A Divorce Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy has a tear in her eye, "I always knew Stan was a good man from the moment I met him. I think most men would kill their wives for what Stan went through. I spent many nights in bed holding him, so he wouldn't do anything stupid. I want all of you to know. If you do anything to make this man that sad again, I will kill you myself."

Stacy helps Wendy up, "Nope. My days of being stupid are over. The fact that you and Kate are here kind of proves it. I've turned over a new leaf. I've seen the light. We won't ever have trust issues again. To be clear, we will never have another freeuse day again either."

Wendy smiles, "You and I need to start playing poker."

Stacy laughs, "I've seen the videos. I'll never bet my man."

Wendy smiles as she says, "Drats!"

Kate grabs my arm and pulls me back to the bedroom. She jumps into the middle of the bed. I give her a brief kiss on the lips. It feels funny kissing my boss. I don't think of her as a partner yet. Maybe in time. I trail kisses down to her breasts, where I play with them, her areola, and of course, her puffy nipples. They've been hard for hours now.

I eat her to an aggressive orgasm, slow, and then go onto finger orgasms. I was almost identical to this morning with Patty. After her three orgasms, I slowly push my cock into my pretty boss. She isn't virgin-tight, but she needs time for me to work myself in without hurting her. Once in, I start a gentle fucking. I will take an hour, and she can enjoy my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I know she will love this.

I slowly push in and pull out for ten minutes, listening to her low moans of satisfaction. Wendy, Stacy, Patty, and Mom are sitting on the edge of the bed, dreaming of how this feels and how they wish it were them.

Kate shocks me when she says, "Stan. I think you're about as dim as I thought you were."

I stop. What the hell did she say? I'm fully embedded in her cunt.

Kate smiles, "You do know who you're fucking, right. You aren't fucking that cow wife of yours. You're fucking me, Connie Milton. That's C o n n i e. You were so easy to fool. I told that nitwit wife of yours that you fucked me, and she believed me, divorced you, and you came running to me."

I see where this is going. Son of a bitch. Everyone but me is smiling.

I play along, "But Mistress, I'm fucking you just like I did Stacy."

Kate smiles big, "You call this fucking? This is what a boy does. A real man goes faster. You're such a disappointment. You're too stupid, your cock is too big, you don't make me enough money, and you suck in bed. I wonder if I can get Gordon. Now there is a real man; he can satisfy a nympho. Yes, that's it. You're a pathetic loser. Now get out of my bed and go home. I bought those clothes, so go home naked, you big baby! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!"

I can't believe that got to me. I know it's all acting. I know she's trying to goad me. Yet. It worked! I have anger that I haven't had other than the party. I draw on that anger. My muscles are tense. I'm a spring that's at maximum tension. One more word, and I'll break. Actually, it wasn't a word but an action. Kate slapped me. I broke.

I literally, lost my mind. I snapped into a lust-filled rage that burned my insides like gas to a flame. I pull out, and with one hand, I pick up Kate, flip her over, and drape her over my left forearm. My right-hand spanks the right buttock as hard as possible, leaving a bright red handprint on her ass. Kate screamed in surprise.

I drop her on the bed, flop her over, and scream at her, "Connie! Are you sure you want a hate fuck?"

My breathing is heavy as I wait for an answer. Kate can't talk but she nods her head yes, meekly.

I spring into action again, and everyone else jumps off the bed. My left hand is around her throat, but I'm not compressing my hand. It looks far worse than it is. I use my right hand to hold her body as I slam my cock into Kate as hard as I can. No, I fuck her as hard and fast as I can. In my mind, I want my body to go an inch further than it is. Our bodies are crashing into each other at an alarming rate.

I see she's already turning pink around her lips. Her mons are turning pink and her body shoves forward with each thrust. After two minutes, I pull out, pull hard on her arm, so she ends up on her stomach.

I scream, "DOGGIE!"

She is up on her haunches and knees. She seems too weak to get on her hands. I no longer hold back on my force. Previously, it was bone on bone; now, she has padding. I am a blur as I fuck her as fast as I can. Kate is screaming now with each lance, meaning she is almost constantly screaming now. I use my hands to pull her body to me with force and then push her away. I'm really using my muscles to make her feel this. Now I can talk.

I growl loudly, "You call me dim. I'm still with my wife and fucking her. You're mine now. I own you; I will use you; I will breed you."

Kate screams, "Yes, you will breed me. I'm not on the pill!!"

I shot six brutal blasts of baby makers into Kate. I feel lightheaded. I fall to the side as my vision closes on me. What a way to die. Death by fucking. I win at life.

+++++

Point of view: Stacy

WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK! What happened to my baby? He orgasmed and then fell over. That never happens.

I ask, "Do we call 911?"

Patty is checking his pulse, "No. He's fine. He's taking good deep breaths, and his pulse is racing. I think we wore out his ass."

I ran to his mother, who consoled and kissed me on the head while telling me he would be fine. Wendy is checking his pulse and has a hand on his chest. She doesn't look worried. She tries to move Stan, but that doesn't work. She fits a pillow under his head and pulls the sheet and blanket over him.

Kate wakes up and is surprised to see Stan's condition. Since he is sleeping, she gets up on unsteady legs.

Wendy stands up and grabs her, "How about we shower and then start dinner. I promise not to touch you. I do want to know how it feels."

Kate smiles, "It might wear off by Friday when we go out. I got invited."

Wendy smiles, "Cool, so did I."

Chapter 13 -- Friday Night -- 2 days before Christmas

Point of view: Dawn

It's 6:00 PM. We're at our typical bar. I see my daughter-in-law, Stacy, and my son's partner, Kate waddle in together. They're both several months pregnant. They just got back from their doctor's appointments. It will still be a few months before we can move in. It looks like a gorgeous home so far. We had to make a few changes. Wendy is living with us. It turns out that Gordon's freeuse day with Gina and Jane was a big hit with him. They got divorced and she will move in with us too.

It's funny, Wendy never got mad or complained about it. I think Stan was more upset than she was. I can say first-hand that she is a firecracker in bed. Our Friday Night Girl's Night Out gets testy between Wendy, Gina, and Jane, but so far, there has been no need to break up a fight. We keep Wendy between Patty and me. Gina and Jane saw what we did at the party to the two knuckleheads. They want no trouble with us.

Stacy has a big bag with her.

After she sits down, she says, "Baby is fine. It's going to be a boy!"

That got a scream from all.

Kate says, "I didn't want to know. I just want a healthy baby."

Lots of agreement on that.

Stacy reaches into the bag and pulls out smaller bags and gives one to each of us.

Stacy smiles big, "Merry Christmas to all of you. Go ahead. Open it up."

We tear into the square boxes, ripping off the pretty paper. Each package is a different size but smaller than a shoebox. I am the first to unbox mine. I pull the cover off. Look inside. Turn beet red. I close the box up and place it back in the bag. I see the exact same thing happen to all of my friends.

The waitress brings us water.

Connie puts up her hands and almost yells, "No! No water."

She does this every time now. The waitress loves her reaction.

Stacy leans forward and says in a low voice, "I had a casting made of Stan right before he fucked me. I made all of you a duplicate. It's life size and takes AA batteries. Merry Christmas my friends."

We all sit back with fond thoughts.

Wendy says in a dreamy voice, "I'm pregnant."

The end.