A Distant Cousin

Story Info
FTM kidnapped by ancient vampire and forced to mate with it.
3.2k words
4.47
18.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story contains a transgender male character. That is to say -- a character with breasts, a vagina and a uterus who identifies as a man. Florian is "post HRT" (so has an enlarged clitoris, body hair and a more masculine voice) but still has his breasts and other birth organs intact because his ability to shapeshift can't change his body that drastically. If this is a problem for you, please scroll away.

Extra note: This story is a semi-sequel to my other work, The Creature in the Dungeon, occurring after it and referencing back to it at times

When Florian opened his eyes he couldn't tell where he was -- it was dark and everything seemed blurry and out of focus... And it was cold -- unbearably so. It wasn't cold in the way his father's home was cold, not like an ancient, drafty castle filled with fires that could never quite chase away the chill but... Cold in a way that bit deep into the dhampir's bones, cold in a way that made his skin burn and his joints ache.

It took a few minutes for his eyes to adjust and focus on his surroundings. He was even higher up into the mountains than his home village sat -- the stars sparkled overhead seemingly so close that he could almost touch them. The wind blew harshly but the air felt thin and draw breath was surprisingly difficult, even for Florian who had grown up in a mountain village. The grasses that grew in the endless darkness of the Midnight Band rustled all around him as the icy breeze assaulted his nearly naked skin.

Gods, the only thing he was wearing was his undershirt, which was made from a delicate linen fabric that never quite seemed to absorb his body heat... A shudder tore through him as he struggled to his feet.

How had he gotten here? Where was he?

Wait...he had...

Horror descended on him then -- that's right, he had been taken from his bedroom shortly after moon set just as darkness had fully descended upon Wronavov... Some hideous creature had broken through the window, dragging him from his bad, pulling him up and bringing its mouth to his throat when...

Some unholy mixture of pain and pleasure had caused Florian to cry out as rapturous bliss cascaded over him in waves... But beneath that, there had been a deep pulling in his veins, his heart straining against it as the creature had swallowed greedy mouthfuls of his blood. He knew that sensation from the times when Viktor had fed upon him -- of course, Viktor wasn't over seven feet tall with a mouth and hunger to match.

Florian cast his eyes about in sudden terror. Where had the creature gone!? He was in a clearing with dark pine trees rising high into the sky all around him, the grasses reaching up to nearly his thighs. He couldn't see the creature but he did hear it -- the sound of snuffling breaths and a deep bass growl that vibrated in Florian's chest and sent a shudder of fear down his spine. There was a shimmer in the air before Florian, distorting the night sky as the creature suddenly appeared.

It stood far, far over him with great batlike wings that rose up behind it -- blotting out the sky behind it. Its skin was dark gray and speckled with black -- its face was nearly skeletal and it large ears to match its batlike wings protruded from its skull... Even with its mouth closed, its teeth stuck out over its thin lips... Florian's eyes trailed over the creature -- its hulking muscular form, the thin layer of hair that covered its body and the long, razor sharp claws that tipped its fingers.

This alone would have been enough to terrify the dhampir. He had been raised on the horror stories of pre-cataclysm vampires that had long ago transformed into hideous monsters, leaving their human mind and body far behind, dwelling high in the dark mountains of the Midnight Band where even the light of the moon could not reach them... But it wasn't the memory of these stories that the young nobleman's blood run cold in his veins.

No, what caused Florian to freeze on the spot with his eyes wide in terror was the thick, rigid cock that stood erect between the creature's legs. It was ridged by protruding veins, dark red and glistening in the moonlight as a viscous glob of fluid dripped from its tip... Good Gods, that cock was nearly as long as his forearm and just as thick --and it didn't even seem to be fully hard yet, throbbing and swelling ever so slightly even as Florian stared at it in terror.

The creature may have left its human mind behind and lost its ability to speak, but that clearly hadn't taken away its telepathic abilities. Florian felt it in his mind, tearing its way into him and flooding him with images of what it wanted from him.

It was enough to shock Florian into action and he took a step back, shaking his head violently.

"No!" He cried. "You can't possibly -- you can't! I'm not -- you'll kill me with that thing!"

The creature tilted its head, giving Florian the distinct impression that it understood him and without words, it made him understand very well that it knew what Florian was. That a human body would be ripped asunder by its enormous member but that Florian was not human -- being half vampire, his body was far more elastic and capable of enduring and healing from things that would most certainly kill a human... But being that Florian was only half vampire, his womb wasn't the sterile tomb of a fully-blooded vampire.

This, of course, was no longer true. After the Cataclysm, the nature of the world had changed. Long, long gone were the days when vampires were little more than corpses animated by necromantic magic, incapable of procreation. They were one of the true races of the world now -- perfectly capable of having children with one another... Even if that often proved difficult for fully-blooded vampires after they Came of Age.

But the creature that stood before Florian, towering over him with its massive bulk was unbelievably old, likely having walked this part of the world when the light of the sun still warmed it by day and it was a landscape of bustling cities and idyllic farmland...Not the endlessly dark, frozen expanse of wilderness that it was now... And it sought the continuation of its line -- it sought someone to carry its child within them, someone who could survive its brutal embrace... And it had chosen Florian.

He takes another step back. "No! Please--"

In less than the blink of an eye, the creature was on him -- throwing him to the ground and pinning him there with its weight. Florian cried out, feeling all of the air pushed from his lungs as he made contact with the hard, frozen earth. It dug its claws into his thighs as it prized them apart -- revealing Florian's naked, downy covered cunt to the cold night air. He gasped, feeling that bracing wind upon him, twisting this way and that in a vain attempt to free himself from the creature's grasp.

"NO! STOP!" Oh Gods. This couldn't be happening! Not again! "I'M BEGGING YOU -- I'M NOT -- I'M NOT A *WOMAN* I CAN'T CARRY YOUR CHILD! PLEASE!"

Once more, the creature's thoughts seemed implanted directly into Florian's mind: it no longer understood "man" or "woman" -- it only understood an empty cunt and a fertile womb and what those could be used for... What it intended to use his for.

Tears sprang up in Florian's eyes as the pointed tip of the creature's cock prodded his entrance, rubbing over his slit and against his dick... Which to Florian's horror, twitched and hardened as his cunt grew hot and heavy with need sudden need.

The creature seemed satisfied with this response, continuing to smear Florian's slick and its precum all over his exposed lower lips... He saw stars when the creature shoved its cockhead into him -- splitting him open and stretching him wide. He cried out in a some mix of despair and agony. He tried to tell himself there was no pleasure in that sudden, harsh violation but... He knew the truth.

Florian knew that a deep part of him was excited for this... That ever since he had been held captive by that...thing in that pre-cataclyism ruin months ago, he had ached to be used like that again. Even after giving birth to its eggs had caused him to cum for hours straight, leaving him breathless and brainless... Even after Viktor had to nurse him back to coherence... He wanted it to happen again. He wanted to feel himself made the home to some monster's progeny, to be truly and utterly violated.

The creature grunted, tightening its grip on his thighs as it began to rut against him, its hips pistoning into Florian, thrusting into the dhampir again and again with growing force and as inch by inch its cock sank deeper into Florian's cunt, he balled his fists, trying not to scream with every thrust... And failing. It was too fucking big -- he had definitely been right before when he assumed the creature wasn't fully erect because what was being shoved ever deeper into him and ruining his spasming hole was definitely thicker around than his forearm.

"AH! PLEASE!" Please, gods, let it stop. Let it take that massive thing out of him -- he couldn't take it!

The creature was nearly halfway inside of him and he felt like its length and girth would tear him in half. His cunt screamed with agony, his insides spasming and his inner walls clenched feebly around their intruder. It seemed that, for the moment, the creature couldn't get any deeper -- its tip hit against Florian's cervix and stopped there. With an irritated grunt, the creature yanked Florian towards it, thrusting harder and faster into him... And every time its tip hit the entrance to Florian's womb, his head spun and the air was roughly forced from his lungs... It...

Oh gods help him, it felt *good*. It shouldn't have felt good -- it shouldn't have made his clit throb and jumpy. It shouldn't have made his belly flutter with pleasure or his cunt grow ever slicker -- being violated like this shouldn't have made his body want to accept the massive dick being rammed into and yet... Oh, oh fuck it did feel good. It was exactly what he had been craving for so long, exactly what he had been aching for deep in the hidden parts of his mind. Heat began to race through Florian's veins as the creature continued to piston violently into him, intent on battering his cervix into submission. His head fell back in exaltation as the pain of being split open began to morph into pleasure... And these things only served to horrify Florian even more.

He could see it inside of him with every one of its thrusts -- see the way it pushed his belly outward from the inside as he stared down in horror... He could feel every one of the bulging veins on its cock as they dragged over the sensitive nerves on the inside of Florian's body. He cried out, pushing back into the creature's thrusts.

He didn't want to cum. He didn't want those gentle waves of pleasure to become the crashing surf that broke against him and carried him out to see -- he didn't want to arch his back and scream, his inner walls clamping down on the creatures cock in an attempt to milk it with clear fluid gushing forth from him as the creature raped him... But he did. Oh Gods, did he ever fucking cum. He felt the orgasm surge through him, his breath forced from his lungs as every muscle in his body tightened and he screamed in pleasure.

It was so fucking good. No one had ever stretched him like this -- no one had ever battered his insides like this -- even Viktor's considerable size couldn't compare to the monster that filled him now. The only thing that had ever even come close was that strange, pre-cataclysm thing... And even then, it hadn't been nearly this thick around. And then he felt the pop. The bliss vanished and his screams of ecstasy became agony as his hips were pushed from their sockets. This was it -- he was going to break. That thing's massive cock was going to tear him apart inside and he wasn't going to be able to survive it.

Florian was delirious, gasping and sobbing between screams. "PLEASE! OH GODS -- PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE IT! IT'S TOO BIG! PLEASE, I'M GOING TO BREAK!"

The creature ignored him, knowing full well that the dhampir was going to survive this and could easily heal from it -- he was overreacting...It thrust into him again and with a grunt of satisfaction, the head of its cock broke through Florian's cervix and lodged itself within the inner sanctum of his womb itself. It ground against him for a few minutes, its pelvis grinding hard against Florian's clit, sending jolts of pleasure through him that almost made him forget the agony.

"PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!" He sobbed. "TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT -- I CAN'T TAKE IT! I'M GOING TO--"

Oh fuck.

The creature pulled itself free from Florian's slick, ruined hole before ramming every last inch of itself inside of him in one swift motion, bursting through his cervix again as it did. It began to thrust into him, wildly. It was literally fucking his womb just as much as it was fucking his cunt and every time its cock slipped from his uterus and slammed back in again, Florian lost himself. The agony transformed into an ecstasy that was rivaled only by that tentacled monster pumping his ass, cunt and womb full with its eggs.

"OH GODS"

Florian didn't think it was possible to cum this hard. When he had been fucked by that creature in the dungeon it too had penetrated his womb... But it hadn't treated its entrance like simply another hole to ravage and fuck. It was like the creature was treating his womb like a second, deeper cunt. And gods above, he couldn't take the bliss... Just as before, he could feel his mind fraying with every thrust -- he could feel himself wearing away with every spasm of his insides around that monster cock.

"AH! OH F-FUCK! C-CAN'T--"

Again his cunt gushed forth and Florian felt the orgasm stretching out into what seemed to be eternity. The pleasure was endless, only ever reaching higher peaks of intensity.

"C-CAN'T STOP C-CUMMING!" He choked the words out between ragged screams of ecstasy.

Florian could feel the creature's approval of his acceptance of it inside of him and it launched itself into fucking its new mate ever more mercilessly. It pistoned in and out of the dhampir's squelching hole faster than any human possibly could have, slamming its hips into his with a force that would have broken a human's body and had indeed pushed Florian's beyond its limits... But luckily, or unluckily for him, the only thing this savage mating would break was Florian's mind. Again.

"AH!!!! YES! OH FUCK OH FUCKOHFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!" Florian screamed, he felt like he was going to die from pleasure, he felt like his brain was melting inside of his skull from the bliss that filled him. His system was nearly completely overloaded and that wasn't stopping it from ramping up. "SO GOOD -- DON'T STOP! AH-- PLEASE! NNNNNNN C-CUM IN ME!"

Yes, oh gods yes -- that was all he need now. He needed to feel this creature fill him utterly, needed to feel it flooding him with its seed and planting it deep within him so that it might flourish and grow. Oh Gods, did he need it.

"PLEASE! OH GODS, OH GODS PLEASE -- FILL MY WOMB! I WANT IT! I WANT YOUR CUM, KNOCK ME UP WITH YOUR BABIES!" Florian was utterly lost to the sensations that assailed him, his usual fear of pregnancy and usual reservations about "breeding" completely gone and all he could think about was cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming.

The creature snarled, the sound almost a laugh as it sank its fangs into Florian's flesh again -- filling him with the bliss of being fed upon as he was ruined.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

He was going to pass out -- he was sure of it. There was no way he could stay conscious through this explosive bliss, there was no way his mind could possibly handle it... And then the creature's dick began to swell inside of him and Florian felt his heart leap with joy as it jumped and throbbed, twitching as the creature poured its seed directly into Florian's womb.

He moaned deliriously, writhing in the creature's grip as it filled him with what seemed to be a never-ending supply of cum. He felt his belly begin to stretch, straining against the load the creature was pumping into him. How long had it been in these mountains? How long had it been waiting for him? How long had it been since it had mated? Those thoughts lingered on the edges of what was left of Florian's pleasure-fried mind, the majority of it was his deep satisfaction with being so fully and utterly filled. His womb stretched, filled with more cum that he could have thought possible and the creature's cock continued to twitch inside of him until the cum began to spurt out from around its cock, covering Florian's inner thighs in sticky white spunk.

"YES! OH FUCK YES! M-MAKE ME YOUR BREEDING BITCH! GIVE ME MORE!"

It was so unbearably good that Florian couldn't hang on any more -- the world was going white as a final, massive, ground-shaking, earth-shattering, mind-breaking orgasm washed over him. Florian's entire body went rigid, his back arched to a painful degree as his shuddered and shook, spasming and convulsing with his mouth open in a silent, orgasmic scream as the purest physical bliss he'd ever experienced overtook him...

And then everything went dark again and Florian felt himself floating away into nothingness...

---

When he opened his eyes again, Florian found himself lying bed. Not his bed -- but it was clearly a bed within Wronavov manor... He ached and the skin of his swollen belly burned. Heavy blankets were laid over him and while he was cold, it wasn't the same as being in those endless mountains. There was no one in the room with him and even full as he was, Florian desperately wanted more. His cunt was empty and he longed for it to be filled again.

He moaned softly, pushing himself up off the bed to look for his boyfriend and add his cum to what already dribbled from between his thighs, leaving a pool on the mattress behind him and on the floor under his feet.

This was going to be an interesting few months.