A Dollhouse Ch. 09

Story Info
Taylor changes!
2.5k words
3.75
8.7k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had gone by and it was Friday again. Chad and Taylor went to the party at the Human Society. Vera had decided to come with them. She wanted to see what it was all about.

During that week, thanks to products from the Human Society and online tutorials, Taylor had become more and more femine. His long blonde hair now went to his waist. Chad made him keep it up in pigtails. His formally muscular chest had budded into tiny A-cups. When he was given permission to speak, he spoke with a bubble-gum bimbo voice and giggled alot. The only masculine thing that remained about him was his cock and name.

Chad was determined to change that. He wanted a fuckdoll and a fuckdoll is what he would have. So after he had paid the nightly entrance fee, he went to speak to Kendra.

"Kendra, I'd like a few modifications for my slut." said Chad.

"Well, as you know we cater to all kinds of kinks here at the Human Society. What would you like?" asked Kendra.

"I just want him...to lose his cock and be a total woman servant to me." said Chad. He said it very fast like he was embarrassed. Chad was embarrassed. He was a vanilla man.

Kendra smirked and quoted him the price it would cost to transform Taylor.

"That's almost what it cost me to buy him in the first place!" said Chad indignantly.

"Can you really put a price on what it costs to fuck your best friend? Besides we guarantee satisfaction here at the Human Society. Taylor...or whatever name you chose for him...er...her will be the perfect fuckdoll...always wet and ready for you."

Chad grumbled but paid the fee for Taylor to be transformed. After all you couldn't put a price on what it costs to fuck your best friend.

Kendra took Taylor by his leash. Kendra, Taylor, Chad and Vera all went down to one of the labs for Taylor to be modified.

Kendra handcuffed Taylor's hands above his head and poured a bucket of nanites over him.

"This won't change who you are slut. Just who you become and how you feel." Kendra kissed Taylor as the nanities engulfed his body.

"What's like happening?" Taylor questioned in a bubble gum voice.

"You're going to become my permanent slut...a woman always dripping wet and horny for me. Always ready to give me pleasure. The perfect body, the perfect fuckdoll." said Chad dreamily. He stroked his pet's cock for the last time. It had been good to fuck while it was around but he wanted a woman.

"No, don't! Please let me keep my cock! Please let me stay a man. It's who I am. I love my cock.You can take the obedience chip out and I'll suck your cock all on my own." begged Taylor. He meant what he said.

It was hard to believe him though he was pleading in a bubble gum voice in a pink baby doll. He basically already was a woman.

"Don't worry, you'll always keep your cock in one form or another at the Human Society we aim to please." Kendra laughed mavelevently.

She pushed a button and a laser descended from the ceiling. It took a 3-D image of Taylor's cock. It would hook up with a 3-D printer to print a dildo, strap-on or whatever other toy Chad was willing to buy. That way Taylor would be able to keep his cock and fuck it too.

Then the nanites completely engulfed Taylor. They were changing his DNA. His Y chromosomes were changing into X's. Taylor's mind was becoming blank. He knew nothing. He didn't even know his own name.

"Unh, what... did you do?" He asked. And, then he panicked. His voice was not his own.

It was higher pitched. "OMG! Like, Kendra, what did you do?" Taylor began to cry.

"Look down." ordered Kendra.

Taylor shook his head. He didn't want to look down. He wasn't sure what was going on but his base animal instincts told him something was wrong. This wasn't normal.

"Look down, slut." Kendra did NOT like repeating herself as she hit Taylor with her riding crop. Hopefully, Chad would teach this slut some manners.

Taylor tilted his head.

A pair of firm, small breasts with hershey kiss nipples jetted out from his chest.

Taylor screamed. This was wrong. He was a he...wasn't he?

"Taylor, calm down," Kendra ordered.

"You goddamn bitch! Why? What did I ever do..." started Taylor.

"Shut up! Now explore the rest of your body." ordered Kendra as she spanked Tayor again. He was SO disobedient. He definitely needed lessons. Impudence like this would not be stood for in any of her pets.

Taylor slid his hands down his sides, carefully avoiding the horrible new breasts. Still touching himself like this felt so nice. He was so smooth and his skin was SO soft. It smelled nice too.

But, then he got to his...Hips! He had skinny, athletic hips and a pinched waist. His stomach was flat and toned. His butt was big and bubbly. Made to be fucked. It would have made Sir Mix-A-Lots' proud. Taylor cried again.

"Lower, Taylor. Go on. Touch your cock and balls." ordered Kendra.her mouth curled up in a mavelovent smile. She loved taking the newly transformed sluts on a guided tour through their new bodies.

Taylor cried with dread "No..."

"Touch. Your. Cock..." repeated Kendra as she smacked him.

Taylor reached lower. He knew what he would find. But, dreaded it.

Taylor touched his pussy. It was spread open.He brushed his hairless erect clit.

"Aiggh!" Taylor screamed. His body was electric and he bucked against the fingers inside him, his body trying to take them deeper as he experienced his first female orgasm.

Lots of pussy juice spilled out on the floor. Chad had wanted a sprayer and a sprayer was what he got. Taylor, produced copious amounts of pussy juice.

Kendra cackled. "Feels good, doesn't it... Kiki?"

He couldn't stop rubbing. It just felt so good. How could something this bad feel so good? His body was on fire and he fucked his fingers by twisting his body around them.

"N... No! Like... M... Make it stop!" His pussy was spasming on the fingers, trying to delve in deeper..

"Don't be stupid, Kiki. You know you love to fuck. It's what you were designed for after all." said Kendra.

"Change me back!"begged Taylor. He was still trying to fuck his hand. The nanites had made him perpetually horny and wet. He wanted to be changed back but he also wanted to cum. He couldn't believe how much he wanted to cum. Why couldn't he cum?

Kendra turned her head away. "No." she stated firmly. She did have a job to do after all. Chad, for as much as a bad dom he might be, had paid the fee.

Taylor protested louder. "What, the hell did I ever do to you?"

"As I said, nothing, Kiki. Chad bought you, and Chad is much more important to the Human Society than you. He has money. We all have our place, Kiki.. Yours is on your back, servicing Doms like Chad.. It's nothing personal, it's just the new way of things."

"Please..let me go.." begged Taylor once more in vain.

Kendra unhooked the last of Taylor's handcuffs. He was free to shove his entire hand in his pussy now. He took advantage of that right away. Kendra knew from experience this slut would need some training. She put Kiki's collar back on her.

Kendra issued her command.

"Kiki, your Dom is waiting for you in the next room. You need to put on those white panties and nighty and go service your Sir." said Kendra.

All the pink clouds in Kiki's head disappeared. Kiki's heart leapt. She had a Dom. Her purpose was to serve. Her Dom wanted her and was waiting for her. She put on her virginal clothes and went into the next room.

Chad was waiting upon the bed. He was naked and erect. When Kiki entered he stood and walked over to her. He violently pulled off her nighty and explored his pet's new breasts. They were so sensitive. So beautiful. Not too big, not too small. He grew even harder. He wanted to claim his former friend. He wanted his former friend to be his slut. They needed to fuck.

Kiki's new vagina brushed up against Chad's erect cock. Kiki wished this man would just take her. That was what she wanted. She wanted to be fucked. Suck and be fucked that was her purpose. (giggle) Everything would be perfect if this man would just claim her as the slut she was. Chad roughly pulled Kiki's panties off. Then he shoved Kiki down onto the bed. Chad grabbed Kiki's right breast. Kiki arched her back and pressed her titty into Chad's hungry mouth. She watched with anticipation as her stiff titty disappeared into Chad's mouth. She was so wet. This is what she wanted. As Chad sucked on Kiki's breast his hand dropped between her legs spreading her pussy lips and dipping into her vagina. Even though Chad's finger only slipped in a little way it felt marvelous inside Kiki. Someone was claiming her. She was serving her purpose. Kiki grew sopping wet. She was panting with anticipation. Chad's finger grazed over the rapidly swelling clit then went away.

"I was right, you are a virgin!" said Chad.

Chad was excited. This was something to be savored. He would be the first person to fuck Kiki! What a treat!

"Sir!" moaned Kiki with anticipation and need. Suck and be fucked. She wanted to serve her purpose.

"I used to be Sir. Call me Master now. It's much more fitting of my station." said Master.

"Yes, Master!" Kiki said dreamily. She was lucky. She had a master at last.

"I've been waiting too long to plow that hymen of yours, Kiki. I'll bet you're horny." said Master.

"Yes, I am. Master." Kiki said breathlessly.

Master fondled Kiki's tities for a long time as he kissed her and then his hand went down to his pet's pussy lips to explore. Master's cock was sticking up, inviting Kiki to grasp it, to feel his firmness. Kiki delighted in the texture of veins and smooth skin. His manly smell mingling with the fragrance of her new pussy. Kiki pulled the cock towards her new tiny opening but Master had other ideas. Kiki had no choice but to watch. Master was the Master. She was just a stupid fuckdoll. His stupid fuckdoll.

The fuckdoll lay back as Master's hands cupped her upturned tits, her hands covered his hands encouraging him to squeeze her little breasts and work the sensitive nipples. Kiki moaned in pleasure. Kiki was SO horny. She wondered when her Master would take her.

Master laughed above her and Kiki opened her eyes. Her Master was poised over her. His cock was at her entrance.

"Are you ready to lose your cherry Kiki?" he asked.

She giggled. "Yes, Master." she said.

"Jesus, you're tight Kiki." Master said. As he rammed himself into her. It took several thrusts for Chad to break through but Kiki didn't care. She was being claimed. She was being fucked.

Kiki's Master filled her, stuffed her and pleased her. Chad's cock splaying Kiki's new pussy lips. Chad stretched her new vagina, each thrust stretching and filling her, plunging deeper and deeper into an orgasem.

"Fuck, oh fuck, so good." Debbie moaned.

" Shhhhhhhhhh. I don't like nonsense. I only like servitude. And right now, all you can do is babble because your head is all mixed up being near me. It's always mixed up being near me. You can't form any solid thoughts. And that is just fine my good little fuckdoll. You don't need to do any thinking, you just let me do that for you. Now then... you'll always be dominated by me. Always controlled and you'll love it."said Chad as he came in Kiki.

Kiki's eyes were wild, and she was trembling as Chad leaned forward and gently kissed her on the lips. Kiki was able to get out a "Mlphm!" as Chad's tongue slid into her mouth. Kiki's body froze and then seemed to melt into Chad's. Kiki felt all the tension and twitching nervous energy drain away as Chad melted into the deep kiss.

Chad was still in the mood to fuck as he lay on top of Kiki. Kiki's mind was blank except for "I must please Master. I must please Master." Her own crotch was oozing cum and she was covered in sweat and juices from her Master. Still, she licked, fingered and slurped away like the well-trained bitch she was, responding perfectly to her Master's commands and orders. The more turned on her Master got, the more turned on Kiki got. Master and fuck-doll were in a frenzy. They were in sync.

Chad came again. He didn't know how many times he had cum. But, he decided to be more of a domineering Dom. He wanted to be respected and obeyed.

"Now then fuck-doll, everything is okay. I'll speak to Taylor. We left enough of his male mind in there."

Chad spoke to Taylor. " Taylor, you belong to me now. I am a good Master, but I can be cruel if you disobey me.I will give you a choice. If you swear to serve me, and I'll protect you from all the cruel real men who want to dominate and whip little sluts like you. You used to have a cock and be a real man. But, that's not who you are anymore. You are a sissy now, a weak little bitch who needs someone strong to protect her. I'll make sure you are nice and safe. All you have to do is obey me and serve me. What do you say Kiki?"

Taylor didn't even hesitate, he didn't even mind being called Kiki. After all, it wasn't like he was really a man anymore. Master was right, he was a weak, scared and helpless little sissy, and he/she needed a strong Mistress to protect her.

"I'm like happy to serve my Master. Just please protect me, I'm such a weak little sissy." said Taylor/Kiki.

Chad smiled. "Yes, you are a very weak slut Kiki. I accept you into my service. Now then, you go with Kendra and get dressed properly. You need to do your nails and hair, makeup and so on. You are Kiki from now on. You cannot cum unless I say so by the way also. But, horny little sluts like you can't stop themselves from masterbating. "

"Yes, Master, I understand." said Kiki as she played with herself.

Then she followed Kendra upstairs to the salon. She would become a "real" woman.

-I love comments/questions/ideas. Please leave one below. Chad and Taylor...well I guess Chad and Kiki's story will continue.