All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 04'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
droll

"Looking at them, it's hard to believe they're mother and daughter. Teesha must be six or seven inches taller than Thelma, and except for her color..."

"Yeah, she has white features, or pretty close. I don't know anything about Thelma except that she's worked here forever, it seems. Dad told me she worked as his secretary for a while when they first moved here. When she got pregnant, she was a single mom and left to have Teesha, then came back when Teesh was five or so."

okeydokey julyberry...guess who came to dinner, umpteen years ago?

So the implication is that Teesha was fathered by "Boss Dad Ian". That this incestuous family has a, ahem, darkside?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FINALLY!!!! A REAL STORY!!!

I love this story! It has a real plot and the sex is just icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SECOND DRAFT QUALITY!!!!

Sisters (sisters)

where ever (wherever)

Dad (dad)

Dad’s (dad’s)

Mom (mom) (4)

bought up (all) that I could

dance-able (danceable)

tongue tied (tongue-tied)

g -spot (G-spot)

spend (2) (UNKNOWN IN THIS CONTEXT IN MULTIPLE DICTIONARIES ONLINE

!!!!)

some one (someone)

information (about) what sorts

civic minded (civic-minded)

I,ve (I’ve)

Community Fund (community fund)

mail room (mailroom)

MickeyD's (Mickey D's)

turtle neck (turtleneck)

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
PEDANTIC PISSANT AND A SLOW LEARNER!

Anonymous twit strikes again! 😁 Headline most people who post comments are fairly positive, supportive and enjoy the story. There are; sadly; some exceptions, like the; apparently; socially challenged, Anon, who find it almost impossible to say a kind word about anything, God alone knows what it must be like to live with him or indeed her! Although my instinct goes with him, as women don't tend to be as continually boring 💤 as this moron. Personally, I like people and seldom denigrate their character or intellect, however in the case of this neanderthal I am more than happy to make an exception. Jb7 is obviously a far more understanding and better person than I, as he has never responded to this eejit, kudos to him for that and good luck with all he writes. May the muse be with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To far fetched

It started out good, but Lee committing sexual harassment and abuse to get the women is so far fetched. I cannot bring myself to read anymore.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

denbi, you are brilliant. I checked out your Bio, and I want to be like you when I grow up. I hope you are doing well in 5/2/2021. IMO this is a nice narrative. Yes I absolutely agree, kudos to julybear7 and to you Sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous