A Dirty Work Instruction

Story Info
A dirty Work Instruction for submissive women.
788 words
4.05
35.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KFP93
KFP93
44 Followers

This work instruction is concerned largely with how to correctly bring oneself to orgasm in an efficient manner using hands, fingers and imagination.

Remove any and all clothes from your person. This includes underwear. Firstly, lay down on silk sheets (although any tidy and candle/low-lit bedroom will do).

Run your hands slowly down your sides until your fingers brush the waistline of your underwear. Gently slide your hands inside and slowly slide them down your long silky legs. Take extra care when Removing them from your ankles, ensuring you keep your legs together and sensually slide them over the top of your feet and let them fall to the floor.

Reach one hand behind your back and slowly unclasp your bra. Taking first one strap, then the other in your hands, remove the garment and place it to one side.

Starting from your shoulders, slowly run your hands down your body, feeling the fullness of your breasts, the softness of your stomach and the tantalising ache of your mound as your hand nears your clit. Make sure that the clit is not touched yet.

Carry on feeling the sides of your pussy and let your hands drift to the inside of your thighs, slowly caressing yourself.

While carrying out the above actions, one should be imagining a scene in which you are on your knees in front of a powerful, authorative man. This man is your master, and you want to please him above all others.

As you caress your body, keep the image of you submitting to this man in your mind. Hold on to the thrill that courses through you as you imagine him using you for his own purposes.

Slowly return your hands to the sides of your pussy, giving slow and light caresses to where your pussy and thighs meet. Draw a finger on each side all the way up from the crease of your buttocks, to the top of your pussy, just above the clit. Repeat this action through steps 6 and 7. Do not deviate regardless of how strong the urge becomes.

Imagine now that the man stands and moves closer to you. His crotch is tantalisingly close. Focus on the feeling of yearning you are experiencing. How you badly want to take him in your mouth and please him. How you want to be the release he craves.

But you also know that you dare not do this, as he hasn't given the command. You are his property and he gives the orders. That is the natural way and you are born to obey.

As you continue to stroke as set out above, take one hand and caress your nipples. After several strokes, take one nipple between two fingers and pinch sharply. You are to imagine this is the master that you serve.

In your mind, he has not spoken one word to you this whole time, but he is now feeling your flesh, his flesh, as he owns you. If anyone else were to maul you like this there would be outrage. Not with him though. It feels right.

As the vision of the strong, masculine man in front of you finally unties his trousers and presents his cock, you now have permission to slide a single finger deep into your pussy and rub your clit with the other hand.

As you edge yourself towards orgasm, you are to imagine that your master has disregarded all pretence of control and is rapidly fucking your throat. Your saliva is coating his thick, hard cock as it pistons in and out of your mouth. He has your hair roughly bunched in his fists as he focuses on nothing but filling you with his seed.

As your climax draws near, slide an extra finger or two into your silky, sticky pussy as you fuck yourself harder. In your mind, see the scene as your master ignores your chokes and cries as you struggle to breath around his throbbing cock.

When your orgasm hits and causes your legs to stiffen and your hips to thrust upwards off the bed as your toes curl, imagine your master has reached his orgasm at the same time.

He stiffens and holds you still on the base of his member, ignoring your sobs for air and choking attempts at breathing. You feel the first rope of cum hit the back of your throat and you reflexively swallow. He shoots several more times into your throat and you swallow each one.

After what seems like an eternity, he lets you go, you fall back, gasping for dear life.

As the master approaches you and strokes your cheek softly, you can't help but feel all is right with the world.

KFP93
KFP93
44 Followers