Good Girl Becomes Hot Woman

Story Info
How I changed from innocent teenager to slutty 20 something.
2.7k words
4.4
22k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New to this so please be gentle with me (not the first time I've said that) All constructive criticism will be taken on board. Thanks in advance

Part.1

Growing up and learning about love.

At school I was never one of the popular girls. I had friends and I wasn't a geek, but I wasn't one of the in crowd either. I was small and slim and I didn't have the boobs which seemed to have appeared on a lot of girls during the last year. At 15 I met my first boyfriend, Craig. He was a little bit taller than me, had long wavy hair, dark brown eyes and such a cute cheeky smile. He was similar to me really, not one of the tough lads at school but no pushover either. I thought he was lovely. He was well mannered and didn't seem to think with his dick like most lads that age..

He would walk me home from school, we would hold hands and he would give me a little peck on the lips, all very innocent. My mam seemed to like him too which was obviously a good thing.

We continued this ritual for a few months but I could sense that he was he was getting frustrated and wanted to take things further, but he didn't say anything. I don't know if it was because he just didn't want to pressure me or if he had given up on me. It was irrelevant though because I was a good girl, at that age...

Then at 16 things changed so quickly and my world was turned upside down. He dumped me, I never got a reason. I discovered soon after he dumped me that he was seeing another girl already. She was one of the popular girls and I knew that she was a bit wilder than me, fair enough I thought, I am a good girl remember.

I left school soon after and moved on to the local college, training to be a nurse. I made new friends and I loved the course, nursing really interested me. It was one of these friends who introduced me to Gary. Gary was actually very similar in appearance to Craig, dark hair and eyes and a great smile. I was instantly attracted to him, and it was obvious to everyone else who was out that evening. We sat together all night and chatted as if we had known each other for years. By the end of the evening my cheeks were hurting from smiling so much. I spent the next couple of weeks constantly thinking about Gary and just trying to catch a glimpse of him around the college. I even woke up sweating one night and realised that it was Gary that I had been dreaming about. Was I really such a good girl after all.

It had been two weeks since the night out, I had given up hope that he was interested in me, and then I saw him. He was walking through the student common room at the college and he was heading in my direction. Oh my god, was he going to talk to me? He gave me a lovely smile, which was always a something I found attractive in a boy.

"Where have you been hiding stranger?" He said.

I just took a large intake of breath and stuttered a bit. Wow, I thought to myself, he must think I'm a proper loser. Gary just laughed and said that he had been hoping to bump into me. The tension had been broken and we chatted away about how his Mechanics course was going and about how I was going to be the next Florence Nightingale.

"What are you doing lunch time?" He asked, "Fancy meeting me and walking into town for some chips?"

Not the most romantic but it sounded great to me.

"Love to." I said.

"Good, it's a date." He smiled and added "Our first date."

We met for lunch that day and every day for the next week. Then he asked me if I wanted to go out with him.

"I mean proper go out." He said, "Like boyfriend and girlfriend."

I was over the moon and said yes immediately. Over the next couple of months I really fell hard for him and felt that he was the one.

Soon after my 18th birthday we had sex for the first time. It wasn't great and I wondered what all the fuss was about. Being just a naive young girl, I left the contraception to him and predictably found myself pregnant just a few months later. My parents were great about it and when the baby was born, although we were already overcrowded, they allowed Gary to move in with us and did everything they could to help us get our own council house. My Mam even came with me to the doctors to get me on the contraceptive pill to make sure that the next baby would be planned. We finally got our own house and by 19 I was a stay at home married mum. That was the end of my dream of becoming a nurse. Things quickly deteriorated and a year later, after taking one slap too many, I told Gary it was over and he needed to move out. He was dead set against it but when I told my 3 older brothers what had been going on, they persuaded him it would be in his best interests if he moved back home to his Mam's.

So that was it, 20 years old with a baby and no way of supporting us. I managed to get a part time job working in a coffee shop. My Mam had the baby for a few hours each day for me to work and Gary took him to his Mam's every other weekend. I soon settled into my new life and I enjoyed working in the cafe and meeting people. After a few weeks of working there, a middle aged man started coming in regularly, he was pleasant and chatty and always left a little tip. He started coming in when I was due to have my break, he would sit with me and make me laugh. He told me that his name was Ray. He was quite tall and stocky and it was obvious that he looked after himself. Then, about a month later, out of the blue, one day, he asked me if I would like to go for a proper drink one night. At 40, he was twice my age but I thought what harm could it be, I deserved a night out so I accepted.

We arranged to meet the following weekend when Shane, my son, would be stopping with his Dad. When the time came, I couldn't believe how nervous and excited I was. What should I wear? It wasn't a proper date after all, was it? As it was summer, I chose a casual summer dress, checking with my sister first of all to make sure that it was neither too short nor too frumpy. We met in town and he suggested going out for a ride to a nice pub by a river just on the outskirts of the next town. We had a light meal and a couple of drinks and my nervousness soon disappeared as he complimented me on how nice I looked and had me laughing at his corny jokes. At the end of the night, he drove me home and my worries about whether or not I should ask him in became nonexistent as he kissed me on the cheek, thanked me for a lovely evening and said he hoped we could do it again soon. I felt as if I floated into the house and couldn't wait to see him again. We met a couple more times then he took me out for the day. We held hands as we walked alongside the river, again had a lovely evening meal and he took me home. This time his goodnight kiss was on the lips, really tender and loving. I really wanted to invite him in this time but I knew my Mam was there looking after Shane. I explained and apologised, he said not to worry, the time would come when it was right. What a lovely man.

Ray called into the cafe in the week and asked if I fancied going to York for the night. He said there was no pressure and to let him know. I knew Shane was due to stop in his dad's that coming weekend so I agreed immediately, I was so excited.

The weekend came around quickly and Ray picked me up in the morning in his freshly polished Ford Capri. We arrived at the hotel and I was shocked at just how nice it was. 5 stars and so much more fancy than anything I had ever experienced in my life. We checked in and were given the key to the room and told our bags would be brought up for us. As we entered the room, my heart was in my mouth. I was terrified and excited at the same time. I was 20 years old and had only ever had sex with one man in my life. What if I couldn't go through with it when the time came? Would he pressure me or would he understand? Bit late to start doubting myself now, oh fuck! What had I done?

We sorted our bags out and hung up our clothes ready for the night, then went out to explore the city. We strolled around the old streets and had a light lunch and shared a bottle of wine. As we left the restaurant Ray turned and kissed me.

"You're perfect" he said,

again my heart skipped a beat. We returned to the room to get ready for our night out and we agreed that I should be first to shower. I undressed in the bathroom and entered the shower. My head was spinning, was it the wine? As I let the water flood over my body, I heard the bathroom door opening. I turned and saw Ray watching me through the glass of the cubicle. My first reaction was to try to cover myself, but I didn't turn away. I was still very slim and my A cup breasts which grew larger when I was pregnant had soon disappeared again.

"Don't be nervous" he said, "you're beautiful."

I let my arms fall to my side and he opened the cubicle door. He entered fully clothed and kissed me, tenderly at first, then more passionately. Slowly he kissed his way down my body, my neck, then my breasts, stroking, licking my nipples, sucking them. Then he was on his knees in front of me. Was he really going to do this?

"Ohhhhh shit that's nice!"

He was licking me down there, Gary had never done anything like that.

"Oh my god",

Licking each lip slowly, one then the other. He was gently stroking my thighs and hips as he licked me, sending little electric shocks all through my body and taking my breath away.

"Ohh Ray that feels so good." I realised that my hands were on the back of his head, pushing him into me. Then as his tongue made contact with my clitoris, I almost collapsed on top of him. I raised my left leg over his shoulder to open myself up to him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Ray, I'm Cumming, ohhhh fuuuuck." I was pushing him into me, my legs quivering like jelly, pushing my pussy into his face."Fuuuck."

It was then that I realised that I had never actually had an orgasm with Gary. I collapsed and sank down next to him, kissing him, tasting myself on his mouth. He stood up and pulled me with him, then turned the shower off.

"Sorry" he said, "I was drowning".

We both laughed hysterically, and then he kissed me again.

"Enjoy that? "He asked.

"Enjoy?"I said, "couldn't you tell".

"Good", he said, "Because it was the best time I've had in a long time. Now if it's ok with you, I'll just get out of these wet clothes and you can finish your shower."

Ray undressed and then took a towel and left the room,

"shout me if you need anything," he said.

I showered with a grin like a Cheshire cat on my face. When I had finished, I wrapped a towel around myself, still a little self conscious despite what had just happened. I walked into the bedroom where Ray was sitting on the bed wrapped in a towel himself.

"You are wonderful," he said. "I'll take a long shower and give you time to get dressed in private."

I sat on the bed and looked into the mirror, god this man made me feel so good.

We had a lovely night out and Ray had me laughing all evening. He looked into my eyes and he held my hand and kissed me in public. I did have too much wine and when the evening air hit me I felt very wobbly on my feet. Ray linked his arm through mine and we walked happily back to the room. When we got there, as Ray opened the door,

he said, "listen, no pressure, if you want me to sleep on the chair then it's not a problem, we've had a lovely time and if and when we make love I want you to be sure that it's what you want."

I pulled him to me and we were kissing frantically, my hands were running through his hair, he had one hand on the back of my head and his other hand had worked its way down to my bottom. Now he had raised my dress and his hand was still on my bottom but inside my knickers. He pulled me into him, pressing his erection into me. I pulled his jacket off and tried to undo his shirt. He pushed me back and just ripped his shirt open, buttons popping. I reached for the waist band of his trousers, he pushed me back against the wall, kissing me, both hands on my little breasts. He reached behind me and undid the zip of my dress, it fell to the floor and I stepped out of it, no longer self conscious in his presence. He dropped his trousers and guided my hand to his hard cock.

"Feel how hard you make me", he said.

I pulled at him, masturbating him, only the second cock I had ever felt in my life. Then his hand was inside my knickers, probing my pussy, tickling my clit, I was going to come again.

"Stop" I said, "I want you inside me."

"Condom?" He asked,

"No, I'm still on the pill"

I lay on the bed, Ray stood over me and removed my knickers. He leaned down and licked my pussy again. I arched my back to meet him, god that felt so good, but I wanted him inside me, I wanted to feel him.

"Please Ray, do it to me. Fuck me."

Ray lay on top of me, spreading my legs. Kissing me, kissing my breasts. Rubbing his cock up and down the length of my pussy, teasing me. I manoeuvred myself slightly, trying to force him to enter me. Then he did it,

"Ohhh fuck yes! ohh ohh ohhh fuck."

He had entered me, his cock was no bigger than Gary's but it seemed so much nicer. He moved inside me, slowly, then building pace. Fucking me now. Kissing my neck, my ear. He took his weight on his strong arms and changed his position. Oh god, that felt so good, what was he doing? Oh that feeling again,

"Oh yes Ray oh yes, fuck me, ohh fuck Ray. I'm coming again ohh ohh ohh aaarhhh."

I was shaking like I had never done before, fuck what was this man doing to me. I felt him tense and throb inside me and I was so pleased that he was coming too.

We lay together side by side, both panting, Ray smiled and kissed the tip of my nose.

"God you're so special," he said.

I wondered if he knew just how special he was making me feel.

To be continued....