A Dollhouse Ch. 08

Story Info
A new friend plays with Taylor.
2.1k words
4.45
9.3k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, Chad was at the door besides his pet Taylor.

"What the fuck is going on here?" asked Vera again.

"Oh, I bought your brother down at the Human Society. I own him now." said Chad. He had his hand in Taylor's collar and Taylor was delighting in Sir's touch.

"Sir, like totes owns me. He dominates me all the time." said Taylor as he giggled.

"Come in Vera, let's talk things over and I'm sure we'll come to an arrangement beneficial to us all." said Chad.

Vera brushed past her naked brother and sat on the sofa.

"My family will buy Taylor from you. If that's what you want." said Vera.

"No, I like owning and dominating Taylor. He's become quite the obedient pet. He's a great little cocksucker." said Chad.

"My brother is not a fag" said Vera angrily.

"Your brother is becoming more and more of an expert cocksucker day by day. He loves taking it up the ass or being fucked by multiple men. He can't control himself. That's why he has me. I help him." said Chad.

"Show your sister what an excellent cocksucker you are. You know how you love an audience my little fuckdoll. " Chad told Taylor.

Taylor, still naked and on his knees, made his way over to Sir.

Taylor stared up at him, his eyes travelling up Sir's powerful thighs, his thick cock, jutting out from amidst dark pubic hair, his flat stomach and broad chest, up to his smiling face. He felt his own cock jerk with desire.

"Please," he begged, his eyes wide.

This man was too beautiful, too powerful to refuse. He deserved Taylor's servitude. Taylor knew he should belong to Sir.

There was a reason as to why Taylor shouldn't, but he couldn't remember it. The man was bad, wasn't he? But how could he be bad? He looked like a hero. Taylor wanted him.

The naked man moved closer, his other hand coming to rest on top of Taylor''s head, his fingers sliding through Taylor's now long and blonde hair.

"You wish to service me, don't you?" asked Chad.

Taylor nodded. "Oh, yes, please! Please!" He almost begged.

"You may serve me by sucking my cock," Chad said.

Taylor gasped. That was wrong, wasn't it? But before he could protest, Chad had thrust forward, pulling Taylor's head closer, and pushing his engorged cock inside Taylor''s mouth.

Taylor moaned in pleasure around it.

Oh, it tasted so good, it felt so right to have another man's cock in his mouth. Why was this supposed to be wrong? It was SO good.

He looked up at Chad as he licked and sucked. He hoped Sir would be pleased. He loved it when Sir was pleased with him.

The man kept smiling down at him, his blue eyes boring into Taylor''s.

"Yes, just like that, my fuckdoll. Just like that."

Taylor's own cock was twitching. He was making Sir happy. Then Chad groaned, and Taylor increased his efforts. He wanted to make Chad proud that he had chosen Taylor as his pet.

Taylor lost all track of time as he sucked and licked, his own hands resting on the man's powerful thighs. He could feel the hard muscle underneath the skin, and moaned when the man pulled his face closer and made him take more of his cock down his throat.

Soon, the man came down his throat, and it tasted like the sweetest nectar. It seemed neverending, so much cum shot down his throat, filling Taylor completely. He felt light and warm. This was Nirvana.

A deep moan came from behind Taylor and Chad. It was Vera. She had been masturbating furiously. It was just so hot seeing her brother being fucked by another man. It might be wrong but it was still hot.

Chad smirked and winked at her.

"We're not done yet." he said.

"I reward my pets." Chad said.

"Good." Chad breathed as he forced his hand between Taylor's legs and slid one hand up Taylor's hard cock. He began to stoke. Taylor was hard and fully engorged. It had been so long since Siir had let him cum.

"Now cum for me, my Pet, cum for your Sir." Ordered Chad.

Taylor's entire body convulsed as he spewed out cum. He threw his head back and moaned wantonly in pleasure. Then Taylor fell to the floor exhausted. He passed out for a while as Chad went over to talk to Vera.

"You gotta admit it's pretty hot. I saw you getting off and I imagine it's been awhile since you got some. You let me keep him. I'll let you get some sugar as often as you need it." Chad told Vera.

"He's my brother...and I'm into women." said Vera unconvincingly.

Chad cackled. "He's your brother for now. I'll be making upgrades so that shouldn't worry you. Let him stay and we can share him together." said Chad.

Vera remained unconvinced and on the fence.

"Just let him eat you out. He'll take pleasure from my orders and you'll get pleasure from him." said Chad. "If you're not happy, I'll let him go."

"Well..." It had been a dry spell for Vera. She couldn't see how anyone would get hurt in this situation. She, Chad and Taylor would all be happy.

"Alright, but I expect to cum." said Vera.

Chad smirked and winked at Vera.

"Wake up!" he said to Taylor, hitting him with the riding crop.

"This lady here needs your pleasure and servicing and I expect you to give it to her without any complaining. Got it, slut?" said Chad.

Taylor looked. He thought the woman in front of him was his sister. It was wrong. Still, Sir had ordered him. It couldn't be wrong if Sir ordered him. So he crossed the floor on his knees to Vera.

Vera had been telling the truth about her being a lesbian. Her brother no longer looked exactly like a man. He was smooth and nubile. A girl not yet a woman. Just what Vera desired.

"How may, I service you?" Taylor whispered as he looked at Vera. Vera smirked. She reached around Taylor and cupped his new small breasts. She gently knead them. Taylor shivered not only from the cool air but also from the hot look of lust in Vera''s calculating eyes.

"And how would you like me to service you?" Taylor asked as he crawled over on top of Vera and began nuzzling and kissing his sister's chin, working her way down her neck and finally down to her soft exposed cleavage.

"Any way you want sweetheart... any way you want," was Vera''s dreamy reply as Taylor's soft lips began exploring the tops of her sensitive breasts.

Taylor's entire world was now centered on giving pleasure to the beautiful woman under him. He knew she was hot. But, his cock just wouldn't rise. Something was wrong. He would finish this job and then ask Sir. Sir would know.

Taylor trailed soft wet kisses over the tops of Vera's firm breasts as his hands slid down to find the bottom of the blouse. Hardly losing contact with the smooth skin of her breasts, Taylor smoothly pulled Vera's blouse up exposing large firm breasts covered with light freckles encased in a satiny black bra. He pulled the blouse the rest of the way off and resumed his kisses and nips on the soft flesh of Vera's chest. The light floral scent of Vera's body wash, filled Taylor's head as he buried his face between the soft mounds.

Vera let out a soft moan and placed one hand on the back of Taylor's head.

"That's right honey, oooohhhh that's so nice. Mmm." Vera moaned.

The sounds of pleasure coming from Vera drove Taylor on. Sir wanted him to please this woman and he desperately wanted to obey Sir's commands. Taylor reached up and pulled the black shoulder straps down. With his chin he pushed one satin cup down exposing a stiff pink nipple. He kissed his way over to the hard little nub but didn't immediately wrap his lips around it. Instead he trailed soft kisses around it, getting closer with each kiss but he was careful not to touch the nipple.

Taylor finally wrapped his lips around the stiff little summit of Vera's breast and sucked the nipple into his mouth. He rolled his tongue around the hard nub enjoying the pleasant smooth feel as much as he enjoyed the moans of his lover.

Taylor reached around Vera's back and unhooked her bra strap and pulled the soft satiny cups away, dropping it on the floor. While he continued to suckle and kiss the freckled breasts, he trailed one hand down Vera''s side to unzip her tight pants. Finding the zipper, he fumbled with it for a moment before finally getting it down.

Vera moaned as she felt her pants being opened.

"That's right Baby, oooohhhhh, get into my pants. Eat me out." she cried passionately.

Wanting only to do as he was told Taylor, slid down to the floor between Vera''s knees and with one smooth movement, pulled her pants and panties down. What he saw between Vera's legs sent a wave of longing through him. Vera's pussy was perfectly smooth and hairless. Puffy pink lips gleamed wetly in the soft light and he could see a large clit poking out from its hood.

Vera's head rolled from side to side as she moaned. "Now eat me honey. I need... oh... I need you! I need... Ooooohhhh!"

Vera's last words were lost in a loud moan as Taylor buried his face in his sister's hot sex. He had never tasted a woman before and he found that the salty musky taste was wonderful. His hands wrapped around Vera's hips in order to hold on and keep in contact with her pussy as his sister began to buck and bounce off the couch. Vera's moans and grunts had been replaced with cries and screams as she approached her climax.

Taylor found his pleasure increasing with Vera's. Each lick of Vera's pussy also sent ripples of enjoyment through his own body. Every cry from his sister made Taylor shudder with pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Vera screamed as her back arched and slammed her cunt into Taylor's face.

"I'm gonna cum!" she cried.

A wave of thicker, muskier juice flooded out of Vera onto Taylor's awaiting face as Vera went over the edge. Screams filled the air as the slender man tried to hold on and continue licking up the wonderful cum. After a few seconds, Taylor felt his own body pass the point of no return and he went over the edge as well. His fingernails dug into the soft skin of Vera's ass as a wave of burning hot ecstasy exploded through him. He moaned into Vera's hot cunt as orgasmic bliss assaulted his trembling body.

The siblings' screams and cries of pleasure echoed around the small house and the smell of their lust filled the room.

Finally unable to hold himself up any longer, Taylor collapsed to the floor between Vera's spread legs.

Both siblings lay panting and moaning softly to themselves for a few minutes before Vera finally lay down on the couch and beckoned to Taylor. "Come up here and lay with me honey."

Taylor moved slowly and lay down on the couch next to his sister. He snuggled in tight, enjoying the feel of her new budding breasts pressed into Vera's side.

"Did I please you?" questioned Taylor. He hoped he had made Sir happy.

An evil smile played across Vera's lips.

"Oh, yes Baby. That was wonderful." said Vera malevolently. She loved the fact that her brother now wore her cum on his face proudly. He was such a good slut. He was a good fuckdoll.

Vera leaned over and kissed Taylor on the lips. They kissed softly for several minutes, sharing the taste of Vera's hot sex. Vera finally broke the kiss and said,

"I have to be going soon. Your owner will be wanting to play with you some more. You need to listen to him and do as he says. He only wants to make you better." said Vera.

She french kissed her brother goodbye. He moaned as she pulled his new tender breasts.

"Keep the slut for now. He seems to be as good as this as he is at anything. I'll be back. Let's see how he improves. Maybe some make-up and dress tutorials to help him look pretty. I'll come back soon." said Vera as she zipped up her pants.

"I think I'll let him keep his male mind, at least a little. I want him to struggle but let him keep enough free will to know he can never leave me. " said Chad.

"Good idea, for the slut." said Vera. Then she left her brother and Chad alone. Taylor still had a lot to learn about serving.

--Chad and Taylor's adventures will continue. Leave a comment or a question.