A Dinner Party Stretches Her...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jspanc
Jspanc
72 Followers

Julie tried to tap again but it was weak and ineffective.

Then she had an idea and was surprised at herself for even thinking it.

Holding one end of that ruler in one hand she bent the other end of it down with my other hand. When there was a strong curve in it she let it go and it snapped up hard. Julie heard it slap onto both the clitoris and surrounding lips and involuntarily jumped herself. The force must have stung as it had been easily as hard as when she had slapped her thigh.

The woman yelped through the cock in her mouth but she could do nothing to stop the relentless ploughing of those black dildos or, now, Julie's attentions. Julie was shocked to have found a sadistic element inside that she had not known was there and she bent that ruler back as far as she could, targetting that little swollen organ. If anything it was getting bigger, even her pussy lips were swelling. Her own clitoris had responded in turn and she could feel a swelling and heaviness to her own.

She became relentless, landing snap after snap. Julie was riding her own excitement, feeling her own heat build with every painful snap she inflicted. She struck hard and straight onto that exposed clitoris. The dildos ploughing on. Then the suction just remained on hard, dragging her breasts further down. The woman was stretched in every hole and place. She shook and howled onto that big dildo in her mouth, her body writhing and twisting as she was taken and battered with sensation. The dildos in her bottom and pussy did not slow but rode her remorselessly until she was wrung out, hung, collapsed and beaten, saliva drooling down the rod in her mouth. Julie rode a small climax of her own grinding her own pussy into the chair, but she was in no way sated, only heightened and left hanging in her own arousal.

Our Host snapped his fingers and the man returned.

The machines were turned off, breasts slid upwards and out of their confinement. The two black dildos stopped and were pulled out. Both of her holes were red and gaped open for a few seconds before closing, as if rendered exhausted by their treatment. With the same casual disregard he unclipped, untied and disengaged the woman from her intruders.

Finally he unzipped and pulled away the tight hood revealing a pretty redhead inside. She was red faced and still breathing heavily.

Our host helped her down from the table and handed her a white robe.

"Julie, Ron, may I present my wife, Louise." He said.

Louise smiled at us.

"Thank you." she said a trifle breathlessly, "Though I am not sure exactly who did what." She arched her eyebrows and smiled.

"As you can see." said our Host, "Louise here is a total exhibitionist who revels in her own excesses." He smiled at her and she giggled back at him.

"I do believe our friend Julie here has discovered quite a new side to herself, one that we may need to develop over time." He threw a questioning glance at Julie and she found herself nodding slowly back at him.

Julie turned over his comments. Yes, she realised, she did want to experience and experiment, thrilling to the recollection of her excitement when she was the one in charge and able to do anything she wished. She was just a little worried about the strange hold their host seemed to have, his ability to make suggestions to do things she wouldn't normally even consider. She had the feeling that she would struggle to resist his urgings even when they went beyond her own desires and she felt a worry nagging at her. However the arousal and memory of the experience with Louise snuffed out that little concern.

"Yes, that would be wonderful." She found herself replying before she thought.

Ron was a little surprised, probably thinking that this was going to be a one off experience, but he smiled back anyway.

"I think Louise deserves a little rest." He smiled at her. "And some refreshment?"

He patted the seat next to him and she sat down.

"However, it does seem a little unfair," He continued "that she should eat with no visual stimulation as we have enjoyed. Perhaps, it is time to return the favour?"

He held my gaze and I could not grasp what he intended. I just stared back at him.

"Perhaps, I should rephrase that." He said, "We have all enjoyed our repast and the entertainment, you in particular I believe. I think it would be only fair that Louise both enjoys food and entertainment in equal measure, do you not?"

"Well," Julie began, looking to Ron for some guidance "I'm not really sure if I..." she trailed off, still not totally sure what her meant or what he intended.

Louise beamed at her. Ron just shrugged noncommittally.

"As the current extravaganza is designed for the female form," continued Charles, "we will have to await another evening to ask for Ron's participation. If you would like to go with Albert he will see to your preparation."

Louise grinned and happily handed the rubber hood to me.

She finally understood and felt a chill run down all the way to her toes. He rang a small bell and Albert returned, waiting expectantly by the door. She sat rigid.

Her mind swam with images of what had happened to Louise, remembering her utterly vulnerable state, impaled on those monstrous dildos. She could see again her breasts being remorselessly dragged in and out of those glasses and those dildos pulling and stretching both her holes so wide. Then she recalled the treatment she herself had inflicted with that ruler; snapping it again and again against Louise's distended clitoris. Her legs shook then, Louise would be in the position to repay those ministrations and more. She would be utterly helpless. Julie tried to shake off her malaise, she couldn't put herself through that, not so publicly. Even Ron had never seen her act in anything like that way. But then the remembered sight of Louise riding that explosive orgasm rose in her mind, being ploughed by those dildos until she had sagged down exhausted, unable to resist or control it. Her pussy ached with desire, spreading a heat to her breasts until she felt sensitised and desperate for release.

"Oh God." She thought. "I am going to."

She couldn't look at any of them but slowly lifted that shiny black hood and slipped it onto her head. She heard the startled intake of breath from Ron's direction but couldn't even think of what he would think or say. She was just living in the moment. She shivered as all light disappeared and her breathing became more difficult through the holes. Even her hearing was muffled so that she could not hear anything but loud instructions.

She felt someone grasp her shoulders and her dress was unzipped and fell away. Her bra was unclasped and her breasts fell free of its' support, swaying in freedom. Fingers hooked her panties and drew them away. Gently she was bent forward and raised onto the table. She felt herself being positioned as she had first seen Louise, on all fours but leaning down on her elbows. She felt restraints slip around her wrists and elbows which then tightened. Her head was pushed forwards and she felt that phallus being pushed against her lips. She parted them and her head was forced down further, lips encircling it, stretching her mouth wide. She heard a click as the ring at the front of the hood was connected. She was now impaled and held fast.

She felt her inner thighs being tapped on either side and she spread her legs wider, as indicated. Then other restraints were attached around her ankles and the backs of her knees. Isolated in her darkened silent world she almost forgot that there was anyone else in the room. Her pussy was burning and she had already begun to pant hard against that phallus in her widened mouth. She remembered having first seen Louise and knew what was about to happen.

Two questing objects nudged at her parted and vulnerable holes. Even with foreknowledge it was a shock. Unconsciously she flinched in an action that would normally have squeezed her legs together blocking any access but she was locked down with her legs stretched and buttocks splayed widely. All that happened was a display of twitching and clenching around those helpless holes. A slight whimper rose in her throat as oil was drizzled down the cleft of her buttocks soaking both her bottom and pussy as it did so.

"Oh God,Julie, what have you let yourself in for" She thought. But she already knew. There was no going back, no safe word, no way to protest, she was going to have to let it all happen. Everything experienced by Louise was about to be done to her

Through the muffled rubber she heard Charles' voice.

"Louise, take that ruler and strike your thigh with it. See how hard you can withstand."

Julie shuddered, she knew where that ruler would strike her. Then she felt those black rubber dildos nudging at the entrances to her pussy and bottom hole, worming their way forward, demanding entry. It had begun.

Jspanc
Jspanc
72 Followers
12