A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 04

Story Info
Older man fucks his son's voluptuous girlfriend.
21.1k words
4.47
3.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth chapter of an erotic love story which contains bad language, hard core and sometimes kinky sex - and lots of cheating. So please do not read any further if this is not your kind of read!

Julian is in love with Kara, his girlfriend of almost two years. But he is constantly tempted by very large breasted Claire, the voluptuous girlfriend of his friend Pete. He finally succumbs to her advances and has been having hot sex with her behind Kara's back for some time.

But through his holiday job, he also meets Emma, who he really likes. At last he has persuaded her to have sex with him. But he knows he must finish with her when he leaves for his holiday with Kara. Can he go through with it though?

He continues to battle his emotions. Love, guilt, lust.

Which will win the day, his love for Kara or his lust for Claire and Emma? And will Kara ever discover the truth?

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julian held Emma's hand and led her up the stairs. It seemed a lifetime he had waited for this moment, yet it was only four weeks. He felt desperate to have her.

He opened the door to his bedroom. He had already prepared his room, the curtains were half closed and the room was lit by lamp light. He pulled Emma towards him and kissed her gently at first, but now their kisses became more fervent. They both wanted each other badly.

He slipped the narrow straps of her dress over her shoulders, and slowly pulled it down to reveal the white lace corset she wore beneath, her creamy breasts rippling over the top. The dress puddled at her ankles as he pulled it off her. She kicked it away then stood in just her lingerie and stockings.

"You look gorgeous baby. Beautiful. Lay on my bed." He told her.

He stripped down to his shorts then lay next to her, both of them kissing and cuddling. And now he unfastened a few of the little hooks of her corset bra so that her gorgeous breasts spilt out. He immediately licked and sucked her pretty pale pink areolas, flicking her nipples with his tongue.

He pulled her on to her side so that he could take her tits deeper into his mouth. She stroked her fingers through his soft dark hair as he worshipped and suckled her breasts, his hands massaging them at the same time.

But now his fingers parted her tiny panties to one side, then slipped easily inside her wet wanting pussy as he continued to suck on her gorgeous perfect breasts.

"Let's take these off you." He said as he knelt and slowly pulled her panties down her legs.

She now wore just the partially open corset bra, her garter belt and stockings. She looked fucking hot!

Emma felt sexy and now very horny. Julian had removed her panties and had pushed her legs open wide, ready to give her oral sex. She loved his tongue and lips on her pussy and now at last she was going to feel that gorgeous large cock inside her.

She felt ready to give herself to him completely. Ready for him to take her.

He removed his shorts, his gorgeous cock springing forward, then lay down between her legs. He kissed her stockings up to the garter clips then her tiny triangle of hair, before burying his face in her gorgeous pussy.

She smelt deliciously musky and womanly. He sucked her labia into his mouth, then parting her lips with his tongue, he opened her wide with his fingers, revealing her pink glistening cunt that smiled invitingly at him. He pushed his tongue inside to spoon out her juices, and at the same time he pulled back her clit hood to release her pretty pink pearl which he took into his mouth and sucked gently.

Emma gasped as he sucked on her most sensitive part. His cock was grinding into the bed as he lost himself with her as he worshipped her pussy. Licking, kissing, nibbling all over. She watched his ass gyrating as he ate her out. Clearly lost in his sexual reverie. He was definitely enjoying the moment.

But now it was time. He really wanted her, he had waited so long. He pulled himself up and looked deeply into her lovely soft blue eyes. He was melting into them. The strangest of feelings came over him. There was something more than just sex to what he was about to do with her. It troubled him.

Nevertheless his sexual desire for her was greater than common sense. He took hold of his hard cock and started to push inside her.

Both of them gasped. "Oh God Julian I want you." She said, opening her legs wide to make his entrance easier.

"I want you so much too baby." He said as he pushed in deeply.

He kissed her gently as he began to slowly work back and forth. Her slick pussy sliding against his cock felt incredible. He held himself up with his strong arms and looked into her eyes. There was a definite connection; he felt a shiver run down his spine.

And now they kissed hard and needily, both groaning as he pumped her harder and harder. Over and over, back and forth inside her slick, delicious cunt. God it felt good! And now he felt the heat in his balls, his semen rising as his wanting cock pumped his cum inside her.

He lay on top of her cuddling her tightly, not wanting to move.

"Oh baby that was so good." She said. "I think we both wanted each other very much, didn't we?"

"We certainly did. And more." He said as he lay beside her, kissing her gently.

They said nothing, just cuddled. He started to question himself as to what had just happened. This hadn't been like fucking Claire. Nor the same as making love with Kara. This had been something different. Something that had felt somehow special. He didn't want to think of the implications. His life was already too complicated. Perhaps he should just take her home in the morning and be done with her before things got too complicated.

But he didn't want to. Why would he? It had felt so good. So right.

***

They had dozed a little, cuddled up next to each other, but now Julian was stirring. He kissed Emma gently. She was already awake.

"Are you ready for more baby? I want you again." He said.

"Definitely. I want more of you." She said as she smiled at him.

He was so gorgeous. She fancied him like hell and she really, really liked him. She desperately hoped this was the start of something special between them. It had felt so right.

He reached over to her and unfastened the remainder of the hooks on her lacy corset, then pulled it from her, throwing it to the floor. She leant towards him, her beautiful large breasts brushing against his face. He immediately pushed his lips to her right nipple, licking and sucking. She dropped her rippling creamy flesh and pink areola inside his mouth for him to suckle. Oh God it felt good. So sexy, so close, so loving as he suckled from her breasts as she gently stroked his soft hair.

She knew she was falling for him. He was so special. She adored him. But she also knew she needed to be careful. Adam had hurt her so badly. She wasn't ready for that pain again. Not just yet.

He rolled her on to her back, then crawled down to her silky legs, stroking the soft sheer stockings, kissing his way up her legs until he reached her soft flesh. He parted her legs wide and nuzzled into her gorgeous pussy again, wanting more of her cream. He wanted to make her come.

He began by sucking on her labia, one at a time, then parting them open with his fingers to reveal her deep pink glistening cunt. Licking in circles around her opening before prising her open with both hands and pushing his tongue inside her, hard. Fucking her.

She groaned. Oh God it felt good. He was licking out her juices. And now his tongue made longer strokes upwards to her clit, then pulling back her hood he revealed her glistening swollen nub.

"Oh baby you're so beautiful. Your little pearl feels hard and swollen for me." He said as he gently teased her.

He licked and nibbled as she jerked around, but now he sucked her sensitive little pebble deep inside his mouth.

Emma gasped. Her nerves exploded. It felt so intense as Julian lavished her clit.

"Oh baby make me come, please." She begged.

He pushed his fingers inside her dripping pussy then put his soft tongue flat against her clit. She stretched her legs out, pushing against his tongue as he worked on her cunt. She rocked back and forth, holding his head firmly in place.

"Oh shit J I'm coming!" She screamed, as she jerked and spasmed against him.

Her juice ran from her, clear and thin. He lapped it all up. It was delicious as he sucked and licked her clean while she groaned and jerked, still feeling very sensitive.

'Mmmmm you're so gorgeous baby. I love the taste of your pussy. But now I want you again. See how hard my cock is for you." He said as he stroked himself with his hand.

He took hold of the clips of her suspenders, slowly unfastening them before carefully rolling her stockings down her legs then removing her belt. She was now completely naked and beautiful. Her golden hair draped over her shoulders, glowing in the lamp light. She really was totally gorgeous and he wanted her so much.

He climbed on to her, kissing her deeply, then little kisses down her neck to her breasts. Kissing her gorgeous rippling mounds, kissing and sucking her pretty pink nipples, down her tummy to her little triangle of hair, kissing all over it.

And now he pushed her legs open and began to push inside her, opening her up with his large cock. He slipped in easily. She felt incredible. He lay on top of her kissing her and cuddling her tightly.

"God I really do like you a lot baby." He said. "You're so gorgeous." He said as he gently ground his cock inside her.

Their eyes meeting again. What the hell was happening here? This wasn't part of his plan. He pushed back and forth over and over, and with no effort he was coming again. He groaned as his cum filled her.

And now they just lay together, their arms wrapped around each other tightly, their lips gently kissing. Oh this felt so good, she thought. It never felt like this with Adam. But it worried her. What if he finished things before his trip? She was letting herself become too emotionally involved. Perhaps after this weekend she should cool it?

Just enjoy great sex with him. Nothing more. He hadn't made her any promises.

***

They were both in the kitchen together having breakfast. The night had been amazing. Neither of them could get enough of each other. She had lost count of the amount of times they had made love. No, she shouldn't think like that! The amount of times they'd had sex.

Julian handed her a mug of coffee, kissing her lips. He couldn't stop touching her. He really liked her and he constantly wanted her.

He had looked at his phone while she was in the bathroom. Kara had messaged him a couple of times to see how he was feeling. He wrote back to say he'd spent the evening and morning in bed. Which was true, but not alone. He knew it was bad, but he didn't feel guilty.

Once again it was just about his sexual needs, wasn't it? And it would soon be over when he and Kara went on holiday together. Emma and him would be done. Claire and him would be finished too.

It was now 11am. "It's so gorgeous outside. Do you fancy going for a swim and spending some time by the pool?"

"Oh yes, that would be great."

He grabbed hold of her and kissed her hard. "I can't wait to see you in your bikini! Or maybe even topless?" He winked.

***

Julian and Emma were by the pool. She was laying on top of him as he kissed her, her bikini top already cast aside. Her gorgeous soft breasts spread out against his chest. Fuck she felt incredible against his body. His cock was hard in his swim shorts.

He had decided he would now strip off and fuck her on the lounger. But suddenly his phone made a noise. Someone was at the door.

"Shit! Who the fuck can that be?" He said out loud.

He moved Emma and grabbed his phone to look at the camera.

Jesus Christ! It was Kara!

"Oh er, er, damn it! It's our housekeeper. She probably wants her money, I forgot to pay her." He leapt up and wrapped a towel around himself.

"I'll come with you."

"No! Stay here." He said a little too sharply,

She looked at him.

"I won't be long, just stay here as you are and wait for me." He said as he walked away.

The bell rang again. Fuck, what should he say, she was bound to want to come in. He jogged to the house.

God he had been very sharp with her thought Emma. Maybe he didn't want anyone to know she was here? Maybe she wouldn't be considered good enough. After all, she came from a semi in Northwood Hills and he came from this er ....... mansion! She was well out of her league here. His parents probably wouldn't approve of her.

Julian finally opened the door, thankfully his cock was no longer erect.

"Oh Kara baby."

"J I thought I'd surprise you." She stepped towards him.

"No. Don't come near, I've got Covid babe!" He said, holding her at a distance. "I did the test this morning. Thick red line." He lied.

"Oh poor baby. You look ok though. Have you been swimming?" She asked, surprised.

"Yes. Gently. Trying to make myself feel cooler and better."

"Well let's go sit by the pool." She suggested.

"No seriously. I don't want you near me with this. Remember how unwell you were last time? And to be honest baby, I don't feel very sociable. Go and meet with some of your friends, they'll be much better company."

"Well actually I wanted to ask you if you'd mind if I went out for a drink with some guy from the bar tonight? He's just a friend."

Julian looked suspicious. "Are you sure he doesn't want more?"

"Oh no. purely platonic. He's getting over his long term girlfriend."

"Well be careful." He said.

"Julian. Where are you?"

Fuck it was Emma! She sounded as if she was in the kitchen.

"Who's that?" Asked Kara.

"Oh it's the bloody temporary housekeeper. I'd better go." He said ushering Kara from the door. "I'll call you babe." He said as he blew a kiss and closed the door.

Fuck that was close. Emma now stood in the doorway, a towel wrapped around her naked breasts. She walked towards him to see Kara pulling out of the drive in her red convertible Mini.

"Nice car for a housekeeper." She said.

"Yes, we pay her well. Now come here." He said as he pulled the towel from her

Her beautiful tits jiggling and rippling as she pretended to try and run away.

"Nope you're not going anywhere." He said as he held her firmly.

She giggled. And now he was kissing her hard, his fingers taking hold of the sides of her bikini bottoms. He pulled on the strings to release them. She was now completely naked.

"Now, where shall I fuck you? Here in the hall up against the wall or maybe on the hard floor?

No I know let's do it in the kitchen!"

He led her inside the kitchen then lifted her on to the breakfast bar

"Mmm perfect." He said as he opened her legs wide and went down on her gorgeous wet pussy.

***

That was weird, thought Kara. Julian didn't look particularly unwell, but then again not everyone got Covid like she did. He was right, she certainly didn't want it again. She wondered why they had a temporary housekeeper. Maybe Deana had Covid too. But he seemed in such a hurry to get rid of her.

He behaved so strangely nowadays.

Anyway, at least it was out in the open about going out with Rob. Not that there was anything to hide. Yes, she did find him attractive but he was just a friend. Though some of her friends thought she should get more experience with men. She had been a virgin when she first met Julian and had never had another proper boyfriend.

But she knew she loved Julian. She didn't need anyone else or more experience.

***

Emma was having an amazing time with Julian. And sex had been incredible. She was dreading him going away for weeks.

She also had concerns over other girls. The 'housekeeper' looked very young and also very beautiful. And she had an expensive car too. No way could Emma afford a car like that. It seemed a strange story.

So was Julian telling her the truth or was the young woman one of his 'friends with benefits'? Perhaps she should ask him, whether he was having sex with her.

Maybe when the time was right.

***

Wow that was close! Julian felt he had handled the situation brilliantly. Placating both girls with his stories. Anyway, he would be finished with Emma in just a couple of weeks and then his lies would come to an end.

In the meantime he would enjoy having sex with her. And for certain he was definitely enjoying it presently. She was hot for sure.

He felt bad about giving Kara the brush off like that, but what choice did he have? He couldn't risk her seeing Emma.

He was currently at Moscow Nights nightclub with Emma. She looked incredibly sexy in her tight bright pink latex mini dress. It clung to her gorgeous tits, her nipples poking through. He felt well ready to fuck her again.

They sat at the little table together, talking and drinking.

"We really don't know much about each other, do we Julian?"

"I guess not, but does that matter?"

"Not at the moment, but if things go further between us then we need to know more."

Who said anything about it going further, he thought. That idea didn't feature in his plans.

"Well let's see how it all goes. As I told you before, I'm off in a couple of weeks and who knows where we'll be after that."

"Are you saying you'll finish with me and won't see me again when you return?"

Shit. He didn't want her thinking that. He wanted to continue with her until he went. She might finish it now if she thought that.

"No, I'm not saying that at all. It's just a while off and who knows how we'll both feel when I return."

She felt very insecure, but knew she would still want to continue with him when he came home.

"How many girls have you slept with?" She suddenly asked.

"Oh I don't know. Around fifteen."

Given how good looking he was, she was surprised it wasn't more.

"And you?" He asked.

"You're my fourth. I was with my last boyfriend around a year."

"Did you love him?"

"I thought I did, but now I'm not sure."

She knew she was falling for Julian, and this felt different. But she didn't want to be used this time. She hoped he would feel the same way.

"Have you ever loved a girl?"

"Yes."

He thought about Kara. He thought he did really love her, but things had changed a bit recently He felt it was still love, but it was far less intense now. Did he still love her?

"What happened to her?"

"We're still really good friends but something changed. Sex changed too. It didn't feel the same anymore."

Was he describing how things felt with Kara?

"I started seeing others and I discovered there was more out in the big wide world. I was not ready to be tied to just one person."

"But perhaps if she really had been the right one, you wouldn't have needed to see others. The girls you're talking about were probably just for sex. I believe when you meet your soulmate, you will have found everything you want in that one person. Including amazing sex full of passion."

"Mmmm I'm not sure if I believe that. Do we really only have one soulmate out of millions of people that are out there?"

"I don't know but I'm sure of one thing that if I meet that person who is 100% right for me, I will not let him go."

Once again his views had been questioned. Life wasn't just about sex and lust. It was about love too. But had he met that right person in Kara? He was definitely beginning to question things recently.

"Let's dance." He said, pulling her up.

It was a slow dance. They clung tightly to each other. Their heads side by side, then facing each other, they kissed. Deeply, passionately, Their eyes open, fixed on each others. His hands now found her latex covered ass, stroking and squeezing her. He liked her. He liked her a lot and he wanted her.