A Divorce Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan is laughing, "We had no part of this. This is all Tim. He's quiet, shy, but a man with a heart of gold. He would be a big step up for you. Also, as you can see, he's a bit of a joker. Have fun and give them a good show.

They all whistled, as I exited the car. There are four women, two boyfriends, two husbands, and Tim sitting on the four steps. I step up to each man and rub his face with my breasts. The men are speechless as the women hoot and laugh, followed by dragging their men away as soon as they got to feel and most licked, my breasts.

Tim places his arm around me. I see he has my keys. I take them and guide him to my apartment. We had no sex. My body is worn out, inflamed, and needs rest and a soak in the tub. Tim joined me in the shower; we ordered a pizza and enjoyed a fantastic weekend.

Chapter 12 -- Freeuse Saturday

Point of view: Stan

I woke up Saturday morning. I'm worn out from fucking my wife until midnight. Mom and Patty let us have some private time, but Mom is in my left arm, and Patty is between my legs with my belly as a pillow. I've seen this before. I woke up because Stacy had to go pee, and she was wrapped up in my right arm. She will start breakfast.

Patty moves up to take Stacy's spot. She wraps my arm around her and places my hand on her breast. I squeeze it and get a sigh of happiness. My family is crazy.

Mom's eyes are closed but she says, "I had forgotten how nice it is to sleep next to a real man. I could stay here all day. But. We can't."

I ask innocently, "Why not. Do we have something planned?"

Mom's smile increases, as mine fades. I got that bad feeling again.

Patty says, "Last night, we explained the cost to the guys from their wives. You are going to pay as well. You got quite the eyeful last night."

I object, "I didn't get blown or screwed by Connie last night and almost died from the party. My bill is paid up for a decade."

Mom tries, "Oh come on. You get to walk around naked, get blown by us, and fuck us all day long. How is that bad?"

I laughed at her, "That would be fine. However, there is much you haven't told me."

Patty laughs, "Oh, that's funny. Daisy, he can read you like a book. Stan, certain people have helped you and especially Stacy. We do have some surprises for you but know that we are fully OK with anything that is going to happen."

I counter, "Isn't this exactly how everything started. The is the dumbest idea I've ever heard of."

Mom is more assertive, "Stacy has changed. She grew up. Before, she thought you were too good for her. She was scared someone was going to take you away from her."

My reply, "Bullshit. I love her."

Patty's turn, "... and she knows that now. She has a new confidence that makes her stronger. She KNOWS that you love her and only her. She also knows that you two were closer to ending more than your marriage. You both had people that loved you and saved you from yourselves. That's what today is really about."

Patty starts to cry as she says, "I can't imagine living without my baby and you by her side."

I pull Patty to me and kiss her forehead.

When Patty can talk again, she says, "Today isn't going to suck. You may get sucked, but it's going to be just a single day. Do your best and just be you. That's a pretty good thing."

Mom suggests, "Come on. You need to keep your strength up. It's going to be a hell of a day."

I follow them into the shower, and mom bends over with both hands on a wall in the corner. I know what she wants. I slide my hard cock into a warm and moist tunnel. I expand the tunnel to accept me, and it responds by raining fluids on my cock.

I do my jackhammer impressing, using my hands to hold Mom in place. Patty is hilarious as she showers as if she's the only one in the shower. Her eyes are on us, but she feigns disinterest. I plow away at Mom as she moans loudly, making the sounds worse in the shower. She sounds like a porno.

I plunge into Mom for a good five minutes before she orgasms and falls limp. Patty and I clean her. She rises and assists in cleaning herself. They exit the shower so I can wash my hair and finish. Once I'm dried off, Mom and Patty are waiting for me in matching sets of red and white lingerie with lace. Damn, they're hot!

In the kitchen, I find Stacy in a matching lingerie set and a huge grin. Breakfast is being placed on the table, so we all sit down to eat a big breakfast of eggs, hash browns, muffins, bacon, sausage, chocolate chip pancakes, coffee, and orange juice.

Stacy starts the conversation, "You are going to build us a home big enough for six. I want two children. Our mothers are selling their condos and moving in with us until you finish."

I point out the issues, "Hey. I'm just a carpenter. You need heating/cooling, electrical, plumbing, roofer, drywall, tile, and flooring. I can't do all that stuff. It would cost a fortune with materials, and we don't even have a floorplan nor property."

Stacy smiles bigger, "Your boss, Kate, is doing the architecture herself. She wants to start building new homes. Our home will be her first model. She's coming over later today."

I scream, "WHAT! NO. NO. NO."

Mom grabs my hand, "She is putting up the materials, and will provide craftsmen to assist you. The money from my and Patty's place will cover the land easily. When you were in the hospital, she hurt as much as we did. She got the full story. While you were out, they had nothing but trouble with the crews and took a beating on a few projects because the estimates were way too low. You will walk in on Monday as a manager. She's been planning this for a few weeks. Look surprised when she tells you."

I ask, "Wendy?"

All three laugh at me, Stacy says, "Gordon gets Gina and Jane today. I offered myself because of what they did but he told me, us taking Wendy made his year. She has been insatiable since the party, and he figures you can cure that. He's praying that you will. He won't do anything to jeopardize our future."

She smiles at me, "He wants his sex life back."

I am hard as steel. They slipped some pills in me, again. This is going to be a long day. I pick up the dirty dishes and bring them into the kitchen. As I go back to the table, Stacy is draped over the table tits down and holding the edge of the table.

As I near, Stacy giggles as she says, "Oh dearrrr! I need some stuffing please."

Patty walks by with two hands full of dirty dishes and has a quick comment, "Slut," then walks into the kitchen.

Ok, this is kind of fun. I slowly insert myself into my wife and as expected, she's already leaking like crazy. Damn these women are horny. I move quickly to a fast pace.

While fucking, I ask, "Why are you three so horny all of a sudden?"

Since Stacy can't talk anymore, mom answers, "It was the party. They had this monster of a man. All we could see was muscles and a huge cock. I mean it was bigger than anything I had ever seen by far. It was thick, making you feel it once inside. Being stripped as a penalty in front of people I knew." She studders, "Grrrrr." She continues, "It was exciting. My pussy flooded. Then those games we played with you were too much. The whole night I was turned on, my nipples could cut glass."

Patty adds, "Oh yes, being stripped and then stripping in front of your friends. You can't imagine what that does to a woman. It's somewhat humiliating, submissive, but then extremely satisfying. The yelling, whistles, and the grins on their faces was like a drug. I wanted more and more and more. My pussy was flooded, a river ran down my legs, and I had butterflies in my stomach. Then there was your cock. I was in heaven."

Stacy is screaming with each thrust now.

Mom snickers, "Your boss was so funny. She loves your body obviously. It was your attitude that makes her swoon for you."

I am breathing heavily as I say, "Attitude? I have no problem with Kate."

Mom replies, "Exactly! When she took over from her father, most of the guys tried to force themselves on her or didn't listen to her. She fired half, and you straightened out the others. You never took credit for getting things back on track, but the women in your office noticed and told on you. That made her a fan for life."

I scream as I shoot eight ropes of cum into my beautiful wife. I stagger back, a bit lightheaded. Patty comes around and pushes Stacy's head back down, grabs a leg, and pulls up, rolling her daughter onto her back, still on the table.

Patty leans forward, her breasts hit the table, and she is almost in slow motion at eating her daughter. I had no idea that speed was so effective. My wife is giggling and laughing as her mother's hair is spread out on her stomach and her tongue is slipping in and out of her daughter's pussy, enjoying herself. I am hard again. I sit on the floor, turn around, lean back, and do the same technique on Patty that she is doing to my wife.

It's not long before mother and daughter are screaming out their orgasms.

Patty is mad as hell at me, "Fuck you. Fuck you, Stan."

Daisy asks innocently, "What did he do now?"

Patty shouts, "He ate me like a girl!"

Mom runs over and stands with legs apart in front of me, pushing her face to me. I repeated the same thing, a slow licking, sucking, and gloriously fun slow motion.

Soon mom was screaming, "OH yeah! Uh huh. YES! Yeowwwww!"

My face is flooded with her first ever squirting. She stands embarrassed yet trying to suppress a giggle. She failed. I take a shower.

Stacy comes running into the shower, presses me to the floor with a single finger, and I repeat the same thing I did with our mothers.

Stacy groans in pleasure, "Oooooo, you're better than mom. How can your girl mode be better than moms? Fuck. I don't care. Keep going."

I never stopped. I never sped up. She came hard and fell into my arms where she kissed me long and hard.

While holding me, she whispers, "We might have to do this more often. I'm having a hell of a day. How are you doing?"

I chuckle, "I don't have to get dressed. I had a great breakfast. I fucked three different women. I ate three different women. I got blown. Does my life get much better?"

She chuckles again, "Good. We're definitely doing this again. Thank you honey, I love you."

I reply, "I love you too."

I kissed her with a passion we've rarely matched. It was a nice moment.

We both got up, dried off, and she got dressed. I watched TV for a while.

The doorbell rings. Nobody moves. Fuck. I got up. They all smile behind my back. I walk to the door and open it without hiding behind the door. Whoever it is will see me for a while so no need to start out modest.

At opening the door, Wendy screams, "Freeze!"

She runs past me. The front door is open. I'm naked in the doorway. Anyone looking towards my house will see me. My stomach is doing backflips. Wendy runs back. She's in the same red and white with lace lingerie. With a leap, she jumps on me and wraps her legs around me and kisses me on the mouth. I take a step back and close the door quickly. Her barely covered breasts are pressed into my chest.

I stand in the middle of the room with an emotional and tearing up Wendy, with her legs still around me. What do I do?

Stacy stands next to me and kisses me and then Wendy.

Stacy starts her prepared speech, "She took you in for three months. She was too scared to have sex, because you might hear them. She knew you and Gordon were good friends. Your story broke her heart, especially with as sad as you were. She even had permission to seduce you if that would help. Seeing your body every day, knowing your size, and how nice you were, wore her down.

"She loves you as much as her husband. She would have given Gordon anything for tonight. He only took her two friends, thinking he got the better of the deal. We all know she saved your life just as much as the surgeon did. I want you to take her into the bedroom and I will kill you if I don't hear her scream. Do you understand me?"

With as little emotion as possible, like I am depressed, I drag me feet and say, "OK, if I must."

Stacy, mom, and Patty fall to the floor laughing. They then run to the washroom and shower because they're going to piss themselves. Paybacks a bitch. I smile.

I gently lay down a scared looking Wendy.

I explain, "I can make you scream if you don't want to do this."

She responds quickly, "OH NO! I am afraid to ask you a question. I think you're going to tell me no."

I answer, "Try me. You never know."

Looking scared, she asks me, "Can you slow fuck me? I want you to pretend I'm Stacy. I want to know what it's like for you to love her."

I quickly answer, "No."

She looks like she has a broken heart. Her smile is gone. Her shoulders slump. Her nipples are no longer hard. Her eyes puff up like she's going to cry.

I smile at her and say, "Wendy. I don't need to pretend. You saved my life. I love you. You're not Stacy. I will make love to Wendy the way you want me to. I want you to relax and let's have some fun. Stacy is OK with this. Think of this as your reward for being a good person."

Wendy laughs, "When I saw you the first time, there was nothing good in my intentions. Hold up. I understand. Gordon is your friend, and we took care of you when you needed it. I know without a doubt, you would never have blinked an eye at doing the same for him. We were given a hall pass that will never be repeated, I plan to enjoy this like it will be my last."

With a single arm, I lift Wendy to the edge of the bed. With no resistance, her dress pulls up over her head, she whips off her bra, and she pulls down her panties, leaving her naked. Damn, she is terrific. Her breasts must be enhanced. I've known her since high school, and her breasts are still perky and round. She has the longest nipples that defy imagination. Her pussy is bare of all hair. I'm amazed it doesn't look worn out.

I know Wendy is a sexual dynamo and has had women on the side for years. This will be the first time a guy that isn't named Gordon has penetrated her. This makes me pause. Should I do this?

Wendy reaches into her dress and pulls out her cell phone. She dials a number and then hands the phone to me. Why?

I answer the phone tentatively, "Hello?"

Gordon asks, "Stan?"

I explain, "Your wife is in front of me. I'm not comfortable with this. She called you and handed me her phone. Do you know why?"

He laughs at me.

Gordon is amused as he explains himself, "Oh Stan, you are so predictable my friend. Wendy is a borderline nympho. She needs sex. No one man can satisfy her. I know she has several female friends on the side. Since your party, she has been insatiable. That striptease blew her mind and her libido exploded. If you can't satisfy her, I will have to take her to a BSDM party. Those reset her brain but are a bit too harsh for my taste. Give her everything you got, my friend. She needs it, she deserves it, and no matter what you do, she will love me forever. Have fun my friend."

I hear him laughing as the call ends. I look blankly at Wendy.

She lays back and spreads her legs wide, "I want two orgasms orally, then I want you stuffing me slowly and lovingly for as long as I can stand it."

I start with a quick, aggressive licking. She gets two seconds before I change the speed, pressure, or location. I change two or three of those factors to break up the action. Wendy has a lot of experience, but it seems that her lovers stay with a technique much longer than I do, so she blows up in just a few minutes. That wasn't what I wanted.

For her next orgasm, I slow down like last night. This time, I am just the opposite, I stay in one place with the same intensity for over a minute each time. Unexpectedly, this has the same effect. I feel bad that she didn't get much from her husband.

Wendy laughs at me, "It wasn't your techniques. I was imaging your cock plunging into me. Sorry."

I move to the bed and reach for a condom. Wendy grabs my hand.

With a silver tongue, Wendy advises me, "Gordon is the only man I have ever had. We want kids after we get a house. For now, I'm on the pill. If you manage to break through, it was written in the stars. Please let me have the full effect. I hate the way condoms feel."

I stopped reaching. I'm in between her legs with a stiff cock, pointing at the promised land, and Wendy has a look of anticipation and excitement on her face. She wants to try the giant python and see how far it goes. Gordon is big, but he's nothing like me.

I am glacially slow at inserting my meat. No way I hurt my best friend's wife when he lets me fuck her. She's excited and seems like lightning zapped her as my crown nudged the folds of her pussy aside to let me in. She does help by staying still. Nothing worse than gliding in slowly if your partner lifts their ass and thrusts hard into you, ultimately defeating your plans for their safety.

Wendy is a good girl. She lets me drive at my pace. There is a direct correlation between the distance I push in and her smile. If I pull out a bit, her smile goes down a bit. It's actually hilarious. I am opening new territory width and length wise. Wendy's face shows exactly how much fun she's having.

Every nudge forward is a squeak and a giggle. I only got eight inches in before I hit her cervix. I held for a moment. She takes a deep breath. I slowly pulled out and I saw a frown on her face. As I slowly push back in, the smile is back and she's radiant, skin glowing, and the huge smile is captivating.

I pick up some speed, but this will be a slow fuck. As Wendy realizes that's my plan, she releases her breath and a low moan of satisfaction.

With a quick voice, she excitedly says, "Thank you Stan. This is a once in a lifetime chance and it's far better than I ever thought it would be. Those long, slow strokes with your huge veins are tearing up my pussy and spitting me out. It's fabulous. You can do this as long as you want. I have died and gone to heaven."

Over and over, I push in and out of Wendy, as she moans out loud in satisfaction.

Stacy stands in the doorway. Nobody yells at her, so she enters the room.

Stacy is relaxed as she says, "When you hit thirty minutes, I figured he would be doing this to you. It's about as good as it gets. Wow, those nipples look interesting."

Wendy is busy taking long deep breaths to get enough oxygen. She's perspiring with wet matted hair. She's working hard to hold back her orgasm.

Stacy is intrigued by the long nipples. She cautiously leans forward to gently suck on a nipple. To have fun, as she sucks on the nipple, Wendy moans from enjoyment, and I move to a quick hard fucking in an instant. Wendy screams loudly and Stacy is scared by the scream, thinking she hurt Wendy. As Stacy notices my change, she slugs me in the arm, I feign pain, and now she aggressively sucks on a nipple.

Wendy orgasms hard. I have no resistance from Wendy now. I continued slamming into her body.

Stacy asks, "Feel helpless? Like you couldn't stop him if you tried. You don't want him to stop, do you?"

As Stacy's body rocks forward and backward, her breasts swirl on her chest, and she says, "What?"

I use more force and now my hands are helping me bring our bodies together and push her away from me. My balls are swinging quickly and slapping her back side as her legs are up in the air. I've been slamming her hard for five minutes now. I think she is close again, especially with Stacy having fun slurping on her nipples.

I can feel the pressure building for a big orgasm. This one is going to kick my ass. Stacy leans back but uses both hands to tweak Wendy's nipples. Oh crap, it won't be long. I kick in overdrive and really use my muscles to go as hard as I can. She almost looks like a rag doll being dragged down the stairs. Almost. The difference is the enormous smile on her face and the now building moan.