All Comments on 'A Dinner Date with Rachel'

by LilyWaters

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ActingupActingup7 months ago

So hot and so loving. You have a beautiful touch.

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru7 months ago

Wonderfully written, and cozy!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautifully written.

Sass84Sass847 months ago

Omg that was sensational, Writen with so much passion I could feel the sexual attraction building from the very beginning, that nervous feeling we have for the first time with another women described so perfectly.

Sass84Sass847 months ago

Omg what a sensational story, absolutely loved the way you described so beautifully the nervous feeling we get when faced with our first time with another women.

ElectricBlueElectricBlue7 months ago

So many delicious, exquisite sentences, each one capturing a perfect, tiny moment.

Lovely writing, Lily, up with the very best!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story. Very intimate. Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderfully written! Thank you. More, please!

XactoXacto7 months ago

So comfortable… and hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want a Rachel...the style of the author absolutely beautiful and intriguing. Love it

LargoKittLargoKitt7 months ago
Best first time

Lily, I like the way you make the first time quality completely plausible. When a character says they have never tried something before I am always curious how they will discover what to do, or how the feeling is different from what they have experienced before. I'm also intrigued by the beautiful contradiction that women describe, in which a female lover is at once a more tender, delicate experience and one that touches their core more intensely. Well done.

FandeborisFandeboris7 months ago

Amy is in love. How beautiful the sound.

Rachel is in love. The world goes round.

The girls have met. Their yearnings profound.

Sappho is thrilled. Their couplings abound.

Beautiful.

1whiskey1whiskey7 months ago

one of the very best stories I have enjoyed, Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing story. Loved the descriptive language, the colorful details and the love between them as friends and now lovers. Where have you been Ms. Lily. Indeed as another reviewer stated, one of the best stories this year!!!

DansilverDansilver6 months ago

Such a powerfully erotic and sensual story from my all time favourite author

MikeykeithMikeykeith6 months ago

OMGEE FUCK

Such a fantastic tale and so so so hot, could feel the heat!

The "fuck noises" are wild, wanton and wonderful.

-A Fan

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You must...please...write a sequel. Surely life cannot be so cruel that they don't meet in the future. Say 20 years later, and the spark still makes flames.

A really lovely story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Rated it a 4, but a description of abundant pussy hair (like there should have been- always be) would have gotten you a firm 5! dont leave out the pussy hair, it causes your readers to think it is shaved stubbled up nonsense that is not just irritating to the skin of your lover, but repulsive to look at (the appearance of a plucked chicken's "ass" with feather quills - stubble, once again "sickening"!!!!) with the "nasty" pimples growing in it. Get serious with your writing and loose the disgusting razor burn (hairless) suggestion in your show don't tell shit!

sellersricksellersrick4 months ago

Forget that asshole and his gibberish! Great story and 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 whether you mentioned pussy hair .. or not!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous