A Dollhouse Ch. 05

Story Info
The Jocks play with Taylor.
2.7k words
3.71
23k
1
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at what we have here, boys!" came a voice. "Fresh meat!"

The voice belonged to a member of "The Jocks" They were four men who had purchased themselves. They belonged to no one. "The Jocks" ruled the roost at The Human Society. Only Kendra dominated them.

"How much for your slut?" John asked Chad.

"Oh, he's not for sale. He only belongs to me." said Chad.

"Really?" asked John. "I didn't know you were so vanilla. I thought you were a real man with exotic tastes like us."

"I am a real man. I have exotic tastes." said Chad hesitantly but firmly.

"Then you won't mind letting us take your slut for a ride will you?" said/ordered John.

"No, he's yours if you want him. But, he's not a slut. He's a whore so I'll need at least $5." said Chad meekly.

"Great." said John as he brushed up against Chad's cock. He could deal with Chad later. Right now he wanted to play with the "fresh meat".

Taylor was confused. He belonged to Sir. Now Sir was renting him out. It was good that he wasn't a slut. It was good that he was making money for Sir.

"Present Slut." ordered Sir.

Taylor had no choice but to fall to his knees and face John's cock. His mind was cloudy and he didn't know what to do. Sir knew what to do.

"For now, get down on all fours and crawl over to John. He really wants a blowjob." Ordered Chad.

Taylor did as he was told, crawling over and helping John with his belt and pants. John was already hard, and Taylor opened his mouth to give John his blowjob. He moved his head down quickly, because he was a slut and all sluts love deep-throating. He started gagging on John's cock, though, but John didn't seem to care.

He had one hand on the back of Taylor's head, and was moaning above him.

"Mm, fuck yeah, suck my cock, you slut."

Taylor couldn't see which of "The Jocks" was moving to kneel behind him, but he felt two hands lifting his underwear and pulling them down. He smiled when he felt someone smack his ass.

"Very cute panties," Paul said, "but they have to come off."

Taylor moved his knees and legs so Paul could take them off, then spread his thighs, eager to get fucked. He moaned around John's cock as he felt two fingers circle his asshole, spreading lube. God, he wanted to get fucked. He was SO horny. Sir had brought him to the Human Society and it had made him hard, and the way the guys had been watching him had turned him on immensely. He loved it. He was a whore for them and Sir.

John laughed above him. "Eager to get fucked, are you?" he questioned.

Taylor nodded around John's cock. He loved being dominated by powerful men. It wasn't gay. It was just domination wasn't it?

He moaned a "yes", hoping John and the others understood him. Going by their laughter, and the way Paul slid both fingers inside of Taylor, they did.

He pushed his hips back, letting Paul know he wanted more. He was a whore after all.

"I love it when fresh meat is so eager. It's such a good sign at their trainability." Matt said.

Taylor felt his face turn red as he kept sucking off John. It was true. He hadn't always been a whore. He just loved it now. He wanted to be dominated by real men. It was silly, because real men had better things to do than fuck a slut like him but Taylor had needed them. He had needed them to fuck him hard, a whore always needed a big, hard cock in their mouth or ass.

"Poor Taylor," Paul said, using his other hand to smack Taylor's ass. "Well, you got all the attention you wanted right now, don't you?" He pulled his fingers out of Taylor then pressed the tip of his cock against Taylor's slick but awaiting hole.

"Wait," John said, panting. "I wanna cum first, I'm fucking close."

Taylor increased his efforts, moving his head up and down quickly, and letting John thrust in and out of his mouth. Soon, John grunted above him, filling Taylors mouth with cum. Taylor swallowed, then leaned up so John could move away.

Taylor rested his forehead on the floor. then moaned as Paul pushed his cock in his ass. "Ooh, yes!" It hurt a little, to have a dick push in but Taylor knew he needed it. He was a whore and whores always needed to get fucked.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Taylor cried in pleasurable pain.

Paul had his hands on Taylor's hips, pushing deeper and deeper. "What a good, tight little whore you are," he said. "Look at you, getting fucked in the ass by a real man."

Taylor moaned like the whore he was. He loved getting fucked. He loved being dominated.. "Fuck me, please," he begged.

Paul kept pushing deeper and deeper, until he had filled Taylor up entirely, and then began to thrust in and out. His thrusts were quick and hard, and he was groaning.

Taylor moaned, thrusting back. He felt one of the guys grab his hand, and he looked up to see George bring Taylor's wrists to his groin.

"I wanna fuck you next," George said, looking down at Taylor. "Go on. Get me hard, whore."

Taylor blinked, then pressed his hand against George's groin. He was still wearing his pants, and Taylor began to rub him through the fabric. He could feel George's cock harden, and soon George brushed his hand away to unbuckle his belt and open the buttons of his pants.

Taylor licked his lips when George pushed his pants down to reveal his big, hard cock, and he quickly wrapped his hand around it. He kept jerking George off while Paul fucked him hard, and rough.

"Yeah, keep moaning for me, slut," Paul said, closing his eyes. "Let us know how much you love having a big dick in your ass."

Taylor moaned louder at Paul's next thrust. "Mm, I love it," Taylor said but his eyes were on George's cock. He wanted it in his mouth.

"I love getting fucked, oh yes, harder, Paul , please, fuck me!" panted Taylor.

Paul did increase his speed, his fingers digging into Taylor's hips, and he was thrusting hard and fast now. He was clearly close, and after a few quick thrusts, he shoved his dick deep inside of Taylor, and groaned as he came.

Taylor hadn't cum himself, and whimpered when Paul pulled out. "Wait!" he said, when Paul got up.

"You were gonna let me cum!!" Taylor protested.

"Whores, like you don't get to cum unless their owners allow it." said Paul.

"Don't worry, Taylor," Chad, his owner, said, and he lay down on the ground besides Taylor. "Just straddle me and ride me. I wanna see you bouncing on my dick like the whore you are."

Taylor smiled and nodded, quickly moving to straddle Chad's lap. He lifted up his legs and wrapped his hand around Chad's cock and lined it up with his asshole. He could feel Paul's cum still dripping out, and that made it easier to push Chad's cock inside of him. He gasped, pushing his hips down slowly. Sir's cock felt familiar and right.

Chad grinned up at him. "Mmm, yeah, just as hot as I thought," he said, his hands on Taylor's thighs, his fingers trailed up and down them.

Taylor moaned as he sank down on Chad's cock. "Feels so fucking good," he managed. He could set the pace, move his hips so he was fucking himself at the right angle, and he had a dick inside of him. Everything was perfect. He loved being a whore.

"How about you use that mouth for something better than talking?" Geroge asked. Geroge had yet to cum. His cock was right next to Taylor's face. "Maybe a little blowjob while you fuck yourself, slut?"

Who was Taylor to say no? He loved cock. It wasn't gay it was just following what Sir wanted. That was his job as a pet. Taylor leaned to start licking George's cock, but combined with moving up and down Chad's cock, he had trouble focusing. He wrapped one hand around the base of George's cock, and started fucking himself on Chad's cock faster once he had taken it all up his ass. He had to roll his hips so his face wouldn't move too much, but that was fine, because it felt pretty good.

Chad slipped one hand up Taylors crotch and began to jerk him off, and that made Taylor moan around George's cock.

"Come for me, you little slut," Chad told him. "You know you wanna cum on my cock. You know you wanna cum with another cock down your throat."

Taylor moaned again in pleasure, and his free hand was taken to jerk off someone else, presumably John, and Taylor couldn't do more than to wrap his hand around George's cock and let George thrust into his fist. Handling three cocks at the same time was too much, especially when he was being fucked as well.

"We need to work on his multi-tasking," John grunted, which confirmed Taylor's suspicions that he was jerking off John.

"Practice," Chad groaned. "Just gotta let Taylor practise a lot. You'll see. He'll be a good whore. "

Taylor moaned around George's cock. Yes, he would practise, so he'd be able to handle a cock in his ass, one in his mouth and one in his hand. He wanted to be able to handle three cocks at once. A good whore would be able to do that. He would be able to please his owner.

Chad tightened his fist around Taylor's dick, and sped up his movements, and soon Taylor was cumming, and he moaned in pleasure around George's cock. He stayed in place, and George kept thrusting while Taylor kept jerking off John as best as he could.

George put one hand on the back of Taylor's head, keeping him in place, and started thrusting in and out, fucking Taylor's mouth.

Taylor relaxed, letting him, and focused on breathing through his nose. He was a whore after all. It was his purpose to let others fuck him. People were paying Sir for this.

George pulled his cock out of Taylor's mouth, and began jerking off furiously, grinning down at Taylor. "Gonna cum all over your face," George groaned, aiming his cock at Taylor's s face. "You like that, slut?"

"Uh huh," was all Taylor could manage. He didn't know if he liked it or not. He'd never been braned before.

George groaned, arching his back as he came. The first streak hit Taylor's forehead, and he closed his eyes. Another streak landed on his cheek, and the third landed on his chin. He turned his head so he could start giving John a blowjob too, but John put his hand in Taylor's hair and held him a few inches away from his cock.

"Let me look at our new fresh meat," John said, moving his hands so he could tilt up Taylor's face. "

"Fuck, you look so hot branned. . I wanna cum on your face too." said John.

Chad groaned underneath him. "It is a good look for him. I'll do it too."

Taylor remained quiet, occasionally moaning when Chad thrust in hard. He looked up at John, who was still jerking off and staring down at him. "You don't want a blowjob?" he questioned, a little confused. Surely John would rather get sucked off than jerk off?

John laughed, and moaned. "Mmm, hear that, guys? You want to give me a blowjob, don't you?"

Taylor eagerily nodded. "Yeah!" He said.

"All right, you can suck my cock for a bit if you want it so much."

Taylor leaned forward, taking John's cock into his mouth and moving his head back and forth. John moaned above him, his hand still in Taylor's hair. It wasn't long before John pulled him back.

"You ready for more cum?" John asked, jerking himself off again.

"Go on," Taylor said. The cum on his face had mostly dried up, and it felt weird and sticky, but as a slut, he should like getting cum on his face. It did look hot.

John grunted as he came, his come landing on Taylor's lips and across his nose. He smiled as he looked down at Taylor, and ruffled his hair. "Mmm, definitely a good look for you. Whore" he said.

Chad was still groaning underneath him, fucking his ass. "Look at me, Taylor" He grinned when Taylor did. "Oooh, you're definitely a pretty whore now. ," he said, while stroking Taylor's thighs. "Very pretty."

Taylor found himself blushing at the compliment, and whimpered as Chad started fucking him hard. "Ah! Ah! Yes!"he screamed in pleasure.

Chad groaned at that, thrusting even faster, his cock slamming into Taylor's ass. "Gonna be doing it myself next time," he said, looking at Taylor. "Fuck yeah." He moaned out loud, and came.

Taylor shuddered as well on top of him, feeling the cum inside of him. He was so happy that his Sir had cum inside him. He was so lucky. He waited for Chad to finish, then slid off him. There was cum dripping from his ass, and still some down his nose. He was kneeling on the floor, and looked around.

"Okay, who's next?" Taylor questioned.

John let out a tired laugh as he sat up. "You want some more, Taylor?" Taylor nodded. Whores like him could always use some more. They were always ready for cocks and cum. John laughed again. "Guys, I think we've created a monster here."

"Nah, just a whore." Chad ran his fingers through Taylor's hair, petting him. "I'll take another turn, Taylor, since you're offering."

Taylor smiled.

Taylor wasn't sure how long he spent with the "real men", getting fucked and sucking off the guys. They came on his face a few more times, or on his stomach, and when the other guys were finally satisfied.

The sun finally came up and the party at the Human Society was over. At least for that week. Chad helped his worn out pet to the car.

"We'll get you cleaned up tomorrow," Chad told him, as he pulled the pink blankets over Taylor.

"Come on, waking up with a face covered in cum is just what a good, whore does, right?"

"I suppose so," Taylor mumbled sleepily. But, he knew Sir was right as he always was. Whores didn't get cleaned up. He closed his eyes, feeling exhausted but very much satisfied. He had cum a lot that evening, and had loved every second of it. He was happy to be a whore.

The next morning, Taylor woke up feeling sore all over, especially in his ass. When he frowned, he realised there was something sticky on his face. He touched his cheek, and the smell hit him along with the memories of last night.

He dimly remembered sucking and being fucked , from what he could feel under the blankets, he naked..

He could vaguely remember sucking off the guys, and getting fucked, and moaning in pleasure. He could remember cuming, and the guys cuming on his face. He could remember how good it had all felt.

"Oh no, no, fucking hell, no," he muttered, pulling the blankets over his head, as if that could make the pleasurable memories go away.

"I didn't do that. I'm not a whore. I'm a real man." Taylor mumbled to himself.

Taylor closed his eyes, and more memories returned. The feeling of hands on his body, the way a cock would slide up his ass or in his mouth. The moans, the heat, the desire... the pleasure. SO good. (No, that was wrong...it wasn't good was it?"

Taylor groaned as he felt his cock harden. He wanted to jerk off, but he resisted the urge. He couldn't give in and think about what had happened. It would only make it more difficult to resist Chad next time. Because he definitely wanted to resist. He didn't want to be a pet did he? He wanted to be a free man. He wasn't a whore and he didn't want Chad and his four friends to fuck him.

His cock, though, jerked eagerly at the thought of being used like last night again, and Taylor let out another groan. His programming compelled him to rise. He got up to make Sir breakfast.

Taylor's adventures will continue. Leave a comment/question!