A Discovery in the Wardrobe Pt. 02

Story Info
A brother and sister continue their explorations.
2.4k words
4.5
13k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

Everyone in this story is 18 years and over.

***

I ate my dinner in silence, while the rest of the family talked about their day. Dad's dentist appointment had gone well, except for a filling that was needed. Mum told us that while she was waiting for dad, she'd had a coffee with the mum of one of Nicole's school friends in the café near the dental surgery. They'd discussed what their respective daughters were going to be doing after they graduate from high-school. I wasn't really listening, so I have no idea which friend it was.

I was deep in thought, trying to make sense of what had happened today when dad spoke.

"Any problems with the bike?" dad asked.

"Huh? Oh, no it was pretty easy to fix. I will have to buy a new repair kit though; I used the last patch out of that one" I said.

"Yeah, it seemed pretty straight forward. Bike-boy here knows what he's doing," Nicole added, poking me in the arm.

At eighteen, Nicole had always fit the role of the typical irritating younger sister perfectly, encompassing every stereotype of a sister pestering her brother. I gave just as good as I got, and we knew it was always bandied about with good humour, but now her playful antics had a different feel about them. Our parents saw it as nothing more than the sisterly ribbing that she usually gave me, but Nicole and I sensed that it held more elements of flirtation than simple sibling banter.

Growing up, I'd spent a lot of my weekends racing bikes, I don't think I was really good at it, but I enjoyed it, nonetheless. By the time I'd reached the age of fifteen, it wasn't really something that I was interested in anymore. Dad had raced bikes too and had shown me a lot of maintenance tips. It was one of many life skills that mum, and dad had taught Nicole and I over the years.

"You should apply for a job at the bike shop" mum suggested. "You know the basics, and you might end up being one of the bike mechanics that hang out of the cars at the Tour de France." Mum joked. Mum and I still stayed up late during July watching the Tour de France, particularly the mountain stages. The interest in bikes was still there, just not the ability.

"Yeah, that's not a bad idea" I said, mentally filing that piece of advice away. I had other things in my head to sort out first.

Dad was starting work at midnight, so he finished his dinner, said his goodnights, and left us to get ready for bed. Mum and Nicole cleared the table and stacked the dishwasher.

I spent the rest of the evening in my room feeling a mixture of emotions. Shame, guilt, love, happiness. Why hadn't I simply closed the box after uncovering its contents? Why did I allow Nicole to peer through those magazines? How did things escalate to the point they did? Questions plagued my mind, wondering if Nicole had pressured me or, even worse, if I had pressured her. Surely, as an older brother, wasn't it my responsibility to shield my little sister from things like that? I didn't want to appear too eager to continue, but I couldn't afford to ignore what was happening either.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to listen to music, play on my phone, immerse myself in a PlayStation game, or just sit at the computer and mindlessly surf the web. I sat on the bed and powered up my laptop when a subtle knock on the bedroom door pulled me from my thoughts.

"Yeah" I answered, feeling a bit annoyed that I was being disturbed.

The door slowly opened, and Nicole poked her head around the door.

"Mind if I come in?" she asked.

"Sure" I replied, glad it was Nicole, and not mum or dad checking up on me.

She walked over to me and sat next to me on the edge of the bed.

"About today..." she spoke, gently putting her hand on my knee.

"I realise what happened today wasn't planned," Nicole started," Like I said earlier today, I've always fantasised about something happening between us, but I always knew it was never going to be something that I started.", her hand squeezing my knee gently, "and I can tell you're still trying to make sense of it," she continued.

"Hell, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it too." Her words held the same doubts as mine, but her tone was warm and empathetic. "But I want to make it clear that when I said I'd be here if you wanted me, I meant it. What happened between us is our secret. Mum and dad can never find out."

"I know" I said looking into Nicole's eyes.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked.

"You just did" I quipped in a playful tone.

"No, seriously. Do you think it would be ok if I slept in here tonight?" she asked. "We don't have to do anything; I just want to be near you," she added nervously.

"Tomorrow is a school day, and if you stay here all night, you won't have time to leave before dad gets home, and mum will be up and about. Can you imagine their reaction if they caught you sneaking out of my room at the crack of dawn," I grumbled, frustrated with myself that I was telling her that she had to leave afterwards. "Besides, we don't exactly live in a mansion, and mum, and dads' bedroom is just next door. Surely, they'll know something is going on," I stated.

"Mum hasn't checked on either of us before she goes to bed for years," Nicole pointed out, adding, "She'll fall asleep faster tonight since she won't have to put up with dads snoring. And as long as we're quiet, mum won't suspect a thing, right?"

"You've really put a lot of thought into this, haven't you?" I said, slightly impressed.

"For years, all I've had is my imagination" she sheepishly admitted, "so yes, I have thought about it a lot. I've imagined what I would do if I ever caught you coming out of the shower, or accidently walked in on you while you were jerking off. I've spent many nights alone in my room thinking about it."

I was surprised by young sister's openness.

She stopped to think for a moment.

"Ok, I won't spend the whole night with you. I'll wait until dad leaves before coming in." she said.

She gave my knee another reassuring squeeze and pulled me into a warm hug.

Then, she planted another affectionate kiss on the cheek and left.

***

Around 10:30 I could hear movement from the loungeroom as mum finished watching her show and was getting ready for bed. I heard dads alarm going off and then there were muffled voices from their bedroom as mum and dad said goodnight to each other. Dad went about his usual routine of showering, preparing a snack and a coffee, then sat in the lounge room watching some TV for a few minutes before leaving for work. Usually, his pre-work routine was a blur, but tonight, everything seemed to go by slowly. I was growing excited and nervous as I waited for the tell-tale sounds of his departure; his keys jingling, the front-door closing, and then the faint sound of his car as he drove down the road.

This was it. Any minute now my bedroom door would open, and Nicole would enter.

11:35...

11:40...

11:45...

11:50...

The minutes ticked by,

By the time midnight rolled around, I was starting to think that Nicole had actually realised that this was a mistake. Doubt clouded my mind, wondering if it had all been a misunderstanding, or she had merely been teasing me throughout the day. Uncertainty filled my mind, leaving me questioning what had happened in the shed earlier in the day and what it truly meant to her. The weight of these thoughts kept me awake as I contemplated the events that had unfolded, seeking clarity amidst the swirl of emotions. I crawled into bed and turned out the light.

It was just after 12:30 when I heard the doorknob turn, and the door slowly open, brushing along the carpet as it did. There was a slight pause, then the door clicked closed.

Another pause, and then a sound of something falling lightly on the floor.

I held my breath in anticipation.

I suddenly felt a weight on the mattress, as Nicole crawled in behind me. She quickly pulled the covers back over us, snuggled up closely, and wrapped her arm over my body.

I let her lay like that for a few moments before I reached up with my left hand and held her hand against my chest. With my other hand, I reached behind me, only to touch bare skin. The sound that I had heard was that of her pyjamas falling on the floor.

I rolled over to face her in the darkness. I could feel the gentle pressure of her breasts against me, as we embraced in the warmth of my bed. Her warm breath gently caressing my face.

She smoothly traced her hand down the side of my face, cupped my cheek, then moved in and kissed me. This was not the lust-filled type of kiss that we had shared earlier that day. This was a kiss that told me that we were no longer just siblings, but about to form a connection that would reshape our relationship with one another for the rest of our lives.

I returned the kiss, deeply and passionately. All thoughts of doubt and regret were washed away in that moment, replaced with a feeling of love and approval. I knew this was how things were meant to be from now on.

Our lips remained locked together as my fingers danced over her breast, tracing their way to her nipple, which I gently rolled between my thumb and forefinger. A moan of pleasure escape Nicole, muffled by our continuing kiss, as her surroundings blurred into a fog of desire.

Her hand moved down my body, brushing her fingernails over my waist and sending a tingle of anticipation through my veins. Her fingertips grazed my erect cock. She ran her finger through the precum, spreading it over the head and down the underside of the shaft. She made a few small circles on the underside of my head before gently grabbing my cock in her hand matching the rhythm of the strokes with our kissing.

She could sense the climax building within me as I kissed her with a hunger, much more passionately than before. I was close to cumming, and she knew it. Nicole released her grip, giving me a moment of respite, before grasping it again, and with a few quick strokes, I was cumming all over her hand and thighs.

I rolled onto my back, letting her rest her head on my chest. I held her close as I began to regain my composure.

"I thought you'd changed your mind" I whispered, worried that any noise would awaken mum.

"I wasn't sure if you still wanted this, or that you might be angry if I didn't show up " she said quietly with a hint of sadness, tracing her fingertips around my chest as she spoke.

In response I shifted her onto her back and brought our lips together in another deep kiss.

"I will never reject you" I said as I again positioned myself next to her.

I lowered my mouth to her nipple, sucking and nibbling gently, listening to the rhythm of her breathing again. Slowly, my hand traced a path from her breasts, over the curve of her stomach. She was aware of its destination and was anticipating the moment my fingers found their target.

As my hand made contact, she let out a soft, breathy gasp. I listened to her reactions closely, ensuring that she was enjoying every moment.

I placed my hand flat on her pussy, feeling the warmth radiating from her. I slowly curled my finger, sliding between her outer lips, and into the warm, soft folds.

With a subtle lift of her hips and a gentle parting of her legs, Nicole conveyed her that she was ready for me to continue with this most intimate of pleasures.

I penetrated her with my finger, feeling the wetness build. I gently curved my finger in her, trying to bury myself as deep as I could. Her muscles contracted and relaxed around my finger. My thumb found her clit and in small circular motions I gently massaged it, using the moisture from her pussy to help lubricate it.

"ohgodohgodohgod" she quietly panted as I maintained the rhythmic motions of my finger and thumb.

I lowered my lips towards hers again, as she concentrated on her building orgasm. I stopped just before I made contact and whispered "Come on baby. Cum for me. Cum for your brother"

With those words, her whole body tensed, and she squeezed down on my finger.

She lifted her head, and using both her hands, she grabbed the back of the head, and drew me into a vigorous, almost animalistic kiss as her orgasm subsided.

She reached down and took my hand in hers. She raised it to her mouth, and tenderly sucked the finger that had just brought her to climax.

I leant down again, kissing her, really tasting her for the first time.

We lay there for a little while longer, embracing in my bed.

"Thank you" she said.

She gently pushed me away.

"I really need to get back to my own bed and get some sleep."

The streetlights outside shone around the gap between my blinds and windows, bathing the room in a dim light that our eyes were beginning to adjust to. I watched Nicole bend over to pick her pyjamas up off the floor.

"Nice view" I said jokingly.

"Behave yourself," Nicole said quietly in a playful, yet stern tone, "or you might miss out on the chance for a closer look."

"I promise I'll be good," I responded, feigning innocence with my reply.

"I know you will" she said cheekily, as she turned for the door, carrying her pajama's.

I lay there in the silence, suddenly feeling no doubt in my mind that we both wanted this. The feelings of regret and apprehension were vanishing, being replaced with anticipation and desire. My relationship with my sister had changed in the space of a day. It was an overwhelming feeling, but I looked forward to it. Our bond as siblings was going to change, but our relationship would remain intact.

to be continued...