A Dirty Blonde in the Highlands

Story Info
Blonde nurse Kate was keen to take me home...
2.8k words
4.43
8.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was working away for a couple of weeks and as usual I altered my online dating location to where I was staying. This often led to a few dates and cast the net more widely than my local area. I quickly got a few responses to my changed ad, and after a few days of flirting and chat online, she agreed to meet that Friday.

Kate was single, mid 30's, a rock chick at heart, but her glasses, blonde hair, blue eyes, and girl next door dress sense suggested otherwise. We had met at a local town, and enjoyed a lovely meal together chatting the night away. She had been on her nursing shift from early that day and was clearly tired that night. We parted with only a quick kiss in the damp and dark car park, much to my disappointment.

The next morning I awoke at my hotel to a flirty text, and quite quickly ended up chatting on the phone. She was keen to meet for a late breakfast, and so we agreed on a café a few miles away. Like the night before we chatted away, and I could tell she was enjoying the attention, flicking her hair, and touching her face lots. Out the blue she invited me back to her new cottage to 'be more comfortable' - but on the promise I could get her new wood burner going, as she had so far struggled to get it working well.

Her house was a typical highland cottage -- attached to the neighbours, but in the middle of countryside, low and long with small windows and thick walls. She went to get the kettle on, having shown me where the wood was to get the fire going. She took off her coat and jumper, revealing her ample chest in a red Minnie Mouse t-shirt. Sure enough, the wood was unseasoned and refused to get started, even with a fire-lighter.

Her house had all sorts of hand made things in -- particularly sewn things like bags, cushion covers and lampshades. The homemade lampshade was glittering, and I joked about loving bling and glitter. She put down her coffee cup, and used her hands to cup her breasts, highlighting the Minnie Mouse that glittered on her t-shirt. "I do too!" she exclaimed "do you like this"? She was holding herself, clearly inviting a response. "I like the look of that..." I replied "...but perhaps it would be nicer if I did the holding?"

She blushed "Oh really?" was her smiley response. I already had my hand on her knee, so I slid my hand up her jean-clad thigh, leaned in and kissed her gently. The first small kiss was responded too by her tensing slightly, I kissed around her cheek and onto her neck -- all the time sliding my hand up her leg, over her hip and up her t-shirt. She took an intake of breath and reached round me with her arms, pulling me in. My hand found her breast, covered in t-shirt and underwear, but soft and pliable to the touch. I rubbed gently with my thumb, and she turned her face to kiss me back.

By now our tongues were darting into each other's mouths, and as I pressed her breast more, she pulled me hard into her kiss. After a few moments of this, she pulled back, looked me in the eye and said "It's cold in here, lets go to my room". With that I was led by the hand down the short corridor to the only bedroom in the house.

We stood at the end of the bed, curtains open to view of hills and forest on a damp Scottish winter day. I place my hands on her hips, guided her close to me, and kissed again. She gently pressed her crotch against mine, and must have been able to feel my growing hardness. Her hands were around my face, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I was bumping into her glasses as we kissed, and so she stopped and removed them, placing them on the dressing table by her side. This time, my hands on her hips slid up her curvy sides, under that t-shirt, and onto a padded bra that was lace patterned on the outside. She gasped, but continued to pull me into her face, her tongue working wonders around my lips and own tongue. A pause, she pulled back from me, reached down and pulled off her t-shirt, revealing a bright read bra with lovely white lace trim and a bust that must have been a DD or more.

I smiled, saying "I like that..."

The retort was quick - "You're over dressed, come on!"

With a grin on her face she began unbuckling her belt, clearly inviting me to join her. I immediately lifted my t-shirt and cast it aside, as I undid my buckle, I could see her remove her jeans to reveal matching red knickers. I dropped my trousers, and was glad to see her match my sock removal.

Quickly we joined again, still stood up for a deep kiss and allowed hands to wander. It was clear from the protrusion front of my trunks that I was turned on and ready, and she immediately reached down and grasped my length.

"Oh, you're quick" she said, giving me a squeeze "I usually am too...."

The look on her face was a cheeky but knowing smile.

"Come on, lets get under the warm covers."

She sat and moved backwards on the bed, moved the duvet down and slid in, holding a side open for me to join her. As we lay down our arms reached out, drawing ourselves together, legs intertwined and facing each other.

My hands found one of her ample breasts again as we lay on our sides. Her leg slid up, and over my hip as she drew me close. I kissed down her neck again, across her shoulder and lower. I slid a bra strap off her shoulder and tried to peel the cup down to kiss even lower. Kate responded by sitting up, reaching around, and removing her bra. Her breasts fell loose, crowned with small, pink nipples and areola.

We continued to kiss, one of my hands gently feeling her breast all over. Now able to access properly, my lips worked lower to her nipples. She groaned, rolling onto her back but holding my head in place. Her breasts were magnificent, and her nipples warm and firm to kiss. The groans and her hand holding my head suggested she enjoyed my ministrations.

Soon she pushed one of my hands towards her knickers, lifting and parting her legs as I did so. As my hand brushed over her a few times, I could feel wetness and warmth and a prominent pussy lip.

Without warning, Kate lifted herself and pulled of her knickers, casting them aside quickly.

She then settled, legs parted and knees up, allowing me to see her completely shaven pussy, with some lovely lips glistening with moisture. I felt the urge to explore, and so kneeling between her legs my fingers parted her lips and began to explore her wet folds and clear nub of a clitoris.

Kate was moaning now, arms above her head and legs splayed wide open. I could easily slide a finger inside her, which drew a louder response than my gentle thumb on her clit. Her body was flushing slightly, her hips rolling gently up and down.

Focused on her pussy, I was surprised when she reached over to the bedside cabinet and reached into the drawer. She tore open the packet, and handed it to me. "Come on" she encouraged. I struggled out of my trunks, revealing my cock swaying as I worked. I rolled on the condom, as she watched intently.

As soon as the condom was on, she reached down, firmly grasped my prick and began to pull me towards her. She was clearly keen for me to fuck her, and so I complied quickly, hovering over her as she lined my cock up with her pussy. I noticed that we had not broken eye contact, her blue eyes intently looking at me made the moment so intimate.

I gently pressed forward, expecting some resistance, however I slipped into her pussy in one easy movement. She felt warm and wet, noticeably loose around me. Without any resistance I found myself buried to the hilt, her eyes almost rolling up in time with my movement inwards.

Soon we were finding a slow rhythm, her legs raised behind my back, rotating her hips, and allowing really deep penetration.

"Oh yes," "fuck that's good" and "oh, carry on" met my every movement.

I needed no encouragement and began to thrust in more urgently. She was absolutely soaking wet, covering us both in sweet dampness. Her large breasts were bouncing with each thrust and her eyes closed as she enjoyed my efforts.

"My turn" she said, still staring and smiling at me, she used a hand to push my chest back, encouraging me to withdraw. I rolled to one side, and she sat up, throwing a leg over me ensuring I was lying on my back. Allowing me a moment to settle and straighten up, she grasped my cock, and pointed it into her folds, and I watched as she sunk without a pause to full depth.

One of her feet was already planted next to my hip, but now she shuffled her other foot up too. She was settled on the full length of my cock, breasts hanging down, and crouching. I could feel her pussy tighten around me in this position, a very different feeling from before. Her hands held my shoulders for balance as I lay back, and looked down at our joined sex's.

Almost immediately, she lifted her hips and then solidly sank back down. This rhythm of sliding up slowly and then firmly down became faster as she found the angle. I could feel her wetness covering me and the slapping sound of her bum on my thighs was getting louder.

"Bloody hell, that feels good" I said.

"God it does!" she answered "you have such a thick cock as well, I could ride it forever".

I was concentrating hard now, as we had gone from dressed to full on fucking in only a matter of minutes. This dramatic turn on had me on a knife edge, and the sensation of her pussy dragging up my cock was so nice. I held on for a while, but just as I was thinking to warn her to slow down, she narrowed her knees some began to rock back and forth on my cock, causing my shaft to be pressed against the front wall of her pussy.

I exploded in the condom, unable to resist any longer. She continued to grind back and forth I could feel a wave of tightening and relaxing in her pussy. She was sweating, her breasts hanging in my face, and her hand gripping my shoulders like a vice.

"Oh man, that was so quick and intense!" she said looking down at me.

I grasped the base of my cock, feeling how wet we both were, and she slid off my cock, onto the bed. We were grinning at each other, kissing small pecks at each other as I cleaned up and we lay down.

I was still rock hard, that lovely excited and uncontrollable hardness. She now lay next to me, my arm around her. She lay on her side, propped up on one hand, her other one running across my chest and stomach. We kissed and caressed, enjoying the warmth and closeness.

Within a few minutes her hand wandering indicated she wanted more than just a cuddle.

"You get going quickly!" I commented.

"I do" she replied "but then I am wet all day long. I am so horny some days -- and today was one of those days."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really, really" was the reply with a nod to add weight. "I am still soaking now. I hope you are up for a long evening -- because I am not letting you go..."

"I will be the judge of that" I said, reaching down for her pussy, she parted her legs, lifting the duvet and allowing me quick access to her pussy, which sure enough was soaking still. I slid one finger in, but sensing it was not enough, slid in another one -- and another. "God, you know how to turn a girl on!" she giggled.

I laughed -- and looked down at my hardness, showing the effect she was having on me.

"Well in which case...." Came the reply, as she reached for and then threw another condom at me.

----------

Now on her back, I was lying at her side. She lifted one leg over me, spreading herself wide to allow my fingers access. My throbbing cock was pressed against her inner thigh, and she reached down to move me towards her cunt, but I need to shift position to make that work. Moving my body away from her and down the bed, allowed my hips to move down and rock forwards. Once more I slipped easily into her without resistance, but only halfway due to our position. The bonus was that I could reach her and so my fingers worked gently to find her clit. She lay, arms above her head and just enjoyed the sensations for a while, making lots of encouraging noises, with the duvet thrown back over our feet. I was happy to also enjoy looking at this beautiful, curvaceous woman, flushed with pleasure and enjoying the moment.

She rolled away, over onto her knees, looked back at me and said 'this way'. As I kneeled over the bed, she shuffled further back than I expected. Clearly she intended me to stand, and so I climbed off the bed and walked to the foot of it. Head on the mattress, her curved bum up in the air, I was met with the sight of her pink inner lips gaping slightly, ready to receive me.

I held my cock out, lined up but found I could not enter. I spread her lips wider with one hand, and as soon as I felt her entrance I pushed forwards. "Oh GOD!" she shouted "YES!." I was on tiptoes, thrusting as I could, but balance was not good and a couple of times I slipped out. The third time, I put a foot onto the bedframe, allowing me more balance, and raising me up another few centimetres. Once more I could start rhythmically thrusting into her, this time without losing balance or pulling out too far. I held both her ample hips, looking down at my cock as it moved in and out of those longer pussy lips.

I was trying to reach round and touch her clit, but she moved my hand back, indicating I should carry on. I redoubled my thrusting efforts "Yes, like that" she encouraged. Having cum once, I now felt much more in control, able to resist cumming myself, and concentrate on her pleasure. Her voice was louder and louder, almost shrieking with each thrust, and I wondered what the neighbour would be hearing.

We kept this up for a few minutes, but when I tried to reach around for her clit, she rolled forwards and off my cock. She looked up, smiling, and patting the bed next to her.

I lay down and once again she threw a leg over me, crouching down and engulfing my cock in herself. Once more this crouched position gave my cock new sensations and was clearly what she really enjoyed. I felt her tense inside, rolling her hips in desperate rhythm, before she threw her head back and shouted in pleasure. Once more, her inner muscles tensed and she flushed red head to toe, this time releasing even more lubrication and not pausing her hip movement.

Her slackness and wetness was now creating a lack of friction, and coupled with a wearing a condom, I was nowhere near cumming again. This though seemed not to be too much of an issue, because after only a few seconds of pause, she leaned forward to kiss me while her hips resumed their rocking on my still hard cock...

--------

We had sex three times that day and night, each time she came through riding me in a crouching position. She explained that she only came through penetration, I could go down on her clit for as long as I wanted, but she would not cum.

We lay, wrapped around each other, me deep inside, gently moving hips and hands, kissing each other's necks. Reluctantly, I reached down and grasped my receding cock and withdrew from her. She lay on her back, covered in a sheen of sweat and smiling up at me as I walked around the room, cleaning myself up. The sunlight was only just making itself felt in the room, and I could make out her curves cast in shadow. A great memory of a wonderful time with such as sexy person.