A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuuuck. It sounded pretty hot. She liked the occasional girl girl action too.

'Yeah, sounds good. When do you have in mind.'

'A couple of weeks time if everyone is free. My apartment in Kings Cross.'

'Count me in then.'

Should she tell Julian? Yes she would but not just yet. Give him a chance to get used to the idea of an open relationship.

***

Julian had just finished his second day at Beardsworth. He hadn't seen Emma all day. He decided he would visit her before leaving. She was sat at her desk giggling while some greasy little guy was chatting her up. Fuck! She was his domain. He wanted her and needed to blow this prat out of the picture.

He walked towards her and when she spotted him, she ignored the greasy little turd. Her eyes now firmly fixed on Julian, her tits firmly pushed out, rising and falling heavily in her excitement at seeing Julian.

He could tell she fancied him greatly. The chemistry was definitely there between them. He knew she wanted to be fucked by him.

"Hi Julian. You going home now?"

"Yeah, shall I wait for you?"

"Yeah I'm going too. Oh this is Simon. He works in sales."

The greasy little creep smiled disingenuously towards him.

"Hi. You a labourer in the warehouse?" He asked disparagingly.

"Yeah. Just a holiday job. I'll be training as a chartered accountant when I start with Haskins in September."

That shut the idiot fucker up.

"Ok let's go Julian." She turned to Simon. "Bye Si. See you tomorrow."

They both walked out leaving Simon to stare after them.

***

They sat on the train together. Shit he really did fancy Emma. The more he saw of her the more he thought how hot she was. He decided to ask her out.

"Do you fancy going for a drink after work tomorrow?" He asked.

Yes!! She thought.

"Sure." She didn't want to sound too eager.

"Great I'll drive in tomorrow then we can go straight from work and I'll take you home after."

"Great." She said, feeling really excited at the prospect of dating him. He was gorgeous.

***

"I'm really sorry Kara. It's just so tiring. I promise I'll see you Friday." Julian told her.

This was gonna be a really crap summer holiday at home if he carried on like this. She hoped he would see her alone on Friday and perhaps stay the night with her. She'd hardly seen him since she got back and when she did, he was in such a strange mood.

He said he loved her, but she was beginning to doubt his feelings for her. And now this whole thing with sex. She just didn't know what to do.

Her parents had given her money for her trip away with him. She only needed to earn a bit more so was starting a bar job the following week. She was really looking forward to their trip but now she couldn't help wondering how it would all turn out. What if they had problems when they were away?

She felt so sad. She had so looked forward to it, but now she was no longer sure. And why did he need to continue his trip with Dave? Why not come back with her?

There could only be one reason. To have fun like they used to. Fun with other girls.

***

Julian drove his car to work and took a change of clothing with him. He felt pretty excited about his date with Emma.

He'd had messages from both Kara and Claire. Both wanting to see him but he'd lied to both of them. Second nature now. He would see them both at the weekend. His aim now was to butter up Emma. He really wanted to fuck her.

Claire and his dad had been right. He needed to play the field and experiment with many girls before he settled with the right one. He had forgotten the thrill of the chase, but now he was enjoying it again.

"Hiya Julian. Is that your gorgeous car outside?" Asked Emma.

"If you're talking about the little black convertible, then yes it is."

"Wow you're a lucky guy to have a car like that. Did your parents buy it for you?"

"Yes, I persuaded my dad."

She was impressed. She didn't know any guy with a car like that. She guessed his family had money. He was so suave and well spoken. Clearly privately educated. He really was gorgeous. She really hoped she could be his girlfriend. He was such a nice guy. He didn't strike her as a user.

"We can go back to my house first if you like and get ready before we go out." She said.

That sounded a great idea. He may get a chance to make a bit of a move on her. Get her knickers off maybe!

"Yeah sure." He said trying not to sound too interested.

***

They had made the half hour drive to Emma's house. A 1930's pebble dash semi with a small tarmac drive big enough for just one car.

"Park in the road. Dad will be back soon." She said.

"What do your parents do?" He asked.

"Mum's an accounts clerk and dad is in insurance."

Yes, the sort of background he imagined.

"How about yours?"

"Mum hasn't worked in years but dad is in property and finance. He'll probably work until he drops. He loves his businesses."

They finally got out of his car and walked up her drive. Julian waited while she unlocked the front door. The house was well maintained. And inside was immaculate. Her parents clearly took pride in their home's appearance. No-one was home.

"Come up to my bedroom." She said.

"He followed her up the stairs. Her room was nicely decorated. IKEA type furniture and a double bed. He put his bag of clothes down on the carpet. But now she was staring at him. Giving him a 'come on' look.

He moved towards her. He put his arms around her and pulled her towards him, pushing his soft tongue inside her mouth. She willingly opened for him and they kissed long and hard, their tongues gently stroking each other's. He kissed well.

"Mmm that was nice." She said as they kissed again.

Fuck he wanted her. His cock was throbbing.

"You know I really fancy you Julian."

"Likewise." He said kissing her more.

They now lay on her bed snogging deeply, having a really good romp together. Julian's hands made their way to her breasts, rubbing them through the thin material of her t shirt. She didn't even stop him as he lifted it over her head. Then allowed him to unfasten her lacey push up bra, releasing her gorgeous tits. Not quite as large as Claire's but still sizeable. Probably a DD or E he thought.

And now he took her rosy pink nipples into his mouth, sucking and kissing them. They were gorgeous. She was gorgeous. Would she let him fuck her he wondered? He unzipped her jeans and slipped his hand inside her panties. She was already wet for him. He felt her slight slither of hair. And now he slipped a finger inside her pussy. She groaned as he fingered her with it as he kissed her hard.

He started to pull her jeans off when he heard the front door slam.

"Shit! Mum's home" she said.

"Never mind, she won't hear us."

"No, she might walk in. We'll have to continue this later." She said, pulling up her jeans.

Fuck! He really wanted to screw her. He'd got so close, he thought.

***

They had both showered and changed, then Julian met both her parents. Very nice, ordinary folk. Hard working and proud of their home and their daughter. Her father was very impressed with his car and chatted awhile about cars and his dream car, a top end Mercedes. They hoped to see him again they said.

They were now sat in a bar in the High Street. Eating tapas and drinking wine. She looked hot. She was wearing a tight fitting plunging mini dress that showed off her inviting, rippling breasts. Her nipples poking through the thin bra she wore beneath. Her gorgeous sleek blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders.

She really was a nice girl and very sexy. He began to feel a little mean about his plan. Screw her before his holiday then not bother to contact her again on his return. But then again his plans often changed didn't they!

"So how old are you Emma?"

"Not quite 20. You?"

"Almost 21."

"And are you seeing anyone?" She thought she had better check before this went further.

"Er not really. Nobody steady." He lied. "I have a couple of girls who I sometimes hook up with. You know, friends with benefits. And you?"

"No, I split with a guy recently. We'd been dating over a year, but I discovered he was cheating on me."

"Oh I see." He said, wanting to change the subject. "And do you see your career at Beardsworth's?"

"Oh God no. I want to get into management. I'm currently doing an evening course at college."

"That's great." He said.

She was hard working. Bright and extremely attractive. He had to admit he did really like her.

They chatted easily all evening and when the bill came she offered to pay her half, which he refused.

And now they sat in his car outside her house.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he leant in to kiss her.

They kissed deeply awhile. Then finally coming up for air, Emma said,

"Do you want to come in? The parents are probably in bed."

"Yeah sure. Not too long though cos of work tomorrow." Though he didn't mean it. He wanted to spend all night in her bed to be honest!

***

They quietly climbed the stairs to her room so's not to wake her parents. But once inside, she put on the little lamp and they were immediately on each other, kissing frantically and needily. Julian unzipped her dress and pulled it off her, then unclipped her bra to free her gorgeous breasts which bounced and lolloped as they fell out.

"You know you've got gorgeous breasts." He said, taking them in his hands.

He licked and nibbled her flesh then took each rippling beauty into his mouth, sucking on her hard large nipples.

"Oh that feels good Julian. Let's lay on my bed together." She suggested.

She unbuttoned Julian's shirt then lay next to him, kissing hard, enjoying the warmth of each other's skin to skin, her soft breasts brushing against his muscular chest.

They snogged awhile but now Julian dipped his hand inside her panties, pushing his finger inside her juicy pussy. She felt delicious and ready for him.

He pulled off his shirt then crawled down to slowly remove her panties, admiring her neatly manicured tiny triangle of light brown hair. A very pretty pussy he thought.

And now he was going down on her. Parting her legs wide as he nuzzled her little furry patch before gently licking her hard clit. Her lips were delicious. He sucked and pulled each one at a time before parting them to reveal her gorgeous pink shiny wet cunt. Her juices already trickling from her.

He licked and sucked all over her opening. She groaned as he pushed his soft tongue inside her. God he loved eating pussy. And no one cunt was ever the same. They all turned him on in their own individual way.

His cock felt hard and rigid in his jeans. He needed to remove them. He stood up and unzipped his fly, all the time watching gorgeous Emma who was laying naked and sexy on her bed. He was ready to fuck her.

He pulled off his jeans then started to remove his shorts.

"Oh Julian I really like you and fancy you, but I'm not ready to have sex with you yet." She told him.

Shit!

He lay down next to her. "You don't want to make it with me?" He asked.

"Not tonight Julian. It's too soon. I need to know you better." She told him.

"But you're happy for me to eat your pussy?" He asked.

"Oh definitely. It feels so good. And I'd like to reciprocate." She said. "But no penetrative sex yet."

Well if he could play with her and she returned the favour, that was something. Hopefully he would soon have her, but he only had just over three weeks before he left for France. He would really have to work on her if she was going to let him have her before he left. He knew he would have to see more of her.

She watched as he removed his shorts. God he was gorgeous. So fit and muscular His cock was hard and lithe, probably around eight inches in length. She really wanted him, but knew if he was ever going to date her properly, she needed to hold out. Make him really want her. She didn't want to end up merely as a friend with benefits. She wanted to be his steady girlfriend.

But in the meantime she would let him have a taste of her sexy body, and she really wanted to take that gorgeous cock in her mouth.

"Come here Julian. Let me feel your body close to mine."

He cuddled up to her, pushing her onto her back and climbing on top of her, his erect cock between her legs. She could feel him rubbing against her wet pussy. It wouldn't take much to slip inside her, but she kept her legs firmly closed.

"Christ I want you baby. You're so gorgeous."

"Soon Julian. Be patient with me. Now let me taste your beautiful cock. Lay on your back."

He was flat on the bed as she crawled over to him, her gorgeous soft tits brushing against his thighs as she took his large hard member into her mouth. She licked him adoringly, gently then finally sucked on him. He gasped as she ran her mouth up and down his length.

"Oh fuck baby, you're so hot. I'm gonna come." He groaned as he shuddered and emptied his white cum into her mouth.

She sat up and swallowed every last drop. Fuck she was so hot.

He eventually pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately.

"That was so good Em. Now I want that gorgeous pussy of yours."

He played with her tits first, sucking her nipples deep into his mouth. She groaned, it felt so good, but now he was kissing her stomach, stopping at her little triangle of hair, kissing it all over.

"Now open your legs wide for me. I want to eat you properly."

His face was now buried between her legs. He licked all around the rim of her pussy before pulling back her clit hood to expose her little pink pearl. Licking and sucking as she groaned beneath him. A couple of his fingers now deep inside her wet cunt, fucking her with them as he sucked on her.

Her hands stroking through his hair, holding his head firmly in place. He felt her pushing hard against his tongue. He knew she would soon climax.

"Oh God Jules that's so good baby, I'm gonna come all over your tongue." She said as her body stiffened and she shuddered hard.

Over and over until her climax finally ceased. Her breathing rapid and hard. Her breasts rising and falling with each breath.

He climbed up to her and pulled her towards him. She didn't flinch as he kissed her with the taste of her juices on his mouth. They cuddled closely, gently kissing.

***

Julian was back at his house getting ready for bed. His evening with Emma had been gorgeous. He really liked her and felt desperate to screw her.

She had wanted him to stay but he didn't want the embarrassment of her parents in the morning. Besides he would have felt too frustrated.

One way or another, he would make sure he had her before or after his trip. He knew she wanted him too. But he hoped that if saw her enough of her, she would let him fuck her before he left.

He would need to plan how he would fit all three girls into his schedule. Hopefully Claire this Friday, Kara Saturday, then Emma again on Sunday.

Wow he was going to be busy!

He only had just over three weeks left until his trip. There was a lot to do in that time. He would be away for over six weeks. Two with Kara in Juan les Pins. Three weeks in Mallorca with his Aunt and Uncle and a final week in Barcelona before driving back.

He had booked a cute hotel with Kara and they planned to stop off at little auberges on the way. He was really looking forward to it and his time with her, then hopefully fun time with his old friend Dave.

This may well be his last 'hoorah' before he settled down at full time work and possibly a future with Kara. He would see how it all went with her on their trip away.

Hopefully this time together would give them a real chance to work on each other. In particular, sex. He wanted her to be more relaxed with him. He wanted them to have hot sex together.

***

Emma was getting herself ready for work. Carefully applying her make up. Putting on a nice summer dress which showed off her enviable figure. She couldn't wait to see Julian again. She really liked him and he was so hot. She desperately wanted sex with him, but she needed him to realise the type of girl she was. She wasn't easy, and she didn't want him to think of her simply as a friend he could hook up with occasionally. She didn't want that kind of relationship. She wanted a steady boyfriend. Yes she really did enjoy sex but it was important to her it wasn't just a casual fling. It had to be with the right person. And she needed to be able to trust him.

She had caught her previous boyfriend with another girl. She had been heartbroken as she thought he loved her. But he had really let her down. And worse still, it was the other girl he wanted. It had shattered and destroyed her self confidence for quite some time after.

But now she was ready to start dating again. And she thought Julian was really gorgeous. There was a lot of chemistry between them. She felt they could go places together. She knew it was very early days, but she had good vibes about this.

She had taken the tube to Harrow as usual and walked to Beardsworths. Some of the staff were milling around as she settled in at her reception desk.

"You look nice today." Said her boss, Tim. "Not that you don't always look nice, but extra nice today." He said.

"Thanks Tim."

He was a real family man in his late 40's completely dedicated to his wife and kids, so she took no meaning to his remarks. He was simply complimenting her.

"Can you take some papers down to the warehouse Emma?"

"Yeah. Sure."

She wondered if he suspected she liked the new guy. He had seen them talking and leaving work together.

Tim had in fact noticed their mutual attraction. She was a good girl and he thought she deserved a break with a nice guy after her last boyfriend had treated her so badly. It had taken quite a while to get over him.

Emma walked through the large doors and the guys immediately stopped their work to look at her. She felt awkward, but then she spotted Julian. He walked towards her, his eyes clearly admiring her.

"Do you fancy having lunch in the park with me?" She asked. "It's such a lovely day. We could grab a sandwich."

"Yeah definitely. What time shall I meet you." He asked.

"1pm?"

"Sure. I'll see you then."

He really wanted to kiss her but could see the other guys watching. He gently brushed her hand and smiled back. The smile she returned made his cock harden. They all watched as she sauntered off.

"Well, who's a lucky boy" Commented one of the men.

"She's definitely got the hots for you. You're the first bloke she's ever taken any interest in at Beardsworths. We've all tried."

He laughed. "She's pretty gorgeous isn't she. Very sexy."

"Not half. I wouldn't mind a bit of that. Let us know how you get on. I bet she's fucking hot in the sack. Great tits too!"

They all laughed and agreed she was hot. Bloody lucky bastard they all thought.

The posh cunts always got the best girls.

***

Julian had freshened himself up before walking into the reception area. Emma beamed when she saw him.

"I got us sandwiches from the van. I hope you like tuna." She said.

"Love it. My favourite. What do I owe you?"

"My treat." She said.

He thanked her.

They walked to the park which turned out to be more a recreation ground than a park. Some kids around, but not too many, thankfully. They grabbed a bench and sat down. Julian could hold back no longer. He put his arms around her and kissed her hard. Both of them kissed passionately for around five minutes.

"God I wanted to do that earlier." He said as gently kissed her lips.

"Me too. Are you going to visit me at home again?" She asked.

"Of course. Do you want to go out on Sunday?"

"Yes. I'm free then."

"Great. In the meantime come here." He said as he kissed her hard again, their tongues exploring each others mouths. Fuck he really wanted her.