Breeding Rights

Story Info
More like breeding wrongs.
1.5k words
4.21
91.9k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers

My story, like many women's in this day and age, starts with a history lesson. See, nearly half a century ago in the first half of the 21st century, it was a critical point for humanity. Women's rights had reached their peak and birth rates around the globe were declining at a rapid rate. Modern historians (all of whom happen to be men) have pointed out a link between the two, however I'm not here to debate the merit of that hypothesis. I'm just trying to explain how society became what it is today.

The first laws were passed in Japan. They were hardest hit by the decline in birth rates and had a more male dominated culture than some western nations. But once the success of the legal reforms became clear, it quickly spread across Asia and even to the previously hesitant west.

Initially, it only applied to married partners. Husbands basically had blanket permission to fuck their spouse, anytime they liked. Laws around public sex were also relaxed. So men could soon fuck their wives anywhere they liked as well. To reduce the chances of failed pregnancies they also enforced mandatory maternity leave for the full length of the pregnancy. In a different context it might have been considered a very liberal policy. But in reality, with married women having to fuck their husbands whenever he pleased and abortions swiftly banned, they found themselves becoming pregnant at incredible rates. Soon companies stopped hiring married women since it simply wasn't profitable, which drove millions back into the classic role of a homemaker.

Yet, that wasn't enough. The draconian new rules around marriage saw a vast drop in new marriages. It wasn't surprising to anyone, but what happened next certainly was. They decided to just extend the rules to unmarried women. By the late 2030s, 'rape' was a thing of the past. Men gained what were referred to as 'breeding rites' which superseded women's rites and meant that they could do anything they liked to our bodies in the interest of procreation. The legal definitions of this were extremely vague, and several landmark cases decided that essentially anything was fair game. Groping, fingering, even spitting on their faces were all included in the breeding rites for the purposes of 'male stimulation'. Basically anything that got men hard was suddenly pivotal to the survival of the species and women had to accept it or face harsh sentences for interfering with a man's breeding rites. It was also perfectly acceptable to use whatever force was necessary to subdue a women who was attempting to subvert these breeding rites.

Whenever such a case of a man exercising these rites was successful and led to a pregnancy, the woman in question would automatically become married to the man. She would then typically lose her job and be forced to live with the man and fuck him on demand.

In some sense I was lucky. At any time a man could grab you in the street and pump you full of his cum like a walking cumbucket. If it didn't take, at least he got to empty his balls into a warm hole. But if you became pregnant, well, then you were his wife. He could take you home and fuck you every day. In whatever disgusting and kinky ways he liked.

I was somewhat sheltered from it. I wasn't particularly attractive and I didn't go out much, so no one ever really had the chance to breed me. There was always a better target. I worked hard and finally graduated and got my first job in the city. Little did I know I would never step foot in the office.

I was crashing in a friend's apartment for a few weeks while I searched for an apartment. His name was Alex, he was a nice guy...at least that's what I thought. Looking back now I was so naive. I was right there, in his apartment, and he had been brought up like every guy to believe that women were just sex objects. That it was fine to grab one and fuck them whenever you liked. Like trying on clothing. See how she fits around your cock and if its tight and pleasurable, squirt your cum deep inside her and make her yours. That was the attitude, but somehow I thought Alex was different.

I realized on the first night that he wasn't. He set me up on the couch and after a full day of house hunting I was exhausted and went straight to sleep. Shortly afterwards, though, something roused me from my sleep. I felt flush, and I could hear someone grunting on top of me. Suddenly the sensations hit me and my eyes popped open. I could feel his cock inside of me! Plunging into me over and over. I wasn't sure how long he had been fucking me before I woke up, but I noticed that he had pulled my top off and my breasts felt sore, as if he had been groping and teasing them for a while. I was too drained to wake up from that but now that his cock was slamming into me I came to my sense pretty quickly.

"Stop, you can't do this!" I cried out.

He chuckled. "What do you mean? Of course I can." he said, without a doubt that he was in the right even as his cock was forcing itself into me over and over.

My head was spinning and I was still tired and hazy, but I attempted to argue. "I know you can, legally, but I don't want to be pregnant! I finally got a good job..."

It was foolish of me. Telling a man who was balls deep inside my pussy and twitching that I didn't want to be bred was like tugging on a tiger's tail. After that he wasted no time in grabbing my hips with an iron grip and driving his cock forward with astonishing vigour. I was exhausted and weak and sleepy. My limp body shook like there was an earthquake as he pounded the sense out of me.

I can admit this now, though at the time I didn't want to believe it, but I was actually enjoying it. Despite the fact that I was being raped and the risk of my whole life and all of my plans for the future falling apart, my pussy had already betrayed me. He must have toyed with me for a while in my sleep to get me this wet, but now that he had, I was needy. Feeling his cock thrusting into me, filling me up...god it was so good!

When he finally came inside me I moaned like a pathetic little slut. I couldn't help it. I could feel it coating my insides, after he fucked me like a toy. It was humiliating and despicable but it made my pussy clench like never before and I actually came around his cock that night. Somehow, deep down I think I knew what had happened. I think I already knew I was pregnant.

I didn't move out. I hadn't even started my job so I had little money, and staying in a hostel in the city was like asking to be gangraped by a bunch of strangers. It became a routine. I would go out, look for a place to move into, wear myself out and zone out on the couch. Then he would come back to me, a convenient set of holes, and he would have his fun. The more it happened the more I liked it. At first I wouldn't admit that I enjoyed it, and I kept telling myself that I would find a place, start my job and eventually forget about this ever happening. But that was a silly daydream. In reality he was training me in my sleep to take his cock like a good girl. I would have dreams of him pounding me. Sometimes I would wake up and find they were quite real, and I was squirming around his cock in a sleepy stupor. Others I found it was just my increasingly perverted imagination.

I don't know which time did it, but a few weeks later I took a test and my facade crumbled. Positive. I wasn't going to start that job. I wasn't going to move out. I wasn't going to do anything impressive with my life. I was going to marry Alex and be bred repeatedly like a stupid cunt and cook and clean for him because that was not only expected of me, but it was about all I could do. Just a live in fucktoy, a docile breeding bitch.

I've been with my husband for several years now. I'm pregnant again. Its hardly a surprise, I'm on his cock whenever he's home. Like most wives who can't work and must satisfy their husband's every whim, I devoted myself to his cock. Its so much easier than my old life. More fun too. To be honest, I have already forgotten what it was that I was going to do before I became his breeding wife. I think I studied...law? I remember I used to read a lot of books. Was it medicine maybe? Huh, doesn't really matter. Now I am a weak, wet and willing cunt for my husband to breed. He can fuck me anywhere, anytime. Because those are his breeding rites.

**[Disclaimer: This is a fictional, fantasy text and no-one should advocate for any of this nonsense in reality. Cool, thanks for reading!]**

MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers