A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. That's how I first started. I lost my virginity to my uncle. My dad's brother." Brian looked shocked.

"Tell me how it happened."

"Well his wife had thrown him out and my dad took pity on him, not realising he was the one who'd been messing around. Anyway he'd been staying for around a month and I'd noticed him looking at me. Well, my breasts to be precise. Then one evening, my step mum and dad went out.

I did actually fancy him, but up 'til then I'd considered him too old. He was 47 you see. He told me he'd noticed how much I'd grown up since he last saw me. We were sat next to each other on the sofa watching tv when he made a move on me. First we were just kissing, but then his hand wandered to my breasts. He asked if he could see them. So I unfastened the buttons down my dress and unclipped the fastener at the front of my bra, my huge rippling babies bursting out at him.

A couple of boys from school had already played with them and I really wanted him to suck them like they had. There was no hesitation on his part. He told me they were beautiful before kissing, licking and sucking them. I remember it felt so good and I was really excited by him. He played with them for around an hour that first night. I remember going to bed hoping he'd do it again, and more."

"And so did he?"

"Yes, he certainly did. He'd come to my bedroom regularly when mum and dad were in bed. It started with my tits, but then he taught me the pleasures of oral sex. He loved going down on me, and I loved his tongue on my pussy.

We carried on like that for a month or two before he wanted more. He wanted my virginity."

"And did you take much persuading?"

"No, not really. I wanted him and I thought it would be better to lose it to someone with experience. It would make it much easier when I had sex with guys my own kind of age.

Mum and dad were going away for a short trip, so we decided we would do it then. He told me he would be gentle and take care of me, which he did. That weekend we were really loved up together. In bed most of the time. I'll never forget it. I definitely felt some kind of love for him at the time.

But sadly things changed."

"Why? What happened?"

"We got caught together. It was a couple of months later. He had sneaked into my bed as usual while the parents were asleep. He was going down on me and I was groaning. Fairly loudly I think, Step mum was up and heard noise. She opened my bedroom door to find both of us naked, and Uncle Paul with his head between my legs eating my pussy."

"Oh shit darling! What did they do?"

"They told him to leave the following morning. But I wanted to be with him, so when he found a flat, I visited him. Then dad found out and went crazy. He eventually bought me an apartment and I was made to work. No uni support for me. I was in disgrace.

They did me a favour really though. I love my apartment and I love my job."

"And Uncle Paul. Do you still see him?"

"Very occasionally. He re-married, but his new wife has no idea we sometimes meet and have sex. He taught me most of what I know and I still have a very soft spot for him."

"Wow. And any others?"

"There have been others, but I recently met a married guy called Martin. We've been having some really hot sex together."

"Christ you really are a horny little bitch aren't you. And now I want you again.

Put those gloves back on and stroke my cock in your hands and suck me off darling. Your stories are making me feel very horny for you again!"

***

Diane had arranged to meet Suzy for a coffee. She had something important she needed to discuss with her.

"Hiya babe." Said Suzy as she kissed Diane on her cheek.

They were both sitting in Carizma Cafe drinking their coffee.

"So what's up?" Suzy asked.

"This is." She said as she passed her a copy of 'Z Magazine'.

Suzy looked confused. "What's wrong with it?" She asked.

"You know who writes for them on sex." Said Diane as she flicked through. "Well read this article."

"Hot new Soho Club, Deadly Sins. Claire Richard's report on opening night."

"Read it." Said Diane.

"Wow seems she had quite a night!"

"And who was she with?"

"I don't know, she doesn't say."

"JC." Said Diane.

Suzy shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh for Christ sake Su. Think! JC. Julian Cooper!"

"No it can't be. It's coincidence."

"No it's bloody not. It's him I know it. She's who he's been fucking behind Kara's back."

"You don't know that for sure Di. I find it really hard to believe Julian would cheat on her. They're so in love as a couple. I just can't believe he would be messing with someone else."

"Well that's where you're wrong. Chris and me saw him snogging another girl!"

"What? Where? Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. He was with her in his car parked in Byron Road. Snogging hard, his hands all over her large tits. I couldn't see her face, but I should have worked it out when I saw the size of her tits!"

"Shit. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Chris said we should stay out of it. It wasn't our business. But I did confront Julian. He said he was dropping home an ex girlfriend. Told me some sob story and how he came to be kissing her, but I didn't buy it. And now, I definitely don't believe him. The bastard is clearly cheating on our friend! We need to tell her."

"No we need to be 100% certain before we tell her of our suspicions. Let's wait until they're both back in the UK, when their holiday is over. I don't want to spoil it for Kara."

"Yeah I guess you're right. So let's make enquiries. We could even have it out with Claire."

"Let's just make enquiries behind the scenes. Don't mention it to Chris in case he tells Julian."

"Yeah you're right. If he's known about this for a while I'm gonna be so angry with him." Said Diane.

--------------------------

Time was passing so quickly. Too quickly. Kara's trip with Julian was nearly over, just one night to go. She was dreading going back alone. He wouldn't be back in the UK for another few weeks. She knew she would miss him terribly.

They had done much sun bathing and swimming. She knew every little boutique in Juan, though a lot of them were too expensive for her. She just loved to look at all the trendy outfits and imagine one day, maybe when she was working, she would be back to actually purchase things.

They had visited Cannes and Nice which were so chic, and looked at all the incredible yachts moored in Port Vauban, then wandering around the narrow streets of Vielle Antibes. She had adored her stay.

They were currently lazing on sun loungers, and as it was there last day they had splashed out on a private beach, Star Plage. They had mostly laid on a towel on the public beaches, but today they wanted a bit of luxury. Nice chairs, cushions and umbrellas. It was expensive!

They were both reading their books. Kara had chosen a romantic novel which hadn't disappointed. Julian was reading an action murder mystery. They had a relaxing day. Lunch at the little beach cafe followed by their last bit of packing.

Their evening was spent at their favourite restaurant in one of the little back streets, then back to the hotel where they made love romantically and lovingly. Both feeling sad their time together was over all too quickly.

Kara slept fitfully. She hated the thought of flying home alone. Every time she woke, Julian was sleeping soundly.

And now the alarm on Julian's phone woke them. An early breakfast, then the long drive to Marseille.

They were both quiet. Kara unable to talk, she felt so unhappy.

He tried to make conversation. "At least your flight's on time. It's only a short journey." He told her.

She nodded.

"And the next few weeks will go quickly I'm sure."

"For you maybe." She said miserably.

"I'm going to miss you too." He said.

"Then you should have come home with me." She said bitterly.

She just couldn't understand why he needed a 'boys trip' with Dave. It worried her. There could only be one reason.

"You promise me you'll be good won't you. Don't let me down baby, please."

Christ, he didn't know what to say.

"Like I said, I love you baby and I'll be missing you too."

Well that wasn't exactly a promise he'd be good was it, she thought. Hopefully whatever he did would get it out of his system and he would come home to her and settle down.

They finally reached the airport where Julian parked the car. He took her luggage from the boot and accompanied her into the terminal.

Kara was crying as they said goodbye.

"Don't cry baby, I'll soon be back with you." He told her.

They cuddled tightly and kissed. He waited with her in the queue for Heathrow, then watched sadly until she was gone from sight.

He walked out of the terminal towards his car. Time to make his way to the port. He was taking the overnight ferry to Mallorca.

He would miss Kara, but he was also excited about the next leg of his trip. Dave would be arriving in a few days then hopefully the boys would be out together like old times - hoping they'd get lucky!

***

Emma was just getting ready to leave work when she noticed her phone light up. It was Julian. No-one was around, so she answered it.

"J where are you?"

"I'm waiting to board the ferry for Palma."

"Isn't Dave with you?"

"Yes, sorry I should have said we're both waiting."

"It's so good to hear from you. I'm missing you so much. How long will you be in Mallorca?"

"Three weeks, then I take a ferry back to the mainland where I'll be staying in our apartment in Barcelona."

"How lovely. Actually, I've been thinking. I could come and stay a long weekend with you if you fancy?"

He did fancy. He was certainly missing her, and he was missing bedding her. But he just didn't know what his plans were yet. Who he might hook up with in the meantime.

"Well I certainly would like to spend time with you, but let's see how everything goes. I'm not sure who else will be in Barcelona, but if we can get together, that would be great. Let's talk about it nearer the time."

Emma was rather disappointed he didn't jump at her idea, but he had made it plain there was no commitment between them.

"Well I'll mention the idea to my boss just in case."

"Ok. And what have you been up to? Did you go out with Simon?"

"I did. He's incredibly boring. Everything is about himself. He wants to go out again, so I'm trying to avoid him, but I don't want to be rude."

"Did he try anything?"

"No. Not really. Just a kiss."

"And you let him?"

"Not really, I pushed him away."

"What a prick. Well be careful with him. He's a creep and I don't trust him." He told her.

"Well I'd better go now, the cars are starting to move. Take care baby, I'll speak to you when I'm on the island."

"Ok. Have a safe trip. Miss you J." She said as he ended the call.

She felt sad. She missed him so much. Only Four weeks to go now, but it was going so slowly. But maybe she'd get to stay with him. It would be such fun if she could. She felt excited at the thought.

***

Kara held tightly to her seat as the plane revved up down the runway. God she hated flying, and this was the first time she had done it alone.

"Are you alright dear?" Asked the lady seated next to her. "Don't worry, I've been through so many incidents and always survived. When your times up, it's up!" She joked.

Oh God! Just what she needed to hear!

But now they were up and flying over the landscape below. The odd bumpy cloud interrupting the relatively smooth ascent of the aeroplane.

The seat belt sign went off. She could relax now.

"Were you on holiday dear?" Asked the woman.

"Yes with my boyfriend."

"Oh, they weren't able to seat you together?"

"Oh no. He's not on the plane. He's travelling on for a few weeks without me."

"Oh I see. Didn't you want to go with him?"

"He didn't ask me."

"Hmmm that's not nice. Sounds like you need a new boyfriend."

Kara said nothing.

She grabbed hold of her bag under the seat in front. Unfortunately she'd finished her book. Just a magazine to read. Not something she would normally look at but her friends had been given a few free copies of Z Magazine, passed on by Claire who worked as their sexpert.

She sat back and started to skim through it, What a load of rubbish! But now she came across Claire's article.

A visit to the opening of Deadly Sins. The further she read, she realised this club was a sex club. And now she was describing her sexploits after the show with other guys. But then she saw the initials of her date for the night. Her heart dropped then beat fast. JC. Julian Cooper.

Oh my God no! It couldn't be. But it was such a huge coincidence. She re-read the article over and over. When was this party? There was nothing to pinpoint the time.

Her date for the night. JC. An alpha male, tall fit and muscular with dark wavy hair and blue eyes. The description matched Julian. And now she remembered Claire talking about it at Harry's. She wouldn't tell Pete who she had gone with and Julian had behaved very strangely that night.

The woman next to her kept trying to talk but Kara didn't want to. She was deep in thought, trying to digest it all. Trying to work out when this all took place. She would have been at uni.

Then she remembered the weekend in June, after his exams she couldn't track him down. He had told her he was going out with the others, but he hadn't gone and had never actually arranged to see them.

It had to have been then. He wasn't with Dave. He was with Claire at that club. She felt sure of it.

Her heart was pounding, tears welling in her eyes. She unclipped her seat belt and rushed to the toilet.

She was about to be sick...