A Dollhouse Ch. 11

Story Info
It's finally Chad's turn to play.
1.7k words
4.23
9.8k
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra took Kiki back down to Chad. Chad loved the way Kiki looked now. She was a total bimbo. She looked like a man but was a woman.

"Took long enough". Chad said to Kendra.

Kendra smiled wickedly at him. She knew what delights were in store for him.

A knock came from the door.

"Good news, Chad! I've bought you." said John.

"Bought me...no. I own Kiki I'm her Master. I'm a Dom." said Chad firmly.

"Ah, see the rules at the Human Society is that anyone can own anyone. I've bought you and now I own you. Kendra is here to insert your compliance chip and give you your collar." said John.

Kendra strode over to Chad and inserted his chip and collared him.

"See Chad, I've known for a long time that you're not real Dom material. You're just a little homo to afraid to come out of the closet. Well, you're in luck. I've been looking for a new slave...one who's a real bottom and always horny and ready to serve real men.. I think you'll be perfect for it." John told Chad as he trailed his hands around his new pet's chest.

"So tell me Chad, were you really born to be a sissy two-hole faggot for every real man's cock?"

Chad sputtered "No...no I'm not gay. I'm a real man. That's why I have Kiki here. To dominate and be a superior man. She's mine...". Chad trailed off. He was scared. How did John know his deepest secrets? How did John know all of this about him. He thought he had kept it hidden so well.

John ordered Chad to take his pants off. Chad robotically complied.

John started stroking Chad's cock. "So, small...yet so much potential for serving..." said John.

Chad blushed. John's hand felt nice against his cock. He had wanted a man to stroke his cock for so long and now it was happening.

"Oh, I've known for a long time that you've been watching guy on guy porn. It just turns you on so much doesn't it?" questioned John. He picked up his speed in jerking off Chad. Chad was moaning. He was so close.

"Now I need you to yell out that your sole purpose in life is to be on your sissy pathetic knees, worshiping real men. I know you can't say it yet but soon you'll be begging to suck cum out of cocks." said John.

"How long have you wanted to suck cocks.?" John questioned. Chad's mind was blank. This was SO hot. He just wanted to cum.

"Answer me, slut" said John as he smacked Chad's ass.

"For a while." whispered Chad. He was ashamed of his kinky desires.

"Since before you came to the Human Society?" John asked.

"Yes," Chad admitted. He didn't want to admitt his twisted desires to this man. Yet, he was a real man and so deserving of his servitude. He didnt know anymore. Master should decide these things for him.

"Have you ever really sucked a real man's cock?" asked John. .

"No," said Chad. His face was red with shame. He was breathing hard. He needed to cum.

"Have you ever sucked any cock?"

"No." said Chad.

"Do you want to suck cock? Tell the truth to Master, you little bottom." ordered John as he kept rubbing Chad.

"Sometimes I do." said Chad. He was still embarrassed.

"Sometimes?" questioned John.

"Yes," Chad. said. He didn't know if he could find the words to tell this real man what he wanted. He knew he needed to please this real man. That this was the person for him. For years, Chad had been interested in cocks, crossdressing and sissification. It was all he wanted. How to explain it to this real man? How could he explain his kinky obsessions?

"So you're saying that sometimes you want to suck a cock and sometimes you don't?" asked John.

Chad nodded and whimpered. He just wanted to cum. John was SO attractive. He was such a man.

"It's just that..." began Chad.

"Why don't you tell Master what you want and we'll see what will happen." ordered John.

"Well.." began Chad.

He was met with a swift smack to his ass.

"Always addresses me as Master. I'm superior to a weak faggot like you in every way. You should also be on your knees, slut." stated John.

Chad fell to his knees. his Master deserved his obedience. His face was level with his Master's engorged cock. He wanted it SO bad. Just to have it in his mouth would be everything. Maybe someday a slut like him would be worthy.

"You may speak slut. Tell Master what you want." said John.

"Yes, Master. I've always had many sick fantasies...I want to be spit-roasted by two real men, gangbanged many times over, I want to have sloppy-seconds or thirds. I want to have a woman peg me over and over again. I want real men to degrade me in anyway possible. But, I also feel like I don't deserve it because my cock is so tiny. " said Chad.

Chad was scared as to what Master would say. Would he think that Chad was just some pathetic faggot? He hoped that Master would accept him and dominate him.

"The worst part is that I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a girl. I suppose that's why I changed Taylor into a girl. He's so lucky." said Chad really fast.

"Be a girl or just to dress like a girl?" questioned John.

Chad blushed. "Both!" he whispered embarrassed.

John stood apart from Chad and considered his new slave. He had many slaves at home. He had planned just to use Chad once and then lease him out as a whore. Still, this slut had so much training potential. He would be so much fun to train and John could use some fun.

John stood fully erect over his new slave. "I know you're ashamed of your kinky desires. I need to tell you that shame isn't a naturally occurring condition. It's inflicted from the outside by judgmental people. So look into Master's eyes and tell me if I'm judging you Slut.." said John.

Chad did and saw that Master wasn't judging him. Maybe Master even wanted to help him. For the first time in his life, Chad had hope.

"My little slut, know that your Master wants to help you work out every...single..fantasy. I'm going to help you get over your shame and explore all your kinks."

Then John told his new bottom that he wasn't ready to drink from the tap. That was only for experienced slaves. But, he wasn't going to deprive his new pet of cum. John turned to Kiki.

"Present yourself for Master." ordered John

Kiki spread her legs wide for her Master.

"Are you ready to lose your cherry Kiki?" John asked his slave.

Kiki giggled. "Yes, Master." she said.

"Jesus, you're tight, Kiki." John said. As he rammed himself into her. He had broken through on the first thrust. He, unlike Chad had a real cock.

Kiki's new Master filled her, stuffed her and pleased her. His thick cock splaying Kiki's new pussy lips, his girth stretched her new vagina, each thrust stretching and filling her, plunging deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, oh fuck, so good." Kiki moaned in pleasure.

John soon came in Kiki. He filled her up with his jizz and then climbed off.

John turned to Chad. "Clean the slut out!" He ordered Chad.

Chad was hesitant. He had never tasted jizz before and now Master wanted him to have a cream pie? So dirty. So erotic. He was so hard.

"You're taking, to long slut! I expect my slaves to do what they're told right away." John hit Chad on the ass.

Chad fell to his knees. This was kinky and it was what his Master wanted. His first cream pie! So exciting. With his hands planted firmly on the floor, he leaned in to put his mouth against the hot wet box of his former friend. The smell of pussy mixed with cum was intoxicating to him as he inhaled deeply. His tongue darted out, running up the length of her slit, stopping to flick against the exposed clit. Though he'd never eaten pussy before, or ever even thought about it, he knew exactly what to do to please his owner. Chad also wanted to get as much of his Master's cum as possible. He lifted his right hand, sliding two fingesr into the waiting tight hole as he continued to greedily lap away. Man, cum was so good. He wanted it all the time. Chad continued licking his former pet's pussy. Locked in mouth to pussy, it only took Kiki a few moments to reach the edge of her climax, moaning loudly as she came. Her thighs clenched around Chad's face. The rest of John's cum spilled out into Chad's awaiting mouth. He lapped as fast as he could devouring all of his Master's cum.

Kiki lay back abated. She was done for the night. John would turn her into a whore and rent her out to other people at the Human Society.

John turned his attention to his new project. Chad was still on his knees. His face was still covered in cum. He was enamored by his new Master.

"You're going to be my new cum-dump. I'm going to help all your fantasies come true. You're going to be my new pretty sexy little slut," John said. He tugged on Chad's collar and led him out the door.Chad would become one of his live- in pets.

"You'll like that, won't you?" he whispered, as John reached for Chad's cock. "Come and live with me...Chelsea,"

"God, yes, please dominate me Master." Chad moaned. He finally came spewing cum everywhere. He loved hearing his name feminized. It was something he hadn't even thought of before, even though it now seemed so obvious.

John led his new slut home. Chelesea would have alot of training to face but eventually. She would become John's main cumdump.

As Chad, was led into Master John's mansion, his tiny penis hardened. It needed attention. But, for now he ignored his needs. He was beginning his journey of utter obedience to his dominant Master. Lots of kinky adventures awaited, the eager cumdump.

Adventures of the Human Society will continue. Leave a comment/question. What lies in store of Chelsea? What else will happen at the Human Society?