A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll be honest with you that I aim to have fun when I'm away. It's my last chance before I settle down at my real job. So if you meet someone in my absence, you must feel free to go out with them."

Yet was that really what he wanted? He really liked Emma and felt so damned confused.

She looked miserable. She didn't want to date anyone else. She really wanted Julian. She knew there was something special there. Something special to build on between them.

He stroked her face then kissed her. Gently at first then deeply and passionately. He mounted her and easily pushed his hard cock inside her, pushing back and forth gently.

"Oh God Julian I'm going to miss you so much." She said as tears trickled down her face.

He carried on gently making love to her until his cock exploded inside her. He held her tightly and kissed her tears.

He didn't know if he could finish with her. He knew that deep inside it wasn't what he really wanted.

He had finally got out of her bed and dressed.

"I need to go now Emma. I've got to be up very early." He told her.

"Make sure you message me and facetime." She said.

"I'll write when I can, but don't forget I've got a lot of driving to do.

You stay in bed. I'll let myself out."

He leant towards her and they kissed hard. She held on to him. Not wanting to let him go.

And when she heard the front door close, she ran to her window to watch him drive away. She sobbed.

She wondered if she would ever see him again.

***

Kara was sat at the King's Head with Rob. They had been talking all night together.

She really did like him. As a friend of course. Nothing more.

"So what time are you leaving in the morning?"

"Julian's collecting me at 7am. We'll drive straight down to Dover to board the Ferry. There's gonna be a lot of driving tomorrow. We're going to Paris. We're hoping to get to Grenoble before we drive over the French Alps into the South the following morning."

"Quite some drive. Route Napoleon no doubt. Great with his car."

"Yes, that's the general idea. Actually I'd better get home. It's 10pm now and I'm up at 6am."

"Ok. I'll drive you home."

They were now sat in his car on Kara's drive. She actually felt quite sad to say goodbye to him.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." She said.

"Adieu I believe. You're only gone for a couple of weeks."

"True."

But she didn't know if she would see him again. It wouldn't be fair to Julian. She opened the car door ready to get out.

"Well that's not much of a goodbye for a good friend is it." He said.

She smiled at him as he pulled her towards him and kissed her lips gently.

"Goodbye." He said as he kissed her again.

This time she felt his tongue opening her lips. She let him in and kissed him deeply. They kissed passionately for a minute or so until she pulled away. She liked him a lot, but she couldn't let their friendship get out of hand.

"I'd better go Rob." She said.

"Message me Kara. I'll miss you."

She stepped out of his car and closed the door, waving goodbye as she closed the front door.

She shouldn't have kissed him, she felt bad. But she really liked him and knew she would miss him.

-------------------------------

Thankfully the crossing to Calais was pretty smooth. Though They had still stood on deck as Kara felt a little sea sick. Just as well she wasn't coming with him to Mallorca. Not only the ferry crossing, but he was hoping he would get some time on his Uncle's yacht. He had stayed when he was much younger and had great memories. A gorgeous, custom made, sleek white boat, around 150ft in length. Full crew. The height of luxury. And he was hoping it would prove a good bird puller this trip!

Most of the time they chatted, but when she dozed he had time to think. Emma filling his thoughts. He had only just left her the previous night, yet he knew he would miss her. He already did. What the hell was wrong with him? He loved Kara yet it seemed he also had feelings for Emma. He felt so confused.

They made it to Paris in just over five hours. Stopping en route for lunch at a cute little Auberge. And after tackling the traffic around the Arc de Triomphe, they finally found their hotel just off the Champs Elysee.

"This is so gorgeous." Said Kara. "Very Parisian."

The room was furnished with Louis style furniture. Very French and very pretty.

"And is Paris making you feel romantic?" He asked.

"Definitely. We should take a walk along the Seine then find a restaurant for dinner."

"Ok. So let's rest first, then freshen up and go out."

They lay on the small double bed together, kissing and cuddling until they drifted off. And before long they were showering and readying themselves for the evening.

They walked hand in hand through the streets until they eventually came to the river where they watched the boats.

"Maybe we should do that tomorrow?' said Kara as she watched the Bateaux Mouches go by.

"Are you certain? After your Channel Crossing I'm not sure."

She giggled. "It's only a river boat." She said.

They wandered along by the river until they came across a restaurant. A converted boat.

"Oh that looks nice." She said.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No. they've got a nice menu, and lovely views. Let's eat here." She said.

They went inside and were shown to a table where they ordered.

"I must use the loo." She told him.

At last the first opportunity to message Emma. He quickly pulled out his phone. Her number under Ed.

'I've reached Paris babe. Currently sitting in a restaurant on the Seine. Missing you. xxx' He meant it.

He took a photo of the view out of the window and sent it.

A message soon came back.

'Looks lovely. Wish I was with you. Missing you too xxx ps Send a pic of Dave!'

Oh shit!

'He's in the loo! I'll send one later. x'

"Who are you busy messaging?" Asked Kara.

"Oh just mum and dad. Let them know we made it here."

He quickly slipped his phone in his pocket.

***

Emma put her phone down. She felt so pleased she'd heard from him. She was worried he would drop her the moment he left. It seemed so quiet and boring without him. She really didn't know what to do with herself. She would probably see some of her girlfriends. She felt bad as she'd virtually dropped them since meeting Julian.

She lay on her bed thinking of him, Her heart pounding fast. Would he and his friend Dave meet lots of girls on their trip? Probably. He was the sort of guy to have girls chasing after him, he was so good looking. She couldn't bear the thought of him being intimate with someone else. But she had to face it, he wasn't hers. They weren't committed to each other, so he was free to do what he wanted. So was she, but at the moment she was only interested in him.

God she felt miserable. This was going to be unbearable for the next few weeks.

***

It was Saturday night and Claire was in her flat, watching tv alone. Alone for fuck's sake! Pete was apparently busy, and now Julian would be gone for bloody weeks. Part of the time with his prissy little girlfriend.

What the hell did he really see in her? She just couldn't understand it.

She pulled her copy of Z Magazine off the coffee table. Her article looked great, and there it was about her date for the night, 'JC'! She hoped it would be obvious who had actually accompanied her.

She had spread the word regarding her article via Chrissie Walker and asked her to tell all her various friends, which of course included Susy, Mike's girlfriend. Hopefully it would then reach Kara's ears if she hadn't already purchased it herself.

Probably not. She was such a boring goodie two shoes. She was bound not to read such mags. Good Housekeeping was probably more her kind of thing!

She looked at the clock. It was only 9pm. She was so fucking bored. But then she had an idea. She grabbed her bag and rummaged through it to find the slip of paper Julian's dad had surreptitiously dropped inside it. She pulled it out, along with her phone.

If she couldn't fuck Julian then his dad would do instead!

'Hi Brian, Claire here. Just wondered if I could come and use your pool tomorrow?'

Her phone pinged almost immediately.

'Great to hear from you Claire! Of course you can, I would love to see you. Maybe you'd like to keep me company for supper too?' He asked.

Yep. It was obvious he definitely wanted to fuck her!

***

Kara and Julian walked together back to their hotel. His arm wrapped around her waist. They stood and looked at the Eiffel Tower lit up in the distance. It was beautiful.

"Oh it's so beautiful in Paris. So romantic." Said Kara.

"Yes, and so wonderful to be with you, I love you baby." He said as he kissed her deeply.

Let's get back. I want to make love to you." He told her.

They quickly made their way back to their hotel, taking the lift to the third floor. At last they were in their room and Julian held her tightly before pulling down the straps of her dress. He had already dimmed the lights so that she wouldn't complain.

He slipped the dress off her and now she stood in just her pale blue lace bra and panties.

He unfastened her bra and threw it aside and kissed her pert breasts.

"You're so gorgeous baby." He said as he bent down and slowly pulled her panties down her gorgeous long legs.

Her pussy was still devoid of hair. She knew he liked it that way.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I need to shower first." She said.

"Sshhh. I want you as you are. I want you now." He told her.

He lay her on the bed and opened her legs wide, then pushed his tongue between her lips to open her up.

She couldn't relax. She felt unclean. She closed her eyes.

Julian was oblivious to her feelings and continued to lick her pussy. She tasted gorgeous and smelt womanly and musky. And now he pushed a couple of fingers inside her as he kissed, licked and sucked her delicious cunt.

He was enjoying the feel of her wet slurping cleft. Pushing inside her harder and harder, fucking her as had done with Emma the previous night. Emma had adored his tongue on her and had come within minutes.

"Oh yes baby, eat my pussy, then fuck me. I'm going to come." She had screamed ecstatically.

He was lost in his reverie, eating her out and fucking her with his fingers.

But now Kara was screaming for him to stop.

"Stop Julian! You're hurting me with your fingers!"

He immediately pulled away. He looked at her. She was very unhappy. He crawled up to her.

"Oh baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

He tried to kiss her but she turned away.

"You know I don't like to be kissed when you've been doing that." She told him.

For fuck's sake he thought! He cuddled her. His cock wilting.

"Let's forget it tonight. We're both tired." He told her as he got off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

---------------------------

Julian lay awake a lot of the night thinking about Kara. It worried him how she felt about sex. Had she always been like this or had she changed? Or was it simply his experiences with Claire and Emma that were affecting him. Had he become hornier and more needy with sex?

He knew he still felt a lot for her, but he was worried about them as a couple. How this was adversely affecting their relationship. He hoped it wouldn't ruin their trip together.

Emma and he seemed so much more in tune when it came to sex. She enjoyed the experience together and was willing to try new things. She had even intimated she would be prepared to try anal with him. He knew Kara would never allow him to do that. And yet he enjoyed it. Anal sex with Claire was so hot. Both of them enjoyed it.

He would just have to take it easy with Kara over the next couple of weeks and see where it all led. See how he felt by the end of their trip.

But what he did know was that he was currently missing Emma. It wasn't just the sex with her. He realised he really did like her.

Sex with Claire was hot and horny, but replaceable. It had been infatuation. Her tits were what attracted him. Not her as a person.

Emma was not only sexually gorgeous, she was a really nice person. He liked her a lot.

***

It was just after lunch when Claire arrived at Brian's house. She walked across the drive carrying an overnight bag and rang the door bell. In less than a minute he answered. His face beaming, almost unable to hide his excitement.

He immediately clocked the bag she was carrying.

"Hello Brian. My swimming things." She said when she noticed him looking.

Not strictly true. The bag also contained items she might need for an overnight stay. Just in case!

"Come in Claire. It's lovely to see you." He said as he kissed both her cheeks.

He pulled her close to him tightly as he kissed either side of her face. He felt her gorgeous huge tits rubbing against him. The effect was immediate to his wanting cock.

"It's nice to see you too." She giggled as she stepped into the hallway. "Wow it's so hot out there. I can't wait to get in your pool."

"Yes of course. Go and use Julian's room to change. I'll see you up by the deck when you're ready." He told her.

She climbed the stairs to Julian's room, It was strange being there without him. It was too soon to be missing him yet, but it was definitely boring without him, However she felt certain that was about to change.

'Daddy' was clearly keen to take over where his son had left off. She opened her bag and pulled out the very sexy shiny black vinyl bikini which he was sure to like. She had seen it in a magazine, as worn by Kylie Jenner. Perfect on large tits. She wondered how long she would be wearing it before it was removed!

Brian was already laying on a sun lounger by the pool. He was wearing his favourite Vilebrequin swim shorts. He particularly loved the turtle ones Shelley had bought him for his Birthday. He surveyed his body. Still pretty good for a man of 54 he thought. He hoped Claire would think so too. He was tanned from his recent trip to Spain. His chest muscular from workouts and his chest hair removed. He couldn't bear grey hair. And now he had shaved his pubic hair around his cock too, especially for Claire. She wouldn't want that in her mouth when she sucked him off!

Yes he was definitely still an attractive man!

He was thrilled Claire had turned up. He knew she liked him but would she let him have her? He really hoped so. He had champagne cooling in an ice bucket in anticipation.

He saw her appear from the house. She walked down the garden in her high gold mules and black sheer robe. She was too far away to see her bikini, but as she came nearer he saw she was wearing the tiniest black pvc two piece. Not much more than two strips of fabric just about covering her nipples and a small part of her breasts and a tiny tie sided string bottom piece.

Fuck she looked sexy. He wanted her to strip off the robe so that he could take a better look.

"Hello Claire. Use the lounger next to me.

It's so hot, you might feel more comfortable if you took off your robe. Would you like a glass of champagne?"

"Mmm you're right Brian." She said as she unfastened the tie around her waist.

He watched as she opened it up, revealing her fabulous body. Her huge tits wobbled and bounced as she removed the robe. She could see him watching her closely and now she noticed his cock bulging in his shorts. There was no doubting he wanted her. And there was no doubting she wanted to be fucked by him too.

"Oh yes I'd love a glass of champagne," She said as she settled herself on the lounger, her enormous wobbling tits spreading out to her sides as she lay back.

Fuck he wanted to get that sexy bikini off her. What did he want to play with first? Those huge tits, then her pussy. She clearly wanted him to fuck her. A woman didn't wear such a sexy outfit otherwise. He really wanted to strip her and go down on her.

All in due course, he thought.

He poured the champagne then handed her a glass.

"Cheers Claire." He said clinking her glass.

"Thank you for allowing me to come. And it's so nice of you to give me champagne."

"My pleasure. And it's a pleasure to have your company. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Perhaps even more, shall we say, intimately?'

"Definitely Brian." She said as she smiled at him.

She reclined on the lounger provocatively as she stared into his eyes deeply. He watched her huge heaving breasts, her sexy long legs and her fingers on the side of her bikini bottoms as she toyed with the strings. He was hoping she was about to remove it, but she just stared at him, biting her bottom lip.

She put down her glass then started to stroke her nipples through the shiny pvc. He could see the outline of her areolas and her nipples hardening. God he wanted to get to them. Claire could see his cock growing in his shorts. She knew it wouldn't be long before he was fucking her. Like father like son, she thought.

Men were so easily tempted, especially the older ones who no longer got so much in the way of sex from their wives. She would imagine he was gagging to screw her. Shelley was no doubt going through the menopause now and probably rationed sex.

Well he wouldn't have to worry about that with her! She enjoyed being fucked by older men. They were always very experienced and attentive.

And Brian was an older version of his son. Still well preserved and good looking. If he wanted an affair with her, she would be more than willing. She had no doubt he would be good at sex, and she was about to find out very soon.

"It's so hot. I'm going in the pool." She said as she walked towards the steps in her sexy bikini and high mules.

She slipped them off as she stepped into the cooling water, then gently dived beneath, carefully keeping her bikini in place.

Brian was watching her intently. Christ she was so sexy. He watched as she surfaced. She slicked back her wet hair, the water trickling down over her rippling breasts and running down the shiny vinyl. God he wanted to fuck the little whore!

He watched her swim awhile. She was a competent swimmer, which surprised him with tits the size of hers! But now she was walking up the steps. She took hold of her shoes and walked back to her lounger.

"Oh that felt amazing. You should have come in too."

"Maybe later." He said, watching her as she towelled herself dry.

She reached into her bag for sun cream and lay down on her lounger. She began with her face, carefully as she was wearing make up. But now she had moved her hands to her breasts.

Brian watched transfixed as she parted the two pvc strips like opening up curtains to reveal her luscious nipples and full creamy breasts. She poured on some cream, then began slowly massaging them with circular movements. Oh God he wanted to help her. His hands were aching to get to those rippling tits. But now she closed the curtains up again.

She was now covered in cream and got up from her sun lounger.

"Did you enjoy my little performance er daddy? Can I call you daddy as you're my boyfriend's father?" She asked.

"You can call me whatever you want baby if you let me see those tits again." He said.

She sexily parted the vinyl to either side so that her tits were on full display, then opening his legs, she positioned herself between them then reached inside his shorts and pulled out his hard thick cock.

"Mmmm I think daddy wants to fuck his son's girlfriend doesn't he?"

She bent over him and Brian gasped as she took his large prick into her mouth, licking, sucking and slurping on him, rubbing his cock head over her gorgeous soft breasts and nipples.

***

Julian and Kara spent their second day in Paris sightseeing. A visit to the stunning Musee D'Orsay on the Left Bank to see incredible impressionist art by the likes of Van Gogh, Cezanne and Monet. And Paris wouldn't be Paris without a visit to the The Eiffel Tower of course, taking in stunning views of the city. Then of course tea at Laduree. Scrumptious pastries and macaroons, yet leaving room for their final meal in a fabulous Art Nouveau restaurant close by.