breast into her glass.

He drank wine from one breast then the other. Licking, sucking. It was sexy and delicious.

But now she pushed back the sheets to reveal his hard wanting cock, pushing his large rod into her wine. She lay herself beside him and slowly and sexily licked his hard prick, sucking the very tip, then taking him deep into her mouth.

"Fuuck that's so good."

But now he grabbed the spray can of cream. "Lay down flat." He instructed. "Dessert time! Push your tits together."

He squirted circles of cream on her creamy flesh, leaving her gorgeous pink areolas, and nipples poking through like cherries on a cake.

"Gorgeous cup cakes, and now I'm going to eat them all up." He said as took each of her cream covered tits into his mouth.

She giggled as he licked sucked and nibbled her flesh and nipples. It felt so good.

And when he had finished he opened her legs wide, he filled her pussy with cream and a little extra on her clit.

"Don't move." He said as he sprayed the cream along the length of his cock and balls.

She laughed as he climbed on top of her in the 69 position. His creamy cock in her mouth and her sweet delicious pussy in his. He pushed his tongue inside her opening to scoop out all her soft sweet cream.

She was licking all round his scrotum and now his ass. Fuuck it was hot. They both writhed around on top of each other as they sucked and licked.

But now he moved from her. "Get on your knees baby." I want to fuck you from behind."

She pulled herself up and knelt, her hands holding on to the headboard of his bed. He came behind her and easily manoeuvred his wanting cock deep inside her pussy, then taking hold of both soft rippling tits he began to fuck her.

She felt his hands squeezing and pulling on her breasts as he pounded her and now he was kissing and licking her neck. She moved one of her hands to her clit. It felt hot and sexy as he started to grind her with his gorgeous prick.

"Oh fuck J this feels so good. Fuck me hard baby. I'm gonna come soon."

"Me too." He said breathlessly.

Within moments his cock was pumping and now she let out a scream as she shuddered and climaxed, her juices squirting on to his pillow.

"That was so delicious." He said, kissing her neck then withdrawing himself from her.

His father had been coming up the stairs when he heard a scream. He stood outside Julian's door and listened. He was tempted to bend down and look through the keyhole, the key having been lost for years. But that would be wrong, wouldn't it?

The lucky little bastard was fucking her. He imagined her lying naked on his bed, her huge tits rippling and bouncing, his son's face between her legs as he tongued her. And now he was taking her from behind, thrusting in and out of her while those tits bounced wildly.

His cock was hardening at the thought. He wondered if he could persuade Shelley to let him fuck her tonight. But then he remembered the mood she was in. He went to the bathroom and showered, thrusting his hard cock in his hand until he gasped as his cum exploded and washed away down the shower drain.

What a waste he thought to himself!

***

Brian and Shelley were in the kitchen it was 9am.

"Do you think they'll want some breakfast with us?" Shelley asked. She seemed to have mellowed a bit this morning.

"I'll go and ask them." He said.

He was about to knock on the bedroom door but he heard grunts and groans coming from inside. The sounds of the bed quietly banging against the wall. Shit he was fucking her again!

He could resist no longer. He checked Shelley wasn't nearby then bent down to look through the key hole. Yes! He was rewarded with the sight of Claire completely naked on top of his son, fucking him.

Fuuuck! She was everything he had imagined. Those amazing tits were 100% perfect. Overflowing rippling creamy flesh, full and perky and absolutely huge, and her nipples looked to be long and fat. God he bet they felt delicious to suck on and tease. He watched lustfully as he assessed them to be at least a J cup, maybe more. They were fucking enormous and delicious. And they were rippling and bouncing as she rose up and down on his son's cock, running her fingers through his thick dark hair. She was just plain sexy and gorgeous.

He quite understood why he wanted her. Yes, Kara was beautiful, but she lacked that certain sex appeal that oozed from Claire. How could he tell his son that love was a wonderful thing, but that licentious hot sex was something else and many women just weren't into it as they aged. In his opinion he'd be much better off sticking with Claire, She was probably a prize bitch but she'd always give him a good run for his money and plenty of sex.

And now he watched as she leant forward and his son hungrily took her lolloping great tits into his mouth, sucking lasciviously. Oh shit he felt hot. His cock was hard again. Perhaps he could persuade Shelley later. She seemed in a much better mood now.

But now Claire was climbing off him. He immediately noticed her bald pussy. Fuck he loved shaved, naked cunt. He watched as she crawled over his face and Julian began to lick her out. Oh Christ this was getting beyond hot!

"Brian what's happening?" Shelley was shouting from the bottom of the stairs.

He rushed to the top of the stairs before she started to come up.

"Oh sorry I should have told you, they don't want breakfast. I'll be down in a minute. I'm just going to use the bathroom."

She disappeared back to the kitchen and when he was certain she'd gone, he went back to Julian's door.

There was now a lot of noise from within. Groaning and grunting. Even wet squelching, he thought he could hear.

He quickly bent down to the keyhole. Claire still had her pussy over Julian's mouth. He was sucking her clit while he finger fucked her with what looked like most of his hand.

"I'm gonna come baby." He heard her groan.

Brian watched as she shuddered and twitched. Fuck, her lady cum pouring over his son's face.

He pulled her off him and threw her on to the bed. His face dripping which he was licking up.

"You randy bitch. I want more of your cum." Julian said as he spread her legs open wide.

Christ! No labia! Oh my god this was getting too much!

Julian was licking her clit and pushing his fingers inside that wet open cunt again, fucking her hard with them. She was screaming now as she kept on coming. Squirting and squirting. His son drinking it down, swallowing all her juices until she looked exhausted and unable to come any more.

But now it was his turn. Brian watched as he grabbed a bottle of oil, pouring it over her tits. Oh shit, he was going to fuck them! Claire gathered all her rippling flesh with both hands and pushed them together. Julian sucked her nipples first before pushing his rigid cock between them, sliding in and out of that glorious valley of creamy flesh.

And now Julian was groaning as he started to come. Brian watched as he finally showered her tits with his cum.

Oh Jesus Christ. He watched as the horny little bitch lifted her tits to her mouth, licking and swallowing every last bit of cum, before she moved to his cock, taking him inside her mouth to clean him up. Gently licking and sucking on him as he groaned and stroked her hair.

Brian quickly straightened up. Fuck me, what a woman he thought. If Shelley didn't oblige soon he was gonna find himself a hot little slut like Claire. It was a while since he'd fucked young pussy and he'd forgotten just how good it could be, and he wanted some of it again.

And if and when his son finished with her, he would be quite happy to try that one!

***

Claire lay on top of Julian kissing sensuously and gently. She felt gorgeous. The feel of her huge soft pillowy breasts spreading out against his muscular chest. She was so damned delicious. He simply couldn't get enough of her. He'd lost count of how many times they'd fucked. He'd stopped counting.

"I suppose I'd better get going soon." She said. "I've got to do some work."

"No, stay. Spend the day in bed with me. I'm sure your work can wait. I'm not sure when I'll next be able to see you. Let's make the most of it." He said as he kissed her.

"Mmm. Maybe you're right. How about Wednesday?"

"No, sorry. I'm seeing Kara."

Fuck that bitch, she thought. She wanted him to finish with her, but she didn't dare say so.

"We could meet on Friday." He said.

"You already know I'm seeing Martin."

Yes, he did know, and he didn't feel happy about it.

"Then cancel him. See me instead."

"Cancel Kara then."

"You know I can't."

"Then I can't cancel Martin. If you want me to be exclusive then you need to finish with Kara."

"I can't finish with her. I still love her."

There it was. It hit her like a kick in her stomach.

"So what do you feel for me?"

"I don't know. I'm confused. I like you. I like you a lot. But what we started together was about sex. Mutual satisfaction. You're the sexiest woman I know and I can't stop wanting you. But my feelings are all over the place."

"Well I like you a hell of a lot too. And you're the sexiest, horniest guy I know and I want you. I want you to fuck me again and again." She said, kissing him hard.

And now he was rolling her over and slipping his cock into her once more.

***

It was late afternoon before they finally emerged from Julian's bedroom. Claire was wearing the corset and stockings below her tight fitting black dress, but no bra. Brian immediately noticed her tits as she walked into the kitchen. They looked larger than ever propped up by the vinyl corset, and her nipples poked out tantalisingly.

As she sat down at the breakfast bar, he heard her corset groaning and squeaking. What the fuck was she wearing under that dress, he wondered. He could see the outline of her suspenders. Oh Christ this girl made him feel horny.

Shelley noticed his interest in her breasts. "Brian! When you can pull your eyes away, put the kettle on please!"

She felt angry again. Angry with him for ogling Claire, and angry with Julian for bringing her into their house. The girl was a complete tramp and she hated the thought of her son screwing her under their roof behind her potential daughter in law's back. It had to end. She would do her best to put a stop to this little affair.

Should she tell Kara what was going on? Probably not.