A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're quite right. It's gone so quickly." She told him.

He was surprised she had forgotten. He would never forget something like that.

They talked about the night they first met. How shy she had been, but both realising they liked each other immediately. Yet it had taken a few months before she would sleep with him. A young inexperienced virgin.

They were now eating their starters of grilled prawns, then both followed with sole. Julian poured most of the champagne for Kara. He knew sex with her would be good if she was tipsy. Hopefully she'd lose her inhibitions.

They finally finished after consuming 'frais a la chantilly' and now both of them feeling extremely full, they were walking past the bustling boutiques to the promenade where they sat next to each other at a cafe and ordered cocktails as they watched the sun go down.

"It's so beautiful here. I love it, and I love being with you." Said Kara as she leant in to kiss him.

He groaned as he kissed her hard. When she was like this, he loved being with her and now he felt desperate to have her.

"Let's head back. I want to make love to you." He told her.

They walked back along the busy crowded roads, eventually reaching the calm of their hotel. Once inside their room, Julian took hold of Kara and kissed her deeply. He wanted to make love to her properly this time. He patiently waited for her as she used the bathroom first.

He slipped off her dress to reveal her sexy underwear beneath. The curtains were open and the lighting from outside flooded the room. He was surprised she didn't even tell him to close the drapes.

He slowly kissed down her neck towards her breasts, kissing her hard nipples through the sheer fabric, then lay her on the bed as he stripped off, his cock springing out, hard and erect for her. He lay between her legs and parted her panties to one side.

He started to lick her pussy. She tried to relax, but he could feel her tense beneath him. He really wanted her naked but he knew if he removed her sexy underwear she might lose her confidence, so he decided to keep it in place

Instead he mounted her and slowly pulled down her bra straps and sheer cups to release her nipples. She groaned as he sucked them. She started to fret again.

"I wish I had larger breasts." She whispered as he suckled her thick hard nibs.

"Your breasts are beautiful and your large nipples are gorgeous." He said as he kissed them.

"You're stunning and I want you baby." He told her, stroking her face.

He pulled her panties to one side, then pushed in a couple of fingers to loosen her up. And now his smooth cock head was entering her. She felt so sexy against his prick. The feel of her wet pussy and her sheer panties rubbing against him as he gently thrust back and forth.

"You feel so good baby." He told her. "And I love you so much."

"I love you too J." She said as they held each other tightly, kissing hard.

And now his thrusts became more intense. He kissed her deeply as he moved back and forth until he felt his cum rising and pumping inside her.

"Oh Kara I needed you. That felt so good." He groaned.

She said nothing but lay still beneath him, and when he moved from her, she dashed into the bathroom to shower.

He wished she would relax. It was so disappointing she couldn't just lay naked with him and enjoy the feel of their bodies together.

When she returned, she was wearing her long t shirt. She went to the windows and pulled the drapes across, yawning.

"I'm so tired." She said as she climbed into the bed, pulling the sheet over her, and within minutes she was asleep.

Julian eventually returned from the bathroom. He lay in the bed thinking. He felt lonely. He really missed being able to cuddle up to Emma. She was so warm and gorgeous.

He had to face it that things between him and Kara were no longer the same. He needed to feel more desire from her. Desire for him.

---------------------------

The week was passing so slowly for Emma. Julian had phoned her a few times, but he sounded a bit unhappy. His trip didn't seem to be going as planned. Perhaps he and Dave hadn't pulled yet? It gave her hope! But she was really missing him. Still five more weeks to go, she thought. How was she going to survive?

She was currently getting ready to go out with Simon. She didn't really want to go, but it would be good to have some company. Anything to fill the time until Julian returned.

She heard him arrive and knock the door. No cool sports car like Julian's. His Fiat Panda kind of summed him up!

"I thought we'd go to the Feathers if that's ok with you." He suggested.

"Yeah sure. That's fine."

He opened the door for her, watching her as she climbed in. She had nice legs and very nice tits, he thought. He'd admired her body for ages and he really wanted some of that. He wondered how easy Emma was. He didn't think a first date kind of girl, but hopefully by two or three he'd be fucking her. Especially now Julian was off the scene, and hopefully never to return.

Perhaps he could persuade her to come back to his house for a nice romp after. A good snog and a feel of those tits would be a good start. But he'd play it cool and see how it went. He didn't want to scare her off.

Emma was feeling a bit awkward in his car. She could see he was looking at her legs and eyeing her breasts. She wished she hadn't worn the top she had on. It showed too much rippling cleavage. She didn't want his glances.

They had now reached the pub. He chose a table so they sat next to each other. Too close she thought.

"A bottle of rose?" He asked.

"Yes that's great."

He wandered off to the bar to order it.

This was a mistake, she thought to herself. What the hell would they talk about?

Simon returned with the bottle and two glasses.

"So what are your plans?" He asked.

"Oh not a lot. Now Julian is away I need to fill my time until he returns."

"No I didn't mean that. I mean for the future. Your career. Do you intend to stay at Beardsworths?"

"Oh sorry I misunderstood. No not long term. I'm doing a business management course, then I'll look to move on."

"Oh right. Well of course I'm doing really well in sales. I've been told If I carry on like this I'll be their top salesman. It's the way I talk to people you know. I've been told I'm really good with people and of course I love the product. I joined here when I left school and have been here five years now.

Actually I'm really hoping I'll make a director eventually ........."

He went on and on, talking about himself. Emma began yawning.

"Oh sorry I could talk the hind legs off a donkey!" He said

She smiled. True she thought to herself. He was incredibly boring.

He poured her the last of the wine.

"So when does Julian get back?"

"Not for another five weeks yet."

"Oh right. So we should do this again."

"Mmm" She said, not wanting to commit.

"And are you and he an item? Exclusive?"

"Not yet. We decided to see how we both feel when he gets back."

"Ahh right. So there's still a chance for me then." He said.

Oh God what did she say to that? Nothing! She giggled weakly.

He grabbed her hand. "Right. Shall we get going?"

She pulled her hand away. "Yeah. What do I owe you?"

"Nothing baby. I would never take money from a date." He said.

Oh shit! Was that how he saw it? A date.

They were now back in the Panda. "My house or yours?" He asked.

"Oh could you just take me home Simon. I'm pretty tired after work all day."

He was disappointed. It looked like not even a romp and a feel of those tits. He'd been eyeing them all night and really wanted to get his hands on them. And actually, to get in her knickers too!

"Ok. Well next time we'll make it a Saturday then we can spend more time together."

Jesus! She thought. She said nothing.

They had now pulled up outside her house.

"Well thanks for a lovely evening Simon."

"Pleasure Emma. I really enjoyed it with you."

Then suddenly his lips were on hers, holding her firmly as he started to kiss her. Pushing his hard tongue inside her mouth. He was literally forcing her to open her mouth with his hard, horrible tongue. His lips firmly on hers, his hands holding her tight as he snogged her hard. And now worse still, his right hand was on her breast squeezing it.

She pushed him off her. "I've got to go Simon. Thanks again, I'll see you Monday." She said as she opened the door and leapt out.

Oh God that was awful. She really didn't fancy him. He was so different to her gorgeous Julian. How she wished he wasn't so far away from her.

She went up to her bedroom feeling more miserable than ever.

***

Claire had arrived at Brian's house after work. She had grabbed some things from home first, ready for a weekend of hot sex with 'daddy'.

She had heard from Julian a couple of times, but it seemed he was pre-occupied with Kara. Re-building their relationship he had told her. Well just wait until little miss perfect found out they'd been having sex together - and that she wasn't the only one he was fucking!

"You look gorgeous darling. I've missed you so much Claire. Come here." He told her as he kissed her hard.

They stood in the huge hallway snogging awhile. His cock hard against her.

"I want to fuck you baby." He told her.

"I've noticed. But it's nearly dinner time and I want to change before we eat. Something sexy for you." She told him.

"Mmmm sounds good, but you're sexy just as you are."

He finally let her go upstairs. She took her bag to his room and started to change. A very sexy tight black vinyl dress for him to peel off her!

She stood in front of the mirror. God she looked and felt sexy. The shiny dress was really tight and clung to her, finishing just below her knees. A scooped neck which just about covered her nipples. A low back and a split up to her ass. And finally, a zip that ran down her right leg. She currently had it open to her thigh to reveal her stockings beneath. She knew she and Brian would be having some hot fun together!

She pulled on her sexy black vinyl gloves which reached her upper arms, placing stockinged feet in her high heels, then carefully walked down the stairs.

Brian was waiting for her in the kitchen, already sipping a glass of champagne and keeping an eye on dinner that the housekeeper had left in the oven for him. She didn't realise he would be sharing it with the slut he was currently fucking. Cheating on his wife.

He heard her approaching in her heels and turned around, stunned by what he saw. Fucking hell! She looked beyond hot. His cock immediately rose on first sight.

"Wow look at you baby. You look so sexy in that outfit. Come here." He said.

Claire sauntered over to him. He immediately pulled her towards him, his hands squeezing her shiny soft ass as he snogged her hard and lasciviously. Fuck he wanted her.

She could feel he was already hard for her. She unfastened his fly to release his erect cock, then unzipping her dress to her hips so that she could crouch down, she took his cock in her shiny gloved hand, then stroked him up and down before taking him into her mouth, licking and sucking him.

"Fuuuck!" He groaned,

He allowed her to pleasure him awhile before pulling her up. But now he lifted her on to the granite work top, then unfastening her zip further, he spread her creaking pvc dress wide open to reveal her naked pussy. He immediately bent over, his head between her legs as he ate her out.

"Mmmm you're so delicious. So sexy darling." He said as he slurped and licked her.

She groaned at the feel of his soft tongue in her wet hole and on her clit.

"Oooh Brian that's so good. But daddy, I'm hungry and thirsty. Let's have dinner first." She said.

He helped her down and watched as she fastened the zipper that ran down the front of her dress, pulling it down to just above her gorgeous sexy stockings. It was such a 'come fuck me' outfit and he loved the sexy creaky vinyl, but he couldn't wait to strip it off her later.

He zipped his fly up and watched as she moved to get her champagne. Then he noticed the split that ran along the back of her dress from the hem to her naked ass. He would love to open it up and push his tongue inside her tight puckered hole. He found himself wondering if she would be up for anal sex.

He had never had it with Shelley, but he'd had it a few times with a couple of paid whores. He would love to fuck Claire's gorgeous ass. He hoped she'd be up for it later.

They sat eating and talking.

"Have you heard much from Julian?" He asked.

"A couple of times, but I guess he's busy with Kara. Seems they're enjoying France, but only a week until she flies back and Dave meets him. Then I guess they'll have some fun together.

"Are you missing him?"

"Well I was until you stood in for him." She giggled. "Besides, he had cooled a bit with me before he left."

"Really? I thought he was seeing a lot of you. He was out a lot the last couple of weeks before he left."

"Yes I'm sure he was, but not with me. Emma I expect."

"Emma?'

"Yes, he's screwing yet another girl. He met her at Beardsworths."

Well, his son was a dark horse! It seemed he couldn't keep his cock in his pants. Perhaps he took after his father after all, thought Brian.

"Well he didn't bring her here and we knew nothing about her."

"He said he was dumping her before he left for France. But I'm not sure. I think he really likes her. Kara may get a surprise."

In more ways than one, thought Claire. She wondered if she'd seen her article yet. She'd deliberately left the magazine with some friends in the hope they passed it on.

"Aren't you hot with those gloves on darling?"

"A bit, but I'm going to lavish your gorgeous prick with them. Are you ready to fuck me yet?" She said.

"I thought you'd never ask!" He told her.

***

They were now stood in Brian's bedroom. What a shame Shelley couldn't see what her husband was about to do to her, thought Claire.

"Bend over the bed darling. Daddy wants to see that gorgeous ass of yours." He told her.

She stretched over the bed as Brian took hold of the soft vinyl and parted it to reveal her puckered hole, then bent down to lick it.

"You've got such a pretty butt baby. Has it ever been fucked baby."

"Of course daddy. Even your son has fucked it. Would you like to."

"Definitely. But all in good time." He told her. "Now let's see those gorgeous tits first. Turn around and face me."

He took hold of the top of her dress, the tight stretchy pvc creaked as he pulled it down over her breasts, heaving each of her lolloping tits out one at a time. They looked larger than ever. Christ they were so delicious.

He grabbed hold of both of them and wrapped her rippling flesh around his face, burying himself between them. Kissing, licking, sucking. She groaned as he played with them.

"Lay on the bed now." He told her.

Then once again he unzipped her dress right to her waist and spread the rustling material wide open to get to her pussy. He lifted her legs high and opened her luscious wet pink cleft, pushing his tongue in and fucking her with it.

Oh God he loved eating her cunt. She groaned as he kissed, licked and sucked, then gently pulled on her little gold clit ring. She was one sexy little slut and he loved it as she writhed around on his bed. Though he suddenly pictured Shelley's face if she ever caught him playing with Claire. He aimed to make certain that never happened.

"Oh that feels so good daddy. Suck on my clit and make me come. Make me shower my girl cum all over you." She groaned.

He did as she asked and pressed his tongue firmly against her hard nub as she pushed back and forth against him, rocking harder and harder until at last she shuddered and squirted her juices. He stood back to watch, then fingered her hard to make her come over and over again, licking and swallowing her sweet cum.

"Mmmm you taste so gorgeous darling." He said as he gently licked her.

Fuck she was incredible. So damned sexy, he thought to himself. He unzipped his fly and his large cock sprang out.

"Oohh daddy you're so hard for me. Fuck me please. Fill me up Brian I want you inside me. My pussy wants to be filled by you." She told him as she parted her opening ready for him to enter.

She looked pink, wet and luscious. He pushed the tip of his cock into her opening, easily sliding inside her naturally lubricated cleft.

"Oh shit daddy you feel good. Fuck me hard now." She groaned.

He lifted her legs high and thrust back and forth. Her soft warm cunt felt so good wrapped around his prick. And tight. Tight young pussy! He loved it. He rammed her hard again and again, but now he wanted that really tight little ass hole.

He withdrew from her cunt. "Right darling let's fasten this zip again." He said pulling the skirt together and zipping downwards.

"Right, stand up and turn around and face the mirrored wardrobes."

He stood behind her kissing her neck, his hands on her naked breasts, squeezing them, then stroking down her tight shiny dress, squeezing her hips and butt. She felt delicious encased in this sexy pvc dress.

But now he couldn't resist. He took hold of the open pieces of her dress that were already split to her ass. And now a loud tearing sound as he ripped the shiny plastic hard upwards, tearing the dress open further to her waist.

He crouched down and parted the dress to reveal her cheeks and tight hole. He began to kiss and lick her flesh then pulling her cheeks apart he kissed and licked her hole.

"Mmmm your ass is so gorgeous baby." He told her. "But I need to get some oil for you."

He walked off to the bathroom and came back with some baby oil. He opened her cheeks again and rubbed in some oil, then began lubricating his cock.

He pushed in a couple of fingers to loosen her up, then rubbed his cock head against her puckered opening. Slowly, slowly he pushed into her. Claire gasped as he began to enter her from behind.

"Oh Brian that feels good." She told him as he gradually began to fill her up.

"And you feel so good. So gorgeous and tight around my prick." He told her.

And now his right hand was rubbing and squeezing her pussy through the tight pvc, his left hand pulling her nipple. She looked so fucking hot in her reflection. Her shiny gloved hands pressed against the mirror as he began to thrust harder.

"Oh shit daddy!" She groaned as he pounded her.

"Ohh you feel so tight and good. I'm gonna come baby." He growled, unable to hold back.

And now he felt the heat rising from his balls and along his cock as his cum sprayed out inside her. He groaned as he held tightly to her, his cum dribbling from her ass as he slowly withdrew.

Claire turned to face him and kissed him hard. She unfastened the zipper of her dress that ran up to her hip, then slowly pulled the creaky pvc down, peeling it off and letting it drop to the floor. She now stood in just her stockings and suspenders, and long vinyl gloves.

She crouched down and took Brian's softening cock in her hands and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. He gasped and immediately began to harden.

God she was insatiable when it came to sex. She never seemed to have enough. But he knew he wouldn't be able to come again for a while, but it was still enjoyable.

He pulled her up. "Let's go to my bed." He suggested.

They lay next to each other kissing. She removed her gloves and stroked his chest.

"You're so good at sex Claire." He said kissing her luscious breasts. "How many men have you had?"

"Oh I don't know. Quite a lot I suppose. Maybe 50 or more."

"Fuck! How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"I'd just turned 18. And I've never looked back." She giggled.

"Have you ever had an older man like me before."