Mr. Jones

Story Info
The man I crushed on, a weekend alone, with a few twists.
1.8k words
4.37
4k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned eighteen and was walking down the street from running track, I lived in a small community, everyone knew everyone. A car pulled up it was Mr Jones from the other side of town, he was a very attractive older man. He would have been thirty two, maybe three, he was a handsome man, a great body, he was into running, a fitness freak, but damn did he have a hot body.

I watched the man run more than once, his muscular legs, his V shaped torso, his strong neck, his muscular jaw, the full beard and his so in style hair, with a touch of grey just to make the man even more sexier than one could ever imagine. Okay I lusted after the man and he was my source of masturbation almost every single night.

He said "Hi" to me and I leaned in the window of his car, he smiled at me, he had on a tank shirt that barely covered his body, his hairy chest, his pecs barely held in his furry armpits. The man had on a pair of the most revealing shorts I had ever seen, his cock arched out not only wide but so long tucking in between his muscular legs.

I was so happy I had the car door to hide my massive erection, okay I have a big cock, the school locker room told me so, I was bigger than all of my classmates. Some of those guys so small, even when iced cold my cock was never that tiny, Mr Jones sported a huge cock probably bigger than my own. He asked where I was headed and if I wanted a ride.

I knew I could not get in his car as my cock was bulging out and I had no way to hide it, he insisted that I was getting in his car. He saw it right away, hard to hide this thing especially that I was only wearing shorts and a tee, joggers and a pair of sport socks, if I had only wore underwear today I might have been able to hide it somewhat.

Mr. Jones checked out my cock as I got in his car, he did not make a comment about it, but his eyes were on it for sure.

"So Billy I was talking to your coach and he suggested I talk to you about taking up running with me, he said your very fast and have great stamina."

"Thank you Mr. Jones, I love to run, especially cross country and with someone else would be great."

"So do I Billy and please call me Tom, Mr. Jones is my Dad."

He and I laughed.

"So Billy would you run with me sometime? I love to run cross country, be much better with a partner to enjoy it with and safer."

"Yes Sir, Tom I would love that very much."

"How about tomorrow then? Say noon?"

"Yes Sir, I mean Tom, where shall we meet up?"

"How about at the school track, then we can take the trails behind the school."

He pulled in front of my house and I got out saying good bye and walking away from his car, he sat and watched my ass as I walked into my parents yard. The next day I was early, I had a water bottle and a pair of shorts, jock under that and a very thin tank shirt.

Tom pulled in with his car and got out, he too had a water bottle and he had on a pair of very short, very revealing shorts, a jock like myself and a tank shirt, he and I the same track shoes, and white sport socks, we said hello to each other then stretched before we started running.

We both started slow then upped the pace, he stayed back, I am sure to check out my ass, I got to check out his as well, the man had a perfect ass. Not sure if I was gay or not but my wet dreams were of him or my coach at school, so pretty sure I was gay. I was eighteen but still very much a virgin, I had a couple girls at school who wanted to have sex with me but pretty sure had they been guys I would no longer be a virgin.

I fought with my cock all day trying to keep it down and to stop leaking precum all over my jock which would soak my tiny see thru shorts. Tom and I slowed to a walk, for a few minutes, it was not a race but a fun run of sorts, I just hoped it would be fun after the run. Tom was so handsome all sweaty the sweat glistened off of his face and arms, legs. He handed me his water bottle and pulled his tank top off, his chest was way better than I pictured it in my wet dreams.

I layer of thick hair on his pecs that thinned on his abs, to a trail that got lost in his tiny shorts, my eyes were glued to his magnificent body. I caught myself licking my lips, and biting my lower lip, Tom smiled at me. He flexed his arms and puffed out his chest, pulled in his abs, made his pecs bounce.

"Billy you could take yours off as well."

I knew he was talking but I heard nothing he had just said, I was trying not to drool, I finally came out of the waking wet dream I was in and handed him my water bottle. To say I was ever shy about my body I never was, I knew I was in good shape, my cock bigger than most, I had a great ass, and I was always horny.

Tom got his chance to check me out, seems he approved, I did not have the hairy chest like he did but my pecs protruded, the soft layer of hair on my upper body dusted my chest that led to my well trimmed manicured bush, my eight inch cock and balls shaved smooth. Tom and I standing in front of each other our eyes glued to each others bodies.

I reached for my water bottle but he held it firmly, he finally let go and smiled at me, we got back to it and got to our mid point where we would turn and head back the way we came.

"Billy would you join me for a run much more often now?"

"Yes I would love that, I love to run and to have someone to run with me even better."

"Billy there is a run in the city next weekend would you come with me, we can get you entered and enjoy a weekend in the city?"

I guess I answered a bit quickly, I said yes of course but Tom smiled at how fast I responded.

"Okay I will get you signed up and we can leave Friday evening, the run is Saturday and we can come back on Sunday. I will book a room for us for two nights."

"Perfect Tom, how much will this all cost?"

"Not to worry Billy I've got this covered."

"Thank you Sir, I mean Tom."

The week flew by, Tom and I ran each and every day, he invited me over to his home, he was a single man, there were rumors about the fact he was not married, but no one ever saw the man with another guy so it kind of was let go. I showered at his place a couple times and there was nothing weird about it, if he wanted to check me out I welcomed it.

He let me wear a pair of his shorts, they were so short and so see thru, I should have stayed naked, the man had a pool in his back yard that I used each time I went to his. Those shorts only got more transparent wet, the third time I went over I stood on the side of the pool and pulled off the shorts and dove in.

Tom watched me as I swam from end to end, my shiny white ass for him to see, I got out and grabbed the towel he gave me to use, I wrapped it loosely around my hips and took a seat in the lounger next to him. I lay back legs spread, my cock balls and ass, easy for anyone to see sitting across from me. Tom made a comment about how I was not the least bit shy, I smiled at him and said.

"Come on Tom you've seen me naked more than once, do I really need to hide it?"

He smiled at me, he knew I was right I had seen his and he had seen mine, from soft to semi to completely erect. He and I swam both of us in the nude, I loved hanging out with this man, I guess I really hoped he might see me more than just a friend. The night before the trip we did not run and I stayed home to pack.

I brought shorts, tanks, tees, trousers, shoes and assorted runners, the thing I forgot was underwear, not sure if it was intentional or not but I had not even worn any under the shorts I had on. We got to our hotel, the hotel messed up his booking, the double room was now a single queen. I was okay with sharing a bed with the man.

We went in the room, decided on what side we wanted, glad it was not bunk beds as I would have had to take the bottom bunk, if you know what I mean. We lay on the bed for a while then decided to go out for a nice walk thru the city and the park. We had fun, we talked, we chased each other thru the park, he wrestled with me in the grass. He lay on top of me in the middle of the grassy park, his eyes on mine, his body pressing in tight to my own, our cocks straining to be held back.

We sat on the grass trying to get our cocks to soften, once down we went for dinner then back to our room, I stripped naked and got in the shower. When I came out I realized I had not one pair of underwear, I stood by the bed with only a wet towel around my hips. Tom offered me a jock for the run tomorrow.

I threw the towel and got in the bed naked, he stripped down and walked in to the bathroom, I went in while he showered to pee, he was in the shower and was jerking off. He stopped when he saw I was watching him stroke his big wet cock. I so wanted to get in there on my knees and suck that big beautiful cock in my mouth and swallow his seed. I finished peeing and walked out, I stood at the door to see if he would continue to jerk off, he washed up and got out.