A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 03

Story Info
Will J have sex with yet another voluptuous female?
21.6k words
4.88
1.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of an erotic love story which contains bad language, hard core and sometimes kinky sex - and lots of cheating. So please do not read any further if this is not your kind of read!

Julian is in love with Kara, his girlfriend of almost two years. But he is constantly tempted by very large breasted Claire, the voluptuous girlfriend of his friend Pete. He finally succumbs to her advances and is now having a very hot sexual affair with her behind Kara's back.

But now he meets sexy Emma who he also wants to fuck.

He continues to battle his emotions. Love, guilt, lust.

Which will win the day, his love for Kara or his lust for Claire and Emma?

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julian was still furious with Claire, but he didn't want to spoil his evening with Kara. She was the only girl who really mattered to him.

"Let's go to that nice little Italian restaurant in the village. Just you and me for a change." He suggested.

Kara loved the idea. She was sick of seeing their usual crowd all the time. She wanted to be alone with Julian.

And when she finally finished getting ready she looked gorgeous. He had been downstairs talking to her mother when she finally appeared.

"You look lovely Kara." He said, kissing her lightly on her lips.

He opened his car door for her then drove down to the village.

It was an old school Italian restaurant. Photos of Sorrento and Amalfi on the walls. Grissini sticks on the table. A candle glowed in a chianti bottle, wax drizzled down the sides. It was so retro and very romantic.

"I wish you didn't have to work all next week." Kara said.

"I know, me too, but if I'm going to have enough money for this trip, then I need to work a few weeks. I'm sure I'll still be able to see you at weekends and during the week on occasions." He told her.

"I guess I'll have to try and find something too. I can't wait to go away with you." She said.

Julian leant across the table to kiss her. She was so gorgeous. He knew he loved her very much.

But now he was thinking of Claire. Yes, she was incredibly sexy, but she was a prize bitch. He knew it was just sex with her. Very hot sex. But he could manage without it. Couldn't he? But lovemaking with Kara was emotional and beautiful. It was special.

***

They had a fabulous meal together. But now he wanted to take her home and make passionate love to her. Truthfully he wanted to tear her clothes off and fuck her hard! She looked gorgeous and he felt incredibly horny.

They both stood in Kara's bedroom kissing deeply.

"I want you baby. I want to fuck you." He said, starting to unbutton her shirt.

He didn't normally talk to her like that. He was clearly feeling very randy and she wasn't sure she liked his eagerness to get her undressed. She liked things done slowly, gently. Romantically.

She stopped his wandering hands and continued to undress herself. Julian lay down on the bed and watched her. She stopped when she was down to her underwear.

"Take off your bra and pants. Remove everything." He said, watching her intently.

Kara felt uncomfortable. The lighting was too bright and she didn't like being watched.

"Dim the lights." She asked him.

"No. I want to see that gorgeous body of yours. Take off your clothes and come and lay next to me."

She just knew this would happen. He had told her before that she had a gorgeous body and that she should be proud of it. But she wasn't. She hated that she didn't have large breasts, and she had a bit of a tummy with a sticky out belly button. And her hideous dark hairy pussy. She felt embarrassed.

She lay next to him and snuggled up, trying to hide herself, but he moved her.

"Now remove my boxers, then take my cock in your mouth." He said.

Oh God. She hated giving oral. He didn't normally ask her. He knew she wasn't keen and she really wasn't much good at it. But she knew he wanted more from her now. He had told her he wanted them to experiment with sex. But she was so shy. She would never be any good.

Perhaps she should ask that Claire for advice? After all she was a trainee 'sexpert'!

She reluctantly pulled down his boxers, his hard cock springing out at her. Then bending over she took him in her hand and tentatively licked his crown. Her eyes firmly closed unable to look at it or him.

"Oh yes, that feels nice. Now lick my whole length, beneath too."

Oh shit! She thought as she lifted his cock up and gently licked down his length.

"Spit on me and run your hand up and down baby."

She did as he told her. But now he was pushing his prick into her mouth, further and further, until she gagged. She didn't like it.

"Julian, don't push, you're making me nearly puke!" She said.

Claire never said that, he thought. She opened wide so that he could push down her throat, gagging loudly at times.

He pulled out of her. "Lay on your back." He said, planning to go down on her.

He pushed her legs open wide, then put his face to her pussy, nuzzling her fur and kissing it all over. He felt her tense as he parted her labia and pushed in a finger then two, licking and sucking her sensitive little pearl as he finger fucked her.

She tried to relax and enjoy what he was doing, but she felt too exposed to him. She wanted the lights off. He was too 'up close and personal'!

He continued to work on her. He really wanted her to climax but he could tell she was tense. It just wasn't going to happen. Not this way.

He finally climbed off the bed to switch the light off, then climbing back on top of her he slowly pushed his rampant cock inside her.

Then he pounded her harder and harder. Lost in his reverie until he finally came.

But Claire was beneath him not Kara.

***

Julian lay next to Kara. Feeling bad about his fantasies. Yet he also felt disappointed. He'd wanted sex with Kara to be hot too, but once again was left wondering if it would ever be possible. Was she just too shy?

He realised it really was time to move on from Claire once and for all. She was spoiling things between him and Kara. He couldn't help comparing the both of them.

There was no getting away from the fact that Kara was a gorgeous young woman. Beautiful, kind and genuine. But when it came to sex Claire won hands down. At the end of the day, Claire simply oozed sex appeal. She was so damned hot. But that wasn't what a lasting relationship should realistically be built on. Was it?

He cuddled up closely to the beautiful girl next to him. He wanted to be with her forever. His mind was made up. Tomorrow he would finish it once and for all with Claire.

***

Claire had heard nothing from Julian, He had been truly furious with her when he left on the Saturday. Seriously though, what did he expect? He wasn't prepared to finish with Kara, so why shouldn't she see who she wanted? After all, they were both free agents.

He had been happy to watch her being fucked by the guys at the club, so what was so different about Martin? Why couldn't he fuck her? And she really had enjoyed it. She wanted to see him again, though she wouldn't tell Julian.

It was now 1pm and she was wondering if Julian would come.

'Are you coming to see me later?' She wrote.

An hour later he wrote back.

'I'll call in briefly before I see Kara at 6pm.' He wrote.

That didn't sound good. Was he going to try and finish with her yet again, she wondered?

She would try her best to make sure that didn't happen.

***

Julian sat in his car outside Claire's apartment, deep in thought. Thinking exactly how he was going to deal with the situation. He knew he had to be strong this time. He would not be swayed.

He would knock on her door, enter her flat then get straight to the point. Take no notice of her arguments this time. Tell her he loved Kara and that it was over between them. Then walk away.

Yes he had it all planned.

She buzzed him in and he climbed the stairs to her flat, his heart beating fast. He rang her bell. Claire opened the door.

Oh fuck! The sexy little slut had dressed herself in one of her incredibly sexy outfits. All he could think of when he saw her, was that he wanted to fuck her in it.

He looked her up and down. The tight black pvc dress she wore, clung to those gorgeous tempting tits. The hemline just below her ass. Stockings and heels.

The bitch had done this quite deliberately to tempt him into her bed yet again.

He stepped inside. "I need to talk to you. Go and get changed."

"No, you can talk to me as I am. Talk to me now."

"I can't talk to you seriously while you're dressed like that. You look like a hooker."

"No I don't and I won't change."

"Take it off. Take the dress off."

"No. If you don't like it, then you take it off me."

"Ok if that's what you want, I will." He said furiously,

He went towards her and unfastened the first snapper then the next, her huge delicious rippling breasts bursting out at him.

They were covered in little purple hickeys. He immediately saw red! Jealousy overwhelming him. That bastard had been playing with them.

Oh Christ he wanted her. He grabbed her wrist roughly and pulled her into her bedroom.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson for letting that guy fuck you. You disgusting little tramp, look at the state of your breasts! Look what he's done to you."

He stood in front of her and grabbed hold of her. "Just look how he's marked you. Marked those tits that should rightfully be mine to play with!" He shouted at her.

And now he was on them. Groping her flesh, sucking her licking her. He'd really wanted her yesterday, but how he was beyond ravenous for her.

He stripped off his clothes. His large needy cocky rigid in front of him.

"Kneel down." He instructed.

He unfastened another snapper and took hold of the shiny vinyl, stretching it either side of her gorgeous breasts. He held her huge tits encased in the slippery black pvc, pushing them together, then spitting on his cock as he fucked her tits back and forth gasping at the delicious feel of her soft lolloping flesh enveloping his cock in her valley.

"Oh fuck your tits feel good." He said.

He pulled her up and threw her on to the bed and tugged up the hem of her dress. She was wearing a tiny latex thong beneath, which he stretched to one side so that he could get to her pussy. Pushing his fingers deep inside her cunt, which was already dripping for him.

"You randy little bitch. All you ever want is to be fucked isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Well this time I'm going to fuck you then walk out of that door never to return." He said as he took hold of the narrow string of her latex thong.

He stretched it out until it snapped. The same with the other side, ripping it off her. And now he bent down to her pussy and licked and sucked on her. Savouring his final taste of her juices.

He took hold of her shiny creaky dress and ripped it open wide now, unfastening all the remaining snappers. Just the belt holding it in place. And then he thrust his cock inside her ramming her hard inside her squelching pussy.

"So you want me do you? More than that Martin? Who's the better fuck?"

"You baby. I'm sorry. It's you I want. Don't leave me. Please!" She begged.

"You should have thought of that before shouldn't you." He growled.

"Please baby stay with me."

He rutted back and forth, harder and harder. Oh Christ he wanted her. How could he finish it with her now?

He pulled out of her and lay down on the bed beside her, ramming her wet pussy hard from the side. Her tits bouncing and wobbling as he fucked her hard.

"Oh J I want you so much baby." She said as he pummelled her with his cock.

He shifted again. "Then show me how much! Get on top of me." He instructed.

She sat on top and slid his gorgeous cock deep inside her. His hands were on her breasts, pulling her nipples and squeezing her creamy flesh. He hated looking at the reminders of another man fucking her. How he'd feasted on those wonderful tits.

"Lean towards me. I want your tits." He said, as he took the whole of her left nipple deep in his mouth.

Her vinyl dress creaked sexily as she leant into him. But now he unfastened the belt and opened it wide, before pulling it down her arms and stripping it off her and throwing it aside.

He continued to bounce her gorgeous wet pussy up and down on his cock, watching her rippling creamy mounds jiggling up and down. She was so fucking sexy.

"Oh J fuck me hard baby." She said

He took hold of her hips lifting her up and down harder and harder. She groaned as his large beautiful prick pounded her. But now he pulled her off.

"On the floor. Get on your knees and suck me off."

She did as he asked, opening her mouth wide to take in his cock. Sliding her hand up and down as she licked and sucked him.

"Oh yeah that feels so good." He groaned. "I'm gonna cum." He gasped, and now he pumped copious amounts of his gloopy cum inside her.

Claire swallowed his cum then licked him clean while Julian groaned and jerked from the feel of her tongue on his sensitive cock. Eventually he lifted her up.

"So are you still leaving?" She asked him.

He knew he should, but of course he didn't want to.

"No, I'm staying. I'll message Kara to tell her something's come up. Let's spend the evening in bed." He told her.

--------------------------------

Julian soon found Beardsworths. No need for his car. Walking distance from the station which was handy as he wanted to save on petrol. Besides, it was a much quicker journey by train.

He walked up to the reception desk. The girl had her back to him sorting some papers. She turned round and immediately the look on her face said 'you're hot'!

And she was hot too!

"Hi I'm Julian Cooper. I'm starting a summer job today." He told her.

She looked on her computer. "Aahh yes, found you. You're working in the warehouse."

"Yes that's right. How do I find it?" He asked.

"I can take you down there." She offered.

"Great, thanks."

"I'm Emma by the way."

"Nice to meet you." He said as she appeared around the desk.

She really was pretty cute. Long blonde hair, a very pretty face and very nice tits. She bent down to pick up some papers she'd dropped. Julian admired her ample cleavage as her tits rippled beneath her in her white scoop top t-shirt. He watched as her tight ass swayed in front of him in a tight light blue mini skirt.

Fuuuck, he thought.

Emma liked what she was looking at. He was really hot. She wondered if he was a free agent. She hoped so. She had split from her boyfriend four months back and was ready to date again. Ready for sex again.

She deliberately dropped the papers so that he could get an eyeful of her breasts then sashayed along in her tight mini skirt. She hoped he would like what he was looking at.

"So how long are you going to be working here?" She asked.

"Hopefully four weeks. I need money for my trip I'm taking."

"Nice. Where are you going?"

"France then Spain. A friend and myself are driving down." He didn't mention Kara.

"Well here we are. I'll introduce you to the foreman and hopefully see you later."

"Yeah. That would be good." He said.

She spoke with the older man then turned and walked away. She knew Julian would be watching her. He was definitely interested.

"Ok lad let's get you to work. Pull your eyes off them stalks" He laughed. "She's hot stuff our Emma. Lots of the lads have tried with her but she's very picky. But my guess is she's rather keen on you." He winked.

Fuck, as if his personal life wasn't already complicated. But he had to admit he did rather fancy Emma. He wouldn't say no to screwing her before he left for France.

Brian, the foreman set him on various tasks. Unfortunately lots of heavy lifting involved, but at least it gave him time to think.

The thing was, he had decided he would continue with Kara and Claire and just see where it all led. So why not have others on the go too? He could be open with Claire. He could tell her who he was fucking, she said he should experiment. But Kara was the problem. He couldn't tell her the truth or she would walk.

He now realised he was not ready to settle down. He needed to play the field first. See who else was out there. He knew there were just so many gorgeous women available to play with and fuck.

At last the day was over. He decided to say goodbye to Emma.

"Off now. Thanks for helping me this morning."

"No problem. How did it go?' she asked

"Yeah fine. Though I'm aching all over now from lifting heavy boxes."

"Yeah hard work I guess. Are you walking to the station?"

"Yeah."

"I'll walk with you if you give me five."

"Sure." He said, wondering where she lived.

They both sat on the tube train together, chatting. It seemed she lived at Northwood Hills. He had a few more stops after that. They talked all the way. She was nice and very nice looking too. It was a bit of welcome relief after the intensity of his relationships with Kara and Claire.

The train pulled in to Emma's stop too soon,

"I'll see you tomorrow." She said as she gathered her things.

"Yeah definitely."

Yes, he liked her. Perhaps he'd ask her for a drink. Then who knew where things might lead!

***

Kara was feeling miserable. She was supposed to have seen Julian the evening before, but he had cancelled last minute. A problem with his car apparently. And now tonight he was too tired, having spent an arduous day at Beardsworth Supplies, working in their warehouse. She didn't know when she would next be able to see him. He hoped to see her Wednesday but he would let her know.

She had envisaged spending the Summer holiday together, day and night. She knew they would have a couple of wonderful weeks away on their own, but she wanted him to herself at home too. He would be starting his 'proper job' at the end of the summer and things would change.

She felt worried. Things had not gone well the last time they were together. Their love making seemed so physical now. He wanted to watch her which she wasn't comfortable with. She didn't want hot randy sex. She wanted to feel his gentle love. Something had definitely changed between them and it really worried her.

***

Claire was in a bit of a daze at work. It wasn't particularly busy. She was thinking about the weekend. With Martin and Julian.

Sexy games with Martin had been fun but she'd nearly ruined everything with Julian. She had to admit she really liked him. And sex with him was so good. He was so damned hot and so good in bed. He knew exactly how to ring her bells!

They had discussed their relationship and he had finally accepted that so long as he was seeing Kara then she should be free to see whoever she wanted. It was only fair. Though he had admitted he was jealous. She didn't tell him she felt the same way.

So they had agreed their current relationship should be an open one. They could both see whoever they wanted and maybe even relay stories of their sex to each other. She had spoken of certain parts of her night with Martin. Julian was clearly jealous, but also very turned on. Their night together had been very hot and raunchy. Delicious! She couldn't wait to see him again.

But now, Martin had also been in touch. He wanted to see her again. Soon.

'I really want you to take part in my next gorgy.'

'What the hell is your gorgy?'

'A girl orgy. I invite all my favourite ladies over for a very hot night of sex. Normally three or four girls and me. Not too many, so that way I can give everyone my full attention. I'd like you to be one of those girls. What do you think?'