A Doctors Home Visit

Story Info
A man can barely walk because of the pain in his groin.
1.2k words
3.78
13.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon, Alan, I believe you have requested a home visit. I am Dr Sher and I am a locum at the surgery. What seems to be the problem?

You proceed to describe your symptoms to me. "By your description, I suspect you may have an issue with your hip. This is then causing you to put unusual effort into your thigh muscles. This may be causing you secondary pain. May I?" and I pull back the bedcovers.

"If it is a flexor muscle behind the problem, I will need you to remove your underwear. Can you do that for me please?"

You slide your underwear down your legs and put your hands over your privates.

"I will need you to move your hands too. Don't be embarrassed, I have seen it all before. Can you put your legs together and place your arms flat on the bed by your side?"

You scoop your testicles up, so they don't get squashed by your closing legs. This made me smile to myself as it also had the effect of pushing your penis front and centre. I rub my hands together to try and make sure they aren't overly cold.

"I want you to tell me if the pain is too great," and I proceed to examine the outside of your hip gently pushing against the hip joint, I am looking for any undue movement of play in the joint. I run my left hand across the contours of your right hip while doing the same with my right hand on your left hip. I am checking to see if there is any difference between the shape of the two sides. "Any pain?" You shake your head to signal that you didn't feel any pain. I now know that the issue isn't the joint, it is muscular.

"OK, the joint is fine. Without lifting your legs off the bed can you open your legs like a pair of scissors, not too far but enough that I can access your inner thighs. I want to investigate your thigh area."

I notice a movement in your penis, but do not comment on it. I don't want to add to your embarrassment. I can see your testicles moving and scrolling, but this is completely normal and shows that they are functioning properly. I start just above the knee of your right leg and slide my hand all the way up. I am looking for a raised contour which would suggest a pulled muscle. As I near the top of your inner thigh, the back of my hand brushes against your right testicle. "I am sorry, about the intimate contact, but it is unavoidable I am afraid."

I start to slide the flat of my hand up your leg, again starting from the knee. As my flattened hand reaches the top of your thigh, you let out a quiet "Ah".

"How painful is it there? Give me a 1 to 10." You tell me it is a five.

"OK what about this?" And my hand continues up towards your groin. I just reach your flexor at your groin. All the while I am looking at your face waiting for a sign that the pain is better or worse. My hand comes to a rest and my little finger is touching your cock. "Does that pain feel any better or worse?"

You stutter, "I-I-I-think you have found where the pain is."

"I think we have found the issue. It is your flexor. The pain can be relieved with a little massage." I start to massage your groin. All the while my little finger is brushing against your penis. "How does that feel, does it help?"

You just smile and nod. You ask about the flexor. "Well, it follows the line of your groin. It's easy to find and easy enough to massage yourself. When God built us he made sure we could find it and massage it at the same time. Let me show you."

With that, I grabbed your cock which was quite firm by now. "Look if lie your erect penis along your groin, it lines up perfectly with the flexor. The warmth from the penis acts to help the healing too." I set about sandwiching your penis between your groin and the flat of my hand. And I start to roll your cock backwards and forwards so that it puts gentle pressure on your flexor.

"Does that ease the discomfort?" You let out a groan, I am unable to tell if it is because of the pain relief or because it is stimulating your cock. I can feel my own cock starting to grow.

"Now, you try it. See if it helps with the pain." I release your cock and it pops straight into the vertical position. You appear to be having a bit of trouble finding your flexor. And ask me to show you again. I detect a nervous tremble in your voice.

"If I had a model here, I could demonstrate the action on that." You looked disappointed at that suggestion.

"Right, I will demonstrate on myself, and you can mirror what I am doing." Still clothed I manipulate my cock, so it is inline my flexor, and start to roll my cock from side to side over it.

You tell me that you cannot see the position while I still have my clothes on. "Would you prefer, I lowered my trousers?" You appear keen for me to expose myself, and just nod. I drop my trousers revealing my now erect cock.

"You will find it easier to copy my actions if you stand facing me."

Our cocks are now inches away from each other. I grab my cock and point it to my left so that it lies along my left groin. You mirror this and lie your cock almost along your right groin. I reach down to move your cock slightly to make sure it is correctly positioned.

"Right now, you take my cock and adjust its position around my groin, and I will tell you when you are in the correct position."

I can see that we are both leaking pre-cum, you have some on your hand as you reach for my cock. Our precum is now being mixed. The action of you releasing your cock makes it spring forward and it catches the end of my cock. You apologise, but I reassure you that the lubrication merely acts as a massage lubricant.

By now all professionalism had gone out of the window. "It's also possible to massage each other simultaneously." I pully you slightly towards me and make sure our cocks are trapped between us, mine over my flexor and yours over your flexor. I move my hips to create a massaging action and you respond.

"How does that feel?" You don't answer, you just continue to thrust.

"Let me know before you are about to orgasm because I have other patients to see and can't really do a home visit with your semen all over my clothes."

I can tell you are about to orgasm; your breathing gives it away. I drop to my knees and put my mouth over your cock and suck. You just continue to thrust. Sure enough, you have a strong orgasm and ejaculate several spurts of cum into my mouth which I dutifully swallow.

You slump back onto the bed spent. I pull my trousers up. I don't want to waste an orgasm. I have Mrs Smith to see yet and she has got a vaginal discharge that I need to investigate.

"If the pain hasn't gone in a week, call reception and ask for a home visit from Dr Sher. I will let myself out."