A Divorce Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped. Oh, my lord, that was perfect. I love her even more now.

Stan asks, "Is that it? You're not going to explain what your kryptonite is?"

My wife laughs at me, "It's not kryptonite; it's sugar."

I stare at her. Her grin slowly increases.

Finally, softly, she says, "I promised to make grandbabies."

They all flew into uncontrolled laughing. She got me.

I ask, "Why are Gordon and Wendy still here?"

I roll my eyes, "Because they have thin walls, they have not had sex for three months."

Stan looks at me blankly.

I smile at him, "They get the guest room. We're taking the master bedroom. At noon tomorrow, someone will make breakfast."

Gordon pops up, grabs his wife, and runs to the guest bedroom with Wendy screaming, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me now, Gordon," as her voice fades down the hallway.

Stan looks at Stacy, "I blew two loads already; someone won't get much tonight."

I hand Stan a bottle of water while Stacy hands Stan two small pills. One is purple, and one has a Chinese character on it. He takes both and chases them with a bottle of water.

Stan stands up, "I think we have a long night ahead of us."

Patty tells me, "Wendy will give Gordon the same pills. It's going to be an interesting night."

Chapter 10 -- Bedtime

Point of view: Stan

As we sit on the edge of Mom's bed, I ask Stacy, "What happened at the party? You were mad, and while I was defenseless, you forced a ball gag in my mouth, pulled hard on the straps, and then tightened all the restraints. I'm doing you a favor, parading naked in front of your friends, and you cop an attitude with me? I don't understand."

Stacy is now crying hard with her arms around me.

Patty answered my question, "Connie told us you slept with her."

I burst out, "What?!"

Patty continues like she ignored my outburst, "We now think it was jealousy. She still hurts from her divorce and is jealous of Stacy for having such a perfect man. Imagine Gordon telling you he slept with Stacy. There would be doubt. Stacy had a lot of doubt. She sees you as too good for her. She expects you to upgrade when you find someone better."

I am bitter, "Connie is better? What is she smoking? Connie is gross. She hates my guts. Stacy, do you think that little of me? Maybe this is a waste of time."

Mom slaps me with hatred in her eyes, "Don't you dare say that. She already feels terrible. She knows she screwed up. She isn't perfect like you, mister diesel fuel."

I once messed up an engine by mistakenly putting diesel fuel into my car. Nobody ever lets you live a thing like that down.

Mom continues, "Stacy is kind and trusting. Two evil people took advantage of her that night, making her life a living hell for more than three months now. She has a guilt complex for how she treated you, how Ann treated you, and for almost getting you killed. So, lay off her, or momma is gonna beat you like you were six."

I pout for a few minutes, and all eyes are on me. My head is down. My shoulders are slumping. My posture is crap as I lean forward.

I say with as little energy as possible, "The striptease was pretty awesome. I can't believe you all did that in front of my friends.

Stacy and her mother laugh their asses off.

Mom says with an amused voice, "I called Bill, I think it was, and asked him how we fix you. He figured the girls from the party stripping would be good payback. I reminded him that Patty and I were at the party. He said with a laughter-filled voice, 'That's exactly what I wanted to hear.' I hung up on him."

Stacy says, "Most of it was Wendy. We didn't realize she was an exhibitionist. I'm sure her panties were wet almost immediately."

I grin as I say, "There were three of you. Wendy and our moms."

Stacy yells out, "MOM!"

Patty giggles, "Honey, I rode him for a while. It was the best sex I've ever had. His size is awesome. I can't wait to see his skills. No restraints. No blinders. No ball gags. No pain. Tonight is going to be much better, and all about pleasure."

I ask with hope, "Is there a plan for Connie?"

My wife unveils an evil mad-scientist voice, "Oh yes. That bitch is going to pay."

I circle back to Stacy, "I am still confused. You got mad at me because you thought I might have cheated on you. Now YOU brought two additional women into a bedroom with me. Can you see how I might have a problem dealing with this? You fly into a rage because of a comment, and now you invite two women that fucked a helpless me. This seems like a double standard; there's no consistency. Also, why the sudden open marriage? Will other men and women be sharing with us?"

Stacy puts up the stop sign hand, "Stop. Slow down. We do not have an open marriage. I will not be sleeping with other men. Word spread, and I have all kinds of offers from my married and unmarried friends, co-workers, cousins, and acquaintances. They were popping out from everywhere for a chance for you and me. That is not going to happen; wrong. That is never going to happen. Ever.

"Our mothers married good men, but their service to our country killed their marriages. They go through batteries like your friends go through beer. Do you remember the two people threatening Ann that she was not treating you nicely? Through their sheer decency, they protected you, not even knowing who you were."

Mom stops her, "Um. Stacy. Um. That's not exactly true."

Stacy's and my eyes pop out of our heads as we scream, "WHAT?!!!!!"

A bashful mom says, "I saw him grow up. I've seen him in a bathing suit at the beach on vacation and at the community pool. I could spot that body from 100 yards."

I stumble as I say, "You knowingly f..., fu..., fucked me?"

Mom turns angry and uses a commanding voice, "You bet I did. I've had no sex in years and no good sex in decades. One look at... you, and there was no way the evening would end without me impaled on that stick."

Patty says calmly, "A Rabbit is a fine device for pleasure to take the edge off. It doesn't stand a chance against any real man. Take your size and the reports I have heard over the years." Stacy blushes bright red instantly. "Daisy was right. There was no way I was going to miss out. She gave me the formula, and I took advantage. It was wonderful, and I don't regret it for a second."

Mom continues, "We made a deal with Stacy that if we got you back, she would share you."

I question, "What if I don't want to?"

They laugh at me.

Mom smiles before talking, "Stan, I love you. I would love you if you were eighty pounds, had acne, thick glasses, and played video games all day. You are about as good-looking a man I know and have the most enormous cock I have seen in person. You have been looking down my shirts for years. You blush every time you catch me naked exiting the shower. Your head turns when I cross your eyesight.

"I do everything I can to tease you. Why? I want you, and I think you want me. Your natural decency prevents you from saying or doing anything. It didn't stop me. I always turn wet when you look at me like that. Stacy and Patty admitted the same thing. We three need you, and because of Stacy's guilt for what you endured; this is her 'making up' present to all of us."

Patty takes over, "We helped her through the last six weeks. She went to a very dark place and had bad thoughts. We took control, offered her hope, and she clung to us. Had we not acted when we did, I don't believe she would be with us now."

I have tears flying down my face as I look at Stacy. She is in tears and can't look at me. She just nodded and told me everything they said was true.

Patty sniffles, "She is my daughter. We did it for her and you. Daisy was the one looking for the signs. We collected her real friends and developed a plan. Getting you two back didn't come without a price. We did it because we both love you two unconditionally. If you don't want us, we understand. We know it's a hard thing to do."

Stacy stands up and sits on my lap. She hugs me and kisses me passionately. She still has tears in her eyes.

Stacy's voice is soft as she says, "I know you. You will deny them. That's who you are, and it's what I want. But. That's not what you're going to do. I see their love for us. I truly understand my love for you. I'm no longer a scared woman thinking you will upgrade soon. I have new confidence. I am happier than I have ever been and horny as hell since stripping in front of several strangers."

Mom says, "Damn right, that was awesome. I will masturbate to that for years."

Patty adds, "I was scared, excited, embarrassed, and then as they started shouting encouragement, I had a flood between my legs."

I realize where this is going, time for me to have fun, "I see that I really don't have a choice. OK, I will take Stacy tonight. Mom, you get all day tomorrow, and then the following day I will go over and see Patty. You each get a day. Perfect."

Three sets of smoldering eyes are piercing my skin with the intent to kill.

I draw out, "Okkkkkkkkkk." Then continue, "I see you have different ideas."

Stacy says with a happy voice, "I want him naked in thirty seconds."

I didn't even have time to defend myself before three sets of hands ripped my shirt to shreds, then tossed me onto my back, legs in the air. My pants were quickly removed before they shredded my boxers. Each is breathing hard as they stand back and look at the mess of my clothes and stunned body.

Mom lines them up and gives me my instructions, "We are three dolls. We will move as you guide us. Your goal is to strip, fondle, grope, finger, kiss, suck, pinch, or bite anything you want. Girls... ATTENTION!"

They all stand at attention with their hands at their sides. They stand about two feet from the foot of the bed, facing the door. They have good spacing, so I can walk around each of them. This is a good-looking trio.

They got me. There is no way I can't play along. This is too much fun. I have three hot women with C and D cup breasts, tiny asses, and three distinct personalities. Stacy will want a good long fuck. I have zero doubt about that. Patty will want an excellent old-fashioned fast fucking. Mom, I think, wants a hate fuck with ass slapping while pulling her hair.

There is a chance they will try and mess with me and ask for a different style. Stacy does that occasionally. A friend will talk about something at work and that night, we are trying it out. I will mix things up, eating pussy a lot but not so much with fucking. Mom and Patty may end up introducing a lot of new possibilities to us.

I stand up and step behind Patty. I grab her arms and make them go up. I tried to slip the shirt up, but it was too tight. I hold tight on the front ends of the buttoned blouse and pull hard in each direction. Buttons fly in several directions. I put her hands back at her side.

Patty has large, round breasts with erect nipples dying to be played with. She has only quarter-size areolas, and her breasts sag from her age. She has enough volume that there is a lot to play with, even standing up. From behind her, I nibble on her ear, which causes her to giggle, while I play with her breasts gently and lovingly. You know that I must pinch those hard nipples which cause her to shutter. I alternate raising and lowering her breasts which amuse all three of them.

After several minutes of playing, I reached down and pushed her skirt down. No panties and none were expected. They know me. There was never a doubt in their minds that I would be here.

I move around front, squat, and spread her legs wider. Patty won't move her head to look down, but I see her eyes trying to look. I lean in and use both hands to wrap around and grab some ass. My hands gently kneed the taunt globes of perfection. While doing that, I lazily trace my tongue around everything I can reach.

I lick her clit like a kitten lapping milk. She's ready to explode on me. I go deep with my tongue and graze my teeth over her extended clit. It's incredible how similar she is to Stacy. I had my hands supporting her because as expected, Patty detonated from my actions. She screamed and wilted. I stood up and carried her body over to the bed. Feet still on the floor, I laid her down breasts first on the bed. Her rubber legs collapsed.

I move behind Stacy and lick the back of her neck.

"Ewwwwww! Gross Stan!" wailed Stacy.

I chuckled and stopped licking. I tear apart the top and rip off the bottom skirt. No bra. No panties. Smaller breasts, but they hold up better than our mothers. I go straight to grabbing her breasts with my palms on her nipples. I alternate quickly squeezing her breasts, something she loves. Once sated, I pull my hands down with her nipples ending up between my long fingers. I close my fingers around the nipples. That causes Stacy to swoon and stomp her feet.

As quick as I can, I alternate squeezing. The result is an increasingly louder scream until I'm holding both nipples and pressing hard. The slow increase in volume takes a dramatic increase as her pleasure shoots through the roof.

It was a quick five seconds, I counted them out, before she orgasmed. Unlike her mother, Stacy has the ability to reset her orgasm level to zero. OK, not quite zero, the fluids are pouring out of Stacy. These women will need some water to rehydrate themselves.

I take Stacy's hands and move them down to her knees. She knows exactly what to do. She locks her elbows and clamps her hands on her knees. I grab her ass cheeks and pull them wide. With a fantastic view, I push forward to insert the stick in the slot. I take a step forward to push all of me into her pussy. She's never been this wet.

This is another quick fuck. They are practically drooling with need. I want to give them something to help pacify them, so they don't blow up on me. I slam into my wife faster than ever. I guess the night got to me as well. I'm not at the speed of light, I have too much length to do that. For my size though, I get a lot of RPMs. Stacy isn't yelling or talking which is unusual.

Stacy is concentrating on my cock drilling into her body. The pleasure is pouring out of her body as she moans and staggers from my assault on her pussy. For me, the pleasure is off the charts. My cock is thrilled to be thrusting in and out of a wet vagina that wants to hold me in place but is failing that battle.

Mom is looking at my muscle laden arms, knowing I can do anything I want as nobody has the brawn to stop me. She now has a river leaking down both legs, patiently waiting her turn.

It won't be long. Stacy's moaning crescendos with a massive scream. I quickly grabbed her arms and pulled her to me. Her legs turn to jelly as I lay her on the bed like her mother was. Patty is now sitting up with a million-dollar smile on her face.

With Mom, I use my muscles to display strength to prove I am stronger than her blouse or skirt. They didn't offer much resistance. I stand before my mother and embrace her with a mind-numbing passionate kiss. Halfway through, my hands come up and maul her breasts. Maul isn't quite enough. I squeeze, twist, and pinch nipples harshly, delivering three petite orgasms.

Her kiss grew in strength with the harsher of mauling her breasts. When I pull away, we're both gasping for breath. I put several fingers into her pussy, and they come out soaked.

I pick up mom and place her knees on the edge of the bed spread wide apart. I push her forward and her head hits the bed. I adjust her arms so she's on hands and knees. I start with a loud WHAK on her ass. Before she complains, I slide inside of my mother. I get almost nine inches in her before I must stop.

I rest a second because this will be quick. I slowly pull out, feeling my large veins slide along the sides of her vagina. Oh, this feels so good. The return trip happens in the blink of an eye, causing Mom to scream in surprise and pleasure. I give her ten good hard minutes of pounding her pussy into submission. My exit slows down, and I pop out. My hand changes the angle a bit, and I thrust it back in. All ten inches in. Mom screams out in surprise and pain.

I never slow down; that's the worst thing you can do, in my opinion. I slide in and out of this wonderfully tight orifice as Mom screams out in joy. Due to her pleasure, my toes curl, my stomach tightens, pressure increases, and then the top blows. All the pressure leaves in seven giant thrusts as cum fills the bowels of my mother's virgin ass, I found out later.

I pulled out. I'm tired, sweating, and unable to move. Mom is dead. She can't move or respond from the position she was in when her body collapsed. I collect my thoughts.

After a few seconds, I give instructions, "I'm going to shower and clean up. We all need water or we're going to get dehydrated and then get cramps. Everyone needs at least one bottle of water. Go."

Stacy is up and dashes out the door while Patty is happy to be sitting up. I take my shower then bring back a towel for mom. Patty is using her hand to scoop up the cum and drop it on our clothes. She doesn't seem to mind at all.

Stacy is back sooner than expected with several cold-water bottles for us. I immediately down the whole bottle.

While I'm trying to decide on what to do next, Stacy smiles at me. Oh boy, this is going to be bad. I get this sick feeling in my stomach.

Stacy glides to the floor in front of me.

Before Stacy leans forward, she says to the mothers, "Wouldn't a three headed blow-job be cool?"

She leans forward with no hands and takes half of my cock into her mouth using suction as her tongue zigzags along the bottom of my cock. Mom and Patty dive to the floor to get all they can. They turn their bodies a bit to press their chests into Stacy. That allows their heads to get closer to Stacy, and... I don't know what they're up to.

Stacy works aggressively but only for thirty seconds. Mom's hand comes up and tilts my cock towards her. Mom goes deeper, showing off her deep-throat skills, and she uses her hand to caress my balls.

After thirty seconds, Patty grabs my member and swings it to her side. Patty uses far less suction but hums slightly, which makes her tongue behind the helmet a fantastic experience. Rather than keeping her head straight, she twists her head and hands in opposite directions to create a unique experience.

That only lasted thirty seconds before Stacy took over again. Mom and Patty moved towards me and rubbed their breasts on my legs, which felt much better than expected. The contrasting styles and suction variations quickly make me grow closer to my orgasm.

I smile as I say, "I'm getting close. You bitches are way too good with your contrasting styles. Soon, I'm going to pull out, grab myself, and paint a picture. I want you three to move closer, so I have a nice tight target."

They move so close; their breasts are rubbing each other. Mom and Patty reach across to touch the other's nipples. As they moan from the light touching, I pull back, lean forward so I can grab my cock, and I blast eight streams of cum into their faces, chins, and chests.

As I stagger back, spent, I command them, "Eat!" Yeah, it wasn't an Oscar moment. It lacked thoughtful dialog, because my mind was not functioning at the moment. The view was spectacular. They formed a triangle so that they took turns bobbing for cum off their chests or their faces. They took turns slurping and swallowing. They were high on sex and were in such a frenzy that they didn't realize what they were doing. They needed to do something kinky, and it felt incredible to them. They were lost in the moment.

My mouth is hanging open as I bask in their awesomeness. I mean, does it get better than three hot women doused in cum and playing with it? I don't think so. I am hard again.

As soon as they ran out of cum, they looked at me, saw my huge grin, and then fell to the floor laughing their asses off. I had different thoughts. I grabbed Stacy and threw her on the bed, rolling her into doggie position. I'm quickly behind her.