A Dollhouse Ch. 06

Story Info
Taylor and Chad play.
2.4k words
4.44
13.9k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor had just finished cooking Chad's breakfast when Chad walked in the kitchen. Naked and hard as usual.

"You look great covered in cum." said Chad. His hands swung around Taylor and started stroking his pet's cock.

"Last night was amazing. Wasn't it?" asked Chad.

Taylor didn't know what to say. Last night had been amazing but he was a man. He deserved freedom and he didn't want to be treated like a whore. Did he?

"I said last night was amazing...there was just one problem." said Chad.

"What's that Sir?" questioned Taylor. He was thrusting into Sir's hand. He wanted to cum.

"You were WAY to much of a man. You embarrassed me. You need to be more of a sissy...a weakling...dependent on "real men.". Said Chad.

"Oh...." said Taylor. He wasn't sure what to say.

"That's why I've decided to help you! I know you're to stupid to do it on your own. Last night I bought some stuff to help." said Chad.

"Now kneel" ordered Chad.

Taylor kneeled. Now his mouth was level with Chad's cock. He liked it? No, that was wrong. He was a man and not gay part of his mind said.

"I'm replacing your black collar with a nice pink lace one"" said Chad.

"Thank you, Sir" said Taylor.

"Lick!" said Chad.

Taylor was still tired from last night but he licked. After a few licks, Chad looked disappointed.

Suddenly he yelled. "Stand up!"

Taylor looked up confused. "But you told me to-"

"Stand up! Turn around." Chad hit Taylor on the ass with a riding crop. "When speaking to me, you'll address me as Sir."

"Yes, Sir" said Taylor as he scrambled to obey the new orders.

"I want you to put on this pair of pink silk panties. Start rubbing yourself as you deepthroat, me. When I cum, you'll cum and love it. Learn to embrace your inner whore" said Chad. Taylor's cock twitched as Sir commanded him. Only Sir could make him this hard.

"Yes, Sir." said Taylor as he put on the silk panties and started rubbing himself. They did feel nice. He could get used to this slutty behavior. He could get used to dressing up. It was time for him to finish his apology.

Taylor got back down on the floor. He was on his knees and faced Sir's cock. He couldn't take his eyes off of it now. He couldn't blink. His own cock strained in the silk panties. Taylor saw Chad's cock. It looked good. If he took it in his mouth and deepthroated it. They would both be able to cum. That was what he wanted...right? Cock and cum? His cock quivered. Cock and cum were good. Taylor grabbed the cock, he kissed the tip and then engulfed it in his mouth. It was so thick. It was so right. He pumped his throat up and down. Chad cried out whorishly. He came...lots. Taylor swallowed, ashamed at how much he loved cock. Why had he been so shy before? Cum and cocks were all that mattered. His new pink panties felt wet. He had cum in them. That made him feel proud. He had done what Sir wanted.

Chad was hard again. "Make it up to me." he told Taylor. Taylor knew he needed to be respectful of his owner's wishes. He was a good pet and didn't need telling twice. Taylor grabbed his owner's cock at its base. He licked his lips and looked up at Chad. "Good pet." said Chad. Taylor grabbed the cock at its base. He would show Chad how good he could be. He opened his lips wide and fell on it.

Chad moaned as Taylor passionately worshiped every inch of the cock before him, clamping his lips down hard, pulling off with a pop, moving lower to suck each ball, before giving a long, expert lick upwards along the bottom length of the cock and plunging his mouth over it again. Chad forcefully pulled him in. He wanted and needed more. Taylor almost gagged, but caught himself. He wouldn't be thwarted. He would deep throat Chad's cock. He would show Sir that he could take it all. He could be respectful. Then, once he was respectful, good things would happen to him like being fucked. That was what he really wanted wasn't it? Taylor briefly wondered where that thought had come from. But, he had a job to complete.

He dove back in deep throating it several times before coming back for air. Pre-cum dripped down his lips and the cock. Taylor looked up his owner before him. Chad spoke demandingly. "Finish me slut." Taylor's cock quaked at the commanding voice. It felt so good just to belong. It felt so good to be owned.

Taylor smiled, his face radiant and hopeful. He grabbed Sir's cock with one hand then the other. He rotated his wrists, massaging the wet cock in opposing circular motions, feeling the ridges of veins in his hands. A larger drop of precum burst from the cock and came dangerously close to dropping to the floor, but Taylor quickly intercepted it with a flick of his tongue and returned his gaze to Chad's horny eyes.

"Mmmmm! That delicious cum isn't going anywhere, not a drop." He licked his lips. "Except in this mouth." said Taylor. Then he giggled. Since when had he giggled?

Part of Taylor wondered when he had become so slutty. But, it was good to be slutty? It was good to obey his owner. Sir knew best?

Chad moaned in pleasure, and Taylor's heart skipped a beat at the sound. He was pleasing Sir. But he had something more to prove. Wrapping his lips around the cock again, he commenced to suck vigorously while jerking the long shaft with both hands. Chad bellowed. All the energy, centered on his cock-the power, the sword-and this beautiful cocksucer's little eager mouth expertly pleasuring it, it was too much. He could no longer think straight. Deep moans shook the kitchen.

Chad moaned, grabbing hard at Taylor's hair. Chad's cock took over, pumping furiously, shooting payload after payload of hot cum into the back of Taylor's throat. Taylors heart leapt! He was swallowing his owner's cum. It was amazing. The cum was salty and warm over his tongue and slowly filled his mouth like a balloon until he could no longer contain it. Finally, his owner's cum spurted from his mouth pouring to his chest. Still, Chad's cum came. It was a flood. A deluge. Taylor let it pour down his throat, still pumping his owner's cock with his hand. He was determined to swallow it all. To let none of his owner's delicious cum go to waste. The cock finally convulsed its last. Chad pulled his cock out of his pet's mouth.

"Mmmmm. Delicious." said Taylor as he finished licking the cum off his Sir's cock. Some still dribble down his chin but he wore in proudly like a good whore.

Chad stroked Taylor's hair lovingly, his mind blank, free for a moment in manly bliss. "Good slut. Good slut. Now you should be ready for the big day I have in store for you."

"What do you have in store for me Sir?" questioned Taylor.

"A spa day with some special products I bought at the Human Society." said Chad.

Travis's own cock quivered in the silk panties at thought of a spa day given to him by Chad and the Human Society. Sir was so kind and loving. Sir cared.

Chad finished his breakfast as his pet awaited at his feet.

"Come to the bathroom." ordered Chad.

Taylor followed on his knees behind Sir. Chad drew a bath and poured a copious amount of bubbles in. A wonderful smell filled the room. It smelled like Sir's cock.

"What is it Sir?" questioned Taylor.

"It's a delapatory bath. It'll help make you all smooth and soft. No hair except that on your head." said Sir.

"Get in!" Ordered Chad.

Taylor was dubious but had no choice but to obey. He got in. The bubbles felt SO wonderful against his skin. He could feel his body hair falling out. It was alright. It was what Sir wanted. Taylor was tired from the night before and drifted off to sleep.

While he slept, Travis had a dream. The dream was strange, he was standing before a god, a muscular god. His personal god. The god's cock was hard. He looks down at himself to see he has a huge pair of tits covered with a tight pink cheerleading uniform, he can feel the silky pink panties barely covering his hard cock. "My Master.." He calls the god. "I'm here to serve you, to pleasure you."

He sees the god smile and notices he looks a lot like Chad. The god points to his hard cock. Taylor understands and his mouth waters as he leans down and begins sucking on the god's huge member. Taylor tries to reach down to jerk off. But, programming stops him. Taylor continues teasing the god's cock with his tongue and can feel his own cock begin to tense up. Taylor pulls away as the god cums in his face. It feels so good and right to be branded by his god. He's a slut now. Chad's slut. As the god, who looks like Chad cums, Taylor cums in the tub.

Taylor woke up in the tub. All of his body hair had fallen out. . He knew had had a wet dream. He would have to tell Chad about it. He didn't know why but he felt compelled to tell Chad everything. Taylor waited in the tub for Chad to come and release him. He had nothing in particular to think of. So his mind drifted towards thoughts of cocks. He wanted to be fucked by cocks. He wanted to suck thick ropey cum out of cocks. That was his purpose in life. He just knew it.

Eventually, Chad came to get him.

"Sir, I had a strange dream.." reported Taylor.

"Well, it's very good that you told me that Taylor. It makes me VERY happy.. Do you remember your dream?" questioned Chad

Taylor said that he didn't.

"Well, in the future if you have any more wet dreams I want you to try to remember them. So I can see what's happening!" stated Chad firmly.

The command sunk into Taylor and he knew that he would remember his wet dreams and tell them to Chad.

"Now for some troublesome news, Taylor." stated Chad. .

"It appears that you're a very expensive pet to keep. So I had to let our maid go. I also had to sell your clothes to help cover costs. That means you're going to be the maid now. I have an outfit all ready for you." said Chad.

Taylor rose to get out of the tub. Chad stroked his cock. He liked Sir stroking his cock.

"Your new uniform is over in the corner." said Chad.

Taylor, still naked, made his way over to the corner. There was a clinging pink dress. It had a very low cut lace bodice with a hem that ended just shy of his cock. His now hairless legs were covered by a pair of pink stockings. There was also a crotchless thong that Taylor put on.

"So pretty...my little fuckdoll." said Chad.

Taylor's cock grew hard and he liked being called Sir's fuckdoll.

"Aren't you going to thank me?" asked Chad.

"Yes, Sir...of course Sir. How may I serve you today Sir?" asked Taylor. He was horny. The new silk underwear felt so good against his cock.

Chad eagerly tore off Taylor's wet pink panties. Chad lubed himself up and eagerly thrust his tool into Taylor's ass. Then he pulled back an inch only to thrust back in again hard and deep. Chad did it again and again. His balls were slapping against Taylor's ass.

"There, boy. You're all filled up. Feels good, doesn't it?"

Taylor moaned with pleasure. He wanted to cum. If he ignored the pain, it did feel good. He groaned when Chad began to fuck him hard, thrusting into him and trying to bury himself deeper. Chad's balls kept slapping against Taylor ass. Sir's hands upon his now hairless chest felt amazing. It was more tender...more pleasurable?

"I want you to cum, boy," Chad told Taylor. "I want you to cum while I fuck you. I want you to enjoy being fucked while you're still you. I want you to enjoy being filled with a big, thick cock, Taylor. I want you to be fucked by a real man." Chad leaned forward, and wrapped one hand around Taylor's cock. The other hand held his new tender chest.

"See, you're hard. You like being fucked like a little cockslut." said Chad.

Taylor whimpered. "I'm not a cockslut. I'm a man."

Chad laughed. "For now...for now."

Taylor came and then drifted off to sleep.

He woke up later that afternoon.

"How about some lunch?" asked Chad. He was pouring Taylor a pink smoothie. He set it in front of Taylor.

"Drink it." Chad ordered.

Taylor began to drink the smoothie. It tasted amazing.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's a high-dose estrogen smoothie with lots of cum. It'll help you become better for me." said Chad.

"Isn't estrogen for women? I'm not a woman. I'm a man." said Taylor.

Chad smirked. He rubbed Taylor's chest. The chest was tender. Chad's stroking felt nice.

"Yes, it is for women. But, you want to be better for me don't you?" questioned Chad. Then he passionately French kissed Taylor. Taylor reciprocated. Chad was amazing. Taylor moaned into Chad's kiss.

"So, you'll drink the estrogen smoothies without complaining? You'll be better for me?" asked Chad.

Taylor nodded. He did want to be better for Chad. Chad was everything.

"Good fuckdoll" said Chad as he stroked his pet's cock.

Taylor's cock trembled. He was SO horny. But, all too soon Sir let go of his cock.

Chad was horny too but sometimes pets had to learn restraint.

"It's getting late. I've bought you a nighty. Put it on and join me in bed." said Chad.

Taylor was sleepy. His chest was achy and his lips seemed to be swollen. He obeyed Chad. Sir knew best. He put on the pink silk babydoll and the crotchless silk thong and then curled up with Sir in bed. Sir stroked Taylor's cock through the silk. It felt amazing. Soon Taylor drifted off to sleep. He was excited for what tomorrow would bring.

Taylor and Chad's adventures will continue. I love hearing from my fans leave a comment/question.