Turned into a Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Old man taking advantage and turning me into a gay bitch.
1.2k words
4.21
6.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body description to help you picture the scene: I am 5 feet 4 height, 70 kilos with big ass/hips and 5" uncut cock, brown eyes and short brown hair with some facial and body hair.

I have been chatting and playing on camera with this guy I met online, he was in his 70s, big bear of a man with a large belly and cock. Over the last 4 weeks, he made me open up to him describing some of my darkest fantasies whilst I did almost anything he said on camera. it seemed like harmless fun and I made it clear from day one I was just looking for online fun and not necessarily anything else, he seemed to be happy with that.

It was Friday evening and I was laying in bed when I received a text from him on my phone, it was a closeup of my face covered with my own semen, something he had made me do on cam for him. I panicked, it never crossed my mind that he might be recording our plays together. I sat on the side of the bed terrified, when the 2nd text message came through.

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PARTS AND I AM SURE EVERYONE WILL AGREE WITH ME ONCE I POSTED THE VIDEO ONLINE. UNLESS..........

I kept starring at my phone horrified and I started writing a reply when the 3rd text message came through.

I WILL TEXT YOU AN ADDRESS IN 10 MINUTES. MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE IN AN HOUR OR ........

I sat there on the side of my bed horrified when the address came through. My heart was thumbing as I got into my car and drove to the address. It was a house and I thought it might be better if I park in one of the sideroads.

I walked to the house and I rung the bell.

He opened the door with a grin in his face wearing an open bathrobe and boxer shorts as he towered over me. "Welcome bitch, I was expecting you" he said before pulling me inside and closing the door behind me.

He shoved me in the living room where the tv was playing a close up of a guy with big ass taking a large dildo moaning and I heard him telling me to take my tshirt and jeans off whilst he was going to get us a drink.

I started removing my clothes reluctantly until I was left with my boxer shorts on and I sat on the couch waiting for his return when I started blushing as I realised that was me on the TV taking the dildo from one of my previous video sessions.

He walked in and gave me a drink before sitting next to me on the couch. My eyes glued on the screen until I felt his hand taking mine and slipping it in his boxer shorts. His soft cock felt thick and long in my hand as I tried to pull away and he held my arm in place.

I was terrified, didn't even realise that my cock was hard under my boxer shorts by touching his cock. He ordered me to stand up and remove my boxer shorts.

I stood up and started pushing them down scared and excited.

He smiled and ordered me to kneel down on the floor and pull his boxers off.

Reluctantly, I kneeled down and started pulling them down releasing his big cock. My eyes glued on it, as I heard him say "I want you take my dirty boxers and sniff them good".

I felt so dirty, as I picked them up and pushed them against my face taking a big breath, the musky smell of cum and sweat making me feel dizzy. "I knew that you are a dirty bitch" I heard him say before ordering me to rub them all over my face and lick them.

I did as he said, when I felt his hand slip behind my head pushing me down until his cockhead was touching my lips. He pushed further as my lips opened up taking his cockhead in my wet mouth tasting it, making me moan. "Good girl", I heard him growl as my head was lowered further taking more of his cock in my mouth tasting him, feeling it getting harder in my mouth whilst the smell of dried cum and sweat was making me feel dizzy.

Before I knew it my head was bobbing on his cock as I was taking it deeper and deeper, moaning and drooling all over it as I was trying not to gag. Tasting his precum that was oozing at the back of my throat whilst he moaned and encouraged me.

"MMMMM, I knew you are a cocksucking whore", I heard him say as he kept fucking my face, bouncing my chin against his balls.

My eyes were wide open and I was looking up full of tears as I was trying not to gag whilst his cock was throbbing deep in my mouth with my drool dripping from his cock all over my face and naked body.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth and ordered me to open wide as he pointed his throbbing cock towards my face rubbing his cockhead against my face, leaving a trail of precum and saliva. "You want it, don't you? DON'T YOU BITCH?" he asked me with a stern look.

I answered without even thinking or able to control myself "Yes, please give it to me".

He started granting before exploding all over my face, thick ropes of cum landing on my forehead eyes, nose and lips before they started dripping down my face making me feel so used and filthy. "DON'T YOU DARE CLEAN YOURSELF" he said, before ordering me to wank myself until I cum in my hand. Still in the same position, kneeling naked in front of him with his cum dripping down my face I started wanking my throbbing cock, moaning as he watched me.

Smirking as I exploded so hard in my hand, holding a handful of my cum as the next order came. "Now I want you to lick and suck every drop of your cum, savour it in your mouth, show me what a dirty faggot slut you are before you swallow".

I did as I was told as I was feeling so dirty and horny that I couldn't help myself, I started licking and sucking my gooey/warm cum, tasting it, savouring the musky smell and taste, playing with it using my tongue in my mouth until he was satisfied before swallowing every drop.

"Now, I want you to get dressed and go home, don't you dare clean my cum of your face until tomorrow and make sure you leave your boxers here. I will contact you with further instructions". I stood up, got dressed and made my way home feeling dazed.

Once home, I went to bed exhausted, feeling used and filthy but still so horny. The musky smell of sweat and dried cum on my face was so pungent.

Contemplating where this is going until I fell asleep exhausted.

A follow-up story is currently being drafted and will follow shortly. If you like it so far, have any suggestions for the next part or some constructive criticism you can contact me directly or comment on my story.

Thank you!