A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you've shaved too. Have you ever thought of shaving it all off?"

"I don't know. It might look a bit strange don't you think?"

"No, I think it would be very sexy and it could be more, er, sensitive for you. Let's do it together. Let me shave you. Let me shave off all your pussy hair."

"What now?"

"Yeah why not. It'll be really hot."

She hesitated. She wasn't sure but it could be good. Besides it would grow back if she didn't like it.

"Ok then." She said.

Julian went into the bathroom to get her razor and anything else he might need. Kara lay on top of the bed. He put everything on the bed then climbed over her and started to kiss her hard and raunchily, looking into her eyes. He needed to put her in the mood.

He pulled down her straps then the cups of the shiny vinyl to release her gorgeous tits and licked and sucked her nipples. She groaned in pleasure as he suckled. But now he opened her legs wide and unfastened the snappers beneath her one by one to reveal her pussy. A large strip of dark hair and hair beneath. He kissed it all over before lathering some soap onto her, then slowly and carefully he began to shave her.

She kept her eyes closed. Nervous, embarrassed, yet somehow enjoying the thought of her pussy being shaved by her boyfriend. It was so intimate between them. What a tramp allowing him to do this to her, she thought. Yet, it was making her feel horny.

He continued for around five minutes or so, then wiped her clean with a damp flannel.

"God you look gorgeous baby, I can't wait to get your beautiful naked pussy in my mouth." He told her.

She looked down. It looked weird and felt strange, but it made her feel horny. A dirty little whore.

"Eat my pussy J I want to see how it feels."

"With pleasure." He said as he lay down between her legs.

He started to gently lick her smooth vulva. So much sexier, she felt soft and smooth against his tongue.

Kara loved it. She felt his soft slippery tongue so much more intensely. She felt sexy and horny. She felt a little slut with her shaved pussy, but it was really turning her on.

"Oh yes J that feels so good. Suck my clit and make me come again." She groaned.

He pulled back her hood to reveal her pink glistening pearl and licked and sucked her. And now he pushed two of his fingers inside her dripping wet opening. She really did want this at last. God she was gorgeous.

She writhed around beneath his tongue, groaning loudly until at last he felt her orgasm shudder through her body long and hard.

"God I love you Kara." He said as he crawled up to her, wiping away her juices from his face and mouth.

He pulled off the rustling body suit she was still wearing, then climbed on to her beautiful naked body, easily pushing his hard cock inside her. He cuddled her and kissed her hard, both staring deeply into each other's eyes.

He held himself above her with his strong arms, watching her breasts bobbing and jiggling as he fucked her back and forth. Harder and harder, in and out, over and over until he felt the heat rising in his balls. His prick throbbed as he pumped his sticky creamy cum inside her.

They cuddled tightly together. "I love you so much Julian." She told him as they both drifted off to sleep in her bed.

-----------------------------------

Julian had spent the whole night in Kara's bed which was gorgeous, but now he was back home and freshening up. Getting ready to go out yet again. This time with Emma.

His night with Kara had been amazing. He couldn't believe the change in her. Just a simple, sexy outfit appeared to give her so much more confidence. He had great hope that she could now become the lover, he really wanted and desired.

He now knew he would have to finish with both Claire and Emma once the summer was over, and he began his new job. If all went well between him and Kara he would want to make their relationship permanent. Their trip away together would be a test.

His time spent with Claire was simply about sex. Her luscious, big tits and hot, hot fucking was what attracted him to her. But if Kara were to become an accomplished lover, he would no longer have any need for Claire; and as for Emma, he had always intended to treat her as simply a summer fling. Yes he did really like her but it was important he didn't become too involved.

He looked forward to his trip away with Kara and then his boys trip with Dave. It would be his 'last hurrah' before he settled with Kara. He hoped he and Dave would be able to have plenty of sex on their trip with other girls in order that he could get it out of his system.

Once he finally settled with Kara, he would never cheat on her. Marriage was sacrosanct as far as he was concerned.

His phone pinged. He looked at the message from Emma.

'Hi, I've been trying to get hold of you. What time are you coming?'

'I'll see you around 7 pm.'

'Looking forward to it. I've missed you!'

Oh dear, he thought. He hoped she wasn't becoming too attached to him. He didn't want to hurt her when he ended things between them.

***

Emma looked gorgeous. She wore a white summer dress, which clung to her beautiful full breasts. He could see the outline of her delicious nipples. Her blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders like gold. She really was very attractive and sexy.

The dress was very sheer, and he couldn't help but notice the white thong she wore beneath. He hoped Dave would let him use a spare bedroom. He really hoped she would let him screw her this evening. He felt desperate to get that little thong off her and fuck her at last.

They sat in his car. She really loved his little sports car. And he looked so sexy as drove it. She felt deeply attracted to him and really wanted to sleep with him. But she knew she shouldn't give in too soon. He needed to be desperate for her. She didn't want him to think she was easy.

"So what have you been up to this weekend?" She asked.

"Oh this and that. I saw a couple of friends. Nothing too exciting."

"So not your friends with benefits?"

"No, just a couple of mates." He lied.

They finally pulled up at Dave's parents' house.

"Wow this is gorgeous." She said. "Are his parents millionaires?" She joked.

"Yes they are actually."

"Oh."

Emma felt nervous now. She'd never been in a house like this.

"Have you got a big house too?" She asked.

"Fairly big." He didn't want to tell her it was even larger.

He took hold of her hand and led her to the front door. They could hear music in the background. He sensed she was nervous.

"Don't worry, they won't eat you. My friends are pretty friendly really."

She smiled. "I'm sure. If they're anything like you, I know I'll love them."

She was a sweet girl and he did really like her. He knew what he was doing was wrong. To her and to Kara. Claire was a different matter. She just loved sex and wanted to play. But the other young women were decent girls. Perhaps he should end it with Emma after tonight.

But firstly he wanted sex with her, and secondly it would make it awkward at work. His initial plan seemed best. Sleep with her until he went away then let things simply fizzle out.

Dave answered the door. "Hiya mate. You didn't tell me you were bringing such a gorgeous girl! My name is Dave and you are?"

Emma beamed at him. "Hi Dave, I'm Emma. I work with Julian."

"Well it's lovely to meet you Emma." he said as he kissed both her cheeks. "Come on in and join the party."

Emma held firm to Julian's hand as he led her through the house to the garden. There were around 20 or 30, other guests, talking and drinking. Many of them said hello to Julian, and wanted to know who Emma was.

She was fine with this crowd. They had nothing to do with Kara. Julian felt secure in the knowledge that nothing would get back to her.

Emma chatted easily with his friends. She really liked them, but now Julian wanted her.

"I just need to speak with Dave." He said as he left her talking to Dave's girlfriend.

He wandered off to the house in search of Dave, and finally found him in the kitchen. He pulled him away from his friends.

I need a favour from you mate. I want to borrow one of your spare rooms for a few hours."

"Aaah you're clearly hoping to screw her tonight aren't you? I don't blame you, she's pretty gorgeous. I wouldn't say no to her myself."

"Well you're not getting anywhere near her."

"And what about Kara?"

"Hopefully she will never find out. I intend to screw her until I go away and then simply not contact her when I get back."

"Well go and use the bedroom next to mine. you should be comfortable in there. have fun!" He said as Julian wandered off.

"Okay babe, come with me now." He said as he took Emma by the hand and led her up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Somewhere we can have a bit of privacy. I want you baby." He told her.

As soon as they were in the bedroom, he was on her, kissing her hard and passionately. God, they both wanted each other.

He pulled down the straps of her dress and tugged down the bodice to release her beautiful breasts. Her creamy rippling flesh lolloped out at him. He immediately took her delicious, hot nipples into his mouth. She groaned as he suckled hard on them.

"Turn around." he said as he started to unzip her dress.

The white fabric puddle to the floor around her feet, revealing just the tiny lace thong she wore underneath.

"Lay on the bed." He instructed.

Then parting her thong to one side to reveal her pussy he pushed a finger inside her tight wet cleft as he started to lick her hard clit. She writhed beneath his tongue as he sucked and licked her cunt.

"Mmmm you're so sexy baby. I really want you."

"I know you do and I want you too, but it's still too soon. I need to know you better Julian. I need to be able to trust you."

Christ she was playing so hard to get.

"But you're not a virgin are you?"

"No, but after my last experience with Adam, I'm not prepared to be used by someone just for sex. I want to know that you really like me first."

"I do. I really like you a lot and I want to show you."

"Then if that's the case, you will be prepared to wait."

Julian felt pissed off, but he didn't want to show his true feelings.

"Okay, I understand. Hopefully it won't be too long until you want to have sex with me."

"Shall we go back downstairs?" she asked.

"Let's stay here for a bit. I just want to be with you."

He laid down next to her and kissed and stroked her body. She slowly unfastened his shirt, and pushed her breasts against him. Oh God, this was purgatory! He wanted her so badly. He kissed her gorgeous tits all over paying particular attention to her nipples before moving down to remove her tiny panties, and then he was eating her out again.

He couldn't get enough of her and now he was becoming beyond desperate to fuck her. He knew she would likely give in soon, but he had to convince her of how much he liked her. And he did like her. He really liked her. But he was also in love with someone else.

She groaned as his tongue worked its way around her opening, before opening her up and dipping inside, spooning out her flowing juices and swallowing it all down. Oh God she was gorgeous and he desired her so much. He pushed back her hood to reveal her pink glistening nub. She gasped as he took it into his mouth and sucked hard.

"Oh God Julian, that feels so intense."

Her legs stiffened as she pushed against him. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly. She was about to come.

"Aaahhh" She screamed.

Julian felt her orgasm coursing through her. The twitching of her hard clit as she came over his tongue.

He stood up and wiped his face, then pulled off his shirt before removing his pants. He stood naked in front of her. His large cock erect. He wanted her.

He opened her legs and took hold of his cock, rubbing it around her wet vulva. It would have been so easy to push himself inside that inviting cunt.

"No. Not yet." She said.

Shit! "Push those delicious tits together then. I'm going to fuck them if I can't fuck you properly." He said.

She gathered up all of her luscious creamy flesh and pushed them together. Her delicious rosy nipples hard and erect.

He straddled her body and spat between her breasts ready to lubricate his cock. And now he pushed his prick between them, He groaned as he began to slide back and forth against her deliciously squidgy rippling flesh.

"Oh this feels so good." He said as he fucked them. "You're so sexy baby."

Julian thrust back and forth. Harder and harder until at last he felt his cum rising in his cock. He pulled out of her soft valley, then pushing his cock head against her nipples he covered her gorgeous breasts with his thick, white cum.

He lay down beside her panting. "Shit that was good." He said as he cuddled and kissed her.

"I really want you baby. Please sleep with me properly next time. Let me show you how much I really like you."

"I only met you a week ago Julian. It's too soon." she said.

Oh fuck, it was driving him mad. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out but he wouldn't give up. He knew she would sleep with him soon.

***

They were now back downstairs at the party. Dave was surprised to see them.

"So no luck then?"

"No. She's playing hard to get. It's driving me crazy, I want her so much."

Dave laughed.

"Hiya Julian. Long time no see!"

He turned around to find Nikki stood behind him. She was his girlfriend before he met Kara. She had always liked him and still fancied him. It was obvious the way she was looking at him.

"Are you here alone?" She asked.

"No. I'm with Emma over there. The gorgeous girl with the long blonde hair."

Nikki stared at her. Clearly jealous.

"What a pity, we could have hooked up." She said temptingly.

Julian was more than tempted. He felt frustratingly horny after his evening with Emma.

"I'm taking her home now. Will you still be here when I come back in an hour."

"Sure, I'll make certain of it."

It seemed he still wanted her. She felt excited. She hadn't slept with him in over a couple of years, but she still wanted him. No-one since had compared to him. He was so hot and so good at sex.

***

Emma was quiet on the way home. She sensed he was angry and frustrated with her. She knew she would have to let him have her soon if she was going to keep him. But then she didn't want to feel he only wanted her for sex.

"Why are we leaving so early?" She asked.

"We've both got work tomorrow." He lied.

"So it's not because I won't have sex with you?"

"Of course not."

Though she knew that was the reason.

"When I sleep with you I want it to be special. At my house or even yours. I want us to spend the night together. Tonight wasn't right." She said.

He had a thought. His parents would be away in a couple of weeks. The perfect time to take her to his house. And then he would be able to fuck her for days while they were away. Shit he felt excited.

They had reached her house and sat in the car snogging hard. His hands caressing her breasts. He wanted her so much. He wanted sex desperately. And then he thought of Nikki. Waiting for him. Waiting to have sex with him.

"I'll see you tomorrow at work baby."

"Aren't you coming in?"

"Not tonight. I'll see you tomorrow." He said, then watched her go inside her house.

Emma watched him drive off, feeling miserable. She knew that if she'd let him have her, things would have been so different this evening. She really liked him and didn't want him to tire of her. She knew she had to have sex with him soon or he might walk.

Julian drove at speed back to Dave's house. He looked forward to spending the night there fucking Nikki.

***

"It's so good to be together again." Said Nikki.

They lay in bed naked together. The same bed where only hours before he had been playing with Emma, but now he had just fucked his old girlfriend. Her boyish body didn't begin to compare with any of the other women he was currently fucking, or just about to fuck. But she had provided a fill in service on a particularly frustrating night.

He said nothing. But now she was going down on him and had his cock in her mouth. He groaned as she sucked and licked him.

"Fuck your cock is so good. I'd forgotten just how big and delicious you were."

He grabbed hold of her turning her on to her front then easily slipped his hard cock straight into her wet pussy from behind.

"Oh yeah fuck me hard J." She cried as he rammed his cock in and out of her.

She loved it when he fucked her. She'd missed this so much. She rubbed her clit as he thrust in and out of her pussy.

But Julian could only think of one gorgeous woman. Emma.

In his mind, she was who he was fucking and he was giving it to her hard. God he wanted her, but he knew it wouldn't be long now. She would give in to him soon, he was certain of it.

---------------------------------

"No I can't see you this weekend babe. Sorry. I'm spending the weekend in London." Claire told Julian.

"With that older guy? Martin?" He asked jealously.

"Yeah I told you. His gorgy. Now don't get all jealous on me." She said.

"I'm not."

She knew he was. "Well I expect you'll see Kara and you might even get to screw the gorgeous Emma at last." She giggled.

He did feel a little jealous, but now his interests lay more with Emma and actually he was hoping Claire would be right. He'd now been seeing her for three weeks and he had given her plenty of his attention. He knew she was so very close to saying yes. It had almost happened at her house last night, but her bloody parents had started calling her.

But now his parents would be away for a couple of weeks. He would invite her around on Friday and hopefully spend the entire weekend with her. No Kara. No Claire. This weekend would be dedicated to fucking Emma at last. He couldn't wait. A real fuck fest!

She was bound to say yes now. After all, she knew it was only two weeks until he left for his trip to France and Spain. And that would be it. He'd have got what he wanted from her and hopefully things would just fizzle out while he was away. He would cease all contact.

Although of course she didn't know that was his plan.

He didn't know when he would see Kara. It was a bit of a problem now she had taken on an evening bar job, which didn't thrill him. Perhaps he would get to see her Sunday evening after he'd got rid of Emma. Christ it was all getting so complicated. Yet he was enjoying himself. Sex with different women was always exciting.

"Ok so do you want to meet Wednesday?" He asked Claire.

"Definitely." She said.

He hadn't screwed her in a couple of weeks and she'd missed him. He was spending too much time with that damned Emma. It was becoming worse than Kara. And the joke was she still hadn't let him fuck her.

***

Kara had been working at The Blue Door for a couple of weeks now. She was really enjoying her holiday job and the crowd she worked with. And of course there was Rob.

He was a regular customer. Twenty eight and very hot. He was very different to Julian. From a far less privileged background. No private education. No posh accent or home. He'd had to work hard to get where he was and she admired that. He now had his own small building company, having finally gone it alone after working his way up from a brickie.

But sadly he was drowning his sorrows night after night. His girlfriend of two years had left him. No-one else. She'd just wanted some freedom she'd told him.

Kara chatted with him as he regularly sat at the bar. They were becoming very good friends. He liked her. He really liked her. His girlfriend had been gone a month now. Kara was so different, a medical student. And absolutely gorgeous. Should he ask her out or would she think he wasn't good enough for her?